[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know any systems and/or house ruled mechanics that would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Anyone know any systems and/or house ruled mechanics that would work well for a Megaman Legends type setting?
>>
>>47508634
FATAL. It's the only RPG I can think of that controls as poorly.
>>
>Dat img
C for Sex Pants
>>
Maid RPG
>>
>>47508644
I'm pretty sure FATAL is only good at providing a realistic simulation of a fantasy medieval setting as told by Slaanesh
>>
>>47508634
GURPS
>>
>>47508634
No idea, but now I want to play one. Very, very badly.
>>
>>47508662
>>47508634

Damn Trigger, why you so cute?
>>
In theory Gurps but I'd almost argue something like FATE might work better.
>>
>>47508634
Umm...shadowrun? With a fuckton of modding?

I'm going to be honest, that's my go to system these days.

You could always go with Fate but you could do anything with Fate as long as it's character driven and you don't care about the mechanics.
>>
>>47511311
so like instead of prepping for runs the party is prepping for digs?
>>
>>47511761
Thats...surprisingly solid.

Like instead of a decker you've got a spotter whose also responisble for the airship. Other than the fact that there aren't any mages you can carry a lot over to the Trigger-verse.
>>
>>47513392
so would subweapons be like a type of cyberware that can be switched out in non-combat situations?
>>
>>47513681
Actusally yeah that kinda works.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.