[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #846: Generic Movie Subtitle Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47360848
>>
>>47371189
Jumpchain Solid: Revengeance
>>
In tems of increasing difficulty, what's the best order for Megami Tensei jumps?
>>
Got a question about Symbiotes. Lets say I wanna give my companions or something Symbiote powers without actually givin them a voice talking in their head, is it possible? Can I give them a surgery of somesort and allow them to access the symbiote abilities as if they themselves were symbiotes? Of course I dont plan to give them that crazy processing thing and make them go crazy, but carbon nano tube muscles and skin weaving together with a crazy bio processing power? That would be awesome.
>>
For those of you who took the 0 cp version of the Morlock drawback in X-men Cinematic Universe, what did you go with?
>>
File: Heaven's Lost Property 0.9.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Heaven's Lost Property 0.9.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here's a version with some typo corrections, for anyone who missed it.
>>
>>47371248
So far? SMT 1, Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor 2. SMT 1 is the most low powered game, and actually fairly survivable given the biggest threat to anyone not the MC are the endless legions of demons/angels/cultists. Devil Survivor is when you confine the apocalypse to a single city, give everyone, including gangsters and more the power to summon demons, unleash big name demons who target EVERYONE, not just the MC, and put a time limit of a week before everyone dies, and to add to the problems, people are slowly losing their minds. Very dangerous. Devil Survivor 2? The ruler of the multiverse wants Earth, and humanity, to die, and is erasing it from existence, while sending Angel expies to finish the job in the areas she can't simply erase. What's that you say? You managed to beat her somehow and reset the world? Good for you! You just woke up her boss, who literally controls time, space, heat, and force, and who can appoint a new Administrator, AND can unleash demon like creatures that if it weren't for the existence of a living glitch in reality(Miyako and Yamato were not supposed to exist in the same world), would be literally unkillable. The same applies to the boss as well, of course.
>>
>>47371370
What about Soul Hackers and Persona's Strange Journey drawback?
>>
>>47371248
Probably Persona/Soul Hackers > Devil Survivor 1 without Bels and Whistles/SMT1 > Devil Survivor 1 with Bels and Whistles > Devil Survivor 2.

Although, I base Devil Survivor 1's placement on the assumption that unless you screw things up too much, Abel will win the war by "default".

>>47371416
Persona with the SJ drawback is basically all of the above combined, so it's dead last until the Nocturne endjump becomes a thing.
>>
>>47371416
Huh, forgot about those. Soul Hackers is slightly less dangerous than Devil Survivor, due to there being no time limit, but still incredibly dangerous for anyone unprepared. The Grigori, ancient fallen angels who gave mankind war, astrology, and other forbidden knowledge, and who fathered the Nephelim, have set up a powerful corporation that controls the futuristic city that the game takes place in from the shadows. Like cyberpunk, basically. Using an online game, they plan to capture enough souls to awaken and control Manitou, the Great Spirit, and remake/take over the world, or something like that. There is a single hacker group who opposes them, so you might want to help them. Also, make sure that the Grigori and their Phantom Society don't capture Nemissa, otherwise Manitou can't be killed.
Strange Journey is DS2, SMT 1, and Strange Journey combined. So uh, last place.
>>
File: 4973216_f520.jpg (48 KB, 520x570) Image search: [Google]
4973216_f520.jpg
48 KB, 520x570
>>47371416
>Persona's Strange Journey drawback
NO! Just no.
>>
>>47371442
>>47371475
Ah, sorry, I meant the Strange Journey 'Space Marines on the Artic' part of the drawback.
>>
>>47371517
Oh. Well you'll still have to deal with the others, but that part is...well, it's complicated. Several demon lords, the old gods and goddesses, angels wanting to make sure everything goes JUST AS PLANNED, greedy, immoral mercenaries, a hostile environment that lacks air and is only survivable because of Demonicas, or in this case Personas I guess, and the final boss, Mem Aleph, is basically Gaia on steroids. Oh, and if you don't hurry up, the entire world will be consumed/destroyed and remade into a world of madness and Chaos.
>>
>>47371517
Last, or second to last. There is some seriously dangerous shit in Strange Journey.
>>
>>47371475
>DS2, SMT 1, and Strange Journey combined
And you only 300CP....have fun
>>
>>47371330
Will it ever reach version 1?
>>
>>47371721
Soon as I find it.

Jokes aside, only reason it's not 1.0 right now is because I'm not sure if there's anything else I want to add or need to fix. It's almost as done as it's going to get.
>>
>>47371748
Have you considered adding a perk for finding things.
Or even better. a perk for losing things.
>>
>>47371768
>spoiler
Like your virginity?
>>
>>47371768
That's one of the new drawbacks, actually.
>>
>>47371721
Why would it Anon? If it was at 1 that would mean it was complete, perfect, but perfection a ever moving goal, unattainable in our life time. To label it one, or say you “won” would be lying to yourself and the universe, don't be that guy Anon.
>>
>>47371700
At least you start in the beginning so you can stop some of those from getting as bad as they do during the SMT games.
>>
so, if you've made a jump, and later on you update it with nothing too big, just a few corrected typos and somesuch, do you still need to post the new version here?
>>
>>47371924
It's a good idea to do so, yeah.
>>
In Golden sky stories can I only help a two elders to help or more? I am a moron and I am just making sure.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>47371249
Well, I was told they were designed to be somewhat modular by their inventors and even the insensate ones can do quite a lot with access to biomass, so I don't see why not with a little creativity.

A mosaic organ, especially with red surgery a la Terra Formars would be a pretty solid choice. Resident Evil has a lot of plots involving saturating diseases with specific traits so it stands to reason with the researcher capstone and virologist perks you could whip up something. There's also Gene Slamming from Street Sharks or Mad Biologist from Gargoyles to take the cartoon science approach to biology.

>>47371748
By the way, just curious-when Chaos eats things to upgrade does she physically chew and swallow or assimilate like goo? Found some fight scenes but no eating scenes.

Damn, V2s are crazy buff. Seemed like the only reason she lost while soloing the rest of the harem was because she kept deliberately taking hits.

