[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #867: Now With More Waifus Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: jumpchain OP.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain OP.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47532824
>>
>>47538189
>you'd have to jump through a fair number of challenging hoops to accomplish it
See, that's the thing: A jumper wouldn't. A Suul'ka's "ascension" is literal ascension. As in, they're going up, into space, out of the gravity well that threatens to crush them if they get any bigger so that they can grow without limit. That's all it takes, the reason they rush their species through the singularity to get the tech they need is just because getting a kilometer-long whale into orbit and keeping it alive up there is a serious engineering feat. But for a jumper who has perks to let them fly and survive in space, they could make the ascension with no problem. As a jumper, you could just wait, and eventually you'd get to that level of power.
>>
>>47538262
Okay, do we really need to start threads like this?
Why can't people just like, chill out, man?
>>
>>47538262
If you're going to ask questions, do be civil about it.
>>
>>47538244
This is why ya wait a little before making the thread, so the people can't drag old drama back in like a dead rat.
>>
New thread, time to drop all the things.
>>
>>47538292
To be fair, people did ask questions last thread and got ignored. Some people were even quite polite. Not saying it justifies being an asshole but you know, it's at least not without reason.
>>
File: sad moemura.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sad moemura.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>>47538299
I'm sorry
I thought I was helping
Forgive meee!
>>
>>47538302
What's the worst thing you've ever dropped, jumpers?
>>
>>47538311
You're not a bad anon, nothing against you at all. It's just some advice. So let's talk.

How are you doing today? Do you have any interesting jumper stories to tell?
>>
>>47538312
My grandfather's ashes. That was one uncomfortable Yom Kippur.
>>
>>47538319
I almost tripped and dropped by grandad's casket, I know that feel.
>>
>>47538312
A toss-up between the Deadlight, and that time I accidently a colony drop.
>>
>>47538262
this bait is so obvious even I'm not biting it.
>>47538312
as a jumper? My grandson on his head when he was a baby, followed by a priceless prehuman heat gun in the Valley of the dinosaurs.
>>
>>47538325
How does one accidently colony drop?
>>
>>47538312
A yandere into a manhole, it was a bad idea in retrospect but the opportunity presented itself and I thought it would be funny.
>>
>>47538333
I'm going to guess they seriously screwed up a transfer orbit.
>>
>>47538183
Even if we were to limit it the Speed Force of the Arrowverse is a heck of a speed boost. Of things I have seen in the Flash (TV Series) her are a few examples.
Fast enough to time travel, twice that I know of. Fast enough to create whirlwinds with your arms, hit a man of steel (A Collosus Expy not Superman), Fast enough to Heal at an accelerated rate, and Fast enough to Phase through solid matter.
These are pretty solid feats,
>>47538312
A special experimental magical talisman that stored a Dragon Slave I, a DMC Doppelganger really, had spent nine years charging with the Abyss of Magic trait from Overlord (LN/M/A). The detonation deleted the planet I was on and I was forced to use D&D magic to survive my own stupidity. Not a good day.
>>
>>47538312
The Deadlight. I discovered that if you don't break it at the start you can't break it at all. That lead to some bad times.

Does anyone know a jump (other than 40K jumps) that might help you ward against Chaos? I'm fine with most of the jump but when my super medical tech and magic doesn't work on chaos mutations it leads to my people having a bad time for reasons that have nothing to do with them, and I'd like to alleviate that if possible by adding a jump or two before LoT.
>>
>>47538311
Who is this girl?
>>
File: 1450409112477.png (407 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1450409112477.png
407 KB, 1200x900
>>47538302
He Ho, no!

>>47534975
God motherfucking son of a bitch, Thread died just as I hit post.

Anyhoo, I'm the sort to run away, so if I'm one hundred percent invested in a fight, it's cause I'm Pissed with a capital P.

https://youtu.be/0Q3dG9Bj7ds
>>
>>47538333
Could you please answer some of the questions and responses you got last thread? Some people did actually give reasoned responses and it's pretty skeevy of you to ignore them like this.
>>
>>47538341
Kirby?
>>
>>47538244
But OP, how is that possible?
>>
>>47538316
I'm doing well, and Jumper stories, well, I'm doing the nintendogs jump now.
My companion wanted to take a break, and Jump-chan thought it'd be funny to turn us into dogs, so....

>>47538347
Homura Akemi, from PMMM. Before the time loops and trauma.
>>
>>47538262
Are we dragging this forward?

Since people that are fine with the staus quo generally don't speak up, I'll throw my voice in and say that I'm fine with the jump as it is.
I saw some fan calculations a while back suggesting that Barry was running mach 15ish, and that's only two seasons in. He's definitely going to get faster as the show moves on. Plus there was a mentioning at one point of speedsters moving at "near FTL speeds" (which was very, very probably BS, to be honest). But yeah, going off of that, mach 40 doesn't sound too unreasonable at all. Give Barry a season or three and he'll be running at that.

Post-Spark... who cares man? Well, you obviously, I suppose. I at least don't. It's kind of fun to imagine, for me. At that point we're all arbitrarily powerful anyway.

But that's just me and what I think, not trying to convince you otherwise, or otherwise invalidate anyone else's opinion or whatever, just giving another view.
>>
>>47538312
The bass.
>>
>>47538372
>Post Spark who cares
Exactly the point several posts last thread were responding to, which were ignored, yet all had good points.
>>
>>47538371
Just don't do like I did in Nintendogs and become Kyubey. That was a dark decade.

>Homura looking cute and not crazy
Huh.
>>
>>47538357
Aren't those perks just for defending yourself? I have a few perks like that, but nothing I know of that I can use to stop my followers being mutated by Chaos.
>>
>>47538401
Oh then no you're fucked.
>>
>>47538405
Damnit.

Seriously, does anyone know of perks I can use to protect my people from Chaos?
>>
>>47538393
Yeah, she was this awesomely awkward nerd before being shit hit the fan. Do we have a PMMM Jump or is Magical Girl Noir our only fallback on that front.
>>47538401
1. Not breaking the Deadlight pretty much makes you immune to most Warp anything, as the Chaos Gods now have no fucking control over anything.
2. Any perks that help you resist undesireable change should help.
3. Willpower perks will make it so you aren't enticed into any deals with the Chaos side. Also since the entire Warp is Thought-Plane you could argue that will enough Willpower you could just take over the entire thing, but since the main golden man hasn't done that I'll assume it take End-Jump Gurren Lagan levels of Will to do that.
4. Any anti-Corruption should work as a blanket safety net.

