[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Lighting Effect Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
File: 27399190030.jpg (174 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
27399190030.jpg
174 KB, 800x800
Previous Thread: >>47385601

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: rq.jpg (623 KB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
623 KB, 2184x1092
Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Grufftime2.png (593 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Grufftime2.png
593 KB, 600x750
>>47395674

Posting this over here for the OR
>>
File: 1463931821631[1].jpg (110 KB, 718x969) Image search: [Google]
1463931821631[1].jpg
110 KB, 718x969
Requesting an androgynous half-elf with long, black hair tucked behind the ears. They are fairly pale, and their eyes are white with a greyish sclera (like pic related). They're wearing pristine white mage's robes with gold trim. The robes have an emblem of a crow sewn on to the sash. They look very serene overall.

Thank you!
>>
File: Wecreatedagodoffucking.png (197 KB, 1291x443) Image search: [Google]
Wecreatedagodoffucking.png
197 KB, 1291x443
>>47398071
Also this
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1007
Requesting Venom Snake in a medieval version of the armor on the top, including some of the tacticool stuff, armed with a großes messer like the one in the bottom left. Instead of his robot hand, he has the prosthetic like the bottom right. If you could make his scars a tiny bit more pronounced, it'd really help. Headband is optional.

If you're a bad enough dude to color it, I made most of my stuff in V white, so I guess black, white, and red would be cool to work in, but whatever colors you would feel would work would be fine. Thanks

I didn't get to the last thread in time, but, to the drawfag thinking about this, battle dress is because it is a suit of armor. If you really don't like it, maybe a more armored version of the sneaking suit from 5? It's really up to you, but I'd like the battle dress if it's possible
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 2000x1623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 2000x1623
I'd like to request a picture of this young half-Orc woman wearing the sort of leather armor and adventuring gear associated with your typical fantasy rogue. She should look rather squishy, both physically and emotionally, and have something of a babyface that makes her seem unsuited for intimidation or thug-work. Her expression should suggest that she is unsure of her skills as a rogue as well but at the same time is hopeful that things will turn out for the best.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: tumblr_o5vjt7UVaG1sazby5o1_1280.jpg (305 KB, 860x1213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5vjt7UVaG1sazby5o1_1280.jpg
305 KB, 860x1213
Requesting Ironflask Adelaide (reference pic related) sitting at her campfire, eating a large ham with a jolly expression on her face.
>>
File: QWEQWE1313123.jpg (3 MB, 1698x2174) Image search: [Google]
QWEQWE1313123.jpg
3 MB, 1698x2174
>>47387443
srry not much progress
>>
>>47407816
Requesting my half-orc cleric of Kord

>Looks like Alex Armstrong, but appropriately green and tusky
>Full plate armor, simple and sturdy with big paldrons, no helmet, and the cleric tonic over in red and gold
>Round Viking shield with the symbol of Kord on left hand, fuckhuge warhammer in right
>Pose is smiling, laughing, or posing in some fun hyper-masculine way

This has nothing to do with OP's picture, I swear
>>
>>47408209
dA/tumblr?
>>
Requesting a dark haired, viking-looking, beggar holding a cup up with one hand while the other rests on a black blade (pic related) in his lap while sitting crosslegged. Looks well kempt and happy for a beggar.
>>
File: 1463965901799.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463965901799.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Would anyone be so kind as to fill out one (or both!) Of these requests for me?
1: an image of her in a light sky blue sundress with light pink flowers on it. Still wearing her hat though.

2: an image of her in a bed, in her underwear cleaning her robotic leg with a cloth?
Thanks!
>>
File: Airship Captain (Color Fill).jpg (87 KB, 510x660) Image search: [Google]
Airship Captain (Color Fill).jpg
87 KB, 510x660
>>47397127
Another WIP.
>>
File: deliverytext.jpg (121 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
deliverytext.jpg
121 KB, 700x700
>>47387710
Here is my quick offering to the drawing gods

It's an ancient waifu.
>>
>>47391862

sorry for the late reply.

sure anon, that is its sole purpose. you are not stealing or anything
>>
File: image.png (947 KB, 907x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
947 KB, 907x995
Requesting a drawing of pic related (without the metal mask) and a satyr dude staring at each other, the armored dude expressing with his eyes ambivalence for the Satyr while the Satyr has a smug grin and a sarcastic look in his eyes.

Armored dude is about two heads taller than the Satyr, but other than that how the satyr looks is completely up to you.

For context, armored dude is my LG fighter and satyr is a game buddy's CN bard. They don't get along too well.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends
>>
File: Other version of Snitches.png (315 KB, 1209x1024) Image search: [Google]
Other version of Snitches.png
315 KB, 1209x1024
>>47408625
i am also taking simple , unsettling requests.
>>
>>47408790
draw something that fits the name "Unseen Beckoner"
>>
>>47408850
i will try.
>>
File: 1463884708879.gif (1 MB, 663x603) Image search: [Google]
1463884708879.gif
1 MB, 663x603
>>47408209
OR here, and you have nothing to apologize for. Quality like this can't be rushed. Thanks again! Can't wait for your next update!
>>
File: 3221462.jpg (279 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
3221462.jpg
279 KB, 750x1000
I would like to request this character either in a Descartes' "Give her the dick" picture, or alternatively, looking frustrated at a hand and arm that's rubbing her ear.
>>
File: 1463977233272.jpg (442 KB, 850x1095) Image search: [Google]
1463977233272.jpg
442 KB, 850x1095
Can someone draw this girl sitting up at night reading a lewd book and looking embarased/turned on about it while other people sleep around her?
>>
Requesting a nobleman looking like the guy in the pic wearing a similar uniform but with a cape, sash and epaulettes.
>>
File: headpat simulator.png (1 MB, 1013x705) Image search: [Google]
headpat simulator.png
1 MB, 1013x705
>>47408904
>looking frustrated at a hand and arm that's rubbing her ear.
>>
File: fighter stuff.png (907 KB, 1349x656) Image search: [Google]
fighter stuff.png
907 KB, 1349x656
Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and covered with a flat cap and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far
>>
File: beastlord_VS_Lord of Plagues.png (981 KB, 1318x1170) Image search: [Google]
beastlord_VS_Lord of Plagues.png
981 KB, 1318x1170
Reposting from last thread:

I just have a simple request, I would like to see a drawing of a Beastlord (with dual axes) in a duel with a Lord of Plagues surrounded by Chaos warriors and beastmen Gors (and other types of beastmen if you feel like adding it). You can have them in any combat pose that you feel fits the scene and/or theme.

