[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/ DSP edition Unified /pfg/ link re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: DSP material allowed.webm (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
DSP material allowed.webm
3 MB, 427x240
Pathfinder General /pfg/

DSP edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
>http://pastebin.com/5F8RNubX (embed)

Ultimate Equipment Errata (updated 5/19)
>http://paizo.com/products/btpy8tmc?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Ultimate-Equipment

Please search for the Uneratta'd content here. Save them, and wait for Nerfonomicon Anon to compile them.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old thread: >>47402795
>>
>>47411050
>DSP edition

How is this different from every other thread?
>>
Archives of Nethys still has all the unerrata'd content! Get it while you can!
>>
>>47411077
In no way.
>>
>arcforge update scheduled for today
>no update so far
fucking sslarn
>>
Reminder that:
>T3 and T4 are where the game is the most fun.
>7th level spells are non-functional gameplay destroying abominations, meaning most T1 classes ruin games at level 13 or 14
>A martial dealing too much damage is a problem. It makes encounters boring and difficult to balance.
>Then kinestist is fine
>>
>>47411160
>T3 and T4
>not T2 and T3
You're objectively wrong.
>>
>>47411160
I agree with all except the 4th

And I'm even playing one
>>
File: 1358468825470.jpg (167 KB, 980x1200) Image search: [Google]
1358468825470.jpg
167 KB, 980x1200
How do I build a Summoner? The ball-o-tentavles approach doesn't seem that appealing to me?
>>
>>47411178
Anon
Warders with no discipline swaps are high T4
>>
File: thinking.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
1 MB, 400x225
I think I've got the dumb, /pfg/. I just can't seem to get the hang of bookkeeping for Clerics.

Should I fill all of my spell slots or leave a few open and pray through the day?
>>
>>47411178
>my sorcerer getting simulacrum at level 14 totally doesn't destory every possible campaign.
I mean sure, you could pick a weaker spell list, but when the only thing keeping the game together is a gentelments agreement to pretend that simulacrum doesn't exist it isn't "balance".

>>47411184
Post your build? I can probably help.
>>
>>47411178
>>47411184
Don't address it.
>>
>>47411231
Alchemist also has simulacrum while being T3.
Whether you take simulacrum or not is the same as Leadership and depends on whether you're a dick.
>>
File: 4.jpg (255 KB, 1456x1110) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
255 KB, 1456x1110
Alright /pfg/. Since OP failed to start off with a discussion question, here is is.

Talk about your experiences in Binding and Summoning Outsiders and other apparitions

dangit OP, this was going to be my OP pic.
>>
>>47411210
Unlike Wizards, Clerics do not have the ability to prepare slots later in the day. You choose one time of day (dusk or dawn), and that is when you prepare your spells. If you don't prepare all of them at that time, you have to wait until the next day to get another chance.
>>
>>47411253
>whether you're a dick.
That is exactly my point. If the game only functions when everyone plays nice then it's not balanced. You could play a level 20 all wizard game if everyone wasn't a dick.
>>
>>47411204
Depends on what you want it to do. Eidolons and Summoners have a highly varied kit suitable for many options and design choices. Start with a basic concept, then build for it and optimize as you go.

What did you have in mind
>>
>>47411286
100% wrong
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic#TOC-Preparing-Divine-Spells

>The time required to prepare spells is the same as it is for a wizard (1 hour), as is the requirement for a relatively peaceful environment. When preparing spells for the day, a divine spellcaster can leave some of her spell slots open. Later during that day, she can repeat the preparation process as often as she likes. During these extra sessions of preparation, she can fill these unused spell slots. She cannot, however, abandon a previously prepared spell to replace it with another one or fill a slot that is empty because she has cast a spell in the meantime. Like the first session of the day, this preparation takes at least 15 minutes, and it takes longer if she prepares more than one-quarter of his spells.
>>
What are some fun gestalt combos? Paizo only.
>>
>>47411387

Bard/Paladin is pretty fun, as is Rogue/Magus, I'd say.
>>
>>47411421
>bard/paladin
L E W D
E
W
D
>>
>>47411387
Witch/Ranger
>>
File: Amat02.jpg (84 KB, 800x658) Image search: [Google]
Amat02.jpg
84 KB, 800x658
>>47411204
But what do you want your summoner to do? Do you want to have a personal bruiser with monster summing and buffing as a backup? Do you want to be a tag-team duo? Do you just want to vomit summons at the problem and hope it goes away? Do you want to BE the one our there ripping and tearing?

If you ask me, there's only three flavors of summoner: Normal, Synthesist, and Master.
>>
>>47411282
>>47411050
Sauce plz.
>>
File: CONSTRUCTION MAN HARDER.png (73 KB, 505x443) Image search: [Google]
CONSTRUCTION MAN HARDER.png
73 KB, 505x443
>>47411387
>fun gestalt combos

Any Int-based class mixed with Promethean/Preservationist Alchemist
>>
Alright, so which would work out better for me, as a Shonen Anime Punch Man:

I know I'm going to be maining Fool's Errand and Elemental Flux as my primary disciplines for this guy. Strength is going to be his primary attack stat, and he's multiclassing Bloodrager/Aurora Soul, taking Razor Wit to go into Daring Hero. Level cap is 10.

The question is, do I go Bloodrager 4/Mystic 1, Bloodrager 3/Mystic 2, Bloodrager 2/Mystic 3, or Bloodrager 1/Mystic 4. And which bloodline would be better while remaining thematically aligned with fire - Fire Elemental Bloodline, or Gold Dragon Bloodline?
>>
>>47411467

>tfw you will never encounter Shizuru in wolf form

JUST
>>
Is trying to do Good but failing via incompetence a Neutral act or an Evil one?
>>
File: [angry hero noises].gif (3 MB, 415x370) Image search: [Google]
[angry hero noises].gif
3 MB, 415x370
>>47411582
>alignment

Anon, don't try to make sense of it.
>>
>>47411582
Since, as we all know due to casting Evil spells being an Evil act, no matter what we do with them, it's the MEANS that matter, not the ENDS, it is in fact a Good act.
>>
>>47411600
Well, what am I supposed to do, ignore it even though a huge chunk of the game's mechanics interact with it, including class features for several classes?