Do you need specific examples?
>>
>>47538463
go Angel in supernatural and carve some protective wards on their Bones.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 500x500
>>47538392
>>
>>47538479
>Do we have a PMMM Jump or is Magical Girl Noir our only fallback on that front.
We do have a Madoka jump.
>>
>>47538479
You start PMMM before shit hits the fan. You can save Homerun-chan from her sins, and kill Walpurgisnacht before she ever comes to town.
>>
>>47538490
No, please answer the questions. They are valid questions and you've just ran away from them and tried to use a new thread as an excuse to not have to answer them. Please answer them.
>>
>>47538491
Might be having a dunce moment but I can't find the Madoka jump. Where is it?
>>
>>47538503
It doesn't even really matter, the in universe speed force is already capable of FTL, moving between dimensions, energy blasts, time travel, and all manner of other bullshit. This argument is really really pointless.
>>
>>47538490
Yeaaaah, kinda seeing their point when they call you out if you do shitty things like this. What're you so scared of? Are you just unable to answer the questions then?
>>
>>47538514
Should be in the unimaged drive. Are you looking under Madoka instead of Puella etc etc?
>>
>>47538518
Then have the post spark version offer that, not the infinite speed, omnipresence or near total control over motion the comics version has shown.
>>
>>47538530
I think it may have been lost in the last update. I can't find it.
>>
>>47538541
Infinite speed is also included in the Arrowverse version.
>>
>>47538555
It is? Where? Let me remind you, comics Flash has outran people instantaneously teleporting before. Comics speedforce is faster then an instant teleport.
>>
>>47538550
I'm seeing it at the bottom of the A-M folder along with MGNQ and Negima.
>>
>>47538479
Sorry, just realised the confusion. Real me learned that you can't break the deadlight later after assuming I could and had thought I'd do so during the DLC. So I retconned me having dropped it, rather than changing my own thought processes. Now I have enough perks to be relatively sure of my own safety, but nothing to stop my followers being converted into chaos mutants.

>>47538487
... I am not going to Supernatural until all this BS is over, maybe not even then.
>>
>>47538541
What version of the speed force gives you omnipresence? Unlimited potential speed is pretty much a given in any version of the speed force but what is with those other two?
>>
File: image.png (167 KB, 365x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 365x351
>>47538525
>>
>>47538503
Generally it's considered polite to not immediately continue shit from the last thread's shitstorm. If nothing else wait for autosage, even that's kinda scummy but means you're not going to be getting as much hatred for it. Currently dragging stuff here means regardless of what you're arguing most people are going to be pissed with you for starting stuff immediately in the new thread.
>>47538282
My thought is have growth be locked at an arbitrary point unless you take an expensive capstone for it. Allows the race to be offered and the other races would likely get a large scale strategic capstone in the place of that one.
>>
>>47538560
Well infinite speed as in there is lo limit to how fast he can go.
>>
>>47538575
Generally it's considered polite to answer people when your talked to and yet here this cunt is>>47538574
>>
>>47538580
*no limit
>>
>>47538567
Comics Speedforce users have at one point moved fast enough to exist in all points in space and/or time (I forgot which one it was, pretty sure it was Zoom though).
>>
>>47538581
Cue 300 post shitstorm between yet another pair of immovable objects.
>>
>>47538574
So you're still ignoring my polite requests for you to respond to the people who reasonably asked questions of you? Doing my best to give you a fair chance and still get my say but you're making it really fucking hard to even bother trying.

>>47538575
>Expensive capstones
At which point, unless you have some truly incredible perks on offer elsewhere, it's going to be treated as if it's not limited at all because that's all most would buy.
>>
>>47538574
Okay. I'll make some minor adjustments to the jump and post it here then. Gotta grab some lunch but I should be done in a few hours. From your responses so far, I doubt you'll refuse.
>>
>>47538609
Since he won't explain it let me try. Your questions are unanswerable, the information doesn't exist. The only thing that can be done is provide arbitrary limits during your chain and then let you do whatever post spark. Which is exactly what he is doing.

He is still being an ass about it though. . .
>>
>>47538630
Ha, you think your posting is 'righteous fury', wait till you see what the thread's reaction to you is gonna be.
>>
File: o.gif (2 MB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
o.gif
2 MB, 300x161
These people aren't very smart, are they?
>>
>>47538643
Considering Many's actions, it's pretty easy to see that you can get away with anything as long as you ignore the thread until they get bored and go away. It's what always happens, someone does something bad, people scream, the person ignores them and everyone grudgingly accepts the new things. Nothing you or I can do to stop it. It'll be great 'fun' seeing yet another shit storm from these two idiots being unable to communicate but that's life.
>>
>>47538563
Ah, that's easy first things first Amulet's of Protection from Chaotic Evil/Chaotic Everything/All Alignments. Then we take all those lovely anti-corruption perks you have and Transplant/Ensoul/Golden Chain/etc. them into your friends, Easy enough and the Warehouse is outside of Chaos' reach so you can do so in the Operation Theater from Franken Fran. My preferred method of granting perks to my companions is to just buy them, however if I'm in a pinch I'll trot out the old Dreadfully Virulent (Generic Zombie) + Infectious Bite (SAO) + This is, in fact, my Final Form (SAO) + the Doctor line of perks (Franken Fran) = granting everything you have is possible but you can cherry pick it with the Doctor line of perks instead of making all your friends Jumper-San-Lite.

Also I have found the Madoka Jump so there's that.
>>
Just a heads-up, more writefaggotry will be made during lull periods of my workday. I'll see if I can post more tonight, maybe make more progress on Boktai as well.

Thanks to all who enjoy either the jumps or short writing I make. I'm glad I can entertain you.
>>
File: sfdgsgfsgfds.jpg (130 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
sfdgsgfsgfds.jpg
130 KB, 640x500
What are the best bullshit science perks out there? I want to go full transhumanism.

For now I have the ones from Portal and Evangelion.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
Don't mind me, just seeing if anything's changed in the WoW build.

Human

Paladin

Retribution (Free)
Dual Spec: Protection (850)
Zen Master: Fishing (600)
Canon Companion: Elune (300)

Huh. That's...somewhat awkward. We don't seem to have anything else really pressing to spend 300 CP on.

But otherwise it's pretty much the same old same old. Mostly gonna treat it as an extended beach vacation, be the medieval tech era equivalent of the wandering hobo riding the rails and playing his mouth organ for spare change and try to just take it easy for once.

>>47538463
Vestal Barrier from Bravely Default, though it needs something important to you

Also, Protection of the Count from SMT, the Saint perkline from ActRaiser and Holier Than Thou from Darkstalkers.

