[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Game, 7th era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: newestcosmos.png (48 KB, 756x529) Image search: [Google]
newestcosmos.png
48 KB, 756x529
Once the world was nothingness, and then with Domina the Star Mother, the first WORD was brought and it was light.
Then came the world with Lorshian, the first moon with Udros the Steadfast. From the rays of Domina’s firstborn, the sun, and Udos’s moon, Molinoth the Remaker, the World Serpent, was born.
The gods of shadow, darkness, death and decay; The Lurker, Nihil None, Ralet and DARK awoke.
Sleazus appeared and made wine, long before life itself, and began a party of godly proportions that would encompass the first ages of the world.
And thus ended the first age of the world.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44488684/

Caliban the architect created the second moon.
Naturasta, Amrito and Zatheens appeared and spread water and life across the barren world.
The gods fought against DARK as he entered the world once more and declared war on creation. He was imprisoned within the third moon, crafted by the efforts of Caliban, Zatheens and Heroicus.
Thus, the second age ended, as well as the first godly war, and at the dawn of the third age, Molinoth and Heroicus walked amongst the mortals.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44505421/

The frosen cyclops Urgös usurped Frackt the frost god's power and invoked eternal cold upon the world, but was beaten back by the combined forces of Domina, Frackt, Caliban, Molinoth, Regolith and Veraiitus the deciever.
Domina damaged her own divinity birthing a pair of frozen stars and was nurtured back to health by Regolith, Molinoth and Heroicus, where she fed upon and almost devoured Heroicus in his entirety.
Thus, in a flood of dick-sucking jokes, the third age ended.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44670048/
>>
>>44967712
Witness returned to us, and became Witness-that-was, as a god of Balance who set up the Great Wheel, where the souls of mortals travel through to be reborn.
Golgadath the Maw outside Matter fed upon the souls travelling the Wheel, and was set upon by Heroicus, Regolith, Witness-that-was and Veraiitus, in the second godly war, who drove it out of cosmos once again, where it hungers and feeds upon the few souls that fall off the wheel.
Herocles the mighty ascended into godhood and fought Domina in a dream of grandeur caused by Veraiitus, and was devoured in the end and remade into a giant yellow star.
Thus ended the 4th age.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44731492/

Frackt created his own planet of frost and worked on it as a sideproject. Barastran, the demigod of stars, crafting and courage, was forged from Herocles's broken armor and a little of Heroicus's and Caliban's essences.
Domina set her sight on the great wheel in her hunger.
Regolith spawned his own line of demigods amongst the mortals, and the fact of demigods being much weaker than gods and yet much greater than their kin was proven.
The gods have begun to coax select mortals onwards through Heroicus's Labyrinth for a new god of courage to rise in his stead as he prepares for his last battle, one which even his son lost, to re-stabilize the great wheel and the cycle of rebirth.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44819687/
>>
>>44967734
Ucton gave himself to Domina to be devoured and reborn as Umion, the wandering star.
A mortal, the former summoner Voluris, conquered the Labyrinth of Mount Hympus and sat in Heroicus' Throne, ascending to godhood and inheriting Heroicus' domain.
Heroicus declared war on the Star Mother, but Regolith talked him down somewhat through a sparring match.
Three more lines of demigods were born, the lines of Urgös, Veraiitus only speculated, and Domina.
Domina micromanaged the shit out of her mortal zoo.
Frakt fought Zerji of the Seasons, only to end in a stalemate as Voluris and Veraiitus pulled them away from each other.
And thus the sixth age of the world passed.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44897969/

Select a tripcode to become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen. Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
I'm not sorry about the late start, I don't owe you ungrateful shits anything, except maybe that pastebin.
>>
File: Frakt can be nice too!.png (1 MB, 1285x907) Image search: [Google]
Frakt can be nice too!.png
1 MB, 1285x907
Hey hey hey, I thought I felt a cold breeze flowing through here! Let me just get my coat on, and we can start this little shindig!
>>
>>44967824
You may partake in this "shindig", as long as you keep to your side of the cosmos as opposed to Zerji.
>>
File: _eo.gif (6 KB, 107x150) Image search: [Google]
_eo.gif
6 KB, 107x150
Rolled 42 (1d100)

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44897969/#44910582

Let us unite all mortals with one common tongue.
>>
File: basic_form.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
basic_form.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
Rolled 39 (1d100)

Another age, it looks like. And what better way to kick it off than by feeding off countless mortal souls by draining the Wheel!

Rolling to feed, then will duck out for a short while, to return to see what happens.
>>
>>44968222
Regolith, you better hold me back or I swear to me I'm going to whack your grandmother with my hammer so hard she'll never eat again.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>44968202
An admirable effort and ambition, and as the god of courage I shall assist you in your effort to achieve this.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>44967875
I never agreed to avoid any part of the cosmos. Zerji can avoid me when he sees me coming, if he feels like it, but I'm not making concessions for a 2-bit lying Seasons God. Winter's too good for him, so he has to go for Summer, Autumn AND Fall? Greedy, I say. Not to mention the Ice-Resistant Daemons he had. Undying, Immortal, immune to anything but Fire and Light? I did you all a favor.

Anyway, back to my planet! How's my little ball of sugar doing, eh? Who's a good girl. You are, yes you are!

Rolling to see how the planet is faring. Anything under 20 is bad, anything over 40 is good! Trying to aim for colder, and with a thicker atmosphere.
>>
>>44968307
Don't mind it none, it's only a 39, that's under half!
>>
>>44969156
Those are mortal souls you're eating, not food. You need to take your divine ass out and about and look for something else to sate your appetite, because I'll be coming at you with my hammer, whether Regolith tries to stop me or not, if you keep binging off the wheel.
>>
>>44969217
Food enough for me and that's really all I'm concerned about. When did you start caring more about the irrelevant mortals more than other gods?

Did you forget they are basically a failed experiment by this point? Most of their respective creator gods no longer exist, so there's no plausible reason to bend over backwards for them anymore. What purpose do the serve beyond sustenance?
>>
>>44969370
You have forgotten what created me, Star Mother. It was not solely residual echoes of your or the Lurker's powers, but the feelings and emotions of MORTALS and their need for courage.

Their creators may not exist any more, but that doesn't mean we should destroy or devour their essence, whether or not we can, or that they do not have purpose.

You have been keeping some mortals on one of Caliban's comets without devouring them, try to tell me that you see them only as food.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44969523
I feel your words would have merit, but then I remembered you're not even a god anymore! Letting a mortal take your throne, I wonder where your allegiances lie.

Also you conveniently neglect that I'm not taking more from the Wheel than the mortals themselves can replenish. That would just be stupid, the Wheel is like a permanent source of ongoing sustenance, I have the good sense enough not to exhaust it.