It may be dumb, but it's hardcoded into the system and my group won't play anything else because they can't agree on anything else.

One likes GURPS, two others hate it. I suggested FATE once, nothing happened. We've tried looking at WHFRPG only for one guy to walk out right there. The list goes on.

Pathfinder is the only thing EVERYONE is willing to play.
>>
>>47411582
Success or the lack of do not make a difference when it comes assigning morality to actions.
>>
File: Shugurubesttitsune.png (56 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Shugurubesttitsune.png
56 KB, 1280x1280
"Shuguticons!"
"Die Elsebots!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewO1pC5JQdc
>>
>>47411387
Paladin/Oracle
>>
>>47411703
Why are you still alive?
>>
File: monster_collection_vol_2_010.jpg (209 KB, 1456x1102) Image search: [Google]
monster_collection_vol_2_010.jpg
209 KB, 1456x1102
>>47411492
The mango is called Monster Collection, its a fun little fantasy romp for people looking for something simple and fun. Plus the Mentor figure who guides the party is bretty cool since he's essentially an old Adventurer who's doing a favor for his former bro (the protag's teacher)

Pic related, the old lizard at his finest
>>
>>47411650
Yes, actually. Ignore alignment except when people have abilities that care about it, since the label of "good act" or "evil act" is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the roleplay of your characters.

Just like paladins have "Smite Person I Don't Like" and be done with it.
>>
File: 1434425487558.jpg (87 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1434425487558.jpg
87 KB, 427x427
>>47411703
>>
>>47411343
>>47411467
I was thinking something like buffer in back and a souped-up animal companion in front. Is going the weapon wielder route decent or does that get complicated with item slots?
>>
>>47411650
Go read the Lo5R core book, the sections on honor and prestige. Treat part of it like that.
>>
File: Godinabottle.jpg (212 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Godinabottle.jpg
212 KB, 600x900
There is one thing that had come to my attention lately since I open my game for applications in Roll20. Most of the players that are millennials did had shown to not consume sword and sorcery literature not any other media except video games or the occasional flavor of the month. How come someone be interested into a sword and sorcery themed game if had a very poor exposition to the stories that constitute the genre?
>>
>>47411972
Because the thematics are cool and their understanding of the genre leads them to be interested?
>>
>>47411972
We need a Boigah edit of that pic
>>
>>47411492
The op is Kyokaisen-jo no Horaizon (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere).
>>
>>47411522
So... anyone?
>>
>>47411522
Gold Dragon, then the Dragon Style

Be the Fist of the Dragon!
>>
>>47411582
It's a Dumb act. If your intention was Good, and you did not go about it in an ungood manner, you're still a good guy.
>>
>>47411972
Because RPGs aren't about that anymore. They're about empowering minorities and exploring social themes. Come on.

It's 2016.
>>
>>47411972
I had some and I'm 23, of course I'm more of a urban fantasy guy myself. My first exposure to fantasy was actually playing D&D in third grade then getting and reading all the 3.0 and 3.5 books I could get my hands on until around 8th grade (when I just got the lot of them as a torrent). I've made a few RPG nerds since.
>>
>>47411972
The most popular show on television right now is swords and sorcery, mate.
>>
File: 1442367663052.jpg (100 KB, 552x1016) Image search: [Google]
1442367663052.jpg
100 KB, 552x1016
>>47412081
Go away Crystal. You'll never get your hairy mitts on my Changelings!
>>
How best to give an animal companion survivability, as a noncaster? Have it take armour training and get it some barding, obviously, any other feats or magic items I should consider?
>>
File: Lillend01.jpg (92 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
Lillend01.jpg
92 KB, 500x653
>>47411757
Assuming you're taking regular summoner, it's easy to just go through the spell list and grab the best buffs. Weapon use is kind of clunky and expensive depending on the route you take, but if you want to only use one kind of weapon, grabbing a proficiency feat might work. If you want them to just be able to grab any old thing and use it? The 4 evolution points probably won't dig too deep on anything but high-optimization, but it'll come online pretty damn late unless you're stuck playing unchained. The "easiest" route is to just go for the standard quadruped with lots of natural attacks+pounce+flight, then making it large/huge and adding whatever other spices you want. Basic, but effective.

If you're unchained, you could easily get away with both you and your eidolon going for archery depending on what level you start at, since the Azata typing plus serpentine form nets high dex + martial proficiency. It's gimmicky, feat-intensive for you and your eidolon, and not making the best use of your features, but it can work. I know an anon who picked Synthesist is doing something similar because they were stuck rolling stats and had like, 3 scores below 10.
>>
>>47411387
Oracle/Barbarian can be silly, but not as silly as something like Skald/Warpriest
>>
>>47412163
What's the full story here?
>>
>>47412229
Crystal was trying to claim changelings have a much higher instance of transgenderism and it gives trans changelings a bonus against the Call to become a hag, because they would have to become women to become hags (no such thing as a trans hag, I guess.)
>>
Anybody want to help me with character art? I'm not looking for a commission, just suggestions of anime characters to use an image of. Turns out I have no idea what to look for when I want a low str, high dex and con ethumion in a Jojo pose. Hell I have no idea what low str, high dex and con even looks like.
>>
>>47412262
Please tell me they were joking or had literally nothing to do with the changeling creation process. Even for paizo that's insane.
>>
>>47412300
It didn't have stuff to do with the changeling creation process. It was shit she wanted to shoehorn in after the fact.
>>
>>47412300
But no its not a joke. She referenced it on her tumblr and the Paizo boards iirc.
>>
>>47412300
Crystal Fraiser? You've never heard of her before? She and.. Jessica..something? Are the SJW cancer infesting Paizo.

