[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gr8 knarloc.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gr8 knarloc.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Looking for Forgworld great knarloc models. If anyone knows where I might find some, anon will be gratetful
INB4 Ebay:
I've checked. None on ebay.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160525-025123.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160525-025123.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
>>47435165
Look at this on eBay you casual http://www.ebay.com/itm/351683018541
>>
>>47435221
Seen that. Not sure what the fuck the original owner did but I'm not going to un-modify that monstrosity.
>>
Man, I would love a Kroot army. Not a tau fan at all, but man I love the kroot fluff and look.
>>
>>47435920
Same here m8.
Only problems are that the knarlocs are OOP and the rules are utter shit.
Nothing has below a 6+ save, not even the knarlocs or krootox.
(unless you have them in a forest, then they get 4+ while in cover, plus whatever other cover save they might get.
Vespids are pretty shitty too, unfortunately.
>>
>>47435165
DakkaDakka forums usually have a trade thread usually going, check them out.
>>
>>47436195
The models were the biggest turn off for me. The kroot hounds look shit tier, as do the vespids. The krootox are cool, but finecast. And yeah, my absolute fav, the knarloc are oop. Booooooo. I doubt the the kroot will ever get an update unless GW does a mercenary army and even then, it will be meh.
>>
>>47436216
Honestly dude, I came into the game in late 2013 (and have yet to finish my space wolves army), so finecast is really all I've ever known.
Why does everyone hate it?
>>
>>47436294
It's flimsy, nearly impossible to strip paint off of, and most of the early stuff (That formed people's opinion of the material) needed half a pot of liquid green stuff to fill all the bubbles.
>>
>>47436294
this
>>47436539

I hated metal models but I'd much rather have them over finecast. At least with bent metal bits you can bend them back in shape
>>
>>47435165
Z does them
its ok to chinaman when its oop
>>
Have you tried searching other than eBay?
>>
>>47435920

Yeah, I wouldn't mind the Kroot getting more models either.

>>47436254

Considering stuff like Harlequins, Deathwatch, and Genestealer Cults got new rules and models, I wouldn't rule the Kroot out entirely.

Unfortunately I doubt they're going to get anything from the next Imperial Armor since it mostly seems to be about the Tau testing out their new toys.
>>
File: 1464166325331.jpg (17 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1464166325331.jpg
17 KB, 512x512
>>47439824
Who's Z
>>
>>47441463
Yeah. General google search turns up nothing.
>>
>>47444429
go to reddit, yoyhammer
>>
You can always buy Chinese knock offs of all the discontinued Kroot units. I initially looked at Tau after playing Dawn of War, but was dissapointed that their super unit wasn't even in production anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.