Thanks for reminding me of the zoo though, I have no use for any of them now, that I learned from them the process of creating a physical form well enough. Rolling to feed on the mortals kept in the zoo, not because it would bring me sustenance since that would require their souls, but just because they no longer serve a purpose to me so their ongoing existence is pointless.
>>
>>44969742
I may not have a domain any more, but I am still a god. I have thought about it, and come to the decision that I would be your caretaker, or jailer, if you prefer that term.
Together, we gods fought off the Maw outside Matter, and I am highly confident we could do so to you too if you prove yourself to be just as destructive and dangerous to our world and creations.

So I ask you this, will you agree on these terms to avoid a war between gods: to be watched over at all times to prevent you from damaging creation itself in your feeding frenzies?
>>
>>44970026
Everything you see around you, this entire "existence" is a result of my creations. I'll not be told what I can or cannot do with it by a god of mortals!

As well, I find your usage of "we" in all of this amusing, as if you think you don't stand alone, let alone speak for other gods. Your arrogance raises my annoyance.
>>
File: Frackt likes HateSex.jpg (53 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Frackt likes HateSex.jpg
53 KB, 500x667
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>44970236
>>44970026
I smell a romance brewing.

Frosting my planet as I watch the antics. I'll try and summon more air, to bolster the thin atmosphere.
>>
>>44970236
Mortals may worship me, but I am not one. You have tasted my essence before and know I am truly a god.
I neither stand alone nor speak for other gods. As many of us gods have shown before, we are not infallible, and those beholden by hubris end in much the same way the Lurker, Uröng and my son Herocles: dead, weakened, or as a sun.
I would not tell you or ask you anything if not for my son's example: You are nothing to fear Domina, as you are just one of us. You are neither unapproachable nor omnipotent, but our acting as if you were has filled you with what ailed me once and brought down my son: Arrogance.
I chose to grant my mantle to a mortal because they have something I learned of while weak and powerless, humility. They do not take our powers or titles for granted, but as responsibilities.

And that is why I would face you till the end of my life as a god to protect these mortal souls from your hunger, for each and every one of them has the potential to become a better god than us. But I shall at least try to reason with you, as a request from your grandson.
>>
File: 137210647620.jpg (237 KB, 462x620) Image search: [Google]
137210647620.jpg
237 KB, 462x620
>Gives a wide roar as he awakes.

A new age is upon us!

>Rudely grabs his half of the cloak from Frakt.

Mine. Now, let's see how my boy is doing.

Rolling, first is to see the increase in power of my Demi-god offspring. Second is to see how large in numbers the Bugbears have grew
>>
Rolled 43, 3 = 46 (2d100)

>>44970943
forgot to roll. Guess i shouldn't be surprised after a 8 hour d
>>
>>44970753
The universe can do without courage. It can't do without stars. Think on that for as long as you like.

>for each and every one of them has the potential to become a better god than us.

That's honestly just pathetic. Coming from the once mighty Heroicus no less. Be you at full power or not, you've fallen from divine status. To think I used to respect you, now only a faint shadow of the original remains. Truly the mortals are more dangerous than I'd imagined, if they could render you to this sorry state.
>>
>>44970480

I declare that Xioni has reached the point of having a breathable, if entirely frigid, atmosphere! The sea's lap against the ice shores, the twin FroStars burning over head as the snow falls all around you...

It's a perfect home for me...

House cooling party at my place!
>>
>>44970971
>>44971002

>That's so "God whose demi-god son is more powerful than he is."
>>
>>44971053
Choir, shut up, before i use one of you as fuel for Tutarr's forge.

>>44971033
Frakt this place... looks pretty cool actually, you did all by yourself? Need help to fill it with some life forms or will i need to create another frozen planet?
>>
>>44971190
It's all me baby. Now listen, I don't want an Armored Polar Bears, or other stuff that's been done before... For now, I've just been cooking up a bunch of animals and stuff that starts with the letter S.

As a fellow frost god, I can imagine you instantly realized that S is the snowiest, and therefore coldest, letter of the alphabet, followed closely by C.

So I have Sharks, Shrooms and the Spiders we cooked up together, remember? The ones with Crystal implants.I was thinking we lead with the shrooms, buff those up to form the base of the food-chain, and then work on a Herbivore of sorts before we dump these Sharks and Spiders down.

Any ideas? If you want to make your own planet, fine by me, but I'd be honored if you stayed and made this one great.
>>
>>44971000
The universe can be without stars. There have been gods of darkness before, and there will be gods of darkness in the future. Ones who do not require stars or light. The only thing the world truly can't do without, it would be gods. And what do you do with gods. Now you think on that.

Have you forgotten what Witness warned us about? When the world goes on without the WORD being spoken, the Monitors, beings that even the Maw Outside Matter despises, tear the world apart for their own reasons.

Other gods have pointed out how it seems like we lose some of our power, ever so little, every time we do anything. The mortals are a way to regain it, a way for the world to go on and for a cycle of new gods awakening. Devouring them is a waste of potential we could use to fight back these Monitors, even if Witness was wrong and they arrive even if the WORD is still being spoken.
>>
>>44971339

>As a fellow frost god, I can imagine you instantly realized that S is the snowiest, and therefore coldest, letter of the alphabet, followed closely by C.

Of course i know about it. What kind of idiot doesn't know something as simple as that?! Nah the polar bear was just a passing though. Besides i need a place for my Cyclops and some of this race my son is leading. They all themselfs bugbears i kinda liked.

I remenber the spider. But the others i don't remenber. So we will need a prey to feed our creations in the sea and in the land. We can create a REALLY big fish, one that could feed a lot of sharks? As to put some prey on the land. I thinked using my lizard creations, the ones i placed in Tutarr's world...the problem is that, they eat and they kinda need some heat, funny thing with living creatures, most of then can't wistand to much cold. If we could create some kind of animal, a big one, so if there isn't much of then, the others could live for a long time feeding form just one of then. But i can't think of how to create something so passive as a herbivore.
>>
>>44971375
I know that you know, a universe of only darkness gods wouldn't function. Even just two can't get along, so no, you're wrong and there's past ages to prove it. Either way, the gods came before the mortals, not the other way around. The one needs the other, and if any god needs the mortals then I feel sorry for them to have fallen so far. Then again I feel sorry for any gods who have lost their power overtime since I can't relate to that. Nor can I, having survived more than one turnover of existence, relate to worry about any such Monitors.

The point is if you're trying to convince me by appealing to my empathy or concern, you'd do better telling Frakt and Urgos to create thermal springs and take a dip.
>>
>>44971720
I see there's no convincing you, or even arguing you. You refuse to see the world more intricately than its base. Mark my words: all may have come from your hunger, but your hunger will bring ruin to us all.

I shall take my leave then, as preparing at least myself for the eventual calamities of gods will be better than to argue about them over deaf ears.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>44972015
Good, trouble me no more with your endless bleating about the mortals and their plight.

