[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Ana Lezama.jpg (181 KB, 702x942) Image search: [Google]
Ana Lezama.jpg
181 KB, 702x942
State me, /tg/.
>>
>>47537827
>Lesbian+1
For real though, she was pretty cool.
>>
10th level wetback
Laziness 9001
2% white
Favored enemy: walls
>>
>>47538005
I'm from 17th-century Argentina, not 20th-century Mexico.
>>
>>47538063
>implying Spanish empire weren't lazy moors since the beginning
>>
>>47538162
Oh yeah? we conquered lands from California down to Tierra Del Fuego, braving the madness of the Amazon jungle and the thin air of the Andes. You Anglos moved in to eastern North America, which is a cakewalk compared to South America. Don't tell me my people are lazy.
>>
>>47538310
And non white, remember, lazy and non white.
>>
>>47538310
Why you waste your time replying to burgmancers whose all fit activity is moving trashfood to his mouth?
>>
>>47538310
>>47538764
>butthurt taco munchers
>>
>>47538318
If you insult me for that, you also insult my lady love. Bring it, Anglo.
>>
>>47538764
I'm a 17th-century swashbuckler. I am the most buckling woman who ever swashed. This is perfectly in character.
>>
>>47537827
Brawn 2
Finesse 4
Wits 2
Resolve 2
Panache 3
>>
>>47537827
AM I the only one who does not know of you deeds, my fair lady?
>>
>>47539879
>spic
>fair
Not metaphorically not literally
>>
>>47538764
>Implying that anon is American
He's most likely a European impersonating an American. Europeans hate other Europeans more than anyone else.
>>
>>47537827
>State me, /tg/.
Me. Can we go home now?
>>
>>47537827
>hurr durr we hate Spain and the colonists
>wears cloths with the Spanish flag
>>
>>47539879
"Badass of The Week" did a pretty good report if you wanna go over and look. Not that it got into specifics, though. So it missed the part where we fought the giants of Patagonia.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.