[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRO PefVpF5Q >speculatio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16
File: maxresdefault.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1160) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WROPefVpF5Q

>speculation video about SOI
>"demons kinda planeswalk"
>"they exist in kind of another dimension"

All of my wat, the worst thing is that people believe him just like the professor.
>>
>>45036421
He's probably confused because of fucking Night's Reach.

Goddamn Night's Reach.
>>
I mean, I guess it could work. It's a stretch because in this fucking game you legit see ghosts and shit at every corner but demons planeswalking can be more similar to weird spooky invisible happenings?

He fucks it up not specifying why a demon lord would want to visit Griselbrand for tea though.

>Chandra
Did this nigga just not bother with the Battle For Zendikar storyline? Well I guess if he did he would also understand why people are speculating Emakrul and the need for Nahiri and Sorin. MTG all about Avengers stopping Eldrazi right now.
>>
>>45036421
Holy fuck this guy's voice Aghhh!!!!!

What's is the deal with that demon stuff is that even true?
>>
>>45037173
Of course not, the guy is full of shit.
>>
>>45036477
A combination of Night's Reach, Ob Nixilis, and Innistrad's particular metaphysics in regards to demons (they have a hell that demons are reborn in, but it's physical part of the plane itself, it's literally What's Under Ground, dig too deep and there you go), is my guess.
Guy's an idiot any which way.
>>
Pretty sure shadows is just being used as set up to get Sorin to join the gatewatch as the black power ranger. Emrakul is going to show up and fuck his plane up and hell be pissed and join up with them.
>>
File: maximum overREEEEEE.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
maximum overREEEEEE.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
Who fucking cares about Shadows over Innistrad. Sorin is a lying sack of shit who would rather fuck a rotten stone hag than a beautiful pure waifu and can get moon'd for all I care.
>>
>>45038457
>wizards confirms there's nothing romantic between nahiri and sorin
>says they have a father/daughter relationship
wow I didn't know you were so into incest
>>
File: EN_Nahiri_Header[1].jpg (405 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
EN_Nahiri_Header[1].jpg
405 KB, 1920x1120
>>45038457
When did he ever lie?
Since when did he fuck anything?
Since when was this rotten or a hag?
Since when were you beautiful or in any way, shape, or form pure?

Since when does a confirmation of no romantic feelings whatsoever mean he's fucking her?
>>
>>45038709
Since people still respond to chandere.
>>
>>45038457
>Sorin x Chandra
Nigga why?
>>
File: chernobyl face.jpg (634 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl face.jpg
634 KB, 1600x1200
>>45038671
>>45038709
Why even bother?
>>
>>45038671
Well Wizards are obviously catering to retarded Tumblr cunts and the current big fad among those festering spawns of Nurgle is daddy kink shit. Of course they're going to stroke the putrid seacows' raging clitboners, because that's the only way they earn money anymore, now that they can't be arsed to make an actually playable game. And have you seen how Sorin feels about his actual daughter? His vampire granddaddy raped him and now he has that kind of issues. "Nothing romantic" my fucking ass.
>>
>>45038979
Ladies and gentleman she finally lost her mind!
>>
>>45038979
Or maybe it's all in your head and you can calm the fuck down and get some psychiatric help finally.
You really need it.
Seriously.
Go get help.
GO
GET
HELP
>>
>>45039068
You know she's beyong any human treatment.
>>
>>45039068
>this person understands something my tiny brain can't wrap itself around the concept of! Oh no, I'm definitely going to lose this argument!
>hurr I'll just call them insane that'll show 'em
>>
>>45036421
Wait, what's the professor been saying?
>>
File: 1698_urza.jpg (168 KB, 620x488) Image search: [Google]
1698_urza.jpg
168 KB, 620x488
>>45039378
Literally Urza did nothing wrong.
>>
>>45036421
I know retarded people exist, but this guy just ignores most of everything about magic lore.
>>
>>45039293
Do you hear yourself? You are seriously talking about daddy kinks in a game for thirteen-year-olds. That is not going to happen.
>>
>>45039639
The same "game for thirteen-year-olds" that gave us obvious fapbait lionesses, fallen angel prostitutes, the satyr god of orgies, monstercock vampire futanaris that do blood shots out of each other's navels, absolutely everything about Phyrexia, Dragon Dildos: The Set, elf Nazis, genderless nightmare beings, Triumph of Patriarchy, Tezzeret's obvious hate-homolust for Jace, and did I mention just how fucked up Phyrexia is?
>>
>>45039793
>Obvious fapbait lioness
Honestly? Not as bad as most other shit nowadays
>Fallen angel prostitutes
Not actually in the card games, just a throwaway line in the book that may not have been caught by the editors. Bad though, yes.
>satyr god of orgies
Nothing they couldn't get out of a book on actual greek mythology
>monstercock vampire futanari
Was the artist fucking up, and pretty fucking obviously so. The fact that most people have to be TOLD that both feet are next to each other is proof of that.
>Dragon Dildos: the Set
A set has dragons, and this is bad in and of itself? The set was bad, but this doesn't make it bad for 13 year olds.
>Elf Nazis
Only referenced at all in a book by an outside author, and has since been retconned to hell and fucking back. Also not sexual at all, why is this in the list?
>Genderless nightmare being
...wait, there's a problem here?
>Triumph of Patriarchy
Was some dumbshit reading into things too much
>Tezzeret
Is some other dumbshit reading into things too much
I'll give you Phyrexia being Goddamn Phyrexia, but that's horror stuff, not sexual stuff. Or at least, it's SUPPOSED to be horror stuff - it is not at all Wizards' fault for some freaks seeing it as being sexual.
>>
>>45040318
>...wait, there's a problem here?
Haven't you heard? If it isn't an obvious woman or man then it is tumblr pandering of the highest degree. But also if you give it feminine pronouns you are also pandering to tumblr.
>>
>>45040899
so everything but dudes is tumblr pandering, now?
but wouldn't having nothing but dudes be pandering to the gays, which is tumblr pandering?
>>
File: syndrom.jpg (338 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
syndrom.jpg
338 KB, 650x1000
>>45040981
Everything is pandering to tumblr.
>>
>>45040981
Congratulations, fair anon, you've begun to understand.
Anything you, as an individual, do not like is Tumblr pandering (or /pol/ pandering, depending on the creators' political leanings).
>>
File: BXycKwY.jpg (238 KB, 860x1152) Image search: [Google]
BXycKwY.jpg
238 KB, 860x1152
>>45039561
Yawgmoth invades Phyrexia