Whew, that conversation made me hungry. Wheel feeding time!
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44971717
Ok, so here's my first snowball idea. We need two herbivores, one for land, one for sea.
For the sea, I'm thinking Sea-Horses made of Ice itself! The Frost Sharks can eat them, and they can eat the SnowShrooms that should be growing everywhere, underwater included. As for the land, we can have swans strutting around, being assholes, getting aggressive and eating mushrooms like they are bread, but when they fly around some of them get snagged on spider webs and get nommed on!

Circle of Ice... er, Life, baby.

So, I'll start by spreading the first Spores! Can I trust you to buff them up, Urgos?

Heck, if any other gods want to get involved, feel free to do so.
>>
>>44972083
Looks like it really did.
>>
>>44972083
Talk about satisfying! That must have been at least a few thousand/hundred thousand/million, depending on the mortal population of the cosmos!

Either way I am quite sated.
>>
File: nEa2mtt.gif (168 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
nEa2mtt.gif
168 KB, 600x346
>>44972083
>mfw turn my back on the eating-obsessed goddess for a second and she goes right back to stuffing her gut
>>
>>44972143
They look... frail Yeah i guess i can. But, only if i can come up with my own kind of herbivore.
>>
>>44967712
Am I not important enough to be included in the introduction?
>>
>>44972266
I basically just skim over the most world-defining things for each age. And with each age things have been defining the world less and less, until now with a new planet and shit being populated and such.
>>
>>44972179
And it's kinda your fault since, YOU, where the one that made her hungry. Guess you kinda regret, about having stoped me in the third age don't you?

>grim smile
>>
>>44972228
Gotta start with the frail stuff dude, they breed like rabbits! When the ecosystem is set, we can introduce bigger things. Now roll to empower the mushrooms! I sowed em all over the place, now you gotta juice em!
>>
>>44972266
You are important to me Trasa. Because since you are all Knowledge, i want you to teach me how can i make big and s trong herbivores. I don't want frail things like the ones Frakt is doing. I like powerness!! If creatures need to feed then let the strongest one be the predator and the weakest the prey.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

Oh look, the souls of mortals are being devoured, what a lovely taste of true Death that is. I think I shall use that to begin the rebirth of mine children. To start a home.

Rolling to create a world of Seasons.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>44972346
Yeah, yeah alright. Urgös extended his one-arm toward Xioni his one eye focusing on the shrooms and even with a bored face, he poured his power into the snow mushrooms.

Rolling to empower the shrooms...yay...
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>44972330
I regret nothing Urgös, as I did what was best for all of us at the time. I am no god of knowledge and did not foresee what my actions would cause.

Now I am god of nothing, but not for long. I drew myself back out of divine affairs once before, when I still had a domain, and I shall do so again.
I approach the star that was my son, Herocles, and draw upon our kinship to make a temporary pathway to his core.
(roll is to see if I fuck up and accidentally trigger the star to go supernova. <15 should do something so catastrophic, with <5 being extremely so.)
>>
>>44972266
It would probably help with that if someone created a current or updated list/chart of the various gods. Would make things a lot easier trying to keep track of.
>>
>>44972482
>Creating a world of Seasons from the death of human souls.

Wow...i'm a jerk but not even i have done that. Kinda jeaulos i didn't thinked this first.
>>
>>44972330
Really it's Golgadath who's responsible since he sowed the idea of feeding on the Wheel. Kind of like Eris tossing the golden apple before gtfo of the party.
>>
So, Domina is already being a greedy bitch, eating mortals and becoming fat like one of her stars, eh? Not a bad start for an Era.
>>
File: url.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>44972431
>>44972482

Urgos you see this loser? He thinks he is too cool for Winter.

If you see him bringing his children back to life, squish them. I know you'll enjoy that, and consider it thanks for letting me start of Xioni with a HEALTHY ecosystem.

>>44972520
Jacked up Shrooms, cool. Great big forests of it, with mycelium roots that stretch deep into the cold earth. In the depths of the sea, they wave to and fro in the darkness, strands of frosty shroom-flesh glowing a brilliant blue...

Now we do Herbivores. Quick, make a Herbivore! I'll spread mine, you do yours!
>>
>>44972616
I mean, lets face it, at the rate she tries to eat, you'd think she discovered the first eating disorder.
>>
>>44972530
>Was going to make a remark but instead just continued to help the mushrooms.

>>44972604
Nobody asked you nothing choir. Besides. i was talking about the present situation.

Sorry, Urgös is kinda of a asshole. Don't take it personal.
>>
>>44972530
At the stable core of my son I feel a calling, there the last untouched fragment of his self has been sitting, stewing in rage and reforged by its future self. Yes.In time I shall return after dwelling in the crucible of my son as Heroicus, Lord of Destruction, as a force to be unleashed on those that threaten reality itself.

this is also me saying I'm gonna focus more on my other god for now
>>
>>44972595
Well, it's not evil. I'm not killing them. I'm only using the residual energy created by the mass death of several thousand or million souls. I'm not a bad guy. I'm an opportunist at worst.

I should have applied 49 to the roll for half of what Domina devoured last. 72 total. Let there be Daemonia 2.0. Far from the realm of Frakt and Urgous. (German spelling without umlaut.)
>>
>>44972741

>Lord of Destruction
>"I'll save reality... by destroying it!"
>>
>>44972821
eh, more like destroying those that threaten to destroy it.... which could become redundant in time.
>>
Rolled 2 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>44972638
I know what y'all need: ice sheep. Big ones. With their awesome curly horns. Roll for number of sheep (+10 for wool is fabric)

>pic related is a ram
Rams are male sheep, so it's fine
>>
I would also like to remind everyone that I still haven't made any god babies. I'm a deceiver, not a pick up artist.
>>
>>44972910
>Imblyin

You can't spend entire ages among the mortals and not get your dick wet.

This is a decree of the choir.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>44972905
I like the idea of sheeps. Buffing this terrible roll by making all the sheep have snow-white fur!

Oh yeah, and increasing their population to a size where not everything is in-bred.

>And so, Poro's come into existence.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44972765
>I'm an opportunist at worst.

Eh. I definitly like you.

>>44972638
Wait wait wait. Are YOU, Frakt the God of Frost that i can't beat or start a war with the other gods but i can start a war with this guy? Just want to make sure what you are saying after all we do have a pact remenber? Also he kinda sounds like a pretty okay guy to me.

I shall 'brother'.

Rolling to gather energy to start the work on my herbivore.
>>
File: 384152.jpg (36 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
384152.jpg
36 KB, 500x324
>>44972741
>>44972821

Pic related
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>44972975
Fine, by decree of the choir, I shall now roll for how many god babies I made while amongst the mortals.
>>
>>44973027
...Shit, I guess I am a pick up artist.
>>
>>44973027
>>44973062
the definition of a pick-up artist
>>
>>44973027
Well you did spent a entire era in the mortal realm. Also guess the choir was right about the sex.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44972765
Far from the Frozen stars of Urgos, a world draws together from the last sparks of mortality. Daemonia lives again, whole and unburdened from the destruction that was wrought from war, travel and Frakt. No life yet lives on this orb, but soon there shall be new life born from the end. A true rebirth, in a way.