She also made literal hormone treatments for transfolk. You know, in a world where gender-changing magic not only exists, but is affordable. That doesn't count, because then they wouldn't have MUH TRANS STRUGGLE!
>>
>>47412338
>>47412346
>>47412363
I'm glad I haven't given them a cent then, that shits crazy. I'm actually ashamed that I'm going to be buying something for my next character since BSing it isn't worth it. I don't follow that drama at all, closest I get is you guys.
>>
>>47412363
The first time I ever heard of Crystal, it was because she pulled an intended transman from Iron Gods, because making trans people villains was UNACCEPTABRU.

It made me want to show her just how villainous we can be
>>
>>47412363
Jessica Price

But to be fair James Jacobs and Mark Moreland are quite bad in their own ways as well.
>>
>>47412433
Let's be real here, they're all fucking terrible. JJ has his mind control fetish, there's whatever person behind the scenes keeps injecting rape and pregnancy into the setting and game, there's Price and Frasier with their cardboard cutouts and fake representation...

Like... Fuck. Of all the Paizo people (Seifter excepted), I like BULMAHN the most out of all of them. At least HIS magical realm is /magicians/.
>>
>>47412363
>She also made literal hormone treatments for transfolk. You know, in a world where gender-changing magic not only exists, but is affordable. That doesn't count, because then they wouldn't have MUH TRANS STRUGGLE!
Explain further
>>
>>47412404
>intended transman from Iron Gods
Explain.
>>
>>47412404

Yeah. I can get having issues with a very high PERCENTAGE of villians being gay/trans but saying they can't be that at all is seriously worrying.
>>
File: PF - Crystal Testosterone.jpg (751 KB, 1162x621) Image search: [Google]
PF - Crystal Testosterone.jpg
751 KB, 1162x621
>>47412404

It's good that you spend time here instead of the official message boards.
>>
I'm not sure if TRIGGEREDPOSTING is better or worse than arguments over climbing air...

We get it. When you don't pay your writers shit then you get shit writing.
>>
File: IUXAxe.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
IUXAxe.gif
1 MB, 320x180
So! Who here had themselves a fun session this weekend?

AND WHO HERE GOT CANCELLED YET AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>47412486
JJ also is behind the errata's to Erastil and Bolka and the various statements about good alignment unanimously supporting homosexual marriage.

Moreland more sideline supports they anti-misogyny/anti-homophobia stances but is extreme in his animosity to tech advancement (ie. only advanced guns are in alkenstar because they go out and prevent other nations from advancing on their own a la area 51).
>>
>>47412579
so...could someone highlight for me what she said that is the problem? Just seems like overly correct "lets not offend anyone" speech to me.
>>
>>47412623
>>
>>47412486
His magical realm isn't that, it's beating up his childhood bullies with the power of his mind.

>>47412491
I'm guessing it's exactly what it sounds like. There are built in spells to do it and a quick google search lead me to this:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/elixir-of-sex-shifting
>>
>>47412601
My group is on hiatus and I haven't played in ages. I'm considering just starting my own game for a bit.
>>
>>47412623
eeeeeeeh

I am perfectly fine with the "errata" to the passage on erastil in Rivers Run Red. The core golarion books painted him as the family community man and a pretty neat god, while Rivers Run Red was... eh.

"Women who think destroy communities and should stay in the kitchen" is messed up. Various other gods' racism and genocides NOT being nongood is also messed up, but since Paizo seems to be trying really hard to not go for arbitrarily-everyone's-a-jerk planescape alignments, I can understand what they did.

This is mostly a personal preference, though. I really enjoy the "look I don't care how you do it or who with, settle down and make a family" Erastil. I don't enjoy the RRR version.
>>
Remember when there was that big shitstorm over Erastil and /pfg/ was basically arguing against something that the pazio people weren't saying? That was an embarrassing shitstorm.
>>
Was the Sorcerous Bloodline feat removed from PoW:E entirely, or is it going to be released in a different book?
>>
>>47412686
Yea. We all agreed the RRR version was shit. I like the current Erastil.
>>
>>47412713
The "errata" thing was entirely that, though. Clarifying that RRR Erastil is not a thing.

I hate JJ and Paizo's writing, but let's not misrepresent them when they did something decent for once.
>>
>>47412609
My group hasn't started yet. I did get one of the other players built (then realized that I forgot the warder changes from expanded), got another (only one who can build on their own, he did break the 3.5 artificer after all) started on a zealot, and I started building again from scratch because DSP is awesome.
>>
>>47412686
>look I don't care how you do it or who with, settle down and make a family
But that's offensive to single mother's, anon. We can't propagate unfeminist thoughts like that!
>>
>>47411972
I've only played vidya for it, and it's something I'm interested in.

Never really got into fantasy books.
>>
>>47412609
My session is tonight! In, like, a very short time! We're waiting for one player to show up.

If she doesn't we're just going to run through the first session real quick, it's mostly fluff anyway. We'll all pretend she was here regardless.
>>
>>47412728
I'm on your side here. I was here when the big shitstorm took place.

It always seems like there is some guy ready to freak out over "omg there is a gay character in the module" thing. Pazio has never been known for amazing writing, and the rage that comes from here seems to be disproportionate.
>>
>>47412623
>JJ also is behind the errata's to Erastil
Hey, hey, hey, anon, at least get it right.
/tg/ was outright wrong in that situation due to a misunderstanding and jumped to conclusions. You posting screams you heard about it secondhand.
>>
>>47412649
>>47412491
In the Shardra iconic discussion she wrote up an alchemical option that basically amounts to hormone replacement therapy.
>>
>>47412774
desu, most of the rage I've seen here directed at Frasier and Price is about how SHIT their writing is. It's one thing to write gay and trans characters for representation and the like.

It's another to make "they're gay/trans" the ENTIRETY of their characterization, relegating them to cardboard cutout status, then do shit like pulling trans villains because they're too scared to make a complex character.