Thanks in advance drawfriends
>>
File: 1463974639223.jpg (43 KB, 564x797) Image search: [Google]
1463974639223.jpg
43 KB, 564x797
Think someone can draw me up a semi-lewd picture of my waifu? Thigh high socks and some lingerie maybe? Anything will be fine really.
>>
File: Losen_Daystar.jpg (343 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Losen_Daystar.jpg
343 KB, 800x800
Requesting a desert elf rogue. Losen Daystar is a tanned skin elf with white hair. He has an athletic body with well defined 6 pack abs. He eyes are a shade of yellowish-orange. For his pose could he be fliping one of his twin blades into the air with his left hand, while pulling his high/wide collar down (which is high enough to cover his lower face) with his right arm far enough to show a lopsided toothy grin.
>>
>>47409265
oh forgot to mention that the clothing colors range is tans, browns, and reds.
>>
>>47401032
Sorry about that, I was busy and I forgot, yeah, it's essentially magically crafted enchanted armor, the same with the sword along with the aura it makes.
>>
File: Unseen Beckoner .png (404 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Unseen Beckoner .png
404 KB, 1000x1000
>>47408850
>>
File: 1463964621547s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1463964621547s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
Is the anon who was working on this still around?
>>
Reposting from the former thread instead of referencing the post:

Requesting a monster sketch:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith".
>>
>>47409715
spooky/10

I like it!
>>
Taking requests in pencil
>>
>>47397123

Finished a request from last thread.
>>
>>47408508
Daaaaayum
>>
Dunno if koboldanon hangs around here, but if you're reading this I was wondering if you'd be interested in having your art feature in a small video game. I'm decent at art, code and level design and can work efficiently in my engine of choice.
>>
>>47410271
Knight that operates as a battle attorney
>>
Requesting a lich laughing while holding a can that says "glue" while a party of adventurers are having a hard time traversing a sticky corridor
>>
Requesting A Kindly Mad Scientist. Japanese. SomethinG Along The Vein Of BttF's Doc Brown.

Sorry About The Capitals. I Don't Know Why My Phone Does This.
>>
orc niece
>>
File: drawthread.png (527 KB, 543x699) Image search: [Google]
drawthread.png
527 KB, 543x699
>>47409066
Scratched this out for you

It may not be good but hey, maybe someone else can use it as a reference
>>
File: Lop-eared Cleric.png (673 KB, 1500x1772) Image search: [Google]
Lop-eared Cleric.png
673 KB, 1500x1772
Migrating this.
I would like to request this character sitting in a comfortable chair roughly two sizes too big for her, reading a book.
>>
>>47408790
Humanoid thing in armour covered in eyes, weapon of your choice, also covered in eyes
>>
File: skeleton martyr.jpg (1 MB, 1750x1942) Image search: [Google]
skeleton martyr.jpg
1 MB, 1750x1942
Requesting a martyred prophet/messiah figure for my setting, the Undead Prophet, messenger of Death (the god) and figure of salvation and mercy. Long story short in my setting the life/death duality is flipped a bit on its head compared to the norm, life is evil for the god is imperfect and melancholic, and these flaws are reflected on the world. Death wished to spare the creations of Life from misery, and thus created the afterlife and gave souls to all of Life's creation to preserve their consciousness. The first prophet saw Death in a vision and wished to spread his word of hope, was burned at the stake for it. Death made him immortal so he would be unliving proof of his power and gift of salvation, and the burning prophet ripped himself from the stake as a skeleton with no flesh left at all as proof of his word.

Going counter clockwise in the ref pic, firstly a typical burning stake setup with a roaring inferno of fire obscuring most of it. As in the bottom left image, there is a skeleton heated red-hot stepping down from the stake and the roaring inferno engulfing it, unharmed by the flames.

In the bottom right pic, the glowing red skeleton is standing in a similar pose to the angel, hoisting the now melted chains that had bound him to the stake above him in triumph, looking up to the heavens. Liquid iron drips from the red-hot iron to the ground below.

Finally like in the top-right pic, behind the skeleton prophet is a medieval style halo of light behind his head. The only difference is that instead of gold, the halo is a brilliant neon green, the holy color of Death.
>>
>>47408569
Seriously, she's the least competent for that position
>>
>>47410415
That's fucking quality lol
>>
>>47410415
That would've been just as amusing the other way around with the tiefling being oncerned about SMITING
>>
I would like to request a teenage orcess with long black dreadlocks holding a micropig whilst running away from an angry elf.
>>
>>47411315
>she dindu nuffin, officer
>>
File: draw reference.png (4 MB, 2136x2168) Image search: [Google]
draw reference.png
4 MB, 2136x2168
All hail the most specific and unreasonable of requests.