Rolling to make atmosphere of CO2, N, and O2.
>>
File: Prince_Cashmere.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Prince_Cashmere.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>>44972991
Roll for buffing bigness and curly horns
>>
>>44973027
>>44973062

Over an entire era? That's not so unreasonable. By now there's probably hundreds to thousands of Heroicus and Regolith demigods.

Plus what better way to control the mortals and whisper in their ears of plots and schemes, than for some of them to be your own offspring. Heck, they can even do spreading their own.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44973125
Perfect atmosphere forms on Daemonia.

Rolling to create plant life.
>>
Rolled 72, 23, 54 = 149 (3d100)

>>44972998
Dude, he outright REECTED the offer of winter divinity, and decided to cheat you and I out of our power by claiming ALL seasons, not just winter. THEN he has his kids, who are all immune to Ice, and thus all our powers. I had to destroy the very planet itself to kill them!

I know you are a better fighter than I, so I give you full permission to wreak ABSOLUTE HAVOC should you get so much as a whiff of this guy getting up to some procreation. I don't want to see ANY little guys running around, eating death and ignoring the cold.

For now, I give one last buff to spread the 3 Herbivores across our beautiful planet Xioni.
Swans, Sea-Horses, and Sheepies.

>>44973125
Look, the jerk already re-made his planet! It's got an awesome atmosphere! I'm leaving now, take the full coat, this cool staff/weapon I had gifted to me last Age, and go steal his air!

FOR XIONI!!!!
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>44973131
Whoop
>>
>>44973125
>confirmed for best world
>>
File: S4_E18_Ice_King_afraid.png (218 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
S4_E18_Ice_King_afraid.png
218 KB, 1024x576
>>44973209

But I'm working so hard on Xioni... My world is way cooler!
>>
>>44972998
Dear Urgös, I did not reject the offer of Winter. Merely took a step around. I was never Winter the cold. I was Winter the season. And as there was already two beings sharing the Cloak of Frost, I decided to relinquish claim to Winter and Step up to all seasons as there was no nature God. And without a God of Nature, no life could be sustained for there would be no change. Every season has it's time, and I simply wish to make sure no where is without Winter.
>>
>>44973125
Which star if any, is it orbiting?
>>
>>44973305
You're doing great. He just got a head start for the title. You keep doing your thing and you'll have a better world in no time.
>>
If this whole situation devolves into more bitch fits and fights that end up with the destruction of entire planets and races, I will have to whisper something special to Domina to fix it.
>>
>>44973348
Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with the Sol Names of this realm. But whichever one is furthest from Frakt. If necessary, I can just create one by making a large ball of atmosphere and setting it on fire.

>>44973178
62 total due to minor dominion of Nature.

Plant life begins to crawl it's way over the world, feeding from the power pushed into the planet upon creation. Green sprouts and covers the world. "Life, my world. Life is yours."

>>44973396
I'm trying to be peaceful and avoid conflict. I've no wish to fight anyone here.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44972998
Urgos focused his cold energy using the knowledge acquired from Tutarr's smith skill's hammering and forging a soul for the new creatures. They would be big, yes, big and powerfull and so he focused even harder. The creature in the sea, would live in it and ironically have long reaching arms, many of then Urgös laughted of itself once he though on the sea creature he named it SQUID. The land creature would be equally large with thick skin like harded ice and grey as the time during a blizzard, his powerness would be equal as great and the rage from Urgös would feed this beast, and so the one armed god called his second creation WOOLY RHINO! And so he unleashed then into the world.

Oh boy, those are going to be some really big herbivore
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>44973512
Farthest from Frakt is probably Herocles, the yellow giant star towards the "bottom" of the cosmos.

Either way, as last time, rolling to assist Zerji however I can in the creation and formation of his planet.

>>44973396
Sounds juicy.
>>
>>44973512
The giant sun Herocles is the one farthest away from Frackt's and Urgös's twin stars. Except maybe Umion, but that's a wandering star, so it might approach the twin stars sometime
>>
>>44973678
Its far more juicier than the souls you've been munching on, that is for sure.
>>
>>44968307
I'm awake! Nobody hit anyone yet
>>
File: 1448228040328.png (21 KB, 147x164) Image search: [Google]
1448228040328.png
21 KB, 147x164
>>44973745

u betr fkn gime dat
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>44973179
Wait, what?

>Was so focused on his creation, that he didn't even knew what was happening before it had ended.

Frakt he's to far you know i can't reach him...

>Se himself adourned in all his 'brother' garments.

>>44973330
Hmm you kinda lost some points there buddy. First thing is i kinda hate people telling me when and how i can do my stuffs.

>He slams the staff with his hand against the floor making it be covered in ice creating a Ice war-hammer.

But tell you what? If you can beat me we are cool. And i won't make no attemps against your world. And i'm two eras being able t fight someone... So, sorry but i will beat you up. Okay? Okay.

>Strikes Zerji with great might using his ice-hammer

rolling to hit.
>>
>>44973799
Not yet, its for emergencies.
>>
>>44973793
You were too late, it seems, my predecessor has already resolved his issues with the Star Mother, or rather left them, and found his calling and a new domain for his WORD.
I do believe in his anger he wanted to spite her status as a "creator" goddess and become a "destruction" god.
>>
Rolled 93, 5 = 98 (2d100)

>>44973818
Rolling to defend and grapple.

I'm not telling you when you can do things. Only that there would be no balance or change. Places in summer would forever be in summer.

>>44973830

Veraiitus, I beg your assistance. I'm not here to fight.
>>
>>44973892
Well fuck. Anyway, anything that needs hitting then?
>>
>>44973992
Yes, please smack Urgös in the head for me, he and Frakt are picking on the new god of the seasons.
>>
>>44973992
We could mediate in the spar between Zerji and Urgös, or just watch and see what happens. My predecessor did mention lamenting not seeing the bigger picture and only doing things on the spot... so I'm not sure.
I feel in the very core of my being that I COULD go and assist, and that my predecessor WOULD, but the older god's words ring in my mind and make me question if I SHOULD.
>>
>>44974104
>>44974023
We should intervene. Fighting between the gods is counterproductive. We need to be ever vigilant for threats like the Maw and tend to the mortals.
>>
>>44974178
Regolith dear, when you get the chance, I'd like to empower you. Maybe also get you some new equipment. Heroicus was being a bitch boy so I want you good and ready to pound him if he comes knocking again.
>>
Rolled 42, 36 = 78 (2d100)

>>44973920
>Zerji defends with great skill and response against Urgös warm-hammer, both weapons once collided made ice crystals and sparks fly from the godly weapons.

I don't care about other places i'm only thinking about my stuffs. What if i beat up the other god, that makes this place be only in summer? Wouldn't i just be able to change to winter all the time? And Balance is over estimated.

>Urgös side steps making himself close to Zerji weapon side the cyclop's hammer holding the oder god weapon in place as Urgös speak.