Then they parade about with tumblr witch hunts and claim to be progressive, when no one asked for their representation, and most of the trans people I've talked to myself included are just tired of their shit.
>>
>>47412794
And why do we care so much? I don't get it.
>>
>>47412774
No one really cares about there being a gay character. That's more of a strawman image which has been made over misinterpretations.

Fuck this is /tg/, we're terribly gay.

>>47412780
I admit, the JJ thing is second hand but the Mark Moreland remark comes from their stream.
>>
>>47412832
There's a surprisingly disproportionate amount of trans people on /pfg/ and in the ttrpg community as a whole. The trans dwarf iconic basically gave them a middle finger by boiling down the entire character to their trans struggle, instead of making them have literally any other traits than "she's a transwoman dwarf".
>>
>>47412609
ME! Our Paladin volunteered us for the gladiator fights, our gunslinger mouthed off to someone else and I accidentally gave someone a seizure. The gladiator fight basically ended up as splitting up into 3 pairs and kicking half-orcs while they were down. Almost literally in my case, since I'm a summoner with a reach/trip weapon and grease. My eidolon has nets too.
>>
>>47412857
Basically this.

There's a shit ton of interesting political and social points you could make with trans-folk, even in a universe where magical body reconstruction exists.

Pathfinder uses none of them.
>>
>>47412774
I like how the magic writers are handling these issues, namely that they aren't doing it to make waves (they are to expand their market via consumers talking about it though) but instead letting everybody else figure it out and just confirming or denying. It's a part of a character not their entire being and WotC doesn't give a shit if they're good or evil. I wish, if paizo insists on doing this, that they'd take a note from WotC and not try to shove it down people's throats by making one dimensional characters around the "issue".
>>
>>47412609
We destroyed the lives of random cultists and got chased by an angry vrock! Yay!
>>
Post more of this

>Well the idea is to set it in the here and now, but draw from multiple sources ranging from Supernatural, the Dresden Files, the Laundry Files, Night's Black Agents to name a few

In view, the players represent a counter-occult/counter-supernatural agency with directives to ensure the brutal put-down of any unsanctioned occult/paranormal/supernatural threat; they are wetworkers, troubleshooters and hazard specialists.
The masses must be kept ignorant

And thus these agents use the very tools that the general public have very little or no idea about; currency in the form of gold pieces exists to ensure the upgradibility of magic items and objects

Combat is meant to be brutal, so I may actually look at FantasyCraft for ideas

The players are supposed to be starting at 1st level, with all 1pp supplements and PoW and psionics available to them
>>
File: pathfindericonics.png (103 KB, 1078x1040) Image search: [Google]
pathfindericonics.png
103 KB, 1078x1040
Might as well through this up since it will appear that time.
>>
>>47412978
It's utterly pointless to sort the iconics into their classes' actual tiers, they're not built even a remotely competent or consistent enough level to make it meaningful.
>>
>>47412826
You shouldn't talk to yourself, it's not healthy.
>>
>>47413043
You know for a second I thought you were accusing me of samefagging

it has been a loooong day
>>
>>47413018
Yeah, there's no way Harsk deserves to be Tier 4
>>
>>47412491
The existing 'sex change potion' is 2250 gold. As an int/wis 10 character with a single skill point into profession or craft and no associated feats you can take 10 on every skill check and make that in something like four or five years... that's also not accounting for craft / profession being considered class skills for commoners. Just a literal take 10 with a +1 bonus so they earn GP instead of sp.

With assigning a human racial stat bonus to your prefered skill modifier and taking the feat that gives you a +3 bonus on your craft/profession skill of choice and accounting for trained class skills, you cut that time in half almost, going from a +1 bonus to a +8 bonus (+1, +1, +3, +3). That's for a *LEVEL ONE* commoner, who should over the period of 2-4 years also gain a level or two for doing their crafting checks continuously.

Not to mention that the potion of gender change is overcosted, as a simple spell of gender change turned into a potion would only cost about 500 gold. So in truth even a basically fucking retarded commoner would be able to accomplish this shit in at most a year or two.

Also, people identifying with the 'struggle' are fucking MENTALLY ILL. Trans people just want to be identified as their end gender.

It's a fantasy world that doesn't need shitty gender politics.
>>
>>47413018
Harsk uses a fucking crossbow.
>>
>>47412978
Wizard is tier 1, but Ezren is not tier 1. I've seen that stupid fuck appear as an example character with 100% do-nothing spells for an undead dungeon module.

And Merisiel specifically went for the weakest possible fighting style, split her feats between it and something else anyway, and is the weakest class, so she's straight WORSE than any random NPC of equal level from Tier 6 who picks up a normal weapon. Merisiel is Tier SEVEN.
>>
File: PF Irabeth.jpg (98 KB, 711x1066) Image search: [Google]
PF Irabeth.jpg
98 KB, 711x1066
>>47413082
BUT I NEED TO SELL MY DEMON-SLAYING SWORD IN THE WORLDWOUND TO GET THE POTION NOOOOWWWWW
>>
>>47412609
>Friday
GM'd Iron Gods, currently on book 3. A player's new character got introduced, a summoner with an eidolon specifically made to fuck up robots. He was then unprepared for the ghost wizard that gave him con drain on the first round of combat, nearly killing him.
>Saturday
Most notable thing that happened was the GM made us fight a third party monster that was way stronger than the Paizo version, yet was on the same CR.
>Sunday
We fought some spider dude with an opium addiction in Jade Regent, then looted the shit out of the dungeon he's in.
>>
>>47413156
Anon, please, if you are gonna shitpost, at least get it right, fuck.
>>
>>47413082
This is also using STANDARD profession rules. where just with the take 10 result of 14, you'd be getting 7 GP a week. Not unchained, or alternate profession rules, which both allow you to earn significantly more.