If anyone wants to tackle it just make the best compromise you can, I wouldn't actually expect anyone to hit every note perfectly.
>>
>>47411381
What a dumb fucking looking character.
>>
>>47411381
Just pay a fuckin artist, dude, and you'll get exactly what you want.
>>
File: scorpoingirl0.jpg (810 KB, 816x752) Image search: [Google]
scorpoingirl0.jpg
810 KB, 816x752
fixes changes
>>
>>47411381
I like him, anon.
>>
File: hurk.jpg (44 KB, 540x149) Image search: [Google]
hurk.jpg
44 KB, 540x149
>>47411381
>>
>>47411478
oh no my feelings
what have you done
>>47411509
It's not actually that important to me, this is just one of the first characters I put thought into, and there's a long ass story behind it. I've already drawn the guy myself, I just want to see someone better make their own rendition.The only problem around here is that people are intensely insecure about the association with weeaboo stuff and sort of recoil and hiss at anything oriental in flavor.
>>47411535
lol don't worry about me man, I anticipated the reaction and expected it to help my case.
>>
>>47410818
Pretty sweet anon, cheers!
>>
Requesting once more a valkyrie-like magical girl for a Madoka Magica campaign.
If it helps, consider it a request for a teenage mage/fighter instead?

She'd wear pretty much this outfit (http://i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg) without the mask and maybe with winged hair ornaments instead of the hood. If you wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, either would be cool and fit the character.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Personality wise, she's pretty shy-evasive in combat- but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. (They died to Witches.) and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

Thanks in advance for considering it or just reading.
>>
File: 20700.jpg (50 KB, 340x645) Image search: [Google]
20700.jpg
50 KB, 340x645
>>47411715
And because I'm an idiot, here's the weapon image.
>>
File: Singed Iraedia.png (2 MB, 3082x3615) Image search: [Google]
Singed Iraedia.png
2 MB, 3082x3615
>>47394426
Reposting my request for new day/thread, and editing the post a little.

I had my character drawn a 3-4 months ago, and was wondering if I could either get this picture expanded upon/another pic of her.
She's a Drow magical rogue, currently 12th level (when I got the picture she was like 5th/6th) who has completely god-awful luck, and thus the shittons of scars/burn marks.

I'm wanting to get her legs done, wearing bat-winged boots if you just edit this one, and for the coat to be as black as you can get it and the flame on her hands to be green instead of purple, but coloring isn't super required.
If you make a new picture, I'd like the above and the following-
>a part of the blade of a scimitar sticking out from behind her (from where the sword hilt is, on her waist) with some kind of minor design that makes you think health drain (like vampire teeth or something) either etched into or part of the blade itself.
>a giant, gaudy ring on whichever hand you'd like, she's got a ring of wish she is obsessing over casting, for good reason.

If you feel like it, I'd also love her standing on the body of any demon/devil you particularly want, but the higher level/scarier the better.
And by any, I mean from anything. Could be a refrence, something from the bible, the balrog from LOTR, anything. She's killed a -lot- of demons, and I'm super happy about it.

If you make a new pic or just edit this one (or another of something similar, I have a bunch of copies/edits I made, including the original with arrows in her, and a bunch with no arrows and cleaner colors/no singed look) coloring isn't necessary, but if you feel like it, I won't complain.

Also asking if her skin is alright in color for a drow, I've been considering making some minor changes to that and figured a drawthread is the best place to ask.
>>
File: ds3reference.png (757 KB, 573x575) Image search: [Google]
ds3reference.png
757 KB, 573x575
Requesting a dnd npc. He's wearing pic related armor, except he's wielding a spear instead of the flamberge. The spear should be made of white bone and have a carved lion wrapping around the base of the blade. You can also make him look a bit sickly if you like as he's plagued, thanks senpai.
>>
>>47408508

OR here. Again, I'm loving it. Keep it up, mate.
>>
Requesting some bust sketches/drawings of some npcs for a coming campaign, they don't need to be anything detailed but just look unique compared to each other so players can easily recognize them.

An old guard, one that looks like he's going to retire any moment, with scars to prove it.

A beautiful, rich woman with a confident look, has snake scales on various parts of her face (but there is still mostly "normal" skin)

A young hooded male priest, who's face is clear even with the hood. He has a strong jawline that looks a bit crooked.

A female elven wizard, who has a quill locked behind her ear (instead of a pen), and round geeky looking glasses.

Shady looking dwarf biting on a golden coin, his hair is oiled/waxed and his beard is neatly trimmed.

An overly happy female tiefling with wrinkles on her face. Braided hair of some sort.

Lastly, a tengu (crow people) who's beak is bandaged and has a very very angry stare in his eyes.

Sorry for all the diferent ones, but as a desperate GM getting any one of these done would be super appreciated, any artistic freedom you want you can have. I don't want to go into super nitty details for something as a bust sketch. Thanks a lot drawfriends for sticking with us all, enough asskissing; I'm a faggot who suck dicks all day, everyday.
>>
>>47412218
you could find images good enough for more than half of these on google
>>
>>47408209
This looks fancy af!
>>
>>47410415
qt!
>>
>>47408209
How much do you charge for commision work of this quality? This is absolutely amazing
>>
File: request for battle.jpg (87 KB, 864x504) Image search: [Google]
request for battle.jpg
87 KB, 864x504
Requesting this little girl handing a footman his bastard sword as you see a group of other footmen and militia nervously get ready for a battle. The town they are in is under siege and its not looking like they will survive. The footman is trying to comfort the girl as best she can as she is clearly scared. Background will be important to make the scene, and I do not mind if this takes a while to do. Footman on the left (Though coloring should be red not blue) Militia middle little girl right. Feel free to add a little more personality to character faces if you wish, but I will settle for mook squad background characters. Thank you for anyone who does this!
>>
File: ref.png (449 KB, 838x826) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
449 KB, 838x826
Anchor for anon fulfilling my request for a magical girl vigilante with a costume similar to sayaka's but with a color scheme like the precure OC pic with her Kakapo familiar
>>
>>47407816
Taking theme-character/beast requests.
>>
>>47412743
What do you mean?
>>
>>47412218
Oh sure, I charge 30 bucks per color character, but let me do seven character for free!
>>
File: Dragon Caesar.png (247 KB, 340x339) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Caesar.png
247 KB, 340x339
>>47412743
A silver dragon cosplaying as the Dragonzord.
Bonus points for shitloads of cardboard and obvious tape.
>>
File: 1463537717063.jpg (291 KB, 1020x891) Image search: [Google]
1463537717063.jpg
291 KB, 1020x891
Requesting Erin. She has bright, rusty bronze hair, it's shoulder length and fairly wavy, perhaps slightly frizzy. Emerald green eyes. Pale freckled complexion. Pic on the right is for reference.

