[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #849: SMT Q&A Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47386743
>>
File: 1463942187385.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1463942187385.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Reposting from last thread.
>>
File: A RUNABOUT.gif (725 KB, 396x237) Image search: [Google]
A RUNABOUT.gif
725 KB, 396x237
How do you keep your secrets secret, /jc/?
>>
>>47394036
Bury them in a hole in setting just as I leave them so the evidence is in an unreachable world that is frozen in time.
>>
An idea for Malleable Reality Clairvoyance might be to expand on the third power, knowing objects details. That could let you know how to use things they've been used for before, or copying the skills of people who previously used them.

The ability to see the past is pretty powerful, and malleable reality just makes it crazy.
>>
>>47394036
first you get perfect photographic memory then you pick up incomprehensible from young justice and then you keep your mouth shut
>>
So /jc/, I've been wondering, do you prefer to make your own tech or mix-and-match existing stuff you've picked up from jumps? Ever made a mobile suit completely from scratch, or designed your own fusion reactor, or do you just prefer to take existing stuff from other jumps?
>>
>>47394079
>>47389548
My little idea is that you become somewhat like The Basanos, from Lucifer.

The Basanos are basically a living tarot deck, able to see the future and manipulate probabilities (or at least use their ability to see probabilities to game them, so they're always positioned with the best chance of getting what they want). This is something I imagine a normal Clairvoyant getting, to a much lesser extent.

The Reality marble, though, I picture coming in as the other part of the Basanos' powers - they can focus potential futures through themselves to impact the present. So one man had a chance of having a car crash in twenty years, and the Basanos used their power to cause those injuries to appear on him in the present. They made a man who was going to have a heart attack at some point in the future have one immediately. Stuff like that. I can see a jumper getting a similar ability (but obviously much less powerful).
>>
>>47393993
>title

Salty much?
>>
>>47394036
Unhand her Dan Backslide!
>>
>>47393258
>>47393316
Literally no indication whatsoever. Bolbox is not a time traveler. He doesn't exclusively exist at the end of the god damn timeline with out a past of any kind that lead up to his existence.

He shouldn't be immune to murder before he 'shows up' in the final age, which is a time and not a fucking place you have to look for and reach on your own initiative, which is a point in time more 200 million fucking years after the start of the competition anyway, so nice try denying me the long wait time.

If I want to move on with my fucking chain without waiting forever, I have to blow the goddamn planet up.

I'm not bitter about the competition, I'm bitter about how much of a sham said competition is rendered as, and how ridiculously contrived the reasoning is to justify how much of a sham it is.

It could have just been that the time scale of the competition is relatively short in real time, more closely related to the abstracted representation of the real thing demonstrated in the game, and that it would only liable take as long as it would to beat said game, and I'd be satisfied.

It could have been that it actually takes significant amounts of time before the competition is settled, but that said competition would only have so many participants and the winner's who ever's the last alive at the end, or whatever.

But instead, Bolbox is a time traveler who's unkillable until the end of the timeline because he's a time traveler, and he wins just because if you wait 'too long'. So, I have to wait as long as it takes for Bolbox to exist, then I have to kill him before he wins arbitrarily? That's shit.
>>
>>47394072
>>47394099
Unhand her Dan Backslide.
>>
>>47394217
Nope. I played the game, Bolbox is a time traveler.
>>
File: Unhand her Dan Backslide.gif (5 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Unhand her Dan Backslide.gif
5 MB, 500x350
>>47394203
>>47394219
>>
>>47394252
Not that guy, but do you have proof?

>>47394217
Ditto for you.
>>
File: i have a secret.gif (987 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
i have a secret.gif
987 KB, 500x281
>>47394036
Don't drink with Hermaeus Mora.
>>
File: UNHAND HER.png (483 KB, 680x829) Image search: [Google]
UNHAND HER.png
483 KB, 680x829
>>47394263
>>
>>47393240
Well, you need to actually be fighting someone to be able to reap them that way. If they're in your apartment, trying to punch your head off, you could do that yeah. But you can't write a poem to kill someone in the other side of the planet.

...Shit, does anything in the Fiend option even present that as a requirement, instead of leading you to assume it works like your other abilities?
>>
>>47394287
>>47394263
>>47394203
Undan her Back Handslide!
>>
>>47394036
No companions.
No physical records.
Wipe my own memory.
>>
>>47394311
Well I did not see anything that says that so if it is in there you might want to make it clearer, also the discussion you had with an anon who was asking you about it implied that it is not primarily meant to be used in combat.
>>
>>47394271
There's no indication he's a time traveler.

Assuming an entity is a time traveler where there's no indication of as much, when it'd make less sense than if the character was otherwise, makes no sense.

That there's no evidence to indicate Bolbox is a time traveler, is the basis for my understanding that he's not a fucking time traveler.

The initiative is on the claimant to provide evidence the motherfucker is a time traveler in the game.
>>
>>47394203
Dora Standpipe is a SLUT !!
a SLUT !!
she is engaged to three dudes simultaneously, who does that?
>>
>>47393306
That knowledge is useless when you can't put it into play. The other Espers will absolutely destroy you if you try to do anything. You straight up cannot beat them, and if you can't even beat other Espers how would you deal with Magic users or the bullshit going on now?
>>
>>47394160
I make things from scratch whenever possible. It's how I prove to myself that I've got a bigger technology-dick than any of the locals. I can hardly brag about something that I just bought, can I? This is especially true when dealing with mobile suits and fusion reactors, to use your examples. I have a complex about those two types of tech.
>>
>>47394370
Some Jumpers have been married to entire planets populations before.

Being engaged to three guys is much less impressive or morally dubious.
>>
>>47394217
New thread, fuck your grudge, leave last thread's drama in last thread.

And before you say shite, it counts as drama because how all of you involved are acting.
>>
>>47394401
>Shut up! I don't like your tone or this conversation topic, so stop it!
Not part of this, but fuck you.
>>
>>47394379
>You straight up cannot beat them
You don't get to decide that. You're not an authority on anything.
>>
>>47394400
Yes, but she's a woman.
>insert shitty attempt at a metaphor here.
>>
>>47394311
Actually the fiend option almost directly says that you can use it with no range restriction at all.

>Through meditation, or close examination in order to be able to recognize a soul no matter how far, you may home in on specific ensouled beings and be aware of their physical and mental situation. Now, consider yourself. Do you enjoy painting? Or are you a rock star? Whatever ‘triviality’ enflames your passion may now be used as your scythe with which to harvest life. With each note of the flute, or perhaps word upon the page, your foes will find themselves ever closer to death.

There is no mention of needing to be near them and it even implies that you can do this from any distance. Having this be meant to be used in combat would be pretty dumb though, painting in the middle of a fight is pretty suicidal even if that painting would eventually kill your enemy.