Besides i'm the ferocity of winter if you can't defend against me what about the others? Weren't you and your race proud and though? Or was everything just talk?

>As he speaked the Cyclop moved his feet trying to break Zerji balance and make him fall head first against the ground.

Rolling First roll for side step the attack second roll is for the leg sweep.
>>
>>44974178
I pulled Frakt off of Zerji last age. Maybe you should use your weapon for some good this age, other than sparring with Heroicus.
>>
>>44974178
I agree that we should, but this seems like an issue that solves itself once Uröng has had his fun or Zerji defeats him.

I admit that I'm not quite as confident in my power as my predecessor was.
>>
>>44973545
>not having name that starts with s

What a pleb. Let's try this again
>>
>>44974383
>To busy figthing to talk back.
>>
Rolled 14, 19 = 33 (2d100)

>>44974229
Damn it, Urgös. I'm not wishing to fight. I'm only here to seek protection from threats from the Other Place.

>Zerji's chain blade clashes the hammer, sweeping it away and misses his chance to grapple.

Rolling to dodge leg sweep. Rolling to stab Urgös.
>>
>>44974419
Shit.
>>
>>44974222
Thank you for the offer Grandmother. I will return as soon as I am done with this mediation.

>>44974256
Ok, I'll take care of it.
>>44974229

Regoloth approaches the two frost gods, wreathed in all his splendor, half peacocking and half trying to distract them from one another.

>>Friends please, why are you fighting?
>>
Rolled 46 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>44974419
>>44974415
Rolling for things
>>
File: our-get-along-shirt.jpg (76 KB, 680x909) Image search: [Google]
our-get-along-shirt.jpg
76 KB, 680x909
>>44974529
Great white fabric embossed with black runes swirls around urgos and zerji, binding them together. Pic related
>>
>>44974645
This is like, the most hilarious image I have ever seen.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>44974419
>Unfortunantly the Leg sweep striked true, making Zerji lost his balance and make his face say 'hi' to the floor.

"Boy you are slow. Maybe you are a little drained after creating that whole planet? Besides, should have just rolled, that way you could not only avoided to hit the floor but also take some distance from me."

>Seing the strike urgos using his wrist slams the ice-hammer tio against Zerji sword trying to block or disarm him.

Rolling: With rolling higher then the sword strike. Let's say if i get 30+ i manage to disarm Zerji.

>>44974462
Just testing the new guy wanted to see how strong he was. Kinda disapointed really. You and Heroicus were a harder fight then he is being.
>>
>>44974743
Well, please stop beating him up. The other gods are getting uncomfortable with it
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>44974645
>>44974529
>Rolling to Avoid the shirt.

No need to. This fight is over already.
>>
>>44974645
>>44974743
Nothing I do matters, huh?
>>
>>44974874
HA! THE SHIRT PREVAILS!
>>
>>44974827
Frakt said i can beat him. Regolith are you saying that if i don't stop you will intervene? And by that you will be breaking the peace pact we did in the end of the third era?
>>
>>44974882
You have to be bolder son! Just weaving a big shirt and expecting them to get along won't do. You've got to force them into it and impose your will!
>>
>>44974956
well, he was weaving it around them
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>44974874
Rolling to trip Urgös and get up.
>>
>>44974938
>Take the shirt off. And throw it away toward Domina.
>>
>>44975044
Will catch the shirt if it ends up coming to me, unless someone else gets it first or intercepts it.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>44975020
>As he was distracted with the shirt. And throwing it away Zerji attacked the one armed cyclops. Now being caught out of guard caused a severe breach on the savage cyclops guard even so acting in instinct Urgös tries to dodge the leg sweep.

(+10 in the dificulty to avoid the leg sweep because of distraction, so DC is 31+10 = 41 Need a 41 or more t menage to avoid it.)
>>
>>44974956
I will not fight you, not unless I am attacked. What did this new God do to make you angry? Try to influence things other than winter? We need balance in the world. To not have balance or fight between ourselves would invite entropy and decay.
>>
>>4497504
Don't you only have one hand? And zerji's in there too
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>44975190
With Urgös distracted, Zerji scrambles to his feet and grabs the chain of his weapon.

Rolling to stand without being impeded.
>>
>>44975020
Boy you already lost. Don't force me to continue. You won't like it.

>>44975195
Eh, smart. Didn't forgot that time i striked you on the face with my hammer yeah?

>Chuckled

Yes, exactly. I create my own balance on my own world Regolith. Domina creates the blance in HER world. He can call himself god of seasons but his intend is to spread through ALL the worlds. Mine, Domina's, yours everything will be in his reach and what he can reach he can invade. Now you know that i would be the first to welcome him. Young ones need something to guide then. So this is what concerns me. And i'm pent up dude it has been what? Four eras since that great fight? Frakt gave me the habilitie to vent up a little so i took it. Besides Frakt is the one with a fuzz about the new guy. I just wanted a excuse for a little rumble.
>>
>>44975304
>Distracted talking with Regolith, so he doesn't stop him from getting up.

>>44975243
And now imagine how i was with two arms? Up.
>>
>>44975243
Indeed i was better when i had two arms, but i still have some in me, even with just one.

>Winks
>>
>>44975458
So perhaps we need to set up regular meetings to fix these kinds of issues. A Council of Gods, or something like that.

I can see what you mean, about being frustrated that this holding would trespass on your domain. I will ask you to stop beating him, for I think he has learned not to intrude on another God's planet without asking.

As for our last fight, I remember it well. I still have some scars
>>
>>44975617
Look, if there is going to be council about this thing, I'm just going to let you know, I am master politician.
>>
>>44975695
>>44975617
A council of gods would not be such a bad idea. A reminder as to who is who and what is whose in our cosmos, as well as regular reports of anything unusual like the Maw Outside Matter.
>>
>>44975617
And i still have no arm.

>A brief silence then he starts to laughs all heartly.

Ah those were the good times...lot's of fighting. Well since you asked and by the pact Frakt gave with m is for keeping the peace i guess i will have to stop. Besides i kinda like the new guy attitude. Although you should REALLY talk to Frakt he's starting to behave a little to angrily and crazy about the knew guy and that is ME telling you this. So you can pretty much guess that is REALLY bad.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>44975508
Rolling to strike Ugrös with scythe.

+10 due to distraction.

You attack me, your brother kills my people. I've almost run out of forgiveness.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>44975826
Rolling to avoid. O boy this is gonna be a hard one. So many distractions.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44975826

Rolling to blind Zeiji with a blast of sunlight to interrupt his attack.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>44975826
This is why we need a council of gods to resolve things peacefully.

Rolling to create a sunlight spear between the two gods and point it at Zerji as a deterrent.
>>
>>44975952
>again... voluris the 2nd god of courage, with all his power and wisdom, can't do shit.
>>
>>44975792
>>44975695

I'd shy away from the idea of a god council since it might make it daunting for new players to join when there's some established bunch of gods that seem to call the shots and individual or newer gods' voices aren't heeded.