>>47371924
Yep.
>>
>>47371961
You can help as many as you like.
>>

Your Dinotopia jump is interesting, but I have a few issues with it. First of all, it seemed a little odd that you put the Drop-In and Dolphinback as separate, when I think they could have been one category. Really, both of them involve you arriving with no preexisting ties to the island.

My bigger issue with your jump is that you are using the miniseries. It contradicts the original books in many different ways, and lacks the colorful flavor of the story.

I was already making a Dinotopia jump, books only, when I learned of your jump. As I do not consider the miniseries in the same canon as the books, I plan to continue working on my own jump to resolve this matter.
>>
File: Bartimaeus Sequence.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Bartimaeus Sequence.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47371950
>>47371972
okay, fixed the dice roller on Bartimaeus after I realized that I'd been a total noob and made the range 1000-1004 years instead of the 1-4k years it should have been...

here we are.
>>
>>47371972
Use your imagination. Either interpretation is valid.
>>
>>47372002
and fixed a few spellings.
>>
What are the best jumps for early chain?
>>
"Excuse me sir, I have to check what's inside your bag before letting you pass."
>>
>>47372041
"Son of man, there is not enough room in your solar system to contain all that is within this bag."
>>
>>47371998
Prepare for trouble.
>>
>>47372047
"Yeah yeah like I haven't heard that before now put your bag down so I can check it."
>>
>>47372041
Wrong thread?

>>47371998
To hopefully avert the inevitable-just so we're clear, IS the miniseries, officially, in the same canon as the books or not?
>>
>>47372041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViuDsy7yb8M#t=42s
>>
File: ace.gif (860 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
ace.gif
860 KB, 500x383
>>47372023
I like FFTA for the ribbon bearer to avoid getting blindsided, Wuxia for some basic combat survival abilities, Red Dwarf for the anti-boredom perk so I can train 24/7, and Animorphs for those early shifting abilities. Those are usually some of the first jumps I think to visit because they are really key for developing a good baseline to work from.
>>
File: The bag.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
The bag.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>47371998
>>47372056
Make it double.
>>47372064
"Alright. You asked for it, child of Adam."
>>
File: jedi-mind-trick-o.gif (916 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jedi-mind-trick-o.gif
916 KB, 320x240
>>47372041
"You don't need to check my bag. You're going to let me pass."
>>
>>47372023
8-Bit Theater a silly little FF/D&D webcomic, and Madoka for a fun magical girl experience.
>>
>>47372139
You evil motherfucker.

>>47372023
Sims
Scooby doo
Hollywood
Musician
>>
>>47372133
"I don't need to check your bag. I'll let you pass."
>>
>>47372139
That is the most obvious lie ever, both of those settings are incredibly dangerous.
>>
File: 1460773313655.jpg (401 KB, 1024x1424) Image search: [Google]
1460773313655.jpg
401 KB, 1024x1424
>>47372041
*Demons start spreading all over the place*
>>
>>47372023
SMT1's a good start. No big apocalypses to worry about, and the demons are pretty friendly.

Okay but seriously, The Sims 3 is pretty obvious. I'm a fan of early VtM: Bloodlines, but I wouldn't call it safe or too useful. If you're capable of stomaching it and willing to be a fucking sparkler, Twilight is a big power up. I'm not entirely certain on safety, but I like Venture Bros. and They Live to get my badass normal on soon.
>>
>>47372139
Trolling aside, getting Time Stop early does make the chain much easier.

You just need to be willing to run. A lot. And not look back.
>>
>>47372023
Ravenloft!

More seriously, most any of Quicksilver's jumps, Twilight if you're not bent on killing all the sparkling excuses for vampires, and Harry Potter is pretty good. LoT is ok for a couple jumps in if you're not breaking the deadlight.
My first couple jumps in order:
>Pokemon (then bodymod and warehouse)
>Twilight
>Harry Potter
>InFamous
>LOTR
>Light of Terra
From there i could kinda go anywhere.
>>
>>47372023
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs for some solid adventuremans perks, companions and a giant monster you can summon
>>
>>47372092
>>47372155
>>47372210
>>47372236
Thanks for the suggestions, though I have to ask would the low danger drawback make Touhou a good option?
>>
>>47371998
>>47372068

Jane here. The miniseries has several call-backs to the original series and is what I'm more familiar with. I did make sure to include a complication that puts you in the time of the original series, but I'd be delighted to see your own take on it and possibly switch mine over to a "The Miniseries" Jump.
>>
File: the luggage.jpg (211 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
the luggage.jpg
211 KB, 960x630
>>47372041
Go right ahead.
>>
SMT1
Devil Survivor
Light of Terra
:^)

But seriously Spyro: Classic
Any of the super mario's or nintendo jumps
Adventure time
Generic Dungeon Crawl could be an unconventional but useful start.
>>
>>47372247
If you go Yokai, and don't try to measure metaphorical dicks with people? It's perfectly fine.

Or you can also fuck off to the human world, if you have the means to.
>>
>>47372325
Woops forgot to link
>>47372023
>>
>>47372325
Light of Terra truly is one of the best early Jumps. Just use the Tomb Spyder and in a few years you can blow up planets from your ship. Which pretty much guarantees your survival on 90% of the settings and stomping 80% of them.
>>
>>47372402
not to mention:
>Alpha+ Psyker powers and more
>40k tier- Melee Mastery
>Load of Wyrd powers depending on your luck
>40k tier Implants and augmentations, as well as tech
>>
File: 20555210.jpg (177 KB, 1626x1024) Image search: [Google]
20555210.jpg
177 KB, 1626x1024
>Still no Three Kingdoms Jump
>>
>>47372709
Wei did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.full.1076575.jpg (707 KB, 1653x2338) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.full.1076575.jpg
707 KB, 1653x2338
>>47372041
> "Sir, I am a woman."
> "Oh, I'm... are you sure?"
> "Pretty sure."
> "I'm very sorry."
> "It's fine."
> "Anyway, I'll need to see your bag."
> "What bag?"
> "The bag you just... where did it go?"
> "Where did what go?"
> "You were just holding a bag."
> "No I wasn't."
> "..."
> "..."
> "Did someone steal it?!"
> "Steal what?"
> "... go ahead."