Actually if this ability has the restrictions you are saying it should then this race is absolutely worthless when compared to the others. I had though it would be more along the lines of requiring more time and effort to kill greater targets but what you are saying makes it almost worthless compared to the other 1000cp races.
>>
>>47394382
Got anything you're particularly proud of, anon?

I totally don't ask because I'm strapped for ideas beyond 'huge ass megastructure'
>>
http://lparchive.org/EVO-Search-for-Eden/
>>
>>47394435
To be fair it's the Darkseid bullshit again: it's one dude claiming Bolbox is almighty time-traveling stronk (when really the only thing I'm seeing is that he went through time to GATHER the bosses you fought) whereas the other guy's bitching about having to fight him and not being allowed to use 50 million years free to win.

Even though the competition drawback means you have to fight him regardless as you've taken the regular EVO protagonist's place (or does it not?) and - 'lo and behold, that means you do have to leap forward through the different eras on defeating each boss who're fucking up everybody else's evolution.
>>
Does anyone know any jumps where you can get/learn postcog besides raildex?
>>
>>47394217
When in doubt, blame the crystals. At least you don't have to fight Marilyn Monroe.
>>
>>47394569
I think it's just summer starting to ripen neckbeard tempers or something. I swear these bloody stupid arguments have only been happening with any frequency-as in, threads ending with them-since early in the past week.
>>
>>47394363
That was only applicable in that particular context, due to the nature of what the theoretical Fiend tribrid was fighting.

>>47394507
I didn't intend for those lines to be taken together, but I suppose it's my fault for refusing to use multiple paragraphs.

...You know, I'm fairly certain I already backed down hard on other rulings before and I'm not updating this jump again unless I'm taken by a fey mood, so sure. You can use it at any distance.
>>
>>47394597
You could probably get a pretty powerful postcog in Marvel with Precognition+Cosmic Fact
>>
>>47394177
If you could bring items and things from the future that would be insane.

"Jumper, we only have a week to analyze this and make a cure-"
"Here you go."
"But, how did you-"
"Looked into the future to find the one that worked and pulled it back. Better make more of it because that one will vanish a week from now."
>>
>>47394569
Except said competition is a fucking sham because I have to wait for the mother fucker to show up after 200 million years apparently before I can kill him to stop him from auto-winning. You don't move from one time to another, time moves on its fucking own, it makes no sense that I can take too long, when the time period where Bolbox shows up to be murdered hasn't arrived yet. I don't ave to physically travel to reach the time bolbox is at, he just appears at the end of the time line. I can't win before then by killing him either.
>>
File: Henders Island spiger.jpg (124 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
Henders Island spiger.jpg
124 KB, 800x420
>>47394521
I've been building a lot of cyborg mecha these days. I'm trying to gear up for Evangelion so I can show up NERV and SEELE. Started with Henders Island life forms (from the novels Fragment and Pandemonium by Warren Fahey, acquired by having them be the wild card option in Generic Zombie Apocalypse. Henderite life is fucking terrifying, definitely apocaylpse-level). Then I acquired some Regenerator G-1 in the Godzilla the Series jump, fused them with the Hender Rat cells to make something similar to how Biollante or Space Godzilla were formed. So now I have this horrifying mix of giant radioactive dinosaur and hyper-evolved terrestrial mantis shrimp. Right now I'm working on iterative evolution of it through making multiple mutated copies and progressing with the best-functioning one of them. I'm hoping to get something more humanoid in appearance to implant the cybernetics into and awaken the psychic powers of. Also one that will be sane and compliant, I know how badly this idea can go so I'm testing them all in disposable Mystcraft worlds before I let any into real-space.
>>
>>47394379
Im pretty sure a Level 5 Clairvoyant Jumper could give Misaka a really fucking hard time, because predicting her moves, or predicting which decision you make that could lead to a passed out misaka, perhaps by manipulating where her lightning lands and causing debris to fall and harm her. As a clairvoyant, the more prep you have, the better your chances. And since you could probably look in the future and see your gonna get into some fight the esper anyway, you'll have prep when you need it.
>>
>>47394687
Shut up about it, you're just shitposting about it at this point. You're not allowed to take forever in Evo, stop crying over it, whiny little bitch.
>>
So I missed the chance to ask this when people were talking about Gravity Falls in the last thread but could you defeat Bill Cipher with Aschente from no game no life? He hates playing by rules and it's the sort of thing he would flagrantly cheat at because he could.
It's not perfect and probably not even likely to defeat him but could it give you a chance if you played your cards right?
>>
>>47394687
Well, not any previous anon, but in the game, once you beat the boss(and sometimes do something more, like escape a meteor), you rime travel to the next era. So, once you beat the era's boss, you should time skip.
>>
>>47394379
Ah, so all of them are completely immune to all mundane methods 100% of the time? No? Then good luck catching someone who knows what you'll do before you do, and can take you out at the moment it's guaranteed to work.

Sure you can't win in a straight up fight with just clairvoyance, but you'd have to be an idiot to try. Think smart and you can be terrifyingly effective.
>>
>>47394669
Nah, that's way beyond any canon Esper power. Though something like

"Jumper, the cops are onto us and we need to-"
"-leave the country and never come back. I've prepped these false passports for weeks, and in about five minutes the smoke bomb's going to go off"
"But how did you-"
"Looked into the future to figure out hwat we'd need to keep this operation running and ourselves alive. I've prepped another one two blocks down the road we'll need to dodge their backup"

wouldn't be out of the question, I think
>>
>>47394379
Most of these bastards still need to eat.
A little cobalt-60 goes missing from a lab when a security guard was distracted by a cat could conceivably find it's way into a box of their favorite snack.
What an unfortunate and unlikely chain of events that was in no way a keikaku perpetrated by the jumper. Jumper is just some kid with no extra abilities at all. Definitely not any motivation to hide every development beyond x-ray vision.
Totally just a student. Harmless.

TL note: keikaku means plan.
>>
>>47394717
You would have to convince him to agree to the ten pledges, which is highly unlikely.
>>
>>47394687
A time portal opens to take you to the next era in the game, and the jump itself states that you are similarly transported from stage to stage.

Are you blind?
>>
>>47394748
See, this guy gets it

Funny how people underestimate a precog power when it's not called PtV. It's almost like they've underestimated good ol' fashioned ingenuity and creativity without having to rely on a Shard giving you directinos
>>
>>47394748
You're scary.
>>
>>47394747
I was trying to come up with ideas for Malleable Reality.