She has begun to notice in shock that her skin is peeling away to reveal her new form underneath, pic related (left). She might be pulling some of the skin away whilst watching in the mirror.
>>
>>47412775
I'm assuming you don't know how this thread works...
>>
>>47412743
A nobleman from Hell.
>>
File: juliette_by_tanzenkat-d8cl7hw.jpg (66 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
juliette_by_tanzenkat-d8cl7hw.jpg
66 KB, 827x966
Requesting pic related being caught doing something girly or refined, causing great embarrassment.
>>
>>47412843
I like the pic of the red head, please post the original.
>>
>>47412765

I guess stuff where you could simply describe the character with "x+class"

>>47412872
So, "hell nobleman" works.
>>
>>47409912
Did you seriously download the fucking thumbnail and not the whole picture...
>>
>>47412853
According to you, if I'm willing to give a dollar to a beggar now and then, if one ask me for 50 bucks I should hand him the money, right?
>>
>>47412743
Ram Pugilist; literal goat or otherwise, I haven't decided yet.
>>
Scorpion-rider anon here, Anchor for Boris
>>
>>47412952
Alright, well in that case, do you think you could try and draw me a picture of a monk younger girl in tattered clothes/rags, short blond hair, scars all over, defending herself from goons/monsters.

Or do I hot have the right idea?
>>
File: Regular tg inhabitant.gif (598 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Regular tg inhabitant.gif
598 KB, 300x225
>>47413010
That would be silly!
I bet he took a screenshot and then cropped the pic he needed.
>>
>>47413069
If you go into a place labeled
(Give people money here)
And then complain about how people are asking for free money you're a Fucking retard.
>>
>>47413154
>>47411520
tisk tisk
>>
File: tentacle.png (15 KB, 581x753) Image search: [Google]
tentacle.png
15 KB, 581x753
>>47410850
i kind of drifted after drawing the head as i was trying something new. I might try it again with a my grittier style, sorry.
>>
>>47412218
>>47412853
>>47413069
I meant as simple sketches, shoulder and up. I didn't ask for detailed full body art. I understand that my request is selfish, but I wanted to post the characters and if some drawfriend liked one of the characters I hope they would make an quick sketch.

I use these threads, been a while since last time, because I'm poor as fuck. If I had the money I'd gladly spend it on commissions as I burn for my DMing.
>>
File: 1454285249391.gif (4 MB, 413x273) Image search: [Google]
1454285249391.gif
4 MB, 413x273
>>47413289
I could have sworn I checked the thread better.
Thanks though
>>
>>47413336
>I wanted to post the characters and if some drawfriend liked one of the characters I hope they would make an quick sketch.

There's hardly anything of substance to the descriptions though.
>>
>>47411520
Good job with the face, I liked it. I hate to bitch because it's free, but could you make the legs more like >>47413154
They actually get quite long and angled at the back. Other than that, it's coming along wonderful, thank you Boris.
>>
>>47413382
Mostly because they are non-detailed sketches I asked for. I wanted to give some simple guidelines/start an idea and see where the drawfriend want to go with it.

Better explained since I'm a retard: I didn't expect any complex sketches so thats why I decided to not have too detailed descriptions and leave some features up to the artist as they sketch them.
>>
>>47413274
Sure, every year when I go to charity events I give them all the bloody money I have just because they are asking for it
>>
>>47413448
If you wanted a drawfriend to draw a character because they like it there should be something to like about it, no?
>>
>>47413466
Don't go to a thread dedicated to people doing art for free and complain about how they should pay you, that's simply moronic.
>>
>>47413335
Ha ha it's cool dude!

Honestly, the pile of eyes looks pretty cool.
>>
>>47413483
I guess your point is valid, I was a bit lazy if I'm going to retrospect a bit. I just didn't want to have the post be a long wall of text for simple bust sketches... but in another way I guess that's an excuse.
>>
File: hellishnobleman.png (731 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
hellishnobleman.png
731 KB, 1200x1600
>>47412872
A bit out of practice so I hope this is still okay
>>
File: Drawthread request.png (1 MB, 1164x752) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread request.png
1 MB, 1164x752
Hello, I was hoping to get a character drawn up.
I would like him to have the same face as Henry Cavill (Top right picture with no shirt) wearing the same hat as Muzzio (Picture immediately below that.) wearing the suit the guy to the left is wearing.
Thanks
>>
>>47413922
This super cool! Thanks, anon!
>>
File: virgus clothing one.png (58 KB, 245x424) Image search: [Google]
virgus clothing one.png
58 KB, 245x424
Requesting a picture of Virgus, a major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and I'm perfectly fine with either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain
outfit I tend to picture him with in pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see this for the first time. Until now, I've had a meh picture for his token in Roll20, so I was hoping to get a better one here.

Thanks for considering my request!
>>
can someone draw me a young girl in a alleyway, wearing a dirty tattered white semi-se through dress. messy/unkempt hair with choker like scar branded around her neck?
>>
File: mirrir WIP.png (343 KB, 1140x916) Image search: [Google]
mirrir WIP.png
343 KB, 1140x916
>>47412843
?
>>
File: every drawthread ever.jpg (358 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
every drawthread ever.jpg
358 KB, 600x600
>>
File: pugilistram.png (385 KB, 747x1131) Image search: [Google]
pugilistram.png
385 KB, 747x1131
>>47413153
Went with a sheep ram, hope that's okay. I definitely did not just watch Zootopia...
>>
>>47414558
Oh my god.
Gorgeous.
>>
File: 1463838107936.png (199 KB, 548x414) Image search: [Google]
1463838107936.png
199 KB, 548x414
>>47414558
>>
>>47414558
How does she see?
>>
File: 1370931528403.jpg (50 KB, 279x229) Image search: [Google]
1370931528403.jpg
50 KB, 279x229
>>47414558
>waifu town

>>47410534
gonna try this one.
>>
>>47414558
Beautiful.
>>
>>47414558
I am intrigued by this 'waifu town'.
>>
>>47414558
The sad thing is, this would actually be pretty cool.