Recently in my quest to reorganize all my jumps, I realized that, between Ouran Highschool's androgyny and bishounen sparkle/cherry blossom perks (all of which I have) and Invader Zim's Tall perk (which I also have -- I wanted to be about Tak-size), there was a long stretch of time where it was actually really hard to tell my gender.
I didn't start collecting all the cute perks until way later.

That means that my companions watched me gradually morph from a dashing swordswoman into some kind of mascot character for a jRPG.

It's fun to think about.
>>
>>47372709
Still no Tales of Wuxia jump, either. Great game that only just got an English translation up on steam.
>>
File: based.png (6 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
based.png
6 KB, 256x224
>>47372709
>Baby Football perk
>>
>>47372768
You mean the game where it's text in the sim part is still chinese and not translated right?
>>
>>47372905
I've run through the entire game, pretty much. Just got the last section to do and then I get a 'you won!' screen. There are very few bits that are still in chinese, and these are tiny little multiple choice sections that couldn't be translated due to the differences between english and chinese, so they list what the correct answer is.

Anyone going 'It's all in chinese bwaaaaa don't buy it' is an idiot.
>>
Jumpers: What does a typical episode of Jumper: The Series look like?
>>
>>47372956
I am not complaining about the chinese text. I encountered it when for some reason when I lost against a bear I couldn't read what the text was saying since it was in another language. I would willingly give money for the people to get better translators or something but besides that I can easily ignore it.
>>
>>47372976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I
>>
>>47373000
Fair enough. Guess I'm still cranky over someone threatening to rape me because I gave the game a good review on steam
>>
>>47373100
Is it just me, or does the red haired woman look like female Ganandorf, and the Backhaired one is Zelda?
>>
>>47372766
I'm surprised they would allow you on a plane since you are short enough to look like someone's child.
>>
>>47373119
That's how how the Internet says "I mostly agree with your review, but have a few points of contention."
>>
Point me at a setting where everything's shitty beyond compare and I'll redeem it.
>>
File: Hyrule Harem.jpg (841 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule Harem.jpg
841 KB, 753x1060
>>47373233
yeah, I can see that.
>>
>>47373285
>Warhammer 40k
>Drakengard
>>
>>47373285
Akame Ga Kill
Black Bullet
Ravenloft
>>
>>47373285
See >>47372139
>>
>>47373307
Drakengard can be solved at 3's timeline if you just seal the Flower and kill Three, Five, and maybe Four. Just let One and Two run everything forever.
>>
>>47373285
Commoragh
Girl-Chan in Paradise
Fate
>>
>>47373334
>Trying to fix Ravenloft

Good luck with that.
>>
>>47373285
>World of Darkness (old: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, new: Vampire the Requiem and Changeling the Lost)
>Berserk
>SCP Foundation
>Megami Tensei (see top of thread for specific jumps)
>>
>>47373414
Just kill all the bad people!

Ignore the darklord who is doing just that obviously she isn't killing enough bad people hard enough
>>
>>47372041
no you don't, as representative of the Imperium Romanum New Democratic scientia dracones I have diplomatic pouch privileges.
>>
My solution to every problem in the universe is something I call the Penitence.

The Penitence isn't any specific object, operation, or force, but a combination of factors and actions depending on the circumstances.

The Penitence usually works like such; there's a few varieties of ability that are vital to the execution of any Penitence, among them specifically, are Perks that affect and changes the characters of things defeated, as well as abilities that make it so that, as much damage/force I use to defeat my enemies, they will not be killed by it.

You must employ precise, high potency, mind influencing force, to while simultaneously destroying and reforming their physical bodies without killing them, so that everyone comes away from the experience a genuinely better person.
>>
>>47373100
Damn, that fits so well.
>>
Would a Neon Conduit with the Energy Form perk essentially be a weaker version of the Glint-Glint Fruit from One Piece?
>>
>>47372976
First the episode starts with the viewer hearing a talk between me and the witch.
Perhaps its about the nature of man, making a new spell or even just about the two of us watching people from the rooftops under a beautiful full moon.

And then the talk shifts about the newest fool who entered the shop to seek to make a deal with the witch. The deals sound rather fair most of the time and the payment is not ussually money...yet it is also not anything they cannot do either, there is no impossible or debilitating payment.

Then the camera shifts as the details of the deal are told to the night sky as the rather dark theme music starts to play and the scene shifts to the shop where the witch often works.
It is small and rather stereotypical, but in the side looking at the customers and the camera are three stools and on this small bar bench a werewolf often sits and drinks.
Sometimes in the intro the werewolf is a guy, other times there is another person next to him writing things, she would look human if it wasn't for the metal arms.
The scenes keep shifting, the rooftop which the viewer learns that where the gang often watches down the city from, the mysterious newly appeared castle that is haunted by undead and more.

Then sudden shift to a police investigator who is known to seek that shop.
He is on a dead-end as he investigates un-related cases of miracles happening, some say he is chasing ghosts, but the day under the moon where he saw something big growling at him and ripped apart his partner haunts him.
Tonight was a full moon and all the cases, some of which ended badly tell that to their right as they entered the shop at night, a wolf like creature was standing like a man watching them and he cannot help but remember the legends about werewolves as the scar on his chest seems to grow hot.