Theoretically Witch or Wizard from Discworld should also work considering such magic has abjured Death, the progress of time and sentient concepts before.

>>47538312
The Platonic ideal of Legos, right on our foot.

We were doing some magical experimentation at Unseen University to see if it was possible to create the perfect lego by throwing enough magic at the problem. And then we slipped on a banana the Librarian had eaten.

And that is the story of why we've finally given up walking forever and hover everywhere.

>>47538333
I'm guessing by pushing the wrong button at the wrong time? Bad case of the sniffles, being startled at the wrong moment, too much alcohol before manning the Kill Sun (original superweapon do not steal) etc.

Also don't mean to nag but >>47538353 has a point given someone pointed out post-Spark rewards don't give you stuff from outside of a setting's continuity. Didn't something like this come up during the Green lanturn jump? At the very least addressing the issue directly is less skeevy than pretending it doesn't exist, >>47538541 seems like a completely reasonable suggestion
>>
>>47538687
Strong spark from Girl Genius. Make sure to also take Controlled Sparking to keep it from getting out of control though.
>>
>>47538687
I here Geneforge and Lords of Light is good for the Transhuman thing, not sure though. Haven't done them.
>>
>>47538687
chosen of death from Lord of light
>>
>>47538687
Most superhero jumps have super science perks, which should help. Also if you go the cyborg route Supreme Commander has the entire Cybran faction.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>47538687
Karmatron Dynamics, GUNNM
Newto Is Rolling In His Grave, Johnny Test
Jumper is a Genius!, Devil Survivor 1
Pre-Fall Science, Commoragh/Path of the Scholar, Eldar
Sohon, Legacy of the Aldenata
The Drop-In perkline but especially Prototyper, The Policty
The Maddest Science Yet, Tenchi Muyo
Song Science, Ar Tonelico
Chosen of Death, Lord of Light
Gift of Chao, Mahou Sensei Negima
Calamitytech, Bastion
Brilliant Inventor, Adventure Time
Master Builder, Lego
Net Sphere Engineer/Dismantler, Blame!
Quantum Computing, Code Lyoko/Brackman's Mind, Supreme Commander/Enlightenment, Assassin's Creed
Digital Sorcery, Fate/Extra
Anartist, SCP (potentially, depending on how you interpret your design process working)
Pagan Science, Symphogear
>>
>>47538687
Symbiote could help. Although the greatest powers are post-chain locked .
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 604x604
>>47538699
Because I'm mercurial like this and because nothing has been set in stone. We're going with infinite speed.
>>
>>47538773
Put a trip on so we can filter someone as rude and pathetically desperate as you.
>>
>>47538773
At least make the limit C dude
>>
>>47538804
NO HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE MY WAIFU POWER FROM ME

Honestly, I find it funny that he's just alienating even more people to gang up on him the next time he fucks up. I can't wait to see the next time he messes up on the scale of WoW and actually gets a jump taken from him.
>>
>>47538804
In setting limitless speed (including FTL) is already confirmed as possible.
>>
>>47538786
Can you please do the same?
>>
>>47538773
You can do that with Arrowverse Speedforce. That way you get what you want, the other person/people get what they want and we can all move on from this discussion.
>>
>>47538822
Doesn't the guidelines for jump creation prohibit that kind of thing?
>>
>>47538822
Where is it confirmed that they have limitless speed?
>>
>>47538786
You do realise you can filter by names right? Select "tripcode" then it draws up some criteria for you to filter by, names is one of them. It's how I've kept Bancho filtered ever since he started changeing tripcodes.
>>
Why is there an argument about a 1000 point perk with a hellish mandatory drawback being too powerful post spark?
>>
>>47538769
>>47538768
>>47538723
>>47538719
>>47538713
>>47538702
Well, time to start breaking the fabric of existence.

Any of these include exotic materials and the such?
>>
>>47538832
That is why you are limited to mach 40 pre spark.
>>
>>47538844
You're a gem anon.
>>
>>47538845
600, actually. And the drawback isn't so bad, given that the evil speedster will wait for the end of the Jump to actually try and kill you.
>>
>>47538865
Just follow the jumpmaker and completely ignore the majority of the drawback's threat. It's easy peasy.
>>
>>47538845
For me the issue isn't of power, but of something not from the original series' canon being included in a jump-which even the other most broken post-Spark rewards don't do.
>>
>>47538865
Where does it say that?

The evil speedster is immune to your powers and devoted to making your life hell for "reasons", wanting to steal your speed is just one of the possible reasons for it that are listed.
>>
>>47538890
To my understanding, he's immune to your out-of-jump powers. Some powered combat armor or a bit of Fist of the Pistol Shrimp will even the score pretty substantially.
>>
>>47538883
But the Arrowverse speed force is the comic one, it even says lolspeedforce to explain everything! Zoom is bending the laws of physics over his knee in all manner of ways.

The bullshit is already there, using the comics just gives you lore that you can use to explain the bullshit.
>>
>>47538906
He is also immune to what ever you have used to defeat the previous ones.

Oh yea, a new one shows up if you defeat him and will stick around to fuck with you along with the new one if he survives his defeat.
>>
>>47538931
Except as the jumpmaker himself showed, you can just wait until the end of the jump to beat the first one and not need to deal with the other.
>>
>>47538937
That sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>47538931
Can he dimension hop? Can he travel from one galaxy to another?

If not, there is not even a need to fight him.

Or you could just use the vibe at the end and kill him as >>47538937 says.
>>
>>47538609
I'm assuming something like every race having one big one, usually strategic scale, it's just that the one for that race would be more focused on personal power where the others would be more focused on getting what makes the faction great as something like a leadership perk. Though admittedly since a lot of jumpers go for personal power above all else and timescale is a joke there might still be issues.
>>
>>47538953
Yup. But it's Many, he's showed over this and the last thread that he doesn't give a shit what others think of him.
>>
>>47538917
I'll need a citation for confirming that it is EXACTLY the same as the comic version, so far as the other anon point out the only thing they have in common is infinite speed and other aspects like reality warping/life transference and so forth haven't been explicitly stated as canon.

Otherwise, drawing broad similarities together to prove complete equivolence is a shitty argument.
>>
>>47538956
Zoom certainly can.
>>
>>47538957
Eh, not really the case here. It's simpler by far to just hardcap it then try to offer options on the same scale as planet busting psychic strength and galaxy spanning mind control or whatever the exact feat was.
>>
>>47538960
No, stop arguing about impossible to prove or disprove fictional bullshit. Bad /jc/.
>>
>>47538977
Are you the kind of person who argues because "god" is a word used in different sorts of fiction, being a god in Okami=being the God of the Old Testament?