It also allows for some dickering with local churches to reduce costs and the like.
>>
>>47413156

Irabeth's sword is NOT Radiance.
>>
So /pfg/, what's an optional ruleset or subsytem you like? I'm a big fan of Words of Power myself.
>>
Outside of Dreamscarred Press, DDS, and Radiance House, what third party is worth using?
>>
>>47413156
Who the fuck is this? I can see the name but who IS she?
>>
File: devoted defender warder.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
devoted defender warder.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>47413659
Path of War

>>47413678
Try the Genius Guides to Variant Multiclassing or Multiclass Feats.
>>
>>47413731
Why is George Lucas giving Star Wars to Japan now?
>>
>>47413720

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that she's a half-orc paladin from Wrath of the Righteous, who sold her sword to buy a potion to make her boyfriend into her girlfriend.
>>
>>47413720
>http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Irabeth_Tirabade
>>
>>47412150
It also has literal time travel now.
>>
>>47412150
Game of Thrones?
>>
>>47413769
Kirito is basically a jedi in the gungale online section of the show. Personally I kind of enjoyed it.

In the "gun" mmo, he was like "nah, I'm going to use a sword I'm just that fucking badass". which fits, because in the actual SAO arc, while the anime never really establishes it, kirito has the fastest reflexes of anyone playing the game, which is why he got the dual wielding skill
>>
>>47412150
I thought it was a really boring AFMBE campaign.
>>
>>47413769
Because he realized they can't treat it worse than Disney.
>>
>>47413879
It was cheesy as hell and kind of dumb.

But my god was it well animated, even if the movements are bullshit.
>>
Anyone have Cerulean Seas: Waves of Thought? Saw it awhile ago on the site 4 chans up but the link is dead and it's not in the trove. If it were posted in that thread it surely is in the QA trove.
>>
>>47413923
Actually, y'know. I found that they spent quite a bit of time exploring relatively mature and complex themes in SAO without browbeating you with them.

There were parts where they had relatively immature characters trying to reconcile and rationalize very very complex stuff like mortality and death, or shit like romance. Or even just simple stuff like how it's important to try and take the time to enjoy yourself and find beauty in things - even if you're experiencing a literal shithole. Though that was more first season.

They didn't sit down and go "WE ARE HAVING A PHILOSOPHICAL DISCUSSION NOW, AND THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL ABOUT IT", they just explored shit and had characters more or less come to their own conclusions and that was okay.
>>
File: 1451278711480.jpg (112 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1451278711480.jpg
112 KB, 572x303
>>47413795
I don't think gay sex is paladiny.
Is gay sex paladiny?
>>
>>47414002
Should I give it another try then? I sorta lost interest when they got married and adopted a program.
>>
>>47414044
>immunity to diseases
>healing on-demand

Paladins are kinky SoBs, anon.
>>
>>47414044
Either no sex is paladiny, or all of it is. Except rape. That's antipaladin stuff.
>>
>>47414044
Well, I suppose you'd have to ask if striking from behind is dishonorable enough to warrant a breach in their code.
>>
>>47414002
But his sister's tits tho
>>
>>47414044
Doesn't violate any of their codes.

Paladins are required to be Lawful and Good. If it doesn't violate Law (and it doesn't) or Good (which it also doesn't), it's fine.

Love is the highest Good.
>>
>>47414002
Exploring complex themes without browbeating you does not mean they're handling them well, or that the characters are even well written enough to properly function. It is explored kind of subtly, but it's still explored poorly.

>>47414056
Watch it for the pretty visuals, and then ignore everything else. The second arc is literally an incestuous love triangle mixed with "HEY LOOK AT HOW WE FUCKED OVER THE FEMALE LEAD AND UNDID EVERYTHING REMOTELY INTERESTING ABOUT HER! KIRITO IS JESUS GUYS!"
>>
>>47413470
No, but it is still a +1 Evil Outsider Bane Cold Iron Longsword
>>
What class would be best for an ersatz Trump who wants to MAKE ANDORAN GREAT AGAIN?

I'm thinking he'll be a tiefling so he can have orange skin.
>>
>>47414056
Well, that was part of what I was talking about - that was them exploring a very complex theme like 'choosing who to be with' and 'what exactly does love / making a life with each other entail'.

It's something that you really have to watch for if you're going to notice it at all. Ultimately I'd say I found the series to be mostly positive, but I can understand if that stuff would be a dealbreaker for you, especially the really rape-y parts of season one.

tl,dr; up to you. I enjoyed the show and I'm considering a rewatch, but I wouldn't put it on my list of best anime ever. It also does end up harem-y.

>>47414093
I don't necessarily agree with you, They certainly flopped on their characters a bit, especially in the second season, but I don't think they really did a terrible job of exploring said themes. To each their own though. I've encountered some people that irrationally love SAO, and some that irrationally hate it.

I personally really enjoyed how they tried to handle rehabilitating the people that survived SAO, with the realization that they have something like 15000 fucked up youths, who spent several years trapped in a highly lethal game, with not much education happening.
>>
>>47414140
Cleric of Abadar.
>>
>>47411972
>Lord of the Rings
>Game of Thrones
>Star Wars
>Harry Potter
>>
>>47414093
>>47414184
For whom it was written by - a 14 year old with minimal experience with actually playing MMOs - it was decent. For a big budget work that it turned into, it was kinda shit.
>>
Tell me about a character you're building, /pfg/!
>>
>>47414184
>SAO

I would hate that series less if the author actually knew anything about MMOs instead of just being a shitty Ragnarok Online soloer.

I mean, compare to Log Horizon where how the game works at least vaguely resembles actual MMOs.
>>
>>47414194
Nah, not Abadar, some kind of Qlippoth Lord. Treat Demons like the Mexicans/Muslims/votewinners.
>>
>>47414320
A halfling filcher hidden blade unchained rogue who plans to steal everything all the time.
>>
>>47414320
Ethumion avant guard kineticist (starting with aether). Not totally sure what to do with it and I'm trying to plot out feats and talent selection out to 20 as well as come up with a name (preferably one that can be reduced to Jojo) and an image to use for them.
>>
>>47414361
But what's the demon equivalent of taco bowls?
>>
File: goo-girl.jpg (120 KB, 466x607) Image search: [Google]
goo-girl.jpg
120 KB, 466x607
>>47414320
She's a Gelatinous Cube with the form figure feat in order to transform herself into a human form. She's spawned from the detritus of an alchemist's guild, and considers the guild leader to her father, though he doesn't see it that way.