I would honestly want to play a game with a group of characters with an extraordinary amount of love and care put into them by their players, hopefully making them all fairly good characters with believable personalities. And I'd bring in my own lady character to boot.
>>
Hey, if anyone could fill this I'd appreciate it.

I need a blonde elf woman that has this hair style and dressed like this vut in a tight blue leather suit and with metal pauldrons on her shoulders and a long black cape. She's carrying a black wand in one hand marked with glowing runes and a falchion in the other. She should have an excited, blood thirsty expression on her face.
>>
>>47414905
>with believable personalities
It's all going "fuckslut appealing to kinks X and X".
>>
>>47414960
Hey man, I know some very nice fucksluts irl. Don't shame them.
>>
>>47414558
Who knew Salt could make a man thirsty?
>>
>>47415037
What does sugar do?
>>
>>47415059
Rots your teeth.
Careful, Anon.
>>
>>47414990
Well, they have the advantage of having something going beyond "Hi, I'm sexy, I appeal to you, please fuck me". In general. I hope.
>>
>>47415059
Makes 'em mean.
>>
>>47415059
It's a primary ingredient in cheesecake
>>
File: 1433702839204.png (89 KB, 289x348) Image search: [Google]
1433702839204.png
89 KB, 289x348
>>47415119
10/10
>>
File: CharWiP.jpg (57 KB, 614x943) Image search: [Google]
CharWiP.jpg
57 KB, 614x943
Anchor post.

>>47414558
Aw!
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x366
>>47414775
This photo will answer your question.
>>
>>47414558
more lewds of your mage when?
>>
>>47414960
Come on, almost every female character that's been given a bit of backstory has been fleshed out somewhat in terms of personality. The orc girl tried her best to be with her friends but was made fun of for her naivety, the paladin lady cares deeply for her guard lover and is travelling a great distance to be with her, the half-elf paladin lost her arm but said fuck it and became a brash tomboy.

Those might all appeal to kinks anyway, but they still aren't as flat as a doujin page.
>>
>>47415331
This. I hardly get that much effort out of my own players.
>>
File: extramagicalglue.png (357 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
extramagicalglue.png
357 KB, 900x900
>>47410534

>>47415351
mine don't even try, it's frustrating sometimes
>>
>>47411687
>expected it to help my case

Tell that to the bridge troll and elf viking requester.
>>
>>47415378

>that dwarf with his beard stuck to the floor

My fucking sides. Also, you work damn fast, dude.
>>
>>47415378
>it's frustrating

Exactly. There are characters here with more backstory to them than my players' characters have experience. How hard is it to just drop a bit of life into some stats on a page.

Charlotte had her whole runaway secret lover thing, Valla had an actual personality beyond "orc smash", Cata suffered a grievous wound and didn't slow down, it's all so fun to read about.
>>
File: Airship Captain.png (303 KB, 558x1204) Image search: [Google]
Airship Captain.png
303 KB, 558x1204
>>47411812
All done. Good luck with your game!
>>
>>47415378
My players never talk about their characters, never interact with NPC's, nothing. They have decided they like being cardboard cutouts of a party, and the world being 2D is fine as long as they don't have to ask questions
>>
>>47415483
Shit, mate, that's good.
>>
>>47414775
She's psychic she ain't gotta see shit.
It works a bit like a fencer's helm with a dome of mesh, and then a gold filigree pattern is hammered over the top to obscure more. It's a cultural thing where she's from that seeing another's face is a very intimate act, so everyone wears some kind of mask. Her's is a very modest attire back home.

>>47415323
Pretty likely! She just sealed the deal with her tiefling boyfriend last game finally, so there's more reason for lewds.
>>
>>47415378
>extra magical glue
>not made from unicorns
I guess pegasus glue is pretty magical, but he could go more magical.
>>
>>47415378
I am absolutely in love with that lich's face. Wearing the robes of a great wizard, with a fancy pin and everything, and he is just so overjoyed that actually worked.

>>47415452
Admittedly, part of it is probably because these are either characters from partway through campaigns or for private stories. They've had some things happen to them, and seeing them react to them gives a lot of character. It's like Vash the Stampede, if you've ever watched Trigun, only in this case the lady characters are a bit more like Derringer Meryl.

For most characters just starting out, there's little to react to in any way, and they probably have only the most basic ideas of character they still need to flesh out.
>>
>>47415516
>Pretty likely!
Good. Goooooood.
>>
>>47415516
>lewd things
Like holding hands or exposing her face?
>>
>>47410833
doing this next.

>>47415497
do they at least try to solve problems innovatively?

>>47415518
The ministry of slightly-questionable magical ingredients deemed unicorns "too sentient" to use, but pegasi a cheaper and easier alternative since they didn't risk slaves getting impaled while trying to hunt them.

>>47415532
overjoyedlich
>>
>>47415499
Thanks man.
>>
>>47414558
While I hate to see Charlotte the Harlot in another work, at least nobody in that party is interested in fucking her. Nice work, still.
>>
>>47415582
>not using black market unicorn glue
C'mon, kobolds are a copper a dozen. Skellies even less!
>>
>>47415483

Ha ha! Insomnia has paid off for me this time! Glad I caught this, because he's looking hella sharp, mate. I can hardly thank you enough, and I'll be sure to put this to good use.
>>
>>47415582
"Alright we have a sum total of alchemist fire, will this be enough to burn what ever problem the world has away?" Is the usual solution they try to find.

To be fair, I have some REALLY good players
In the campaign. Each unique and with their own story and motives.