Each time he thinks he knows where to go, he instead gets lost, but he slowly yet surely feels like he is getting closer.
(Continued next post)
>>
File: Crown nya.jpg (79 KB, 876x1412) Image search: [Google]
Crown nya.jpg
79 KB, 876x1412
What settings offer me good Chaotic powers?
>>
>>47373606
>Chaotic powers?
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>47373587
I... guess. You probably wouldn't get lightspeed out of it, but a lot more utility.
>>
>>47372976
imagine equal parts everyone loves Raymond, kill la kill, mysterious Joker and God, the devil and Bob except God the devil and Bob are all one person.
>>
>>47372976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
>>
File: Chaotic Neutral.jpg (365 KB, 600x1724) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Neutral.jpg
365 KB, 600x1724
>>47373606
Just do randomly chaotic things like pic related.
>>
>>47373606
if you mean what I think you mean you want to pick up soft physics in worm.
>>
>>47373619
Why not? You would be literally turning into light.
>>
>>47372402
Apart from the small detail of surviving that jump?
>>
>>47373606
SMT, obviously. Webmage, 40k, Alice, and Sailor Moon has some nice chaos stuff too.
>>
>>47373670
The first 10 years are the hard part, and there are plenty of perks to assist in that.

You actually have to use your brain and form a strategy for part 1.
>>
>>47373675
>Wanting to do anything with 40k chaos.
>>
>>47373665
Mostly because it seems like that'd be ludicrously more powerful than the other conduit Energy Forms then.
>>
>>47373614
Basically Chaotic magic and similar effects

>>47373675
Yeah, I already have those ones. And Chaos magic from YJ.

Except the ones of W40k chaos. Although being a strong psyker could count as chaos magic, since basically all psyker powers are related to the Warp.

>>47373651
I already have that. Toon physics is one of the best powers ever.
>>
>>47373725
Similar powers*
>>
>>47373599

The phone rings and the person on the other part of the line feels relief as he picks up the phone.
Another grizzly murder happened on the last full moon, many all around the city. He thinks that there might be more than one werewolves, but he lacks any evidence its anything less than the new rather feral packs of dogs having found the bodies first, they haven't attacked people yet...but word on the streets is people are thinking about taking manners in their own hands.
Homeless people welcome the packs as they seem somewhat less hostile towards them, instead they sometimes shared their warmth together on cold windy nights.

After writing when and where he is meeting the other police officers he starts moving onwards to pick up some coffee on his way to the crime scene, its going to be a rather long night again.

Yet as he arrives at the crime scene something is...wrong.

Its too quiet, the police cars at the scene are empty and save the blue and red lights still blinking nothing else is moving on the scene.
As he goes closer a sweet smell seems to numb his brain and makes him chase him. He goes through dark and bright alleys, he passes through what seemed to be the local chinatown, slowly again and again he shifts around alleys even when they do not make sense....when at last he arrives at where the smell is from.

The Spider and the Wolf

He blinks as the name makes him feel shocked as he recognizes it, the very same name that he has heard about, the legend he has chased.
There is a moment of hesitation as he attempts to decide whether to enter the shop with his gun out or not, things are strange and the smell that got him here...did not help him.
Yet he knows the urban legend and its best not to risk it, but just in case he takes out the six silver bullets and loads them to his gun before entering.

(Continued next post)
>>
>>47373722
Electro could move similarly fast with energy form.
>>
>>47373587
You'd have an energy form made of neon gas.
>>
I've seen some people claim that killing the Choas Gods would kill everything forever. Would someone mind telling me how? Wasn't the galaxy perfectly fine before they were born? Why would it be broken if they were killed?
>>
>>47373807
Chaos Gods are essentially a part of everyone through the Immaterium, killing them would not kill everyone but it would certainly fuck everybody up.
>>
>>47373807
>>47373830
They're not part of everyone. As anon says, the concepts they feed off of and represent existed before them and would exist without them. The problem is that when powerful psychic beings die, sometimes there's some backlash for beings with a warp presence. Like the shockwaves from bullets killing the fish in a barrel. So watch out for that.
>>
>>47373807
They have a really big psychic presence. Killing them would apparently cause terrible psychic backlash.

Blanks are fine tho.
>>
>>47373807
The thing is, you can't kill them. It's literally impossible.

The only way that you could would be to kill everything with a soul/warp presence, but at that point it's all kind of pointless, y'know?
>>
>>47371972
>>47371249

>Mosaic Organ

You... do know Symbiotes are technically a form of alien technology, less so an organic creature of sorts? I doubt you could make an Organ out of them.
>>
The spess marins managed to kill a cyborg alien that happened to be psychic, and that things death scream killed an utterly ridiculous amount of people that proves gw doesn't even understand the concept of restraint. something like a million worlds. magnify that by the size of a chaos god, then do it four (or five, six or seven times) and see what's left
>>
>>47373807
>>47373850

The Chaos Gods had always been there. Even before the Emperor was there. And even before.

Time does not exist in the Inmaterium. The birth of a Chaos God does not mark the 'begging' of that Chaos God. The element that they embody has always been there. Killing them could either mean that you destroy that element, worst case scenario, or that their death fuck ups the Warp so much that kills most sentient beings in the Galaxy.

There is a reason of why neither Khorne or Tzeentch had gone a killed their rivals either by sheer power or interminable rushes.
>>
>>47373901
They're organic alien technology, though. Still probably wouldn't work for a Mosaic Organ, though.
>>
>>47373753

He hopes he is not anxious as he enters the shop. The wolf is to his right gazing at him and it makes him almost reaching for his gun before the voice of a young woman breaks off what litle daze he still felt from his journey here.

His questions about the shop, the witch and the wolf are all politely rebuked, instead he is offered what he desires.
With almost no thought to it, he replies that he seeks the truth.

A minute later the detective gets out of the shop a parcel under his arm, he takes a step and-
-He awakes on his office to someone shaking him up, its morning and his new partner brought him coffee. He gives a grateful smile and takes a sip as he tries to make sense of his memories, but his head feels heavy and its still early in the morning.

With a sigh he reaches for his notebook and starts writing down something.

The episode ends as a woman starts singing and the view cuts to a jazz bar, the werewolf from before sitting next to the witch, both of them drinking as the singer in the background sings a jazz song called Almost blue.
(Episode 1 Fin...the episodes are rather small as I am a patient jumper, if you like it do say and I might continue)
>>
>>47373850
>>47373855
So they go supernova when they die then? So if you found a way to destroy their psychic presence completely so there was nothing left to explode, would that minimize the damage?
>>47373890
Big E almost did it when he offed Horus evidently.
>>47373917
Could it just scatter their sentience until they're reborn then?
>>
>>47373890
Eh. Start over with Blanks and you're fine.
>>
File: cronfu.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1074) Image search: [Google]
cronfu.jpg
97 KB, 1024x1074
>>47373906
>and see what's left
Necrons?
>>
>>47372261
I know that the miniseries has some callbacks to the original books, and I did like some of the scenes in the episodes. The problem is, the miniseries, to me, just seems to present the books in a different way than Gurney had in mind, particularly in regard to Dinotopians' view of change and knowledge.