Urza does nothing, multiverse rekt

Urza does something, multiverse saved

The facts check out
>>
File: 18.jpg (69 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
69 KB, 312x445
>>45041350
Urza goes to Serra's Real for aid, he end up destroying it.
>>
File: Pimp Knight.jpg (407 KB, 593x564) Image search: [Google]
Pimp Knight.jpg
407 KB, 593x564
>>45041466
It was a lost cause and would have been destroyed anyway

>With a heavy heart

Bro totally did it as a last resort
>>
>>45041350
>Urza does something, multiverse saved
The multiverse was still so rekt that Time Spiral happened, AND the Phyrexians came back anyway.
>>
>>45041466
It was a split-second reflex reaction of him to planeswalk there. He could have planeswalked anywhere in the multiverse, he just happened to stumble upon there. Also, Lady serra removing his black mana pretty much made him go insane and set back the fight against phyrexians for 3 millenia, so she was kind of a cunt to everyone in the multiverse. Had she not done that Urza would probably be building some sort of spark-powered bagger 288 instead of tinkering with toy artifacts and calling Xantcha "child".
>>
>>45041972
>made him go insane
This IS Urza we're talking about
What you REALLY mean to say is 'made him go more insane'
Remember, Urza would have been the greatest villain in both Dominaria's and the Multiverse's history if not for the existance of Yawgmoth and Phyrexia to both give him something to work against and to act as something to deflect attention from his acts of villainy.
He already WAS considered Dominaria's greatest villain for the longest time, in fact, due to causing the Brother's War and the Ice Age, so now he's just #2.
>>
>>45042132
More like #3, Nicol Bolas is #2
>>
>>45042209
Nope!
Thing is, most people don't KNOW about Bolas - he was stronger, yes. He could've destroyed the plane by existing, yes. He committed more atrocities, probably. But he wasn't as obvious about it as Urza did, didn't have his name all over the place like Urza did. He had his empire and that was that, he didn't cause a continent-stripping war and then shatter another one, then cause a global ice age.
He was past that point, he wanted to read his books. The people he'd atrocitied were dead and gone like they should be, not decimated with hateboners
>>
File: 1423333861230.jpg (121 KB, 474x492) Image search: [Google]
1423333861230.jpg
121 KB, 474x492
>>45042132
>Remember, Urza would have been the greatest villain in both Dominaria's and the Multiverse's history if not for the existance of Yawgmoth and Phyrexia to both give him something to work against and to act as something to deflect attention from his acts of villainy.

Motherfucker this is a guy whose greatest invention up to that point was a fucking helicopter

Dude woulda come up with a bus or something if his brother hadn't gone batshit insane and Yawgmoth hadn't decided to come back.

If he was considered Dominaria's greatest villain when he opened the Tolarian Academy everyone woulda been like "Fuck off Urza" instead of everyone worth a damn deciding to attend or work there
>>
>>45042487
It was the brothers war that made him the villain, had there not been a Yawgmoth at the other side of the war there would have been an Urza.
>>
>>45042132
But he never really intended to fuck shit up. All the evil he ever did was by trying not to let shit get fucked up.
He opened the portal the thran had sealed. Yes, but he was trying to find resources to create technologies that would be useful for society.
Tocasia died, yeah, but it was mishra who was trying to steal his stone at night.
The war started, of course. But it was his in-law who abused goblin powder and his brother that reacted.
He tried to make peace talks... HIS BROTHER FUCKS HIS WIFE!
He couldn't just stop at any point after that first conference, or his people would get slaughtered by the desert people. And the first conference going bad wasn't his fault, he didn't know about his in-law's schemes.
The sylex was maybe a bad choice, but he didn't really know better, and the alternative would be having dominaria dominated right there by compleated Mishra. Ice age looks way better than what happened to mirrodin.
So, yeah, maybe he went MORE insane, and maybe he was seen as a villain... but without him Phyrexia would have been prancing along the multiverse in worse ways than now.
>>
>>45042543
There is absolutely no reasoning to believe if not for Mishra being faggot that Urza would have done anything particularly villainous as everything he did was in response to his brother and Yawgmoth's faggotry