If so, I think we're done here and I don't want to communicate with you further other than to tell you I do not and will never agree with you.
>>
>>47538964
Isn't Arrowverse evil flash just Reverse Flash? And a weaker version of him as well.
>>
>>47538964
[Citation needed]

>>47538977
The almighty anon says it and so it shall be. How could anyone even dream of trying to use logic or actual arguments to deny him his infinite power?
>>
>>47538931
That's why you go with the Tech or Magic capstones, or the Anansi totem. They're powerful and versatile enough to really give any Speedster a bad day.
>>
>>47538977
I see you must be new here, because that's exactly the kind of argument that happens all. The. TIME in these parts

I'm not even invested in the issue you lot are debating, I'm just saying that you're asking for the impossible
>>
>>47538931
Look, Many meant to write

"You are the protagonist of your own Speedster based adventures. There'll always be at least one Speedster after you for who knows what reason, and they can't be beaten by your out of jump powers and abilities. Once you beat one solidly enough to prove yourself superior - not just eeking out a victory but proving you have surpassed them - another one will show up who can't be beaten in the same way. This also happens if you manage to kill your current rival. Any surviving rivals will make periodic appearances but is no longer immune to out of jump powers."

That's what he thinks he wrote, that's the way he treated the drawback. Go with something like that and everything is fine.
>>
>>47538960
Did you know that it is canon that the Speedforce is the same across all the various DC universes? It is one of the layers of the source wall.
>>
>>47539019
>New52

Sorry anon, but Dr Manhattan's experiment is not cannon anymore.
>>
>>47539019
Do we have to direct you back to the posts about DC and consistency? You think the makers of the Flash show have that chart on the wall and take it into account?
>>
>>47539019
No it isn't but that is a good point, the speed force is a multiverse force that is shared across all the universes in DC
>>
>>47539011
Pretty much this.
>>
>>47539019
That's great.

Did you know "all the various DC universes" refer to the ones in the comics, not across all fiction ever? For that matter, did you know that.

Wait for it.

Did you know.

Hold on.

That outside the comics the Source Wall only exists as well in Justice League Unlimited?

>>47539030
It's not a good point because anon is confusing Watsonian points of view with Doyalist points of view
>>
>>47539029
It doesn't matter if they took it into account or not.
>>
>>47539033
It's funny that you only speak up when someone else argues for you. Still not responding to anyone with an actual question?
>>
>>47539033
Then you consider rewording it to what anon typed? It seems a lot more clearly defined.
>>
>>47539033
Feel free to copy that into the jump if you want. I'd be happy to have helped out.
>>
>>47539046
Sure.

>>47539054
Will do.
>>
File: thisgoddamncat.jpg (9 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
thisgoddamncat.jpg
9 KB, 600x337
Okay, say I wanted to kill this annoying rodent in Madoka (let's leave MGN for another day...). Not just his individual bodies, but completely eliminate this particular Incubator from Earth.

How would one go about that?
>>
>>47539067
Wish for it from him.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 800x800
>>47539045
I just did.
>>47539063
>>
>>47539067
Avada kadavara plus a the stuff you kill stays dead perk.
>>
>>47539078
And all the people from earlier and from last thread?
>>
>>47539027
>Dr Manhatten's experiment is not canon anymore

I'm genuinely unsure if I'm happy about this or not. On the one hand, it's fucking ridiculous. On the other hand, it's fucking ridiculous.

>>47539063
Also while you're taking advice I genuinely think putting a note like "For the purposes of any future discrepencies, the Speed Force you get access to post-Spark is the Speed Force depicted in the show, not the comics" to save a lot of these arguments.

>>47539067
Wait, JUST this particular incubator? You can just shoot him. Homura's killed off most of his past selves already.
>>
>>47539083
This'd probably stop the arguments actually. The problem each side is having is what they interpret the speed force in the show as, being weaker then comics or being the same as comics right? Why not just say it works like the show and then leaving it up to the individual to decide what version they want?
>>
>>47539083
It's a more interesting twist than Cap (probably not really) being a Hydra sleeper agent.
>>
>>47539083
The speed force in mutiversal, it is the same every where.
>New 52 does not exist
>>
>>47539079
You're technically not wrong but I presume you think you can kill off the entire race with that. It's incorrect because they're a hivemind so technically there's other bodies out there the magic doesn't effect. It's more like you cut off once of his toes

He probably would be "annoyed" though, since he eats his dead bodies and given his goals it's implied he's very keen on conserving resources.

>>47539090
I think it should be explicitly stated it only works as per the show because in the comics the Speed Force is capable of a lot more feats which are not demonstrated in the show, and which has different metaphysical implications which are not confirmed by the show.
>>
>>47539067
Hmm, Wish, if ya got the D&D magic for it, aside from that AK the little bugger while using a ton of anti-get-back-up perks and the Sting power from Worm should do it. Heck that combo might just kill Zion himself.
>>
>>47539103
Yeah, and Superman as of Final Crisis is supposedly incapable of ever losing to evil. Yet he dies and is defeated all the time across the wider DC multiverse.

Either get some better justification and stop relying on the DC multiverse being consistent or get out.
>>
>>47539079
>>47539083
I dunno, I'm under the impression that there are actually countless Kuybeys in some kind of hive mind and hitting one with an Avada or a 30 mike-mike is as much good as clipping someone's hair.
I mean, Homura's killed thousands of 'him'.

>>47539073
...I can't believe I never considered that.
>>
>>47539097
I'm waiting for the twist that he's actually a double sleeper agent, tricking HYDRA into thinking he's loyal to help 'murrica spy on HYDRA's workings.

Because c'mon, it's Cap. It'd be like making Superman the villain in his main continuity rather than one of those whacky alternate histories.

>>47539103
I think you've misquoted me.

That said, the issue is it's multiversal IN THE DC COMICS' CONTINUITY, but not necessarily in the separate CONTINUITIES in DIFFERENT SHOWS AND MOVIES which do NOT necessarily follow the COMIC's canon.
>>
>>47539105
Oh, just thought of another one. The spell Familicide is a part of OOTS canon and can be found somewhere out there.
>>
>>47539131
No, I completely agree-that's what I meant by "killing this particular Incubator"

You'd kill him alright, it just wouldn't change anything meaningfully when another one shows up out of nowhere and tries to look for anything left to eat.
>>
>>47539090
This idea is a good one, especially since the show is already using the speedforce bullshit from the comics.

>Did you know that if you move fast enough you can generate an ark of lightning to throw like a spear?
>Yea, did you know that if you move even faster you can catch that lightning with your bare hands?