Anyway, I'm glad that you're willing to let me take my own stab at the series. I'll make sure that it only covers the books. Your own jump is pretty interesting (I liked the ping-pong ball reference), so I feel that our two jumps should be able to coexist.
>>
>>47373979
Also maybe Tyranids.

Maybe.

It's unclear.
>>
>>47373725
okay do not go psyker, that is a trap option always!

Generic Subrb has Sylladex, Fetch Modus, and Strife Specibus now choose Dicekind as your Strife Specibus and start crafting some magical dice, it also has a randomized doomsday device.

God hand has a combat system that has random finisher moves.

If you have chaos magic you can pick up conjoined congeries from that jump what with the magical girl with flowery names and the tiny winged lion to make other magics more chaotic.

Picking up themed Powers and cyborg in skullgirls could make you into a casino themed knockoff of big-band if that's your thing.

wakfu has the race/class ecaflip which are pretty random
>>
>>47373943
That's the thing about the chaos gods- they're not one consciousness with an agenda, they're a presence. insert 'you can't kill an idea' here That's why it was such a MASSIVE deal when they scattered the primarchs, and their investment in Horus. Horus was favored by all four- that would secure their hold on realspace, by gaining control of the Imperium.
>>
>>47374007
I for one welcome more dinosaur stuff.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>47373901
I'm honestly kinda confused about that; from what people said about how they operate they seem to be almost completely organic and thus more like artificially designed lifeforms. And given that MOs have been designed for fluke worms and bacteria I don't see it's such a stretch to model one after one.

>>47373943
From what I understand that would, if anything, make things worse because it's not so much they go supernova as the very event of their death releases a psychic backlash that harms those with souls.

A better idea would be modifying the psychic signature that manifests a human soul such that it no longer provides the broadcast that sustains them in the Warp and distributing it on a grand scale to slowly starve them in the long run. Similar to what the Eldar do with their soulstones.

>>47374021
Aren't 'nids actually really psychically attuned? Surely Tau would stand a better chance of surviving since they're one of the least psychic races around.
>>
>>47373307
>>47373443
Which universe would be harder to fix, 40k or SCP?
>>
File: subliminal_Sakamoto2.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
subliminal_Sakamoto2.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Jumpers, how cool are you? How do you use your powers to amplify your coolness?
>>
>>47374072
At least post the one with sound.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463822247596.webm
>>
>>47374033
So you just need to track down Abbadon the Armless to to attack them then. Got it.
>>
Alright, so since we established that the Chaos Gods are a gestalt presence in the warp substantiated b y every living thing in the galaxy, then we can now move on to talking about how to kill everything in the galaxy with a warp presence so that we can start over with a fresh and clean immaterium.

Any galaxy-busters among our ranks?
>>
>>47374102
Please don't encourage this wankfest.
>>
>>47373890
Actually that sounds like a great idea, just create a pocket universe first escape to that then have something trigger that wipes out the rest of the universe threw the warp and you have solved the problem that is warhammer 40k
>>
>>47374119
This is one of the only worthwhile conversations I've seen in the last thread or so, fuck you.
>>
>>47374007
I'm sure I'd agree about Gurney's work if I could find copies to read and I look forward to seeing your version.

>>47374036
Can never have enough dinosaurs.

Seriously, where was Carl getting all of those ping-pong balls? the Dinotopians wouldn't be able to produce polymers necessary. did he just happen to have a few stuffed in his pockets that managed to survive from the plane crash all the way to Vadabba?
>>
>>47374065
I figured the Hive Mind would serve as an adequate anchor/buffer/etc, since Tyranids don't HAVE any of the other emotions and there's so many of them the psychic scream couldn't possibly kill them all.
>>
>>47374133
Not universe, galaxy. It's only a galaxy that has this problem called chaos gods.
>>
>>47373943
>Could it just scatter their sentience until they're reborn then?
They're not sentient either. They're more like a very well made VI, but no a true AI.

They're a construct driven by the element that they embody.

Think of Scion on Worm. Scion is not the Warrior Entity, just a puppet with a pre-progamed set of emotions. When he is bullied, the avatar is the only thing that shuts down.

>Big E almost did it when he offed Horus evidently.
Uhm, no he didn't. He erased Horus, and that hurt the Emperor a lot due the sheer psychic energy that he had to use. Erase a soul forever is not that easy.
>>47374065
>Aren't 'nids actually really psychically attuned?

Yes they are. They're what an actual united Waaagh! would look. Except that for some reason they don't weaponize this ability too much.

Maybe because it's the first time that they encounter the Warp. Maybe they do, and the Milky Way doesn't really matters that much for them to use it.
>>
>>47374021
It would likely take out a sizable chunk of the hivemind, but much because we don't know how far the hivemind (and tyranids) extend outside of the galaxy. There are, after all, more galaxies.
>>
File: spiralkek.jpg (10 KB, 447x364) Image search: [Google]
spiralkek.jpg
10 KB, 447x364
>>47374070
SCP by a wide margin. it's a multiverse and there are multiple malevolent cosmic entities there that aren't limited to the Immaterium like the Chaos Gods.

>>47374102
Don't be lazy and wasteful anon, galaxies don't grow on trees. Just because you have to put some backbone into fixing it doesn't mean it's unsalvageable.

>>47374147
Hmm. Good point.

>>47374072
Apparently cool enough to be the coolest cool kids if that one perk from Steven Universe is any sign.