Upon showing herself to him, he committed experiments on her, until he grew tired of her and sold her to a noble as a curiosity. She managed to escape during the transfer and is now on the run.

Still deciding what class to go with for her once the Gelatinous Cube levels are done. Alchemist is the most thematic at the moment, so I'll probably go with that.
>>
>>47414320
I'm not 100% on the classes, but I think Stalker/Fighter that uses cleave to dirty trick an entire room simultaneously. I've just about finished the build, I just need to cut some of the fat.

I also finished a Kineticist/Fighter/Chained Monk, that one's a ball of fun.
>>
>>47414433
Take Craft Ooze.
>>
>>47414433
Make sure to get some djezet skin armor so she can hug people without meltig them.
>>
>>47414412
Souls?
>>
>>47414495
>that one's a ball

It's sure not going to do much more than one.
>>
>>47414320
Zwei Sent Warder/Daring Hero

Using Fool's Errand and a polearm to create a zone of nope around my character.

The actual character is a sweetness-and-light little history nerd who just happens to be obsessed with the history of great battles and heroic adventurers. She's also got a mischievous streak when she's not skewering folks using the ancient dragonslaying techniques passed down in her family. And sometimes even when she is (gotta get that Razor Wit damage)
>>
>>47414547
>It's sure not going to do much more than one.
Bitches don't know about my Katamari build.
>>
>>47411972
Millennials are in their 30s, bro
>>
>>47414320
You're gonna get a lot of shitty fetish characters.
>>
File: UqTpmz.jpg (320 KB, 1080x2233) Image search: [Google]
UqTpmz.jpg
320 KB, 1080x2233
>>47414361
>http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Qlippoth_lord

None of them have Trade or Protection as a domain, but Abadar does.

Or, we can make him a Warlord / Oracle (Metal mystery, Legalistic curse) / Battle Templar.

This way, everything depends on his charisma.
>>
>>47412300
/tg/ overblows the actual post.
>>
>>47414527
Actually, the G.Cube monster class can choose not to secrete its acid and paralytic venom.

Nifty, huh?
>>
I keep joining games out of pfg and tg. They're all so fucking garbage. Dear lord.
>>
>>47414396
Seriously though, please help. I'm not quite sure what to do with it.
>>
>>47414618
A tiefling sacred servant paladin of Arshea with a side job of being a very classy and extremely expensive courtesan.
>>
>>47414651
I joined a game from pfg that's going extremely well aside from being down a player at the moment.

Having a grand old time. My character was charmingly, if haltingly, proposed to by an Orcish mob enforcer.

Unfortunately his associate appears to be planning to feed us to harpies or something. It's not quite clear, none of us are very good at Orcish.
>>
Hey /pfg/ what are the most useful languages to know aside from common?
>>
File: sadwizard.gif (15 KB, 215x326) Image search: [Google]
sadwizard.gif
15 KB, 215x326
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Tell me about how you get out of a funk where you don't really have the energy to find a game.
>>
>>47414828
I play vidyas that gives me inspiration for character concepts I want to try.

That, or I go back to writing my square-one homebrew setting
>>
>>47412712
It died the death.
>>
>>47414433
Form figure feat? I'm intrigued now.
Where can I find this feat? And the race while we're at it
>>
>>47414320
Nothing. I'm a forever GM given the option to jump into a game at level 10, and the option paralysis is crippling. I want to build something absurd that takes all of my rules expertise and ends up phenomenally average, though. No 3pp allowed, unfortunately.
>>
>>47414962
DSP book called April Unleashed, it's a free download
>>
>>47414928
Harbinger question:
As a swift action, the harbinger may Claim an opponent that she can see (including with special senses such as blindsense or tremorsense)

Does this include other nonspecial senses?
Would physical contact with a creature in darkness that you can't see work?
>>
>>47414962
One of the DSP books, April Unleashed. It's free on their site, and includes a bunch of fun stuff, including:

>The Ambu-lancer Medic
>The Edge Lord Harbinger
>The Madman Monk
>Daring Hero PrC
>Drowmedary Race
>Gelatinous Cube Monster Class and racial feats.
>>
>>47415011
April Augmented. But yeah, this. Your playable Ooze can assume the form of a medium humanoid.
>>
>>47415017
Where is the original medic from?
>>
>>47415014
RAW probably not, RAI sure as long as you know they're there. You can't Claim with a guess.
>>
>>47415032
It's a new playtest class they're working on, there's a thread for it on GitP

I was sort of hoping the Ambu-Lancer would be a Steamflogger Boss for at least a little while and just be an archetype belonging to a non-existant class, but Medic's okay.
>>
>>47414962
>April Augmented
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2tkh3?Dreamscarred-Press-Announces-April-Augmented#1
>>
How to Vizier?
>>
File: DaS Sif 01.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DaS Sif 01.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>47414320
I have too many characters I'm trying to build at once, but... I recently revisited the Agathian Aasimar Synthesist Summoner that I set aside for just in case I ever played Reign of Winter. A noodly-armed but thick-skinned awoo, who transforms into an agathian wolf so he can be stronk and fight for his friends. I might even see about trying to throw a sword into the mix somehow, either by mouthwielding, or refluffing an arms evolution to be a "tk field" for aesthetics sake.

>new guy joins party, sees a skinny asshole lugging around a sword as big as he is
>wonders what the fuck the deal with this noodle-armed loser is and why everyone keeps him around
>morning comes and the guy wakes up, looks over to see a huge wolf carrying an equally huge sword

YES I KNOW IT'S DUMB, BUT IT'S STILL COOL OKAY.
>>
File: rsz_rider_kick_8767.jpg (35 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
rsz_rider_kick_8767.jpg
35 KB, 350x263
>>47415163

As someone whose own aspirations of playing a synthesist have been blocked by a PFS-legal-only GM, I hope you get the chance to live that awesome and silly dream.
>>
Best house rules you actually used in your table?
I'm going to DM soon and I want to research on some potentially interesting house rules.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>47414247
It was published when he was much older.