In my example the 'normal' way would be handing over a complete chemical formula for the cure.
>>
>>47394687
You're thinking in linear time. He's not acting in linear time anymore, though. His timeline goes from the start of your jump to his victory, in linear time for him but nonlinear time for you. So he spends one day in -65M and one day in -1M, but for you two days have passed. Once he passes X days, you lose. So you also need to start acting in nonlinear time.
>>
>>47394740
>>47394767

But the concept that you could run out of time when you haven't reached the time where something happens that would facilitate running out of time because some one did a thing before me but not really because its not fucking happened 'yet'; fuck it. This is retarded.
>>
>>47394773
Well see, that's just it. Because it's not Worm, people don't think it's as valuable.

>>47394805
You're operating on the assumption none of the other competitors can do the time-skip thing.
>>
>>47394805
Welcome to time travel.
No, I'm dead serious. There's a reason why the phrase "Fuck time travel" exists, it's shenanigans.
>>
>>47394805
Look, I've been ignoring your little spat with the other anons up until now, but I think I see the fundamental problem here.

You're desperately trying to ascribe logic and rationality and sense to a multiverse where magic, gods and video game mechanics take primacy over the laws of physics in certain worlds.
>>
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does being a raildex esper cause using magic from all settings to hurt you or only raildex magic?
>>
>>47394867
Just raildex magic
>>
>>47394798
But bolbox isn't a time traveler. Even if he travels to the future, said future hasn't happened yet.

I shouldn't be able to run out of time until he shows up in said future and does the thing that lets him win.

The concept that someone can win in a future that hasn't happened yet because to much time passed for me is retarded.
>>
>>47394217
He literally sent crystals back in time to fuck with you. Go play through the monkey cave level again. It's fucking outright CALLED OUT right then.

You have absolutely no right to argue then. This jumpmaker says you can't dally. I'm pointing out how Bolbox fucks with the plot in the game. You have zero leg to stand on. Nobody cares what you WANT. Nobody cares about your 'logic'. This is the reality. Don't like it? Fucking don't jump it. End of story.
>>
>>47394217
>If I want to move on with my fucking chain without waiting forever
Boss rush. Teleport to the era boss and kill them.

Or don't take the drawback.
>>
>>47394748
It can actually get even crazier, say your fighting accelerator, your power could start to peer into his past. You become the ultimate psychological terror, as you bring up each and every mistake he made, and how he could have made things better, and he'll know your telling the truth since you could probably look into the future and see what would've happened if he did make better choices. Premonition Precog could allow you to dodge most of his attacks as well. How can someone fight you when you dissect their weaknesses and their past, their character even like a scientist dissects a corpse?
>>
>>47394894
Do you mean the lizard-people cave? The monkey cave just has a mention that Bolbox taught them how to make elevators.
>>
>>47394881
Have you ever watched a Doctor Who episode? For that matter, have you actually thought about how absurd time travel as a conept is and thus how futile trying to use logic and reason to justify being able to exploit it is?
>>
File: Treats!!!.jpg (51 KB, 680x398) Image search: [Google]
Treats!!!.jpg
51 KB, 680x398
Time for another random question /jc/!

What was your devil combination on Shin Megami Tensei?

Mine was
>Vermin Lord: Best Demon

>Fenrir: Bad ass 800ft wolf capable of freezing cities

>Unicorn: Had to take a third one and the resistances and heal are nice to have.

So, as I mixed it, it’s basically a Giant horned ice-wolf that can control rats. Rats which are writefagged to grow and transform into pseudo-wolves at some point (not much going on there, at that point they are on demon levels anyway). Because magic. Pretty snazzy, bringing Fimbulwinter out of nowhere.
And basically giving the middle finger to Lung in Worm while E88 gets salty as the Dead Sea because I’m not on their side (or anyone’s but meh).

I think I migth go to 40K and pretend I'm Leman Russ or the spirit of their planet to try and get the Spess Wolfs to chip in in the Thyranid invasion.
>>
>>47394961
Hell, maybe I do, but I'm not all that motivated to actually skim over the levels when you're being so fucking unreasonable.

If your TRUE reason is just 'I want to take the drawback and not wait', then see >>47394933 , if you're the almighty god someone who likes to want as much as you no doubt is, then you should be able to do it in five minutes, tops.
>>
>>47394036
Best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself.
Second best? Tell one other person IF YOU MUST.
THERE IS NO THIRD BEST.

>>47394160
It varies. Some things I just pull directly, but I spent the year in BSG leading up to Exodus gutting near a gross MKII Viper cockpits and replacing them with droid brains to make a neat little fleet of Viper Droids. Their systems were incompatible with the Cylons, so there was no chance of hacking--no matter what those assholes on Galactica were spouting.

I also do fairly regular upgrades for my boys (they're up to B6 now), such as better programming, components, and materials. And there's always better arrowheads.

>>47394370
YoSaphBridge

though, she was actually married to them.
>>
>>47394881
Again, you're looking at things from a linear perspective. Try to look at things like in Chrono Trigger. There's multiple time periods, but time is always moving in each of them. You can't go back to before Zeal was destroyed, because Lavos blew up Zeal in that time period. So, imagine if the portal to the Day of Lavos could move. Once you pass the point where you can travel to the Day of Lavos, the world is destroyed and the time portals die. Even if you go to that time period naturally from 1000 AD, it won't bring them back, because Lavos already won.

Nonlinear time is a bitch, and it doesn't make any sense from a linear perspective. But that's just how things are. He gets X subjective days, and then he wins. You get X subjective days, and then you lose. Use them wisely.
>>
>>47394991
Uh, third party, dude. Not the guy who was arguing about Bolbox. I'm on your side, I'm agreeing that the lizard-people say that Bolbox is tied to the crystals somehow. I was just trying to clarify so that guy couldn't point to it and go "it says nothing about that there". I'm not sure it's explicitly time travel so much as him having always been part of them, or something like that, but regardless, he exists in all the time periods.
>>
>>47394843
That's not how time travel works.

>>47394834
Even if he time skips, the future he arrives at hasn't happened yet.

>>47394894
You're just frothing mad because I'm actually making sense and you can't stand it.

I've pointed out how your argument makes no sense, and you're response is 'no, fuck you you're wrong, if you disagree then its all on you.' Fucking with the plot? What does that have to do with him winning?

What does that have to do with anything else I've said, how does anything you've pointed out, invalidate my points?
>>
>>47394521
Uplifted my ROB unit from Starfox into a Ultron level intellect that has access to Symbiote level technology and can assume direct control of most electronics and AI's through extrememly high level Technopathy and hacking skills.
Also modified my ACU by combining it with "The Cradle" from MCU so that it could generate organic components, and further augmented it with Blame! tech blueprints so it could then outfit almost all my creations with GBE's.
>>
>>47394881
It's an arbitrary limit, yes, you win. Now please accept that time travel sometimes has these arbitrary limits and this game has you evolve from a mouse to a pterodactyl by eating a floating bit of meat on a bone that appeared when you killed a shark. It clearly isn't concerned with making total logical sense.
>>
>>47394714
As a Clairvoyant, you have no way to be fast enough to dodge the lightning. You are aware knowing the future doesn't mean you have the ability to change it?