We generally don't bother with being cool, though. We prefer to have a low-key sort of class.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1155) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197 KB, 1280x1155
>>47374072
do you think you can get looks like this without perks? I invented an entirely new form of hyper diamond just to make a jumpsuit
>>
>>47374160
>there are, after all, more galaxies

Not when the 'Nids get done with 'em!
>>
>>47374070
SCP without a doubt.

You can fix W40k with necron technology, bio-engineering and a lot of mind-control.

Just think of SCP-1, and then consider that it is probably not the worst thing that can arrive to the Earth.
>>
>>47373890
Wrong. You can kill them. The problem is that a new god will eventually be born like them because the galaxy is so miserable.
>>
>>47374033
>'you can't kill an idea'
But you can. You just need to create a world where that idea makes no sense. Killing the Chaos Gods is doing things backward, you need to remove the grimderp that created them. A galaxy without war, decay, suffering, corruption, etc... and containing only living beings with pure, emotionally stable minds could either snuff out Chaos or make it harmless. a strong enough jumper could maybe do it.
>>
>>47374175
So you use perks to become less cool, in favor of gaudyness and triggering epilepsy. Fair enough, to each their own.
>>
>>47373917
Wrong. The Chaos Gods retconned themselves to always exist once they were born. They still are not required for their concept to continue to exist.
>>
>>47374194
>You can fix W40k with necron technology, bio-engineering and a lot of mind-control.
I know you are a Ethereal hiding as a anon.
>>
>>47374156
Destroy the puppet then. Make it so they can't act. What ever you'd like to call it.
They effectively didn't exist before their birth. What I want is a return to that.
>>47374228
Honestly what I'm getting from this conversation is that GW can't make up their minds.
>>
>>47374253
You mean the Silent King hiding as an anon, right? I'm pretty sure the Ethereals are as creeped out by the Necrons as every other non-Necron.
>>
>>47374268
>GW can't make up their minds.
You act like this is something new.
>>
>>47374268
>GW can't make up their minds.
It's not a secret 40k lore is deliberately vague and often contradictory.
>>
>>47374065
>that noise
>far off in the distance
>a wheeze, as the jumpmaker's soul dies just a little bit more

I mean it's more justifiable than fucking Angels and Orikan, but still.
>>
>>47374150
Still to rid reality of such a galaxy I think a universe is an acceptable loss. Clearly destroying the universe is the best solution.
>>
>>47374194
>Just think of SCP-1, and then consider that it is probably not the worst thing that can arrive to the Earth.
which SCP-1? there are like seven
>>
>>47374204
Emotionally stable would have to mean emotionless. Something as simple as love and/or happiness would inevitably result in something like slaanesh.

In other words, you could become a hivemind. And in 40k, unless you have substantial realspace vectors, you'd just be battling it out with the hivemind.
>>47374187
Exactly. Tyranids couldn't have gotten the biomass they have simply in their time and space in the Milky Way.

The result of taking out the chaos gods would be a galaxy of Necrons, Orks, and Tyranids, along with assorted blanks i guess, but they wouldn't have the numbers initially to have much effect.
>>
>>47374287
>Orikan

Wait who the fuck tried to import NECRONS?
>>
File: antispiralmad.png (282 KB, 635x347) Image search: [Google]
antispiralmad.png
282 KB, 635x347
>>47374287
Shit, sorry man. Like I said-I really don't know enough here, from what everyone's ever told me about them they really sound like weird amoebas that camp in your brain that crawl up and down your nervous system like a fat kid with cotton candy.

But I mean-it's not a big deal if you wanna rule it can't be MO'd.

>>47374331
I'm assuming he's referring to the no-bullshit Biblical angel as opposed to, say, the more abstract ones like "the idea that the Foundation has been generating SCPs out of nothing" or "the idea that the Broken God is the cosmological embodiment of all existence and must remain broken to maintain reality as it is currently understood".
>>
>>47374364
Who do you think?
>>
>>47374362
>Something as simple as love and/or happiness would inevitably result in something like slaanesh.
Wrong. The Chaos Gods are as negative as they are because of how negative the galaxy is. Before the War in Heaven, Psyker races existed, and the Immaterium was not as hostile of a place. Hell, before Slaanesh, it wasn't even the constant storm it is now. So no, having love and/or happiness would not eventually result in a Slaanesh. It's more likely to eventually result in an Isha or the like.
>>
>>47374375
I'm not the jumpmaker.

I'm just imagining his soul's pretty much a shriveled up husk from making the TF Jump.
>>
>>47374364
Bancho.
>>
>>47374316
What? But why bother, it's more work to purge the universe, and when you do so, all you have to do is repopulate it with mass-produced, mentally healthy, self actualized intelligent life forms, such that chaos gods don't show up again.
>>
>>47374382
>>47374397

Really.
>>
File: Tau strategy.jpg (61 KB, 640x240) Image search: [Google]
Tau strategy.jpg
61 KB, 640x240
>>47374253
Shit, I better go out now.
>>
>>47374412
Really. First he tried to bullshit being an Orikan mosaic, and when that didn't work he tried to bullshit being a Jurai Tree mosaic to get free LHW.

Last I heard he settled on a Lobo mosaic so he can say he was unkillable.
>>
>>47374441
you cant mosaic a person
>>
>>47374441
Lobo.

He couldn't even be bothered to find the fucking name of his species!?
>>
>>47374175
truly, the neckbeard of kings
>>
>>47374441
I wasn't offended that he wanted a tree mosaic. I was offended that he tried to justify slaughtering the protag of Tenchi GXP's (I think it was that spin off) waifu for it.

>>47374455
Lobo is of an alien race, I forget the name.
>>
>>47374441
Not that anon, but
>Lobo mosaic
>Orikan mosaic
>Jurai Tree mosaic
Bloody hell, and I though taking a Fall from Heaven dragon as my mosaic was absurd.
>>
>>47374455
Lobo is from a race that can only be killed by one of their own kind, Lobo is the last one.
>>
>>47374473
Czarnian.
>>
>>47374455
>you cant mosaic a person
Turns out if you try really really hard you can do anything.