And if that is not enough I got a request done here for a character I have in my friends campaign, that is where our more experienced players are anyways so, my changeling slotted in nicely
>>
>>47415621
Glad you like it. Get some rest though buddy.
>>
File: Face off.jpg (439 KB, 2953x2231) Image search: [Google]
Face off.jpg
439 KB, 2953x2231
>>47412843
>>47414499
A quick one
>>
>>47415706
Shit Pilgrim, that's some nice work.
>>
>>47415706
Oh shit, I love it! Thanks drawfriend! Also, I was amused by the filename.
>>
>>47415706
This is super fuckin cool
>>
Requesting Kazan. He's a huge, jolly turkish-looking man with dark hair. Very fat, has a bit of a beard, drinks an incredibly flammable alcoholic drink, and carries a burning torch. He likes to spit fire at his enemies. And eat. And drink. A lot.
>>
File: bunbunreadabook.png (236 KB, 765x900) Image search: [Google]
bunbunreadabook.png
236 KB, 765x900
>>47410833
5 internets to the guy who can guess a reference.
>>
>>47415999
Zootopia. The book is Zootopia.
>>
>>47416030
well that was quick.
5 internets are all yours.
>>
>>47415999
Thanks Mimic, that's cute as heck.
>>
File: emma.jpg (23 KB, 449x640) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
23 KB, 449x640
can i get a pic of her in some black lingerie please?
>>
>>47416091
>mfw thats the art i used in my campaign for the grown up version of a character the party first met when she was 8

That would feel weird as hell to see.
>>
File: 1463537581797.jpg (261 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
1463537581797.jpg
261 KB, 600x835
Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.
>>
File: 1463537648331.jpg (171 KB, 832x1500) Image search: [Google]
1463537648331.jpg
171 KB, 832x1500
I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
>>47415802
Always a pleasure, mate

>>47415732
>>47415817
Thanks guys!
Now that I'm back in town I'll finish commissions and I'll be around more often.
>>
File: 1463537782880.jpg (154 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
1463537782880.jpg
154 KB, 762x1047
Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.
>>
File: reference2.png (525 KB, 783x692) Image search: [Google]
reference2.png
525 KB, 783x692
Could a kind drawfag draw me a picture of a sort of insect-looking humanoid guy. Bipedal, stands upright, large front-facing eyes with yellow sclera, no irises and beady pupils. With locust-like features (with a sharp-toothed, humanoid mouth), a fur coat (and generally fancy, Victorian era clothes), lots of rings and other jewelry and the biggest shit-eating grin you can imagine while smoking a cigar.

Sorry if that request's a little too elaborate. I'm never sure if asking for too much or too little is the bigger dick move here.
>>
>>47416030
Dang, I was going to guess Briar Rabbit.
>>
Gonna make a a request here. You see my fetish is girls in 18th century officer garb. This is a fairly open request, but I'm going to ask for a woman in 18-19th century dress officer uniform. The uniform could be as far west as Spain and as far east as the Ottoman Empire, I just want my fetish fulfilled and for yet another one to add to my ever growing collection. If it does come colored, then black with silver or gold trim is preferred.
>>
File: monstercook.jpg (318 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
monstercook.jpg
318 KB, 900x1080
>>47401809
>>
>>47416725
Looks amazing, thanks so much! Her hair is supposed to be very light though, almost white. Is that an easy fix?
>>
File: 1463877023483.png (2 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1463877023483.png
2 MB, 2500x2500
is the anon who was working on this for me still around? or are you finished with this one?
>>
File: monstercook.jpg (325 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
monstercook.jpg
325 KB, 900x1080
>>47416762
>>
>>47416725
I keep reading that as monster cock and now all I can think of is her reading "How to take Monster Cock for Dummies"
>>
>>47416874
______D:_____
>>
>>47416874
I was thinking of Dungeon Meshi, personally. But...I mean...if that's what you're into, I guess...
>>
>>47416874
_____>:D_____
>>
>>47416874
_______:|_______
>>
>>47416874
Okay so it wasn't just me, then. Though not about the book title.
>>
>>47416860
That's perfect! Thank you!

>>47416874
You stop that.
>>
I have less serious BBEG request. He's an old BBEG I call FabuLich. He's a Lich with a flair for the dramatic and taste for fashion and art. Tends to wear a robe version of the smoking jacket in attached image.

He was a really fun villain I made to give my players a hard time because they all made stupid edgy shitlord characters once. All of his dungeons were beautiful and filled with art and cute creatures. I basically did everything I could to make the campaign as anti-edge as I could. Most fun I've ever had with a BBEG.
>>
File: something something labor day.jpg (521 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
something something labor day.jpg
521 KB, 1000x1500
>>47407963

Gave it a staff for balance.

>>47414558

>>Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me
>>
>>47416725
>>47416860
Wow, a blonde and a brunette? It's like it's my birthday.
>>
>>47417376
Twins they were!
>>
>>47417228
Wow, what a great Victoria Day gift! Thank you so much, kind drawfriend!
>>
>>47414558
You know you haven't been on /tg/ enough when you don't have a clue anymore about who they are.
>>
So I've got a request for anyone willing to take it.

I've been making a Twilight Caste sorceress for an Exalted 3rd Ed game I'll be playing in. The face is somewhat similar to the picture on the left, while I was thinking something akin to the outfit on the right, as my character is a travelling scholar and/or sorceress.

And having been privy to what the rest of the party is making, I was wondering if I could get her drawn with the most exasperated expression possible, as they are going to end up driving my character up a wall in frustration. I can tell. The least annoying of them are probably the Berserker, and the Bollywood action hero.