Maybe forming a pantheon is better? Since at least new players if they want can band together to make their own pantheon, or just go independent.
>>
>>44976005
It takes time to grow into your new power, child. You need to become used to weilding the Word with such control.
>>
>>44975941
Second war of the god's avoided.
>>
>>44976036
>I'd shy away from the idea of a god council

Don't worry we will have a big buffet one large enough to feed even you.
>>
>>44976036
yes, a pantheon would be a good idea. but how would we go about admitting new, and old, gods into it? Would it be by their relation to elder gods from the first age, or by some arbitrary standard?

>>44976149
third actually. We're doing a good job of preventing GW3
>>
I feel bad for Zerji, he keeps getting shit on.
>>
>>44976205
Until Veraiitus decided he's to bored.
>>
>>44976205
Probably pantheons should be up to whomever would want to form one with other willing gods.

Maybe a step further, that different sentient races can have a pantheon each. So the humans would have a pantheon, probably of gods who created them or interbred with them, the bugbears would have a pantheon, and so on and so forth.

Just a thought.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44976232
Rolling to block. 50+ creates another blast of blinding sunlight.
>>
>>44976232
Regolith intervened

>>44975941
Blinded by the intense light.

FUCKING SHIT, FUCK, YOUR PIECE OF...FUCK REGOLITH! DON"T DO THIS SHIT WITH ME EIGHT IN THE FUCKING FRONT OF YOU! YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS SHIT! I GET IT I WILL STOP MESSING WITH THE GUY. O FUCK I"M BLIND.
>>
>>44976350
>>ENOUGH!
>>
>>44976350
>>44976350
>Blinded by the first light doen't see the second one and somehow he thinks it's for the best.
>>
>>44976350
My eyes! Oh Lords of Teret, my eyes.

>>44976353
Intervened. Alright.
>>
>>44976350
>100

OH SHIT
>>
>>44976350
I think a star just blew up.
>>
>>44976450
I guess I really do take after Grandmother.

>>44976435
>>This fight will stop now. Do not make me intervene further.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>44976496
Fuck i will just go back in my coner of the universe and create somethign i dunno.

>Start hammering something with his very own fist. 'Forging' a new creation.

Rolling: it need to reach 100 to be completed.
>>
>>44976496
Zerji takes a walk along his world, planting seeds of creation.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

Everyone calm? Good. Now, back to what I wanted to do before. I'm going to find the mortal woman that gave birth to my first demigod child. She may be reincarnated or on the Wheel right now, so first roll is to find her soul
>>
>>44976913
Well, it looks like I found her soul on its way to the Wheel.
>>
>>44976913
>>44977002

Observing intently. This soul will probably taste better than most.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>44977044
Grandma can you please not eat my girlfriend?

Anyway, now that I found her soul, I will lift it out of the Wheel, and infuse some of my own Divine Essense into her, to begin the process of making her a Goddess.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>44977165
Well it looks like I have no fucking clue what to do here. I need some help. Rolling to create a binding to keep the soul from returning to the Wheel.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>44977165
Oh that's alright then. Rolling to assist.
>>
>>44977215
So, the binding will hold for now, but will not last long. And I may have infused a small spark of divinity, but barely anything at all if I did.
>>
>>44977252
Should try and get her into a corporeal body again, since there's at least precedent of living mortals being exalted, what with the guy that finished the maze, and Herocles.
>>
>>44977235
Thank you Grandmother!

So, with Domina's assistance, it seems that I will be able to raise my first wife to Godhood to become my wife for eternity. Her old names and lives matter not anymore. My wife's name shall be Corona, after the blazing heat and light at the edge of a star. She is given new life and a new body as a Goddess.
>>
>>44977631

>First wife
>inb4 Regolith ends up with a goddess harem of all his exalted mortal wives

When he's not fucking all his bitches, they suit him up for battle.
>>
>>44977703
Aww yiss thanks for the idea Anon
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>44976913
Hammering with more intensity decide to use the hammer he created by using his 'brother' staff as a base. Untill he realizes his brother never bothered to adjust such great gift. So Urgös decided to arrange the properties of this mighty weapon.

Conjuration (Ice) +40
-Modifier to conjure a small or greater amount of Ice/snow.

Alterarion (Ice) +30
-Modifier to Alter/shape small or greater amounts of Ice/snow

-Alteration(Soul) +20
Modifier to Alter or shape souls

-Toughness (Weapon) +10
Weapon bônus to resist damage to itself.

Once done he would resume to his smithing. Hammering the ice hammer against the metals he gathered in the 6th era.
>>
>>44977845
Eh, i think i'm kinda good in this smithing stuff.
>>
>>44977818
They'd be like valkyries or something akin.
>>
Still waiting on Regolith, when he gets the chance.
>>
>>44978904
I think he fell sleeped again.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

Rolling for amount of deaths that caused the birth of Daemons from Zerji's planting seeds of creation.
>>
>>44979961
Deaths of who?
>>
>>44979974
Mortals.
>>
>>44980013
Wait so if I'm not mistaken, you're rolling to kill people?
>>
>>44979974
The souls Domina eated. God dammit Jeff you should pay more atention to this things.
>>
>>44980046
Not rolling to kill. Rolling to take advantage of the natural deaths of mortals. Not their souls. Just the energy released by their passing. I used the energy from their souls' deaths to create my world.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>44980180

Rolling to plant a single snowflake in the hearts of Zerji's people while they are forming. My curse weakens them, removing their immunity to my element and making them shun their fellow people. They will move among their kind like poisoned ants among the hive, sowing discord and destruction with the FrostFire magics they earn by having my curse. Being born of death, and tainted by frost, they gain power from the destruction of their kin, consuming the frozen corpses of those they slay and becoming all the more dangerous from it.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

Going to take the chance in the meantime to return any remaining survivors of the zoo to their planets of origin. It's been many many generations since their ancestors were stolen but they filled their purpose so I don't need them filling up one of the comets around my children anymore.

Rolling to see if I feel like consuming any on the way to being returned, while I'm at it.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>44981637
Rolling to protect my people. They're already nihilistic.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>44981954
I will not have your abominations once again roaming this Universe, a threat to me and my brother! If they cannot be weakened, then they shall be compromised!
Rolling to inspire his people with works of icy art. Snow shall once again fall on them, but this time gentle and inspiring, their shape and color pleasing. They shall come to adore me, to realize that Winter is the greatest of the four seasons.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>44982078
Just for reference:
Def. Nihilism
The belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

They have no use for art.

Rolling to banish Frakt's influence.
>>
>>44982078
Go away, Frakt. I've no wish to fight you.
>>
Did I really get absorbed for an entire Age?

At least my Saecora are in their Medieval Age.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

I have been gathering power in an attempt to create my own world.