>>47374479
Wouldn't that be a downgrade? The majority of upgrades is scaling things up, wouldn't you be scaling those abilities down as a dragon? I mean unless you're going for a theme, then good for you? It's not as bad as people trying to mosaic Evangelion Angels and bullshitting soul-based abilities don't rely on scaling.
>>
>>47374496
>Lobo is the last one.
No his fourth grade history teacher is still alive as well, her name is Miss Tribb.
>>
>>47374506
If you really wanted to M.O an Angel, just for for Iruel. It's microscopic, scaling would work in your favor for that one.
>>
>>47374523
Doesn't he kill her at the end of her storyline?
>>
File: This is the Lobo now.jpg (60 KB, 549x843) Image search: [Google]
This is the Lobo now.jpg
60 KB, 549x843
>>47374496
Did someone say Lobo?!
>>
>>47374544
NO
>>
>>47374561
YES
>>
>>47374544
Just give the character a merciful death already, there is no need to parade the corpse around.
>>
>>47374506
Nah, I grabbed the Fall from Heaven dragon because they have this Aura of Fear thing or whatever. Supposedly, just their very presence was able to send the bravest heroes to their knees, so much so there's a 300cp perk designed for overpowering it.
Well, that, and the whole breathing fire thing, plus my admitted misunderstanding of how mosaics worked...
>>
>>47374544
Lobo's a metrosexual bishie now? Fuck.
>>
>>47374544
Oh god, it's weaboo kratos
>>
>>47374566
Didn't you learn anything when people told you to fuck off the last time your tried this two threads ago?
>>
>>47372133
How do the Jedi justify mindraping people like that?
>>
>>47374544
That's....actually not a bad character design

It just doesn't scream "Lobo" to me

Should've saved it for some shitty Fate sequel where they have to justify Cu being summoned to fight other people in space. Also he's dual classing as Saber and Lancer for some reason.
>>
>>47374583
>>47374580
Enjoy the new 52 Lobo.
>>
>>47374589
What are you talking about?
>>
>>47374590
All it does is confuse their decisions making for a few seconds.
>>
>>47374589
Except it's literally true, there's nothing particularly dangerous there as long as you don't piss on nazarick.
>>
>>47374496
>>47374441
I didn't wank it that hard, I just assumed I had similar regeneration, strength and durability.
>>47374455
actually I did clear this one with OOA, and it turns out you don't have to kill you just have to defeat
>>
>>47374611
>>47374623
>Now he's gonna play dumb and phone post.
I also remember your breakdown and whining about how we should just delete the thread because nobody talked about anything (aka nobody would shitstorm with you.)
>>
>>47374623
Not that anon, but what about that Platinum Dragon Lord guy? Isn't he a Level 100, as well as a clever strategist?
>>
>>47374589
How about you fuck off if you have no clue about the setting?
>>
>>47374590
I don't know how they justify it, but here's how I do:

I don't care. The dragon eggs in my bag have to get through customs, no matter how much brainrape is required
>>
>>47374642
See >>47374641 , don't ACTUALLY engage him, dude. He wants a shitstorm about the jump and you're feeding him.

>>47374647
High quality argument.
>>
>>47374640
Didn't you "clear" the Jurai tree idea with him before and get called out on it?
>>
>>47374642
He's less than level 90. Moreover, he's not really out for blood and in a straight up fight lose to a jumper.
>>
>>47374661
that was a misinterpretation, I do remember asking for this as well.
>>
>>47374641
I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I love the jump and was just recommending it to the guy because I recognized it was a great first or second jump if you don't take any dangerous drawbacks.
>>
>>47374640
>actually I did clear this one with OOA

Read: OAA told me one thing, and I twisted it and did mental gymnastics until it read as something close to what I wanted while still "fitting" what he said.

>>47374661
Yeah, OAA told him that unless the spiritual & magical abilities were a part of the thing's biology, he was unlikely to get what he wanted - which as we now know where the Light Hawk Wings.
>>
>>47374680
Yeah fucking right, you can't fool me.
>>
>>47374680
You don't like a jump if you give it the damning criticism of 'godly power for no risk'.
>>
>>47374661
>>47374695
Just ignore him. It's cruel to argue with mentally handicapped. And he'll ignore anything you say that doesn't agree with him anyway.
>>
>>47374700
>>47374701
Who's phone posting now?
>>
File: 1451883073543.png (534 KB, 550x511) Image search: [Google]
1451883073543.png
534 KB, 550x511
>>47374544
>>
>>47374720
If you're trying to throw that back at me, clearly I must've struck a nerve the first time, huh? A nice big chunk of the truth.
>>
>>47374701
...but it is? If you don't interfere with the plot or take dangerous drawbacks there's little to no risk of dying. This isn't a bad thing though, there are many jumps that give you fun stuff without making you fight for your life.
>>
You know, slightly off topic, but man oh man, is Overlord a cp vampire or what? I mean, the 42nd Supreme Being is awesome for story reasons, but it drains cp like woah, and then the Locals get Realm of Heroes for free, and a discount on those Innate Talent things, and you'd thing, "Woah, maybe I can get through with this!", except NOPE, in order to get more than 600cp, you need the drawbacks that are impossible by yourself without outside powers/items/etc., AND the Powerless drawback! What hard decisions have you guys and had to make with this jump, or other jumps like it?
>>
>>47374736
Literal boogiemanning.
>>
>>47374737
See >>47374589
>>
>>47374749
That's not how you spell it. Only other person I see parading around that misspelling is the shitposter, so identity spotted. It makes me feel good that you're actually multiple of our problem causing anons.
>>
>>47374720
>>47374736
The hell is phone posting?
>>
>>47374767
When someone posts on both their phone and computer in order to samefag. or something along those lines.
>>
>grand ol thread going along
>everyone having a good time
>go to take a 10 minute shit
>this

I love you, /jc/. Never change.
>>
>>47374767
I think it's when you blame your poor grammar or spelling on your phone.
>>
>>47374745
I usually go without and then stew in my salt.
>>
>>47374642
He's weaker than a lvl 100 player (eight lvl 100 players exterminated all his species), so no.