The bear is because I have a bear for a familiar. Bear is entirely optional.
>>
>>47417660
They're all super recent, the longest of which came up about a month ago.
>>
>>47415606
>implying the long travel times and loneliness won't drive the others into her strong lesbian arms
>>
File: ss (2016-05-24 at 07.24.37).jpg (175 KB, 1233x487) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-24 at 07.24.37).jpg
175 KB, 1233x487
Hey, I recently started a 5e campaign where I am playing a Goblin Bard. Can anyone draw something up for me? Just the character would be cool if you don't want to do a full scene.
The goblins on the left are a nice reference but I would prefer a red/orange skin tone, something like the hobgoblins for 5e. He uses a lute to perform, but as he is a goblin and my performance rolls are always bad, It would be cool if you could draw him in a tavern or something where the crowd are unhappy about it or shocked by the bad performance.

Thanks ahead
>>
File: campfirewaifus.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
campfirewaifus.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
>>47415606
All evidence to the contrary. Naeva seems like the experimental type.
>>
File: 1463538199394.jpg (394 KB, 635x900) Image search: [Google]
1463538199394.jpg
394 KB, 635x900
Requesting a bunch of tall grey ogres doing ridiculous poses. Not wanting much detail with this, a quick pencil sketch is all im hoping for really.
>>
>>47418436
Getting desperate now?
>>
File: 2lewd.jpg (278 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2lewd.jpg
278 KB, 500x500
>>47418406
>>
>>47418478
Hahahahaha did you have that on hand or just whip it up for the comment?
>>
>>47418487
Man I WISH I was that fast. I just happened to already have it partially done in PS so I finished it real fast for the minor humor of it
>>
>>47418478
>unmasked when
>>
>>47418450
Dude, I never wanted more than a sketch in the first place anyway, so feel free to mock it every repost, it wont achieve anything. If I was getting desperate about something like this I'd be leading a sad, sad life.
>>
>>47418570
>feel free to mock it every repost

Will do.
>>
File: 1463537948305.jpg (29 KB, 393x350) Image search: [Google]
1463537948305.jpg
29 KB, 393x350
Requesting a tolkein-style elf bard. Facially, he is handsome and charismatic, and has a slight amount of stubble (technically he's a half elf, but besides the stubble he looks very much like a tolkein elf). His eyes are light brown, almost approaching orange, but not quite. His hair is dark-ish brown, pointed and stylised, like pic related. He is surrounded by a sea of children and angry, single mothers. He is nervously trying to diffuse the situation.

>details dont need to be done to the letter, I just wanted to give as much as I could
>>
>>47418593
Cool. Looking forward to it.
>>
File: smooth criminal.jpg (386 KB, 942x1200) Image search: [Google]
smooth criminal.jpg
386 KB, 942x1200
>>47408187

>>47417567

No problem!
>>
File: monstercock.jpg (392 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
monstercock.jpg
392 KB, 900x1080
>>47417086
got bored so i colored it real quick
>>
>>47418670
looks a lot better colored!
>>
>>47417111
Alright man, I respect this. I'm gonna do it, cuz I love drawing me some ridiculous skellies
>>
>>47418670
Amazing! Thanks so much!
>>
>>47418670
>monstercock.jpeg

Haw.
>>
File: a lewd named bullshit.jpg (183 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
a lewd named bullshit.jpg
183 KB, 500x500
>>47418656
one day I'm gonna be as cool as this guy. Today is not that day

>>47409095
I died halfway through this I'm sorry and good night
>>
File: firebro reference sheet.jpg (263 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
firebro reference sheet.jpg
263 KB, 800x1100
Nice to see the drawthreads as healthy as ever.

I'd like to put in a request for my classical adventurer-type character I'm playing. Envisioned as the guy who brings all the tools and maps to dungeoneering, with a little bit of combat skill and magic to back it up.

Basically looking for an elf in a nice coat, lugging some equipment around with him, (rope, climbing hook, torches, etc) and holding a blade and possibly some fire magic at the ready.

It's a simple character that I've been wanting to run for a while, and now I finally can. Provided the campaign stays alive.

As always, have fun with it, and thanks in advance drawfriends.
>>
>>47418901
Goddamn, salt. You're love of thighs is the greatest thing to happen to this thread since thread waifus.
>>
>>47418901
thanks! dying or not dying its better than anything i could ever draw
its amazing, love the thighs and underwear you chose, very fitting i must say.
>>
>>47419066
forgot to ask, but how much would you charge for a full, paid rendition of the character with different specifications?
also if you could link me to a tumblr/DA or anything like that so i could possibly get ahold of you in future?
>>
>>47418901
Okey, I was a bit skeptic to the request as it was lewd, I like lewd but it was such an.. obvious one but damn. That turned out amazing. Not the OR or anything obviously but do you got a bigger rez version?

Also thighs for the thighs god, holy fuck do I love thighs.
>>
File: gal with P90.jpg (181 KB, 736x1088) Image search: [Google]
gal with P90.jpg
181 KB, 736x1088
Requesting this woman walking alongside her elf guy partner after a day of completing a quest. The woman's elf partner is taller than the woman and the elf guy is also has his arm looped around the woman's waist as he hold on her hip indicating that they may be a couple too. (ignore the gun the woman in the reference image is holding, just the woman and the elf guy partner will do)
>>
File: 43930188299.jpg (74 KB, 564x815) Image search: [Google]
43930188299.jpg
74 KB, 564x815
greetings drawfriends, would someone be so kind as to draw my character relaxing in a large bath, with her weapon laying next to her out of the water? if the breast could be modified to look less fake and maybe a bit larger to make them not look so awkwardly spaced?
>>
File: HVY-Insurgent.jpg (118 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
HVY-Insurgent.jpg
118 KB, 960x536
Requesting Imperial Guardsmen riding in this vehicle, the guardsman driving seems joyful or content in driving, the other guardsmen passengers would look bored. And there'd be a Commissar sitting on the turret gunner seat leaning on the mounted gun.
>>
>>47418901
her eye looks derpy as fuck yo...
rest of its cool
but that fucking eye, shit looks like she just hit the fattest magical blunt.
>>
>>47419137
hey, everyone wants lewd pics of their fantasy waifus, i'll give credit to the guy for cutting the crap and just asking straight up.
>>
File: chick with kukri.jpg (53 KB, 540x463) Image search: [Google]
chick with kukri.jpg
53 KB, 540x463
G'day to all ya, asking for this woman as a Khorne cultist or someone who worships Khorne as she prays for her kukri to be blessed by him.
>>
>>47419183
Nah not really, I just hope that one day my /tg/ waifu will be as well Known and liked as some of the others on here. I would enjoy knowing the people take interest in my character/npc enough to have multiple artists do renditions, and have people ask quests
>>
File: Barney-Stinson-6.jpg (33 KB, 605x280) Image search: [Google]
Barney-Stinson-6.jpg
33 KB, 605x280
Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.
>>
File: Oceavan.jpg (511 KB, 1565x1592) Image search: [Google]
Oceavan.jpg
511 KB, 1565x1592
Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.
>>
>>47419148
I don't know what you're on about - those breasts are great the way they are.
>>
File: Barbarian Tailem.jpg (434 KB, 1635x1643) Image search: [Google]
Barbarian Tailem.jpg
434 KB, 1635x1643
Okay, so I had this request filled a while back, and though I'm happy to have the art, and in the way it turned out, I was wanting to use an image to represent a homebrew race. Said race is very lithe and don't show muscle that much. Would anybody be willing to draw pic related but thinner and less muscular? I feel awful for asking this when I've already had such great art done, but I still love the piece and will use it, I think it was my fault for maybe not stating my initial request clearly enough.