>>47394745
They deal with futuristic super guns on a regular basis. Mooks with guns aren't shit to them.

>>47394748
Enjoy the cancer.
>>
>>47394958
That's already in my plans, but based on the other guy's argument, I figured he just wanted raw kill potential.
That's just the thing though. That's not what it's for. It's for a keikaku man that likes to fuck with people. The more effort you put into it, the more you start getting all the good parts of Groundhog Day.
http://youtu.be/WiKbSM1FGUg
>>
>>47395014
It doesn't even work like that in chrono trigger though
>>
>>47395035
Dude

Dude, Doctor Who

"The future that hasn't happened yet" is a lie to children timelords tell monolinear lifeforms to prevent their brains imploding from the knowledge that sometimes things just run at their own pace

Especially when you got involved with them via drawback
>>
>>47394982
Couldn't afford it.

Had to stick with the 200 CP stipend affordable Ibaraki Doji.
>>
>>47395061
>Enjoy the cancer.
Bitch, I'm a Jumper. You really think I still have that problem?
>>
>>47395035
I just find it absurd you're trying to apply logic to time travel when time travel is inherently illogical.

Sometimes things just happen when they want to, at the speed of plot.
>>
>>47395061
So they're always prepared to stop bullets, even in their sleep? They're always able to stop explosions, even when the ground beneath them explodes with no warning while they're sneezing? They're all trained to detect the poisons you put in the food that is sent to a restaurant they'll eat at the next day?

You have to get creative. Just going up and shooting them isn't likely to work, true, but aside from Accelerator they're not all able to protect themselves 100% of the time or they'd never get hurt, even by each other.

You're right that attacking head on is suicide, which is why you be an assassin.
>>
This is the reason no one should actually bother winning the competition in the competition drawback.

That bitch Gaea deserves to get raped by Bolbox, before I kill both of them in righteous fury. I'd kill them sooner, but I want Gaea to suffer first.
>>
>>47395109
Given how many cigars and cigarettes you've been smoking? Yes.
>>
>>47395061
Premonition Precog, even aside from the Touma level plot armor still gives you almost perfect timing and unconsious knowledge of what to do next to help you win the fight. Level 5 Clairvoyant should have very little trouble positioning themselves in areas where her lightning can only hit a conductor and ignore the jumper. Also by seeing a bullet hitting you in 5 seconds from the front, you know to back down and evade, dodging the lightning strike should'nt be different.
>>
>>47395093
How?
Triple fusion gives you the cheapest for free and the second cheapest is half price
>>
>>47395130

I wasn't going to get involved until now.

But son? Back away from the computer. You are getting so butthurt that you can't abuse a drawback that I have to wonder just how pathetic your life is right now.

Back up. Re-evaluate your life.
>>
File: Baitbook.jpg (334 KB, 1158x873) Image search: [Google]
Baitbook.jpg
334 KB, 1158x873
>>47395130
>>
>>47395070
It does except for the Day of Lavos moving. Once the Zenan Bridge is fixed you can never go back to when it was broken.
>>
>>47395152
I had other perks I wanted, and was full up on drawbacks already before reaching that.

Let me guess. I'm doing it wrong not going for one of the 1000 CP options?
>>
>>47395035
I'm pissed that you've eaten up about 100 posts whining like a disgusting fat baby.

>It makes no sense!
Wow! It's fucking time travel! The planet is a goddess! Your fucking dinomammoth fucking Gaia leads to humans! It's a Japanese videogame. It doesn't ascribe to your logic. Get that through your skull.
>>
>>47395130
This. Fuck anons talking shit about how we just have to accept their retarded non-linear nonsense, I've given up on Evo. It all goes up in unholy fire. All of it, even Sol.
>>
>>47395172
Pretty much, yes. The fact that everybody else picked up at least one should've clued you in.
>>
>>47395181
You're talking to people who've passed the Butthurt Threshold.

They are whining because they aren't allowed their way.

Give up, it's not going to get anywhere beyond consuming more threads with stupid bullshit.

FUCK Summer Vacation. That is all.
>>
>>47395109
This is a thing. If I need to express to someone my...displeasure...with their actions, I'll invite them to tea. I'll then tell them what exactly they did that pissed me off, and then outline what I expect them to do for reparations--usually something that has them laughing out of the room.

What I don't tell them is that I mixed a bit of polonium in with the sugar and with a bit of mental prodding led them into taking at least a little. They die of radiation poisoning in a couple of weeks, while MCU's radiation immunity has me reading the obituaries with a smug grin and a pint of mead.
>>
>>47395069
Such fun it would be to have some way to make a temporary Groundhog Day situation. Even it it eats into the days left of my ten years in a setting it'd be worth it.

I suppose Level 5 can at least do that sort of thing.
>>
>>47395136
Hey, I need a victory charge on them Conduit powers after a plan comes together.
http://youtu.be/wyz_2DEah4o
>>
>>47395130
Am I looking at an old version of the jump? Because the one on the drive says nothing about time limits, just that you have to defeat the threat in each era to proceed, and beat all eras to win. You could have time limits on each individual threat (delay too long and the Hornet King could eat all the plants, for example), but no overall "If you don't do this fast enough, Bolbox wins the competition" clause.
>>
>>47395182
I cannot wait for when summer vacation's over and you go back to school, crybaby.
>>
>Anons actually defending this contrived nonsense that isn't even a part of the original game and seeing any criticism or logic as whining
I'm disappointed in jumpchain.
>>
>>47395020
Ah I see. Sorry anon.

>>47395204
Makes sense, I guess. It's irritating though. It's a wonderful jump and it doesn't deserve nuclear butthurt.
>>
>>47395232

Are you the Anti-Red Shitposter?

Are you about to start shitting on Worm Anon?
>>
>>47395212
Exactly. Spend the last two years of free time planning a /perfect/ last day.
That sounds fun.
>>
>>47395232
I'm glad. Jump chain is better this way as long as bitching like yours is less tolerated.
>>
>>47395232
As far as I can tell, it's not part of the jump, either. I'm seriously confused about where this conversation came from.
>>
>>47395232
How about you fuck off.
>>
>>47395232
I thought we were talking about the thing that means you basically play the original game?
>>
So, in Generic Sburb, what do you think going Seer of Time, or maybe Mage of Time would get you? (And obviously there's some God Tier going on.)
>>
>>47394982
I wanted to go Kraken+Variable CP x2 (SMT1 Corpse and Devil Summoner Slime) but it was my first jump in a new chain, so companion cheese was the only way I could feel confident about my survival. Also feared personality death, what with how old demons are.