Around the Star of Herocles, I call forth a sphere of molten rock. Rolling for size.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>44982225
Small, barely more than a moon. I'll pad it with more magma and some comets and let it cool.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>44982236
Stand back, I got this. Allow me to show you how to chill a planet down.
0-10 No effect. 11-30 Could do with more Ice 31-80 Just right. 81+ Too frosty for your own good. But Just Right for me.

>>44982114
Mark my words, this isn't over. I will see your people once again return to the void, and it will be by my hands.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>44982236
Oh, please. Allow me.

Rolling for atmosphere.
>>
Rolled 100, 29 = 129 (2d100)

>>44982260
Thank you Uncle. Your ice helped make the padding a part of the planet and it's now quite large.

Melting the ice down and circulating it and cracking the crust to create continents.
>>
Rolled 66 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>44982293
Uhhhh, so, this is a water world. With floating islands that sail across its surface.

I'll let the atmosphere develop on its own for now after seeing the sea with a little life taken from the other planets.

In the meantime, I will begin crafting a ... side project.
>>
Rolled 90 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>44982342
Good, I just need to make an adjustment or two...
>>
>>44982351
Excellent!

I have successfully created a network of stone arches on each world that can be used to travel between them! Each world have several dozen of these Portals and each only links to one other portal on another planet.

Tired, I sequester myself in the Crown of Herocles and slumber.
>>
>>44982386
Well then... That could be problematic.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>44982386
>>44982423

Guess a couple FrostFire spiders 'accidentally' wander through the portal, snatch up a couple Daemons as a light snack, and then wander back to their frosty domain!

Rolling for spiders to hunt daemons. Of course, this is all fair and reasonable! I can't be expected to give order to spiders, they don't even speak!
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>44982439
Rolling for Daemons to protect themselves.

+ 5 home advantage.
>>
>>44982473
Just destroy the portals to Frackt.
>>
>>44982478
And insult another God?
>>
>>44982566
I don't think Barastran will mind that much if you seek to prevent Frakt from further fucking you over.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44982577
Well, it appears as though my people can defend themselves well enough, but just in case.

Rolling to turn off gate to Frakt's area.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>44982677
Rolling to keep it open. I want my wildlife to omnomnom his people.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>44982752
Rolling to destroy gate.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>44982757
Rolling to finish breaking gate to pieces.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>44982793
Rolling one last time. Need at least a 2 to finish.
>>
File: Troll_Face.png (142 KB, 1326x1079) Image search: [Google]
Troll_Face.png
142 KB, 1326x1079
Rolled 71, 67, 38 = 176 (3d100)

>>44982817

Rolling to make a new gate. It's also indestructible, and immune to Seasonal powers. It cannot be moved, and any creature of Frost that goes through it is empowered 10 times over.
>>
Rolled 95, 70, 31 = 196 (3d100)

>>44982857
Rolling consecutively to resist intrusion on Daemonia.

Frakt... Stop.
>>
Well, now that I have my wife, I shall start building a palace for ourselves. Are there any who would mind me using their planet/moon for this? I don't think I need to create a while new celestial body
>>
>>44983342
In exchange for your protection of my people, you may use my planet and it's perfect ecosystem to build a palace.
>>
>>44983394
Interesting offer. Do you have any high mountains I could build upon?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>44983443
You only need ask and we shall raise a mountain to breach the very heavens.

Rolling to raise mountains.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>44983457
Gotta have a good roll around here somewhere.

Zerji shall take a walk and create more Daemons. Rolling for that.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>44983457
So it looks like a single large mountain was created. Very well. I shall build my palace here. Rolling to create the foundations of my new home.
>>
oh wow i awaken what did i miss
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>44983553
Not too much. Just some fighting between the new God and the frost gods. I'm currently trying and failing to build a palace.

Anyway, gonna roll to reinforce the foundations.
>>
Rolled 74 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>44983579
I will assist i love making things
>>
>>44983621
Thank you friend! My next roll will be to create the walls, which will radiate sunlight when I will it. They will be like solid sunlight and just as radiant
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>44983687
Forgot to roll.
>>
File: 1452577258104.jpg (35 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1452577258104.jpg
35 KB, 500x418
>>44983709
>>mfw I can't fucking roll today
>>
Rolled 3 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>44983709
assistance with some stone-masonry
>>
>>44983810
>>44983810
The work done needs to be rebuild and reset very unfortunate
>>
>>44983719
>I know that feel
>>
Rolled 73 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>44983830
Ok, gonna roll again, starting the walls all over. +30 from your assistance, and +10 because my domain is sunlight.
>>
>>44984249
Well shit. Those are beautiful fucking walls there.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

Returning to my planet. Buffing the mushrooms there, so as to increase bio-diversity. I want shrooms that glow in the dark, I want shrooms that spread spore disguised as snow, I want shrooms that are so potent that even the gods are dazed and light-headed from their influence.

>I will deal with shrooms as well as crystal meth
>>
Regolith is going to fill his new palace with a harem and with them make and army. Watch out!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44984249
Ok, gonna roll for how many rooms besides the main rooms (Bedroom, Main Hall, Servant Quarters, Dining Hall, Kitchen, etc) there will be.
>>
>>44985502
Ok, so we gonna have an Armory, Guards Quarters, a few Guest Rooms and a training room.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44977845
All this time he worked taking out the mantle of frost so his brother could use if he wanted to. The sound of the cyclop hammer echoed like thunder and falling rocks and thus his greatest creation were complete and the one armed god smiled to himself.

Befoe him was lizard like creatures 22 feet tall with wings reaching 80 to 135 feet made of all the metals he could find, a golden one, a silvery one, a bronzed one, one made of copper and one made of Brass.

The silvery one was the hardest of his work and the purity of the silver enchanted Urgös gaze and so he grabbed the silvery one and produced a word, while holding his creation over Xioni.

Be born on this world and rule it in the name of the frost god's name. be born SILVER DRAGON"S.

And so he unleashed the silver dragon upon the world and with it's power he should rule the cold planes.

Let's check these numbers.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>44985815
Buffing this Silver Dragon.

While such a fine, no, divine specimen would be fit to rule over the world in our absence, as both Alpha Predator and Guardian, I think it's Progenity should be more naturalized. Silver Drakes they shall be, and they will lack the metallic body, enchanted wings and will stand at a mere 10-11 feet.

So, the biosphere/food-chain of Xioni so far.
- is eaten by
-- which is eaten by
--- which is the end of the line
Shrooms - Terrestrial & Aquatic

-Swans
--Spiders
---Crystal Spiders + Ruled by Crystal Matriarch, the first of the Great Frost Beasts.

-Sea-horses
--Sharks

-Shaggy Rhino
-Sheepies
--Silver Drakes + Ruled by Silver Dragon, the second of the Great Frost Beasts.
>>
>>44985991
Cool. No problem for me. I think we need more prey don't we? What you think is missing Frakt?