He woulda stayed at the fucking Caves of Koilos making fucking helicopters
>>
>>45042487
>If he was considered Dominaria's greatest villain when he opened the Tolarian Academy everyone woulda been like "Fuck off Urza" instead of everyone worth a damn deciding to attend or work there
...you know that he went by a psuedonym when opening the Tolarian Academy for that EXACT REASON, right?
>>
File: urza.jpg (84 KB, 577x463) Image search: [Google]
urza.jpg
84 KB, 577x463
>>45042284
>>45042565
Are you, yes, the professor?
>>
>>45042597
Did he? All the flavor text indicates at least Barrin knew and Barrin seems like a guy who had his head on reasonably straight
>>
>>45042573
Oh yeah you're totally right, it was Misra being a faggot that started Urza being a faggot. Without the brothers war Urza probably would have invented the car, but after it happened he started to go a bit unhinged.
>>
>>45042597
>...you know that he went by a psuedonym when opening the Tolarian Academy for that EXACT REASON, right?

Well, if he wanted to get something to stop the Phyrexians once and for all eventually...
>>
>>45042662
Isn't that the point? A guy with good intentions who spirals down then turns at the last moment only to redeem himself at the very end with a self sacrifice?
>>
Standard morals don't apply to Urza or Yawgmoth, it doesn't matter their intentions, in the eyes of a common guy on Dominaria both are fucking evil.
>>
>>45042673
Remember that time in the Phyrexian Arena when Urza turned coat and a fucking 4th, 5th and 6th breaking wall character had to literally rewrite the ending of the story?
>>
>>45042658
Barrin knew his identity, but Barrin was also his right-hand man.

To everyone except for Barrin and Rayne, he was Master Malzra.
>>
>>45042711
Remember that time when Urza made human genetic experiments to create the perfect race of warriors? My plane? more like Main Kraft.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1360x766) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1360x766
>>45036421
>Jace is going for full 8'' collars

SOI is gonna be a fun set.
>>
File: 122.jpg (132 KB, 624x445) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
132 KB, 624x445
>>45042752
And how did thing turned out?
>>
File: 1446403886110.png (1 MB, 750x1046) Image search: [Google]
1446403886110.png
1 MB, 750x1046
>>45042813
Things*
>>45042809
If there's one thing...
>>
>>45042813
Alternate flavor text:
>"Sorry I killed your daughter. Here's some gold."
>>
>>45042653
If I was the Professor, I would be claiming that Urza was a hero, and not a villain. And most certainly not the second greatest villain in Dominarian history. Nor would I be claiming his power as being below Nicol Bolas's, despite Bolas being both a planeswalker and an Elder Dragon - and the True Elders being near oldwalker-tier themselves.
Now, that other guy, he's probably the Professor.
>>
>>45043013
I'm not the professor, I don't even know who the fuck are you two talking about.
>>
>>45043247
A guy who does reviews on various magic related products.
He unfortunately has done a few on the lore, and it all comes off as 'completely wanking the character I like more while ignoring any flaws they have, while utterly trashing any other characters discussed without even mentioning the things that happen to them in the lore'
The first of those involved Urza and Jace, which may as well have been the Urza Wankfest Hour
>>
>>45043326
Thanks for clearing that up. Urza is fucked up in many ways, and I gave up reading bloodlines because shit seemed to be getting blander with every book. But at least up to time streams he seemed pretty reasonable, except for the crazy phase he went through with xantcha.
>>
>>45042877
That's for the Recover.
For the Obliterate
>"Sorry I shelled your Academy. Here's some gold."
>>
>>45040318
What's the fapbait lioness anyway? I've been outta the loop for a while
Just the Mirrodin cats?

also I'm guessing the fallen angel prostitutes were on Ravnica in which case it's not bad, it's fucking amazing because it fits Orzhov to a tee, especially if it's a detail to flesh out the atmosphere as opposed to a central part of the story

Elf Hitler being retconned is also the worst cancer
>>
>>45041940
>that'sthejoke.jpg
>>
>>45039793
It's a shame that you look at literally anything fantastical and automatically see extreme fetish bait. Does your entire life just look like one giant Giger painting?
>>
File: 12[1].jpg (62 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
12[1].jpg
62 KB, 312x445
>>45044090
This one in particular.
She has breasts. Woo.
And yeah, the fallen angel thing is a bit about Orzhov angels in the books, and it's used exactly as you said - a small detail, not a major plot point.
>>
>>45044090
>>45040318
>>45044588
>And yeah, the fallen angel thing is a bit about Orzhov angels in the books, and it's used exactly as you said - a small detail, not a major plot point.
I fucking love the Orzhov sometimes. They're so stupid rich.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.