>It's speed force fuck you.

This is from the show. . .
>>
>>47539139
It is all the same multiverse.
>>
>>47539148
I think assuming the Incubators count as "blood relatives" is too broad an assumption

I was also pretty sure the spell is limited to one plane of existence (and Kruubey was only owned after Homura attained Madoka's power, and Madoka was multiversal in scope), and that it was said it can't cause an extinction.

>>47539157
I'm tired of sounding like a broken tape recorder, but just because something has some shallow similarities in the form of comic book physics doesn't mean it's automatically equivocal in capacity as the force that can make you omnipresent and apparently conducts life energy IIRC in the comics
>>
>>47539148
That would work. Hell, if you can cast it you might be able to take out the Entities in Worm, not just Scion. Why save a multiverse of Earths when you can save a multiverse of universes?
>>
File: 2x3dent.jpg (57 KB, 500x181) Image search: [Google]
2x3dent.jpg
57 KB, 500x181
So, I want to turn a companion into a double-ended trident in Soul Eater. What would I need to buy?
>>
>>47539149
>tries to look for anything left to eat.
Actually has anyone ever poisoned the corpses of the Incubators? And also, was it ever explained why the bodies ate a dead one?
>>
>>47539176
1. That's wrong.

2. If I turn out to be wrong, the onus is on you to prove that the multiverse is the same BETWEEN DIFFERENT MEDEA via statements by the creators and proof that the creators of the show are the same creators of the comics, or similar degrees of proof instead of making me take your word for it.

>>47539184
Again,

>limited to one plane of existence
>>
>>47539185
Can companions go as items in Undertale?
>>
>>47539193
I don't think so. I think Homura would have tried it though.

It never was, but I always assumed it had to do with being super anal about conserving resources since they're trying to save the universe from entropy.
>>
>>47539195
Oh. Thought I remembered it hitting dragons in other planes.
>>
>>47539185
Fuck off, batter witch.
>>
>>47539195
Tch, just need Sting to make it work on the multiverse level.
>>
>>47538993
Reverse Flash is a title in the comics. It's given to every evil speedster that opposes the Flash. Eobard Thawne during his peak was as fast as Flash of 2020s. He was fast enough to create speed mirages, which even Zoom couldn't do.

Everything about Arrowverse is lower key than the comics. New 52 at the beginning would've been a good measuring point, at this point Flash wasn't very fast. Turns out that Doctor Mahattan manipulated the energies casted off during Flashpoint to create New 52 Universe, stealing 10 years of time. Only Wally West who was stuck in the Speed Force was able to remember anything. Owlman & Metron used the Chair of Knowledge to find out "secrets of the universe". Then Owlman was like "HE'S ARRIVED! OH GOD!" Then both of them were ash.

Then Pandora who was suppose to be an immortal with vast knowledge of stuff. She was killed by Mahattan.
>>
File: 142652993178.jpg (57 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
142652993178.jpg
57 KB, 900x636
>>47539019
>faster-than-thought engines
>>
>>47539197
I guess? Don't see what that has to do with Soul Eater.
>>
>>47539179
The comics usually can't do that either.

The one thing that is universally consistent for the speed force across all its incarnations is this.

>The speed force can always do what ever the writer needs it to at the time and loses that ability when the writer needs it to not be able to do that.

It doesn't matter whether that writer is for a tv show, animated series, or comic book this trait remains constant.
>>
>>47539201
That...doesn't make sense, since the decomposing bodies would kinda, sorta return energy to the Universe...kinda.
>>
>>47539083
Alright. That's reasonable.
>>
Since it's been out almost a month now...

Jumpers, whos side are you on?

Yes, I know most people would probably just ensure it doesn't happen, but still.
>>
>>47539214
If they're already a weapon you can just import them into Soul Eater can't you?
>>
>>47539232
Team Captain America. Although Black Panther was cool, but Bucky did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47539232
The side of justice
The side of liberty
>>
>>47539185
Unorthodox weapon form I guess?
>>
>>47539232
Bucky did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47539232
Cap's side. Tony's usual hypocrisy and the fact that, despite being partially or entirely responsible for many of the threats in the MCU, he never once acknowledges it till now make all of his arguments completely lose weight in my eyes. Also Cap is way, way hotter. Did you see that helicopter curling? God damn.
>>
>>47539195
The Prime Material Plane is a single plane of existence.
>>
>>47539232
Does the MCU jump actually go that far? I thought it ended before Ant-man. If we are there: Cap's side. And Tony's side. I use my 'give gay ass speech' skill to get them on the same side.
>>
>>47539232
The side of diplomacy and working out the root cause of your problems instead of fighting about horseshit.
>>
>>47539232
Team Cap.
If only because the alternative would be putting them under the guidance of the UN.

The same UN that couldn't find their asshole with directions written in in thirty seven languages and a telepath
>>
>>47539208
I'm pretty sure Sting only works on solid objects, though feel free to doublecheck with Worm Anon.

>Tch

Also this makes you sound like a whiny teenager being told Batman can't beat Superman. Just saying.

>>47539225
Well I'm a weaboo, not a physicist. Like I said, there's no confirmed answer either way.

>>47539228
Glad to hear. I know I can't appeal to you based on enlightened self-interest, but I really wish I could convince you to be more concise and responsive and less, well, mercurial in the future to keep things chill in the thread.

>>47539216
>it doesn't matter

It matters if you are trying to argue something rationally and coherently rather than taking broad similarities and using them to posit conjecture as absolute fact. Again, that's like saying an Okami god=the Biblical god. Or even a no-bullshit mythological Japanese deity.

Also known as making up bullshit.
>>
>>47539232
Thor's side, since every part of that was dumb.

...Through, technically, you could count me on Cap's side, since I stole some lots of Stark's tech.
>>
Checked the Madoka Jump, no drawback for Madoka lv. 9999, is sad can have ultimate befriending battle.

>>47539232
I'll have to side with what would reasonably be the legally stable side. Which is to say Captain America's side, seeing as 'Brainwashing by the Russians' is a rock solid argument for a sanity case.
>>
>>47539027
That picture is post crisis. . . it even mentions the 52 monitors.
>>
>>47539273
You are doing the exact same thing in the opposite direction!
>>
>>47539255
In.

The.

DC.

Comics.

Is this so hard for you to understand? Look, in the comics Ultron wasn't designed by Banner, but in the MCU he totally is.

Things don't have to work the same way they do in the comics when adapted to other medea anon. Fuck's sake, remember when Spider Man's web whooters were a kind of gadget rather than fully biological like in the Sam Raimi movies?
>>
>>47539232
Actually, I've yet to Jump that. No idea, not sure if I'll even take part aside from helping out during the Chuutari (sp?) invasion.