Thanks if anybody does this, and thanks again to the original artist of the piece.
>>
File: Heavy Armor Set.jpg (37 KB, 223x440) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Armor Set.jpg
37 KB, 223x440
Can I get this human soldier travelling with an orc warrior companion? The human is essentially wearing the same gear as presented in the image and is armed with a light machine gun weapons or any firearm you; the artist, feels comfortable with.

And the orc companion is the typical warrior guy with a two-handed weapon such as battle axe. And both the human and orc are merrily singing a song together.
>>
File: YesIPrestidigitateMyEyebrows.png (717 KB, 1000x962) Image search: [Google]
YesIPrestidigitateMyEyebrows.png
717 KB, 1000x962
>>47417111
Here ya are.
>>
>>47419455
>those cracks in the skull

You are a beautiful person and I love you.
>>
>>47419243
>multiple artist renditions
don't count on it unless your character is a faggot, a slut, or both.
>>
File: troll_req.png (358 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
troll_req.png
358 KB, 1000x750
Kinda late to the thread, but requesting an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics. One figure shorter than the other two. The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.
>>
So drawthread is just waifu circlejerk now?
>>
>>47419490
try making requests that don't suck in future
>>
>>47419504
So, waifu or le epic meme requests?
>>
>>47419490
Kinda why I took a break from /tg/ drawthreads for a while, I love you all, even the waifu fags but at that time there was just only waifu requests, and maybe there is just as much now but I feel it's not as cringey as I felt it to be then.
>>
>>47411687
>I've already drawn the guy myself, I just want to see someone better make their own rendition.
Then why not post your drawing as the reference, you dingus?
>>
>>47419512
let me guess, your oh so deep and developed snowflake didn't get picked over a fun, memorable character

sorry (not sorry)
>>
>>47419512
Skeletons seem to get responses fairly often.
>>
File: cat still dance.png (2 KB, 30x35) Image search: [Google]
cat still dance.png
2 KB, 30x35
>>47418406
>>47418478
>>47414558
nobody asked for this. go attention whore somewhere else. too bad nobody but /tg/ would suck a mediocre artist's dick that much, right ;^)
>>
File: 1454981953591.jpg (253 KB, 630x900) Image search: [Google]
1454981953591.jpg
253 KB, 630x900
>>47419531
I got this once.
>>
>>47419542
Actually... all of those were requested except >>47418478, which was posted as a reaction image. So, which character of yours didn't get drawn?
>>
>>47419533
>le meme requests
>>
File: Depp2[1].gif (947 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Depp2[1].gif
947 KB, 500x200
>>47415394
>>
File: defiant doge.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
defiant doge.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>47419561
>>47419531
>>47419504
>Waifu Internet Defence Force to the rescue
>>
>>47415999
The armchair's headrest looks like DAT ASS
>>
>>47419601
But... they actually we're requested. And at least they actually contribute something to the thread. How bout you?
>>
File: professional seduction.png (167 KB, 384x258) Image search: [Google]
professional seduction.png
167 KB, 384x258
Requesting a Dark Eldar babe seducing a captured human like in a similar manner in the pic.
>>
File: 1273373865247.jpg (22 KB, 343x424) Image search: [Google]
1273373865247.jpg
22 KB, 343x424
>>47419512
>>47419542
>>47419601
Brace yourselves, lads, here he come again.
>>
>>47419542
Personally, I love Salt's style, and another "delivery" of something not requested is always better than another salty fag crying about waifus ruining his thread, or degrading one of the repeating requesters.

These threads need less salt and more Salt.
>>
Just ignore the shitter, jesus christ, easiest board to bait.

All it takes is to not respond to him.
>>
>>47412743
A figureman from "The Beyond" in humanoid size. The more the bizarre the better, but still keeping a vague humanoid shape.
>>
>>47419605
can't unsee
>>
>>47419689
>please Mr Tripfag let me suck your dick some more
>>
>>47419711
Whatever gets me more waifus, and you less fun ;3c
>>
File: Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif (480 KB, 250x286) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif
480 KB, 250x286
>>47415516
>there's more reason for lewds

Make it happen.
>>
File: 1462988055265.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1462988055265.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>>47415516
MORE
LEWDS
NOW
>>
>>47419751
>>47419764
Take it to /aco/.
>>
>>47419782
One day your shitty requests will receive a drawfriend's mercy. Until then, please kindly stay mad
>>
>>47419782
>only requests that meet my tastes belong here

As long as they link their shit offsite just leave them be.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.