Also, two years of semen makes a glopping noise.
>>
>>47414754
Draconian, Sylvan depending.
>>
>>47415313
Depending on what?
>>
>>47415243
>PFS-legal only GM

Run free, anon. Escape the bonds of agony and find a decent game online.
>>
>>47414754
I recommend taking sign language, and teaching it to your party. Good for quiet approaches, as long as you can see each other.
>>
>>47415325
>decent game
>online
>>
>>47415334
We'll have a zealot so in party telepathy covers that.
>>
>>47415324
Where the campaign goes. It'll be useless if you're in the Underdark, for example. In that case you'd take Undercommon.
>>
>>47415336
All of the games I've played online have been decent, and only one died before anything got done.
>>
File: 1463087531533.jpg (197 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1463087531533.jpg
197 KB, 600x900
>>47414320
An elusive wildling beguiler with a stygian prowler pet based on pic related. Still hoping Ertw will release the eidolon-based archetype he's been working on before I finalize the character so I can decide which of the two is a better fit for her.
>>
>>47415354
It's a custom setting in a labyrinth so I just need generally good languages.
>>
>>47415243
Just drop pfs legal broken as shit things til he goes crazy, kicks you out, and/or figures out pfs is fucking retarded.
>>
What's DSP working on now? Any new classes or archetypes?
>>
>>47415372
>It's a custom setting in a labyrinth so I just need generally good languages.
Take Giant
>>
>>47415390
Not the Path of War errata, I bet :^)
>>
File: ChaikaClap.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaClap.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>47415243
>PFS-legal-only GM
Fuck that guy and everything he stands for.

As for the synthesist, it's a possibility I might get to play him. It depends how a 1-on-1 RotRL campaign reboot goes, though. Gonna at least try to finish the first book before deciding if we wanted to continue with RotRL, go on to Jade Regent, or try something else. GM has been itching to try all kinds of things, and I have a folder of characters that's bursting at the seams.

>mfw have a GM open to homebrew, and is at least tentatively willing to dip his toes into 3pp, even if the PoW plunge is still a bit too wild for him.

>captcha asks me to type in a number
>it's a picture of a blank wall

???
>>
>>47415459
Tfw my DM bans core and only allows archetypes for core in 3pp like PoW and SoP.

I wonder what traumatised him so.
>>
File: owtheedge.jpg (41 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.jpg
41 KB, 400x366
>>47415017
>Edge Lord Harbinger
>This icy, affected indifference gives them insight into the use of curses, teleportation, and the supremely sharp katana.
>Become So Numb
>Nothing Personal
My sides. Who was the poor sap who had to do this, because I know I'd be on the floor laughing for at least a week. I refuse to believe this wasn't intentional.
>>
What is the best way to build Skinshaper Druid?
>>
>>47414320
Aasimar
Cleric (Hidden Priest) of Folca
Charm (Lust) replacing Dazing Touch for Hidden Priest's False Arcanist
Trickery (Deception) replacing Master's Illusion for Unseen Devotion
Halo alternate racial feature
Innocent (Aasimar) and Affable (Basic - Social) traits
Skill Focus (Bluff), Mask of Virtue and Maleficium

>Work as child protective services
>arrange adoptions to "appropriate" families
>remove children from "inappropriate" families
>run the orphanages
>sate the needs of degenerate nobles/aristocrats/merchants/lawmakers/etc.

Entire time pretending to be a bookish follower of Sarenrae
>>
>>47415503

You do realize that it's literally an April Fools release, right? It's a joke on the harbinger being so edgy.
>>
>Guy playing Harbinger
>Unorthodox Study trait to get silver crane
>Claims that his character is based off the antithesis of strong negative feelings, which means he derives power from hope and honour
Should I call him out for shit?
>>
>>47415503
You'll notice that Gareth himself designed the archetype, Bismuth Trenchcoat and all. Also the fact that Forrest created the Daring Hero, thus allowing for a CHAbinger unironically.
>>
>>47415503
You can thank Gareth for this one. See "Jade Ripley" under the name Edge Lord? That's Gareth's real name.
>>
>>47415459
I have a GM who refuses to let me do anything more than core and advanced and makes a bunch of overpowered houserule spells for wizards, meanwhile I'm a barbarian getting my ass kicked all the time.
>>
>>47415390
I am certain they are currently trying to expand the labyrinth that is discipline+maneuver selection.
>>
>>47415500
I do that somewhat but mostly in the sense that, like

I don't want you showing up with unaltered Chained Monk in a DSP-allowed game.

You're not gonna have a great time. If you can build a solid T4 that you feel you'll enjoy in a universe where maneuvers are a fact of life, I'll let you ride that train, but I don't need Bog Standard Fighter struggling to keep up.
>>
>>47415528
Why would you? That's a pretty fun refluff.

Give them a little glowy mote, statted after an ioun torch, since they're like a harbingery Knight-Chandler

They don't control it. It just follows them around no matter what.
>>
So I've made a few wizard/magaambyan arcanist/pathfinder savant builds that take advantage of Lasting goodness(Good spells last longer) and access to a 3rd level spell Swift Action Litany of Righteouess(double damage against evil guys). Basically a full on admixture evoker with a good amount of druid and Paladin spells.

Then came the Magaambyan Initiate Arcanist archetype but I'm not sure if it's any better than going into the PrC via Wizard.
>>
What scenario opens up another race for you to play on its chronicle sheet?
>>
>>47415588
Hilariously in our previous campaign, under a different DM, of course, the archer fighter was constantly pumping out more for than the 3 other initiators.

But then again I remember the Initiator plays (including me, the warlord) having much more fun while the fighter was mostly on his phone reading fb or something.
>>
>>47415528
That's a totally reasonable way to build a Harbinger?