>>47539252
Funny, because that's the reason why Tony was all for it. It was his way of taking responsibility for everything he did. Like his said during Age of Ultron, "....we're both monsters...."

At the same time, Cap's realized that it isn't enough to follow orders. Remember when Tony forced him to actually question Nick in the Avengers Movie?

They stood opposite to what they were about in the beginning.
>>
>>47539273
Actually just fat-fingered the keys.
Sting works on physical objects, however I can craft spells into objects using a myriad of different abilities so...
>>
>>47539284
You'll have to be more specific but if you're talking about the Speedforce thing, I'm simply asserting there isn't enough factual information to confirm or deny the issue one way or the other, and it's foolish to make assumptions until then.

And you're being a petulant child because you really want the Speedforce in the comics.
>>
File: 19c01e9c7173b92fbd40770e5cc87c6f.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1002) Image search: [Google]
19c01e9c7173b92fbd40770e5cc87c6f.jpg
128 KB, 1024x1002
>>47539232
I'd be firmly on Captain America's side. Superheros under the guidance of the UN would never work. Besides, Tony's been responsible for a surprising amount of the MCU's problems so far. He loses a lot of credibility for the whole Ultron fiasco.

I really don't understand why no one throws that in his face a lot harder than they do.
>>
>>47539207
Feferi or whatever the fuck her name is used 2x3-dent kind too.

>>47539237
Eh, I guess? Pretty satisfied with my Undertale build and don't want to change it.

>>47539247
Yeah, I would think that qualifies, but then I saw this other perk and it makes me wonder.

>Enhanced "Mundane" Weapon Form - You can now become special variants of pre-existing mundane weapons.
>>
>>47539270
>>47539252
>>47539243
>>47539241

Wait, hold on. Did no one just prevent the whole thing by stopping or otherwise altering the events of Age of Ultron?
>>
>>47539265
>I use my 'give gay ass speech' skill to get them on the same side.

Your side

So what's your opinion anon? Should we live in a surveillance state or not? I'm not letting you cop out of this.
>>
>>47539291
Personally, I feel that it took far, far too long for Tony to reach that conclusion, to the point it feels very forced compared to Cap's pov. Everyone of the Iron Man movie villains were made as a result of Tony's actions or of his family's actions, and all of Avengers 2 as well. It's great that he does take responsibility, but only taking it after things get so bad that he is forced to by the UN? Smacks of him shoving things under the rug to me.
>>
>>47539288
MCU being Earth-199999 in the marvel Multiverse is canon.

The Arrowverse being part of the DC multiverse is not yet confirmed but it is assumed to be by the majority of fans
>>
>>47539328
see >>47539232
He asked what we'd do aside from that.
>>
>>47539329
Of course we did. I just answered the question based on the assumption that I hadn't.
>>
>>47539353
Whoops, first time this has happened to me..
That was meant for >>47539328
>>
>>47539302
Fair enough, then. Would've been convenient if you set the full details of it out rather than expecting people to agree with you just by taking one or two and wanking you win automatically.

I would normally question at this point whether the assumption the spell will work with absolutely no diminished capacity when you are attempting to achieve a much more significant effect than it's ever demonstrated in canon by haphazardly using a single out-of-context ability to make it do something it wasn't designed to do, but at this point I'm frustrated as fuck that people have an absurd, egocentric obsession with cheesing Worm with a single perk wanked as powerful as possible instead of sitting down and working out a proper combo that takes metaphysics, OCPs and resource compatibility into account, so I've lost all motivation to continue this discussion.
>>
>>47539328
If you stop all conflict from happening no one learns a damn thing.

This is the wisdom of the jumper.
>>
>>47539232
Probably Cap. It's less from disagreeing with authority and more disagreeing with Tony. So the similar reasons with the other anons.
>>
File: 1422798435973.jpg (263 KB, 902x674) Image search: [Google]
1422798435973.jpg
263 KB, 902x674
Why can't people just accept that the mechanics work differently in one Universe than another.

Look at Earth-1 and Earth-2, they both have Green Lanterns, one is part of an Intergalactic Corp., the other is powered by The Green of his world.

If you must have it your way, then simply Jump from Arrowverse into the Comicverse and bullshit about how through accessing the Speedforce from a different angle heightened your connection to it.

This is canon.

Quicksilver could access the Speedforce when he and some Marvel Characters were pulled into the DC Universe.
>>
>>47539343
>is assumed to be by the majority of fans

Yes, because THE FANS are a reliable fucking resource for canon

So by your logic, every Naruto donut steel OC is canon.

And all the doctor who slashfics of the Master and the Doctor are canon

And there are no Matrix sequels.
>>
>>47539306
You are insisting that they are different when there is no proof that is the case and the overall fan consensus is that the Arrowverse is part of the multiverse.
>>
>>47539370
I feel like I should object to this on the basis that a lot of innocent people suffer.
But I can't, because it's so true.
>>
>>47539388
You are insisting that overall fan consensus is substantial evidence for a statement of fact.
>>
>>47539367
Ah I see, I was still running the along the same lines as up here >>47539117
>>
>>47539329
I should have made that clearer: I made Cal's side the only side because all the heroes were on it.
>>
>>47539232
Team "Scarlet Witch should be in prison not on the fucking Avengers"

Seriously, she was more of a villain than Ultron was. She set a berserk Hulk after civilians for lulz. She arguably caused Ultron by giving Tony magic-PTSD, and clearly knew what she was doing by the smile she gave while watching him grab the scepter.

I lost a lot of sympathy for Cap and Hawkeye when the former freaked out about her being under house arrest (literally the least she could possibly deserve) and the latter showed up like a jackass to break her out for no reason other than "We need a single person who can conceivably do anything to fucking Vision on Cap's team". I don't even care about the other stuff, but leave the psycho bitch on the Raft.
>>
>>47539392
>innocent people suffer.
There is only one sure way to end suffering anon
And you can do it right this second.
>>
>>47539413
Cap's side. Freaking autocorrect.
>>
>>47539323
>Yeah, I would think that qualifies, but then I saw this other perk and it makes me wonder.
That works too, but only if take it with the Unorthodox Weapons Form. Tridents aren't all that orthodox as weapons.

>>47539340
He wasn't forced into it, he just jumped on to a chance to have his stuff to not be misused again. In a way, he was trying to shift the responsibilities to someone else, but at the same time, this is a man who has seen everything he had accomplished be perverted and used against by someone else with a chip on their shoulder. On top of the PTSD that he still hasn't dealt with from his capture, going to a 'big bad' organization like the UN seemed the safest thing to do.