Ended up going Primordial Might and getting a bunch of OC companions+Alice.
>>
>>47395061
>As a Clairvoyant, you have no way to be fast enough to dodge the lightning. You are aware knowing the future doesn't mean you have the ability to change it?

You know the guy in front of you will go for a stab.
>You could use your shield
>You could parry
>You could catch the sword
>You could stop it with telekinesis
>You could teleport away
>You could stop time
> You could compell him into sleep
>You could create a black hole to eat the blade
>You could summon a giant demon to eat the guy

As you consider all of these options in what seems several minutes thanks to your dozens of bulet-time-esque perks you suddenly remember "Aw shit I saw myself being stabbed." as the blade slowy treks towards your torso.

Thirty subjective minutes later the sword finally reaches your clothing.
>>
>>47395245
Is this a thing now? Are people just calling anyone that disagrees with them the anti red shitposter? Easy way to shut down any argument you don't like eh?
>>
>>47395265
>>47395262
It's something worm-anon said apparently, but I've just taken the guy who said that at his word while I was arguing with him on the benefit of the doubt that he was telling the truth..
>>
Is...is it JUST me or are we having more shitstorms and arguments than usual? Like, usually we go at least 3 or 4 threads before another shit storm, sometimes more, and yet it seems EVERY thread recently has been filled with arguments that take up 100 or more posts. Like, what gives?
>>
>>47395245
No, but they're friends so I wouldn't be surprised if the nerfbitch encouraged this kind of shit.
>>
>>47395293
That sounds like something the anti red shitposter would say...
>>
>>47395109
We're using Clairvoyant in a vacuum.

>>47395148
This is another perk. We're talking about the power on its own.

>>47395127
Sure seems that way. They're trained to be used as tools.
>>
>>47395293
>>47395296
Phone posting now, I see...
>>
>>47395297
Seems like it.
>>
>>47395297
It's all me, I've been orchestrating the whole thing.
>>
>>47395297
People keep mentioning summer? Are these highschoolers or something?
>>
>>47395297
We are. We definitely are.

And it makes motivation non-existent. I really don't feel like making shit for this place.
>>
>>47395297
Every once in a while be have some reasonable and productive conversations, it's rare but it happens.
>>
>>47395283
Hey, SMTAnon, do you mind if I ask you a question? If we take the Variable option, could we take Star as a race? I ask because Star is the race of the Septentriones, and even though they're enemies/bosses in DS2, it's explicitly noted that they're NOT demons, but something that predates even them.
>>
>>47395324
DIOOOOOO!
>>
>>47395297
I'm sorry anon, but we've had multiple 'shitstorms' every thread for the last two years. This is nothing new.
>>
>>47395283
>Ended up going Primordial Might and getting a bunch of OC companions+Alice.
Did you got hidden potential for the sweet sweet invulnerability shield?
>>
>>47395130
>Anon is literally wishing rape on a girl because the time traveling abomination that's trying to get her doesn't ascribe to his logic.
You have severe problems.
>>
>>47395293
You say, as >>47395301 decides to rear his dickless form.
>>
>>47395326
Part of it is summer, and part of it is Spacebattles. They have to play nice on their site, so they come over here and throw their retarded ideas around with impunity. If you see an argument about a jump long-released, people getting incensed for inexplicable reasons, interpretations that are just Tera-level stupid but without his charming bafflement, then likely its an SB-poster.
>>
>>47395361
He's pissed he has to put in effort for booty.
>>
>>47395362
I swear, everytime either Red or Anti-Red is mentioned, it summons him. It's like saying the King in Yellow's name-wait a second...
>>
>>47395190
I didn't. I took the drop-in capstone and the 500 CP potential perk. Not sure what I want to spend the last 200 CP on.
>>
>>47395404
I thought Dormant Power was 600 CP?
>>
>>47395350
I'm gonna go with no on that one.

>>47395357
I really wanted to, but no. I'd have to dip into drawbacks or drop companions to get it, and my entire game plan relied on having a crew. Well, I probably could safely give up on Alice to get it. But nah son, that ain't happening.
>>
>>47395316
>seems that way
Well, lucky for Clairvoyants you don't have the author saying they live, they have to get by on their actual skills. That said you still need to be smart: If you try to blow up Misaka with a remote detonated bomb she may sense the electricity and nullify it until she can tell what it was about to do, then she's on guard because she knows you're trying to bomb her.

Fortunately you saw that future and put the bomb away. You'll get one that doesn't need electricity and put it in her toilet later, it'll go off when she flushes and you know no-one will find it because you kept looking until you found a way to ensure it wouldn't be noticed.

Now I don't know why you want to blow up her in particular, but she's a powerful electrokinetic so I just used it as an example. Aside from Accelerator this would work on most of them. Hell, unless arm-man really does have plot armor you could take him out this way, leaving only an arm behind (maybe).

If they start to catch on (which they would) you go to another tactic, and another, and another. You're basically assassin Batman or something, planning plans to plan for their plans.
>>
>>47395362
You got a point here? So he appears in one thread and suddenly everyone you disagree with is him, even if he posts long after their arguments?
>>
>>47395420
It got bumped down to 500cp again, thank YHVH.
Seriously, that jump is a cp vampire.
>>
>>47395393
That is wrong Hastur is far more pleasant than a certain asshat.
>>
>>47395361
Aaaand now you know the mentality behind college frat-boys.

If they can't get it easily, it deserves horrible things happening to it.
>>
>>47395297
Not anymore than usual. More people complaining about things though.
>>
>>47395420
The update made it 500CP

>>47395334
I know that feel. Not even Dragonlance kept the sale from flowing, as >>47395301 proves. I wouldn't be surprised if Red just abandoned us by now.
>>
>>47395297
Every Summer things go to shit.

Last Summer was:

>QS quitting
>SoAnon quitting
>>
>>47395386
>Tera-level stupid but without his charming bafflement
I know he gets a lot of shit, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that laughs at his fuckups.

"What do you mean destroying the laws of physics and letting everyone do whatever they want whenever they want however they want isn't in their best interest? I'm making them free, they'll be happy"

It's like watching a dog getting startled by his own fart.
>>
>>47395431
>No
Rats, all right thanks SMTAnon.
>>
>>47395293
I wasn't thinking it before, but I sure as hell am now. The "we only have one shitposter" theory is starting to make a lot more sense.
>>
>>47395468
>Dragonlance
Always makes me sad when a jump gets released and it gets swallowed up by a shit storm or some other bit of bullshit arguing.
>>
>>47395506
It was released last thread, and we had a lot of discussion about it.
>>
>>47395502
Not that anon, but what, because otherwise it's a bad sign for humanity or because the way they type is similar/the same, or what?
>>
>>47395506
Most of last thread was about it, so it didn't get it too bad.