A Harbinger is someone who's *experienced* and *understands* negative feelings, not someone who's powered by them. They can be edgy, but they can also be Mister Rogers.
>>
File: Kyoukai Senjou Horizon.jpg (408 KB, 3078x679) Image search: [Google]
Kyoukai Senjou Horizon.jpg
408 KB, 3078x679
>>47411972
To be fair, there are a lot of good swords and sorcery anime to get inspiration for a campaign or a character concept from.

Maou Maoyuu Yuusha
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Arslan Senki
Overlord
etc. etc.
>>
>>47415528
>Claims that his character is based off the antithesis of strong negative feelings, which means he derives power from hope and honour

You do realize Batman would fit as a Harbinger, right? He wallows in angst but radiates hope and justice.
>>
Are the PoW 2/3 Initiator archetypes good or just a waste of time?
>>
>>47415740
I think they're more fun to play than the full initiators tbqh
>>
File: 1459742391271.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459742391271.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>47415528
>caring about class fluff

Does anyone seriously do this?
>>
>>47415745
Hmmm, might be. Any good ones beyond Rubato? The tempo thing intimidates me.
>>
>>47412978
Why bother? It's still lists Valeros as female. It's trash that ain't fact-checked.
>>
>>47415755
Hidden Blade Unchained Rogue is everything I want out of an initiator including the ability to become a gish. Knight-Disciple Paladin isn't really a paladin but is a great tanky initiator. Primal Disciple has All Day Rage. Rubato is amazing. Ambush Hunter is ehhh but it's a strong pet class with an initiating pet.
>>
>>47415755
Hidden Blade is a really good Rogue.

Knight Disciple is good, but is a VERY HEAVILY variant Paladin.

I personally like Monk of the Silver Fist a whole lot, but YMMV
>>
>>47415778
>>47415791
Is hidden blade for chained or unchained rogue then? Color me interested.
>>
>>47415601
Captive In Crystal
>>
>>47415805
Unchained Rogue is explicitly compatible with all archetypes for the base rogue, unlike Unchained Monk.

Unhidden Blade is perfectly kosher and awesome.
>>
>>47415815
Oh I didn't know that chained rogue archetypes work for unchained. What are the exact rules?

I'm actually interested in a blade boot unchained hidden blade now. Anything else I should know about the archetype?
>>
>>47415836
The major change in class features is "Danger Sense" replacing Trap Sense, and it has a clause that states it acts as Trap Sense for the purpose of being replaced in archetypes and feats/etc that require it.
>>
>give players choice between dying and saving innocents & escaping and letting them die
>they choose to survive
>have mother of boy who die shout at them in the street and break down crying that they didn't save her son
Felt good.
>>
How would you stat out something like a mp3 player?
>>
>>47412978
So, so much of that table is wrong. It makes me cringe to see it shared so often.
>>
>>47415836
>blade boot
Tis a shame they're not proficient with it
>>
>>47415996
Yeah, half the information is actually just incorrect. Fuck have the character's sexes are listed incorrectly.
>>
>>47415991
warforged bard 20
>>
>>47415942
Why are townsfolk always so ungrateful the moment collateral damage happens?

You lose one loved one, and suddenly the heroes are monsters for... doing their absolute best to save you and everyone ELSE you love?
>>
>>47416044
Tis a shame it only plays Techno.
>>
>>47416051
Because people aren't rational. She lost her only son, she is grieving. Other towns folk are fine, but she isn't.
>>
>>47416051
Tfw something similar happened in my game but the kid whose parent we didn't save became obsessed with us, the 'heroes', and started stalking us.
>>
>>47415503
It was meeeeee.

>>47415528
It's valid. "But not today," is a valid response to, "All are doomed to sorrow."
>>
>>47416051
Because people are selfish, and loved ones are important?
>>
>>47416183
Gareth! How are you my man?
Where's my brawler Initiator archetype?
>>
>>47416232

You can't use Steelfist Commando?
>>
> People who want to get rid of spellcasting on Ranger and Paladin

Why don't they just play fighter or slayer..?
>>
>>47416232
In hell, where it belongs

But in all seriousness, a member of the team has one on the back burner. Not a high priority at the moment though.
>>
>>47412978
> Rahadoum
> Nethys
wait...? Is that even possible?

>>47413101
It's sorted by class. Otherwise Harsk will be tier 6.
>>
>>47416183
Sorrow may be your birthright, but you don't inherit your birthright until its current owner dies. Invest your heart in someone, keep it secret, keep it safe.

VUR HA, SONS OF THE BATTLE CRY! PROTECT THE SMILE!
>>
>>47416299
That's why she doesn't go back, anon. If they knew, they'd kill her.

What's worse is that the city-states in that area used to LOVE Nethys. And then Sarenrae happened, and BAM! 300 years of Oath War.
>>
File: Lawful Evil Familiar.jpg (27 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
Lawful Evil Familiar.jpg
27 KB, 760x428
>>47416183
Hey Gareth, ever considered making a Fae based Initiator Discipline?
>>
>>47416351
Would it be bluff based?
>>
>>47414320
A gestalt character for my Council of Thieves game. Thinking urban ranger/urban bloodrager.
>>
>>47416351
Isn't that just Veiled Moon and Shattered Mirror? Maybe Cursed Razor and Eternal Guardian?
>>
>>47416351
Please let initiator disciplines stand as broad concepts that stuff like this can easily be represented inside, there's too much bloat already.
>>
>>47416351
Bluff-Based
Probably revolving on spell-like powers faes possesses in myths such as shrinking their size while retaining their strength, creating illusory copies of themselves, messing with people's perceptions of perspective (far is near, near is far, big is small, small is big etc.)
>>
>>47416436
Homebrew it! Always love seeing neat homebrew :3
>>
>>47416405
As well as Riven Hourglass
>>
>>47416351
Considered and discarded. It doesn't need to happen, for all the same reasons - and one or two more - that Grave shouldn't have.
>>
>>47416499
Why shouldn't Grave have happened?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.