After all, what if someone did the same with other members of the Avengers?
>>
>>47539436
Yeah, alright. Thanks.
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>47539328
We did. We just nicked the Mind Stone right out of Loki's scepter during his arrival to Earth while nobody was looking and chucked in the warehouse.

If only because Ultron was a total embarrassment as a digital entity. Worst malevolent AI. Even the machines in the Matrix had more efficient ways of restricting freed humans' populations.

>>47539375
I'm just...kind of stearing clear of that argument because comics are weird and I'm not really interested in them, but that concept's oddly similar to something I think might happen to my Jumper in a certain future jump, albeit with less direct access to a superpower.

>>47539370
Hey, speak for yourself.

Conflict a shit, and a mistake.
>>
>>47539460
>comics are weird
This is the most true statement about the comics I have ever read ever.

Thank you for writing this.
>>
File: CZS8nsvWIAAD5rY.png (434 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
CZS8nsvWIAAD5rY.png
434 KB, 600x561
>>47539460
Yeah, but you're a pinko cuck Antispiral
You would sacrifice happiness for a reduction in suffering.
You're are not a friend of justice.
>>
>>47539436
He didn't have the UN wanting to put the Avengers on a leash previously. The fact that he hadn't ever given more then the barest acknowledgement to his role, when he ceased weapons manufacturing (Despite continuing to make Iron Man suits, which would be used against him and others in every one of his own movies along with Avengers 2. You'd think a guy who wants to stop giving weapons out would get the hint after 4 movies of his personal weapons getting out), leads me to think that yes, the global situation getting to a point of the UN stepping in is forcing Tony to actually realise things.
>>
>>47539460
Says the guy who restarted it and then left. . .
>>
File: Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Arrowverse Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Alright here's the update as stated in the thread.
>>
>>47539386
>And there are no Matrix sequels.

I'm ok with this
>>
>>47539288
...I'm talking about the Familicide spell. Hence the term "Plane of Existence."
>>
>>47539367
Because you make a damn good point let me put together the full thing.

Talimancer (Overlord [LN/M/A]) stores spells in physical objects + The Abyss of Magic (Overlord [LN/M/A]) makes any spell able to grow beyond its limits via time & effort + Sting (Worm) bypasses the dimensional limit + Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan) makes it bypass any non-magical powers these things are using + Warring Warlock cancels/errodes their magical defenses + Familicide would allow the kill all of its relatives + If It Bleeds... (80's Movie) would create an attack that kills perma-dead

Hopefully this is enough, though I could take on some other bells and whistles this is the bare bones of a solid Genocide Wave power combo, though others could mostly do better than me.
As I said you make a good point so I tried to take all of your questions into account with what I have personally in my Jump-chain. I do hope we can continue discourse though, your ideas were delightfully pointed and good at making me mull over things.
>>
File: MEMETali.gif (2 MB, 759x495) Image search: [Google]
MEMETali.gif
2 MB, 759x495
>>47539600
>Talimancer
I'm sure that was in reference to talismans, but I still thought this first.
>>
>>47539600
>The Abyss of Magic

Ooh, that'd do it alright. Yep, that sounds pretty legit to me. Thanks for proving me wrong, anon. I won't say my faith in jumpchain's been fully restored, but it is no longer in the negative at least.

>>47539575
And apologies for the mixup.
>>
>>47539497
He realized that in Age of Ultron, remember what he told Banner?

"You and I? We're both monsters."

He's never ever referred to himself like this ever. Until he realized what had done with Ultron. Furthermore, Wanda also mentioned something to Cap in the same movie.

Cap: "I trust him to do the right thing."
Wanda: "Yes, he will."

This means that his tendency to go to extremes while trying to fix his messes (the reason behind the Iron Man suits in the first place).

He had grown up ignoring authority, resenting it when he realized that it was that authority that ended up getting him kidnapped and three young soldiers killed. So he fought on his own, fought and fought, but every time, it ended up backfiring when someone else would take his stuff and use them against him and authority would knock on his door and tell him that his stuff isn't safe with him. Would the same happen to everyone else?

So now he tried something else, what he feels like is the right thing, only for it to backfire on him and everyone else.

TL:DR - He's recognized his screw-ups, but as is standard for Tony, he's gone to an extreme with this thanks to his unresolved issues.
>>
>>47539550
Yay.

Please learn from your mistakes

Don't be stubborn in the future if you don't have a legit reason beyond "because I said so"
>>
>>47539600
>Abyss of Magic
That's not quite what it does. You can overcharge them with energy, time and effort but it's not a permanent buff by putting effort in over time.
>>
>>47539646
That's what Talismancer is for actually as all the time and effort and magic you pour into the spell is held in the object until you unleash it.
>>
>>47539644
Hahahahahahahahaha. Come now anon, you saw what people trying to ask nicely did. As always, just like I predicted all the way back at the start, we ended up having to have an entire thread (Roughly, split over two) scream at him before he got the hint.
>>
>>47539662
Actually from what i can tell he didn't change his tune until people started to actually give him input on how to actually fix the problem. Instead of just screeching for him to 'Fix it'
>>
>>47539682
True, there are a few anons who can't into criticism
>>
>>47539682
>>47539709
And neither did he give anyone a chance to go further or even ask for how to fix it to people's liking. As usual, he just posted smug reaction pictures and ignored most posts.
>>
>>47539682
This. People started off by yelling at him in the old thread, and he only started to even admit he'd fucked up after ASA repeated the most coherent argument against it in a concise way.

If nothing else this should really be a learning experience all round: If you want something changed, state your case as clearly and concisely as possible lest it be rendered incoherent by salt.

>>47539723
And yeah, he is difficult to work with. I'm just saying-flat out stating the problem gives him a lot less lattitude to bullshit around by pretending everyone's shitposting.
>>
>>47539682
>>47539662
Welcome to non meme autism, with a splash of asshole.
>>
>>47539736
People were calmly and politely asking for him to answer questions and several of the questions last thread were both calm and reasonable. I don't disagree that many posters went about this wrong, but I think that saying no one before ASA had tried is false.
>>
>>47539682
And none of it mattered anyway since it is probably the same Speedforce anyway, go team!
>>
>>47539762
No, I agree on that-what I think happened is at the same time there were also people yelling a whole bunch which I think might've confused the issue because of his autism, and he only seemed to start listening after the people continuing to yell wrote him off as a lost cause.