That guy who cannot handle non-linear time and wants Gaia raped for it didn't show up until the end.
>>
>>47395502
Then you should be disgusted with yourself because you're almost as bad as him for using the worst member of the community to dismiss any and all things you dislike.
>>
>>47395520
Was it? I must have missed it, all I saw was the SMT and EVO discussions.
>>
>>47395527
It's mostly that, after an argument like this circles around enough, the guy starts whining about Red. Like the thread before the one before last? Someone started shitting on OAA hardcore, and a salty OP dragged it into a new thread. So people kept arguing, and when it got pointed out that she had said it was people like him being so cruel to other jumpmakers that was the real problem, he said "Good I hope she leaves then", revealing himself to be the same shitposter. He's also been going after ASA lately.
>>
>>47395546
Yep. We were discussing about the classes, and how the Death Knight being worth 1000cp(with a mandatory, no point 600cp drawback) should be 800cp with the same drawback thing.
>>
>>47395584
>He's also been going after ASA lately.
Huh.

>Red
>OAA
>ASA
Anyone else have three letter names? They may be the next victims of the Three Letter Shitter.
>>
>>47395584
>He's also been going after ASA lately
But wasn't he trying to get Red to leave because ASA was his waifu or something?
>>
>>47395527
Because they have the exact same reaction to being called out on it.

>>47395544
Uh huh. Worse than Bancho, got it.
>>
>>47395602
Illuminati?!
>>
>>47395604
Do you seriously fucking think he actually likes ASA? he wants to make people shit on him by setting him up as her enemy.
>>
>>47395297
It's like the tides
Low Tide just ended, and now the Shitstorms are coming in.
>>
>>47395602
Welp, Val is fucked.
>>
>>47395061
You don't dodge the lightning you dodge the person. Nicolas Cage's 2007 movie "Next" shows us how a clairvoyant can fight. He knows your moves, he knows where you'll be, he sees every possible outcome and chooses the right outcome. Like he sees you're firing a gun at him, he's not doing Matrix shit. He sees where to walk, duck, standstill...etc to avoid getting hit as he advances towards you.

He then sees you're about to use your rifle as a club. So he again sees best possible move to make, so he can minimize injury. Turns out he has a time limit on how far out he can see, unless it contain's Jessica Biel's character. So I always imagine fights like that with precog.
>>
Holy fuck, the level of boogiemanning in this thread is absurd.

Some guy starts yelling about how a thing doesn't make sense, then arguing about it with people who blindly defend it about if it does or doesn't, gets called a shit poster because he won't just shut up because people want him to, and finally in the fall out when everybody goes full retard and makes total asses out of themselves, we all start throwing blame at nebulous shitposters; those guys at space battles, summer kiddies, Some Nefarious Singular person now assumed to also be anti-red, with McCarthyism levels of paranoid delusion in the accusations whenever anybody calls it out.

What happened to the days when we could criticize jumps, and it didn't mean we all jumped on the bandwagon to shit on the guy because he was 'whining', or accuse them of being the same person who also didn't like this or that, or refused to listen to it at all because any criticism is unwelcome at all.

/jc/'s become terrible. It was always terrible, but it's worse now, because all anyone does is respond to non-shit with shit as if it was shit, then back again with more shit. Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit. Shit.
>>
>>47395584
You have zero proof it was the same person and they talk different enough that I'm saying bullshit on them being the same.

>>47395613
Woah, look at that rock solid evidence. How could we ever have doubted your investigative abilities you colossal dickmuncher?
>>
>>47395591
>Death Knight
No shit? Lord Soth was muh fav villain from that series. The book where he goes to Ravenloft is pretty neat, too.
>>
>>47395647
This. So much this. This bogeyman shit has to stop, you are all doing exactly what the anti red shitposter wants by getting paranoid and causing arguments and shit by accusing people. Everyone here needs to grow up and act like adults.
>>
>>47395647
>>47395651
Phone poster.
>>
>>47395651
You can stop defending yourself now. Even if you're not him, the shitposter also loves denying his identity, and you have no proof yourself. If you want to be listened to you'll calm down and approach this without anger, because that's something the shitposter actually can't do.
>>
>>47395617
I CAN SEE THE TRIANGLE!
>>47395652
Yep. It does cost 800cp now, and it comes with a drawback where the gods refuse to help you for different reasons, and their followers want you dead, with the more you kill causing more, even stronger people to go after you.
>>
>>47395647
Anti-red, calling it. Anyone that doesn't believe anti-red is every shitposter is themselves anti-red, and thus, the same guy.
>>
>>47395316
>We're using Clairvoyant in a vacuum.
Well, instead of asking why, I'm just going to point out that cobalt-60 does get transported safely on a regular basis. Wear a hazmat suit as you place the box of Espy-snacks in a place you know they will visit while hungry in the future.
If you're not a tard, they won't really have a reason to suspect their good fortune.
This shit takes work, and patience. Plan, plan, do your schoolwork, and then plan some more.
Plan while eating breakfast. Plan while in the shower. Maybe masturbate to your sexy classmate that's changing her clothes on the other side of the district. Plan on the train. Plan while you train. Plan when you should probably have been paying attention in class, then answer the question you weren't listening to by checking the last few minutes of time. Plan at lunch, which you knew would be the same damn sandwiches next week, so you packed your own damn bento. Plan on the way home after awkwardly saying goodbye to that cute classmate.
Plan the /perfect/ day of reckoning.
Plan the nexus of judgement.
Plan the hour when the world changed forever.
Laugh as the dominos all fall down.
Will it work? If it doesn't, you didn't plan hard enough, and that's your fault. Hopefully you were at least smart enough to plan for that contingency, so your trail doesn't lead straight back to your doorstep.

But if it does.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh....
Yesssssss....

It's a style of play that isn't for everyone.
But I /love/ it.
>>
>>47395647
You just mad because people laughed off your rage?
>>
>>47395651
You are clearly anti-red, so I don't need to believe you when you claim not to be.
>>
>>47395666
>>47395669
>>47395699
I hope you guys realise you are doing more to drag the community down at this point then anti-red could ever do on his own.
>>
>>47395679
Wait a minute, as far as I recall Red doesn't believe that the shitposters are the same person...
Does that mean that RED IS ANTI-RED?!
>>
>>47395647
The only person misspelling 'bogeyman' like this was shitposting about Red two threads ago. You obvious faggot.
>>
>>47395705
Or better yet there might be trolls just stirring the pot just to make the thread worse.
>>
>thread's burning because everyone thinks everyone's AntiRed
>it's a civil war
>Civil War

Don't you see? It was all Zemo!
>>
>>47395705
Sometimes I wonder.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkUQDI-ysU

>this video
>is literally all of you right now
>LITERALLY
>ALL OF YOU
>>
So.