>>44985502
Regolith I gift to you my golden creation. I will give the others to Molinoth, Veraiitus and Caliban. It's four eras late but i finally made a gift that has worth.
>>
>>44986290
Thank you my friend! It shall sit proudly in my Throne room.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44986440
Make good use of it. Now i will wait for Frakt while i work in another project.
>>
>>44986598
I am here, brother. What can I help you with, and why does your face just look like you rolled a 100 on an obscure image board?
>>
>>44986598
Well that was fast...

- Side note:
- Give Tutarr a gift for teaching me how to Smith.

>>44986692
Urgös striked with powerness and skill as he worked on his ice the one his brother and he created together each hammmering molding the piece and enfusing his gold energy against the ice and finally it happend as shards of icecled crystals filled the ground while Urgös hammered he showed his brother his third creation.

Brother...i just created the most perfect existence. A body made of our ice crystal that can absorv heat and it's as big and powerful as my first creations...i will call then Jöur the Ice Collossus....ah!! They are great!!

But what i wanted to ask is can i move my cyclops and the bugbears to your planet so they can live in it? My kid got some humans he...acquired form other worlds he's being plumbering so he will be bringging some humans with him to.
>>
>>44986878
Cyclopes are creatures of Fire and Metal, and Xioni is very cold. Do you think they could live there? The Bugbears and Humans can use furs of the Rhino to keep warm, but I fear they would still slowly wither and freeze in such harsh weather. Xioni is not a kind planet, and is actually possibly the most dangerous planet that still has life on it.
>>
>>44987038
The Cyclopes can dig into the mountains and use fire on their own will. My kid is pretty tough and so are his other race counterparts. The humans will either die and feed the mushroom or serve as meat to my child's tribe. And besides, if they die they . Then they weren't worth to live as my creations. I like only the strong for i'm the harshness of winter, so if my own creations can't survive a winter planet. Are they truly deserving to exist?.
>>
Rolled 11, 93, 10 = 114 (3d100)

>>44987138
If you're fine, then I'll lend my power to move them onto the planet. Rolling for Cyclops, Humans and Bugbears. 20- is a failure, 21-50 is low population, 51-80 is a stable population, and 81+ is a booming population.
>>
File: s0DTUua.png (433 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
s0DTUua.png
433 KB, 610x457
>>44987218
Humans win again!
>>
>>44987326
>>44987218

>Humans end up being the main race of creation of this setting, again

It must be fate.
>>
>>44987218
Uh and me thinking the humans wouldn't make it. Guess they are stronger then what they look like.

>I go towards Domina dissapointed with my creations failures i grab the remainds of their souls even of my demigod child and cast it so Domina can devoure and eat then.
>>
>>44987326
>>44987651
>>44987218
>start as a slave race
>gets send to other planet
>old masters die
>become the master race.
>HFY
>>
>>44987832
You also forgot

>Get literally fucked by more than a few gods and have your genealogy and lineage hijacked by demigods
>>
Gonna roll to create my Throne.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44987961
Fuck. Forgot to roll.
>>
>>44987985
Still can't roll for shit today.

Ok, gonna roll again using my Essense as a building block (+25)
>>
Rolled 6 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>44988170
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>44988192
Regolith, as my predecessor's former friend, I shall empower your attempt of making something your own, much in the same manner Heroicus assisted his ally Molinoth in a previous age.

(any actual improvements will be laced with sunspear motifs and glyphs similar to those found in Heroicus's Labyrinth, but the purpose of these is to merely enhance the power of the sitter, not grant them someone's godhood.)
>>
>>44988192
I think you spend everything you had with those shouts you gave earlier.

Ask for Tutarr's help. His work is pretty solid.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>44988192

Fortifying the Throne with a back-rest of Ice and a seat of Powder Snow.
>>
File: red_dwarf.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
red_dwarf.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>44987782
At some point I notice a good amount of soul waste discarded in my direction, like someone tossing trash out of their car window on the highway. I fall upon it like pigeons to trash and quickly consume it all. Among them though, one of the souls has a mark of the divine, that of Urgos' demigod child. Although an unexpected surprise, it is not an unwelcome one. Whereupon the soul of the bugbear demigod is cleaned of all its mortal burdens, the core fragment of its divine soul endures the crucible of my womb, and stripped bare to its purest state; a lesser star, a burning red dwarf, my violent and angry child. I birth it into creation, and draw to close to my bosom to nurse to prominence.

Rolling for the strength of the new red dwarf. Can be assisted by Urgos, who would have naming rights and control over the child if he wishes, when it is weaned of my body and released into the cosmos to stand on its own.
>>
>>44988381
damn it, now I gotta go and update the starchart again. Why do you have to have so many children?
>>
>>44988468
Knowing Urgos he'll probably go the way of the Lurker, and turn the red dwarf into a physical body or a weapon or armor or something.
>>
>>44988266
>>44988269
Thank you both for your help.

The Throne is a testament to both goldly power and cooperation. The Throne gleams with sunlight, even when I do not sit in it. The smooth surface looks as radiant as a star, and is covered in glyphs made of white frost, depicting sun spears and testaments to the strengths of its occupant. Next to it, a slightly smaller Throne that is just as radiant sis, the place of honor for Regolith's Queen, Corona.

>>Prepare yourselves for a wedding.
>>
File: tumblr_lnrbdmSC7t1qcdl9c.gif (260 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnrbdmSC7t1qcdl9c.gif
260 KB, 499x281
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>44988577
>Wedding.

You know what that means fellows. Ya gotta find a date to go with!

Hey.

Hey Domina.

Wanna go to a wedding with me?

Rolling for rolls.
>>
>>44988697
Oh boy, here we go again.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>44988577
A wedding on Daemonia. And what a palace of splendor and beauty.

"What is a wedding without scenery and wine?"

Rolling to create vineyards on a nearby terrace. +10 minor domain
>>
>>44988697
Hmmm not really. If I even go I'll probably be sitting at the back nursing the red dwarf. Which is still lacking a name by the way.

Anyway though, I'm sure Regolith wouldn't want me at his celebration.
>>
>>44990108
Of course I would Grandmother!
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>44990125
That was more a rhetorical statement. Been waiting for your help for near an age now to no avail. Not going to press it now that you've got your own thing going.

Will roll to send a gift though.
>>
>>44990187
What did you need my help with? (Sorry if I missed the post)
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>44990187
O...ok.

I guess I'll... just...go with...

Yeah, I'm not going either. Way to busy, what with all the... snow... stuff.

Yeah.

Capcha: Waterfalls.

Just like my eyes.
>>
File: goodwp.com_19675.jpg (504 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
goodwp.com_19675.jpg
504 KB, 1680x1050
A wedding? Oh Boy! I'm so going to attend, and is it okay if I bring some buddies?
>>
>>44988381
Watching the small dwarf Urgos smirks even in death that weak child somehow manage to make a nuisance. But evne so Urgös pride wouldn't allow part of himself to be something weak. And so he gave his power toward the star by saying to Domina.

Once it's strong and it's released from you i will claim it to me. And i shall name it Ankaa.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.