I don't mean any one person was responsible for him coming round, more that the yelling approach tends to overshadow the civil conversation approach when they're simultaneously used.
>>
>>47539600
So this little thought process has me wondering.
What would the other Jumpers do if faced with this little problem. I mean mine is a bare bones Genocide, but can the other cover bases I can't/haven't?
>>
>>47539762
I don't know whats reasonable about saying "hey I haven't seen the show or anything, but I don't like the speed force so you can't include it!"
>>
>>47539806
To be fair many of them said that very politely.
>>
>>47539832
Anon's point is that's not a reasonable argument, as opposed to "the version of the Speed Force allowed by the post-Spark reward shouldn't be the comic book version".
>>
>>47539832
Ok I'll admit that. Just annoying when people openly admit they don't know anything about the thing they're arguing about.
>>
>>47539806
>>47539851
>>47539832
And more then just that argument was raised. But since you seem like you either didn't read the last thread or did and are purposefully misrepresenting it for some reason, there's not much point to continuing.
>>
>>47539806
That was almost none of the arguments, stop lying and misrepresenting people.

>>47539851
And yet all of the arguments and posts I repeatedly argued should have gotten a response up earlier in this thread were about that exact reason, not the ones just randomly complaining. It's extremely annoying when you lie to make the other side look bad anon.
>>
>>47539851
Yea but it is still the comic book version, there is only one Speedforce and it is spread across all the universes in the DC multiverse.

Though I suppose that something might have changed and that since this universe hasn't been specifically confirmed to be part of that multiverse it might not be (despite every movie, tv series, cartoon, and comic book in DC always being part of the same multiverse).
>>
>>47539907
>>47539878
Look, I didn't mean to say you guys didn't argue that-I was just arguing against >>47539832's assertion that >>47539806 is a reasonable argument but I'm well aware lots of people did have valid points.

Can we please not get into this? I dont have the hear to start another argument so soon after one's ended.
>>
>>47540000
That was sarcasm, I wasn't asserting anything.
>>
>>47539946
>there is only one Speedforce and it is spread across all the universes in the DC multiverse

Oh boy, this again.

For fuck's sake, just accept that this is ONLY TRUE IN THE COMICS not necessarily across all adaptions ever. Or are you going to cite "the fans" as a valid authority on what is or is not canon?

>(despite every movie, tv series, cartoon, and comic book in DC always being part of the same multiverse).

Citation needed. I didn't know Superman Returns, Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman are canon to the mainline comics now.

>>47540014
Not him but I don't understand people keep indulging in sarcasm when it's proven to not carry very well over the internet.
>>
Things we've learned today:

1. Brevity and clarity of communication are virtues

2. Sometimes people are just dicks and yelling at them won't solve anything

3. Sarcasm was a mistake

Anyway, moving on. Summoning magic's all well and good, but what jumps are good for abjurations, exorcisms and the like?
>>
>>47540025
That is the entire point of the multiverse! A movie, book, comic, tv series, or cartoon doesn't need to follow the main line canon be cause they are in a separate universe with in the larger multiverse.
>>
File: 1442094784921.jpg (287 KB, 477x849) Image search: [Google]
1442094784921.jpg
287 KB, 477x849
>>47540089
40K is always good for those who want to give up their wicked ways and prostrate themselves before the Emperors divine will.
>>
File: ftmWbVZ.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ftmWbVZ.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>47540137
I gotta say, that poster would certainly make me think seriously about enlisting even though I'd probably die immediately.
>>
>>47539644
As someone who couldn't give less of a fuck about what you were having a bitchfit over earlier, I kinda want him to revert it back to the previous version because you are acting like a dick.
>>
>>47540227
>says the man who was being a total dick over Fate and Yakuza
>>
Anyway, moving on to a different point, since DSAnon has returned, what are your plans for those upcoming jumps, DDS 2, Nocture, etc?
>>
>>47540249
Huh, is Echo actually Yakuzanon?
>>
>>47540227
Yes. Please restart this argument. We really, really need it to continue despite reaching a consensus you gigantic whiny cunt.
>>
>>47540249
Yes, and? I admit I fucked up with Extra. I gave up Yakuza because I knew somebody else could do it better then me. You got anything else I need to address? Or can you stay relevant to the topic at hand?

>>47540280
Yes.
>>
>>47540299
Good to know. I can make sure you're blocked too.
>>
>>47540276
>DDS 2

I watched a playthrough in anticipation and-wow. Shit gets really weird around the time they all go into the sun to look for God.

I'ma bring some some tan lotion, some popcorn and a spare door to duck back into the Warehouse and start drinking when everything goes all trippy like 2001: A Space Odyssey

>Nocturne

Fuck, I'll settle for keeping my head low and surviving that shit. It's the one where SMT powerlevels first get crazy to the point Scion looks like a stray doormouse, after all.
>>
Have you ever taken the role of 'benefactor' in a mid or low powered setting, granting someone powers and sending them into some kind of quest? What about being something akin to a symbiote or a shard (like the ones from Worm)?
>>
File: join or die.jpg (475 KB, 1024x1786) Image search: [Google]
join or die.jpg
475 KB, 1024x1786
>>47540276
You will join my court demon. Willing or not, it matters little to me.
>>
>>47540464
But anon, the last boss of Nocturne is literally God
>>
>>47540499
I thought the fight against God is only implied in the True Demon ending.
>>
File: ZQUGwGe.jpg (1016 KB, 4500x2430) Image search: [Google]
ZQUGwGe.jpg
1016 KB, 4500x2430
I managed to hammer through Macross Frontier and now I understand the power of song. My chain can't be Grim Dark anymore after that. And I'm not even mad
Who else simply fixes everything with songs now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qWnDqeXMhA&spfreload=5
>>
>>47540499
Almost sounds like you're implying we haven't had plenty of practise fighting God with the other SMT jumps.
>>
File: angelcryptids.jpg (326 KB, 1050x1400) Image search: [Google]
angelcryptids.jpg
326 KB, 1050x1400
>>47540499
But he is not the aspect I serve, it's Devil Survivor God, or gtfo.
>>
>>47540574
I wonder if someone who did all the SMT jumps could beat Aslan and his father's ass without repercussions.
>>
>>47540592
Fuck, now we are going to have that damn omnipotent argument again.
>>
>>47540385
Later in my chain, I have every intention of taking a back seat to my kids' adventures. Still running around, causing mischief and mayhem, but also toning things down so my companions can take the spotlight.
The pantheon import options are quite nice for that option, considering my technical membership to the pantheons of Wakfu and Ar Tonelico.
>>
In which jump is perk that let you train in your soul or your strength is bound to strength of your soul? That jump was made some time ago and was about demons.
>>
>>47540654
How do you even "train" in your soul?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.