We got Dragonlance today, that was neat. Anyone else thinking of jumps they might make?

I know I'll be really happy if someone makes a Doom 2016 jump.
>>
>>47395697
I'm liking this play style more and more.
>>
>>47395751
How is it? I've not gotten a chance to play the game yet. It's not bad right?
>>
Would Omega teleportation from X-Men Movies let you teleport different parts of the same person's body to different places and if not where can I find a perk that would let a jumper do that
>>
>>47395647
>Defending a guy literally calling for Gaia to get raped because he can't understand Bolbox.
>>
>>47395751
We had an anon who wanted to make it.

He quit wanting to make jumps period because of the shitstorming.
>>
>>47395740
If he's responsible for this, then we must locate him! We'll call it, Operation:Finding Zemo!
>>
>>47395740
>Everyone
No, people are just calling out the guy whining for 200 posts and calling for rape and planetary destruction because he doesn't like the jump.
>>
>>47395719
Is...is this what passes for valid evidence of samefagging among you idiots? Are you so deluded?
>>
>>47395759
Wouldn't be able to tell you anon, as I haven't played it. But allow me to transcribe what a friend told me about it:

>"YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS AT 3AM WITH A BUCKET OF POPCORN AND BBQ SAUCE BEFORE YOU DIE."
>>
>>47395759
>How is it? I've not gotten a chance to play the game yet. It's not bad right?
You ever remember something from your childhood, and then it gets remade and you play it and its super disappointing because it just doesn't feel the same? But then you think, that's not fair nostalgia makes everything better.

Doom 2016 is as good as your memories of Doom. It's so fucking horrible and gory and fast and smooth and unforgiving. It doesn't innovate shit. It just does what it does. It gives no fucks. I haven't had this much fun with a shooter in YEARS.
>>
>>47395746
False.

The last few seconds never happen in these threads.

Ever.
>>
>>47395647
Thanks for making this post. For what it's worth, despite how pathetic and paranoid some anons have been acting, I think your post really sums up the thing that's been causing us to have so many arguments lately. It's all turned into some sort of caustic hug box where anyone that doesn't follow that majority is screamed at and insulted till they leave out of frustration. People need to realise that doing this means the person they are so scared of is winning and yet it seems like none of them can look past their own fear and hypocrisy to do that.
>>
>>47395802
>>47395773

>anons try to find humor in the situation as a means of diffusing the argument

This is not the right time to continue the argument.
>>
>>47395751
I'd make it myself, but I ain't got no computer...
If that changes, and it still isn't taken, then I'll have to get off my ass.
>>
>>47395761
Raildex Teleporter, Malleable Reality.
>>
JUST STOP TALKING TO HIM YOU DUMBASSES!
>>
>>47395742
...are. Are you accusing Red of being her own shitposter?

Is this what we're doing now? Have we come full circle?
>>
>>47395858
I think he's responding to himself to bait more replies.

>>47395862
He's trying to be 'funny'.
>>
>>47395647
>What happened to the days when we could criticize jumps

The same thing that happened to the days when people made actually valid criticisms.

All of this started with "muh power."
>>
>>47395812
>>47395759
>>47395818
Related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig
>>
Fuck it.

r8 me.

>Shin Megami Tensei - 574
Background: Demon
Drawbacks: World of Chaos (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-Theme Music (Free)
-Kugutsu Magic (Free)
-Dormant Power
-Sacrificial Bestowment
-Psychodiver
-Demon Race: Ibaraki Doji (200 CP Stipend)

Items & Companions:
-Magnetite x2
-The Overlord’s Seat
-Companion Import (400 CP)
>>
>>47395873
>I think he's responding to himself to bait more replies.
Yes.
>>
>>47395873
Yeah... I'm a troll and that's a tactic I've used.
It's a thing.
>>
>>47395874
Wrong. There's nothing wrong with arguing for more power when appropriate just like there's nothing wrong with arguing for less when appropriate. This exact factionalism has been getting under my skin since I first came here. There's not two white and black sides there you know.
>>
>>47394036
I'm really bad at keeping secrets. Travelling with 8 Companions for an extended period of time fosters a certain openness.

>>47394160
Oh, I mix and match all over the place. It's not an easy, snap my fingers, process. I try to work things out logically where I can. Admittedly, I tend to plug holes in my logic with magi-tech.

>>47394521
I'm proud of the silliest things. My Junk Dragon (now an Iron Man-esk mecha), the Soul Swap device I created (useless because, well, magic does it way better), and the little troop of Cheer Bots I created because I had a few years of feeling depressed and sorry for myself.
>>
>>47395759
Oh...
Rip....
HA...
Rip and tear....
HA HA!
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!!
>>
>>47395892
Your build is shit.
Nah but I don't know much about SMT but it looks alright.
>>
>>47395892
Uh...Well. You might want to mention some previous jumps, because to me it looks like you just threw yourself into the meat grinder.
>>
>>47395907
>Yeah... I'm a troll and that's a tactic I've used.
>It's a thing.
Its a simple tactic that is surprisingly effective.
>>
>>47395892
Magnetic.
>>
>>47395890
While that was related, I do have to blame you for not posting the best one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUi9R6V1WA
>>
>>47395763
It's not shitposting though. Our standards of what shitposting are have become so broad and loose, literally anything is shitposting now as long as we don't like it.

If he was shitposting, he'd be making demands of the jump maker to give him an apology, saying shit about the quality of Worm, Red, and other jump maker's characters, and in general demand more power or whatever.

He never outright said he wanted to stick around for however long, he was pissed off about how he perceived the timeline to be dumb, and his conclusion wasn't 'Worm fix this', it was 'fuck it, i'm not dealing with this settings nonsense' and he blew it up.

Which in jump chain is petty but valid, and for him, probably in character.
>>
>>47395935
>Shin Megami Tensei - 574

This is Jump #574.

I'm to the point where I'm needing to troll the Uploads folder.
>>
>>47395697
I wanted to debate you more man, but yeah, you know. Too much going on for us to argue without it turning sour or making other people unhappy because of the tone.
>>
>>47395892
7/10. Less points for not telling us what your companions got.

Since you're at jump 574, I really doubt you can't deal with World of Chaos.
>>
>>47395907
Don't forget the tactic of acting like a shithead and then claiming that you were the one arguing something from earlier. It's a great way to have people discount other people's arguments and incredibly easy to associate yourself with things if you act like a well known shitposter.

