[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never achieve true love with a Sister of Battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
>tfw you will never achieve true love with a Sister of Battle like guardsman Klingus

WHY EVEN LIVE
>>
>>47506929
Sad bump
>>
that feel
>>
>>47507618
maybe I've been seeing too much /d/ but I'm getting the impression her balls are far too tiny
>>
>>47507635
You probably shitpost about how much you hate faggots on /b/
>>
>>47506929
>>47507119
why do all the battle sisters bleach their hair?
>>
>>47507682
There's probably a cultural reason they do it a lot. White is pure I suppose.
>>
>>47506929
Who the fuck is klingus
>>
>>47507682

They don't all do it. It's typically the Order of Our Martyred Lady that is depicted with white hair (though OML is not always presented by GW as doing this.)

The story I read, though I do not remember the source, was that when the 6 Sisters visited the Emperor during the Reign of Blood the experience caused one of their hair to turn white, and the Sisters of the order founded in her name chose to emulate this. I don't know if that's true or not.

Probably it came about because OML was/is the poster-child order, and black and white hair (the two most common colors in GW depictions) is easier to do than bother with all different colors of hair when painting models.
>>
File: 457px-Ordersmilitant.jpg (85 KB, 457x599) Image search: [Google]
457px-Ordersmilitant.jpg
85 KB, 457x599
>>47507752
>>
I agree. This audio drama always gives my periwinkle the zapzies https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GcJmSwubwbQ
>>
>>47506929
>"I love my wife, but my wife NEEDS her flamethrower."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.