We all saw it earlier. All you need do is mention you hate red and then say you were part of another argument and everyone ignores it.
>>
>>47395988
Still building for my Companions.

Shoulda waited to post until those were done.
>>
>>47395980
Oh. Didn't see that. Yeah, you're good.
>>
File: 1457197059197.png (136 KB, 661x740) Image search: [Google]
1457197059197.png
136 KB, 661x740
>>47395756
>mfw I made someone happy with my rant
>>
JC, what is your favorite build in your chain? Not your favorite jump, but a build that was unusually fun, weird, and notable.
>>
>>47395988
>I really doubt you can't deal with World of Chaos.
Random comment since we're in that head space. I hate sentences with that many negatives strung together. I always have to slow down and I feel like such a mouth breather when I do.
>>
>>47395973
It was always shitposting, even back then, when people whined about jumps like worm or evo. It's just not tolerated anymore, because we've learned better than to allow that kind of thing.
>>
>>47396023
I don't doubt that the type of person not to leave this place is the type to not be all that bright, but I don't think so darkly of you Anon, even if you don't think the same.
>>
>>47396036
No it's not and no, you don't decide what is or isn't tolerated. You can scream things down and I'm sure you do, but you don't actually control what is and isn't accepted here.
>>
>>47395944
If only I had the personality to match.

>>47395934
>I don't know much about SMT

Welcome to the same boat. Were this earlier in my chain, I'd probably have just avoided drawbacks altogether given what I've heard of it.
>>
>>47395986
That's ok, I'm honestly kind of hungry.
Imma go make some dinner.
I got some awesome homemade egg noodles from my neighbors down the road, and one of my chickens needs to die because she's a bitch.
Soup night.
>>
>>47396023
Come on, man, it's just a double negative. It can always be worse, as SMTAnon was eager to demonstrate. Oi.
>>
>>47395956
Eh, I'd say it's a close second, and that only because i'm a sucker for industrial metal.
>>
>>47396052
I'm gonna go read a book with pictures
>>
>>47395818
I'm so happy to hear that.
>>
>>47396019
I was fond of the Negima build where I was an amnesiac teenage crime lord (Mob perk). The eight-person waitstaff companion from Tomb Raider meant that there were a total of eleven new students entering Class 3-A at once, and ten of them spent the entire time trying to cover my ass while trying to pretend they didn't know me.
>>
>>47396052
This is why Musubi need to be exterminatused.
>>47396057
SMT 1 doesn't have the insane power levels of post-Nocturne games, though Thor does start World War 3, and YHVH does flood the world.
>>
>>47396056
If we all don't like it, doesn't that mean it's not accepted? Anon in general agrees that shitposting is shit, and shouldn't be allowed. Whining is shitposting.
>>
File: salt elemental.jpg (58 KB, 414x510) Image search: [Google]
salt elemental.jpg
58 KB, 414x510
>>47396077
>>47396090
>>47396105
>>
>>47396019
...That's actually a good question for me. I think I'm going to have to say Bloodborne on this one. Ended up with:

>Vile Blood + Bloodied Combat
>Lumenwood Kin + Scenarios
>Watched Drawback

Which I'm told basically makes me the subject of great interest to Great Ones, which when I also took Nightmare Mode, thus removing a great deal of my ability to protect myself, that made it far more interesting. Despite the people who told me that it was basically going to cause every single Great One available to come after me.

>>47396087
>industrial metal
You have absolutely superb taste.
>>
File: flavor town.gif (1 MB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
flavor town.gif
1 MB, 500x410
What do you eat when you've eaten everything, /jc/?

When you've dined with kings and gobbled down a literal landfill? When you've sipped the finest wines and drowned your sorrows in molten steel? When you've imbibed the nectar of the gods and munched on literal condensed Evil?
>>
File: BAD IDEA TIME.png (259 KB, 810x749) Image search: [Google]
BAD IDEA TIME.png
259 KB, 810x749
>>47396142
>>
>>47396107
>We all
First mistake. Multiple people have called you out on that by now.
>Anon in general
Second verse, same as the first.
>Whining
Easy to put down discussions or complaints if you put it all under the same banner isn't it? Your opinion, nothing more.
>>
>>47396019
Oddly enough, my Worm and Evo build.
Because in Evo, thanks to me and my companions, we together purchased all the shard types, and got the simulated biome (perfect for testing biologic monsters I create agaist things like Archdemons), and the Crystal Womb (perfect for healing after a long battle, and even better for Franken Frans tinkering).

For Worm all of my companions joined with me, and we rounded out our skillset a whole lot, and was very fun thinking of interesting ways my companions could use their shard's
>>
>>47396142
People. Specifically in dark-souls.
>>
>>47396142
A hamburger.
After all that fancy, eldritch crap, you'd be surprised how good a regular old hamburger tastes.
>>
>>47396165
At least someone here is having fun!
>>
>>47396142
The thing about food? You don't get bored of it just after eating it once.

>>47396155
I don't get it.
>>
>>47396171
A freshly made American Burger?
>>
>>47396167
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED?

TO FEED ON THE HUMANITY OF MANUS' CORPSE, THE PRIMEVAL MAN
>>
Are the dinos in Dinotopia ugly feathered, hairy, and spined things or are they nice and scaly?
>>
>>47396179
I do my best to just have a good time, and try to enjoy when the thread is nice and were all brainstorming perk combinations and such. I just want us all to be happy, and enjoy some escapism every now and then.
>>
>>47396019
Well, there was my Evangelion build, where I played the role of a hot blooded mad scientist who fought the Angels and Mass Produced Evangelions with SCIENCE.
>>47396200
No, a German hamburger-OF COURSE AN AMERICAN BURGER YOU FREAKING COMMIE!
>>
>>47396142
Eat eating. If you haven't consumed the concept of consumption, then you're still a scrub rutting around in the filth.

git gud
>>
>>47396155
I'm glad I brought that over here.
It's fucking perfect.
>>
>>47396227
As far as I know, scales.
>>
File: 59568840.jpg (87 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
59568840.jpg
87 KB, 300x300
>>47396142
Sweets. I have an eternal sweet tooth and there's always something new to try, even if I have to make it myself.
>>
>>47396227
Most are scaly, there are a few archaeopteryxes and microraptors with feathers, though.
>>
File: scientifically accurate pratt.jpg (218 KB, 900x658) Image search: [Google]
scientifically accurate pratt.jpg
218 KB, 900x658
>>47396227
>feathers
>ugly

You take that back.
>>
>>47396250
>>47396256
Good. That's how it should be.

>>47396261
Chickens.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.