He is cunning, but we don't know how dangerous he is yet.
>>
>>47374784
Or, better idea, change. I mean, by Crystal Dragon Jesus, anons.
>>
Jumpers!

Do you create, or do you destroy?
>>
>>47374601
New 52 is dead Anon. They killed it with Convergence, and now they're rebranding things again as Rebirth. Rebirth #1 actually shows Dr. Manhattan so Watchmen are a thing again.
>>
>>47374871
Oh thank god.
>>
>>47374784
One anon puts out bait, other anons jump on him like a pack of hyenas, and now shitstorm. This is not unusual.
>>
>>47374866
Obligatory 'neither'.

But really, I preserve.
>>
>>47374811
Where are the crystal dragons?
>>
>>47374745
Yes, yes it is a terrible cp vampire. It was horrible. I needed like double the amount of cp I could actually get, just to get through it. It took me hours to whittle it down, and I still get the urge to figure out what I want to change.

I mostly deal by making a build, and then ignoring it until I manage to let go off the desire for all the other shinies. THEN it's stable enough that I can figure out how it incorporate it in my chain.

I have this with all Red's jumps too. I am simultaneously dreading and loving making a build whenever they roll in.
>>
>>47374886
Overlord is a relatively safe setting.

If you call me a shitposter for saying this, say nothing to falsify the statement beyond saying I'm totally that other guy who's just saying mean things for no reason, then you clearly have no arguments, and are wrong.

This isn't bait, it's a statement of fact. If you disagree with it, then it's still not bait, I'm just wrong. But you can't call it bait outright when I'm right and you refuse to actually 'dignify me with a response'.
>>
>>47374866
I create destruction. By making really big cannons.
>>
>>47374866
I create from the ashes of what is gone, and I destroy that which stifles new beginnings.
>>
>>47374866
does expanding and remixing count as creation? Because that's mainly what I do.
>>
>>47374941
>You just aren't disputing my arguments!
This is bait though. You have no argument I need to dispute, you're just shitposting.
>>
>>47373901
I wasnt planning to make them a mosaic organ. I was wondering whether I could give someone a Symbiote, but the Symbiote was on a permanent "off mode"per say and the human weilder could utilize all the Symbiote abilities wothout the need of having a voice talking in their head. Like the way Jumpers have it at the end of the Symbiote jump, they keep the abilities and can use them without having a symbiote actual in them
>>
>>47374941
>If you call me a shitposter for shotposting, that means you're incapable of seeing my great logic
>>
>>47374941
To throw you one bone, if you are someone else? Advertising a setting as giving you a lot of power for free is seen as a criticism because they do not consider it a good jump if it gives you a lot of power for free. Do you understand? By advocating that position you are essentially saying it's a terrible jump that needs to be changed.
>>
>>47374979
>>47374964
What exactly makes you think that the setting is dangerous for someone who hasn't taken any drawbacks?
>>
>>47374968
Possibly. Sort of a reverse of the brain-matter transfer that Symbiotes do with brain damaged hosts, migrating the human mind into the bioprocessors rather than the Symbiote mind into the nervous system. They'd probably have a harder time learning to control their abilities than a symbiote-host pair would, though.
>>
>>47375005
Maybe that sentiment should change then, because the jump would absolutely stink if it limited you to Realm of Heroes.
>>
>>47375005
Except no one ever fucking said that? That's you. You're the one saying this. Only you. More over, you have no point aside from 'but it's insulting to say the truth!'.
>>
>>47375057
It won't. If you like the jump, do not advertise it in that way or you will embolden people to cry for it to be changed to 'stink'. Then it will either be changed, or you will not be able to talk about it because you'll be yelled at for mentioning Overlord.

This is the wisdom and the warning of the ancients. I've seen it many times.
>>
>>47375005
I wouldn't see saying that as criticism, and it seems like literally no one else does. Moreover, it's not free, just safe. Like Touhou; keep your head down, and don't poke sleeping bears.
>>
>>47375005
The only thing that should be changed about Overlord is that it needs a higher drawback limit, damned cp vampire *grumble*grumble* otherwise it is great.
>>
>>47375084
You're a fucking retard then. The only one making a fuss over it is you.
>>
>>47375091
Hint: They fucking hate Touhou. You literally cannot mention Touhou without some anon pouring salt about it being 'wank' or 'overpowered'. When it came out there was a campaign to have it force a 'no spellcard system' drawback on you if you bought any of the perks but the cheapest. Do you want this for Overlord?
>>
>>47375092
This. It's damn nice, in everything except drawback cap.
>>
>>47375110
Go back into the archive and look at two threads ago. Someone wanted exactly what I mentioned.
>>
>>47375055
Thats very helpful, thank you anon. If anything a Bio Tinker Fran with a Bio Sculptor Kujira should help out in any case to just give them that crazy carbon nanotube armor and skin weaving. Combined with my "Crucible" invention, I should be able to perform some cool bio stuff.
>>
>>47375115
You're lying through your teeth right now. Different anon, you're so full of it I can't ignore you anymore.
>>
>>47375115
Well I know someone gets mad every once in a while but it's nowhere near every time, I just ignore them personally.
>>
>>47375144
Yeah, no. That's complete nonsense and you know it.
>>
You know, all this arguing about how dangerous or not dangerous Overlord is is kind of pointless considering we have no idea what other shit is in the world because Overlord isn't anywhere near finished. For example, Albedo's younger sister is supposedly the strongest being in that world bar none, and she wants to use her against the other Supreme Beings. What if she turns out to be an omnicidal maniac? Or what if she turns out to be a happy go lucky tree hugger? Then you have Ainz, who is seemingly becoming more and more evil, given how his summoning of the Dark Young and the slaughter they caused excited him because he broke a record for how many of them he could summon. Will he go all the way, and become truly evil and thus a threat to the jumper no matter what, or is that just him being a player and thus just sort of insensitive? What if there are other more violent or malevolent players, or other more heroic ones or neutral ones? What if the World Serpent or whatever it was called comes back, if it even exists? We don't know. So this setting could be super dangerous even with Level 100, RoH, and Divine equipment, or it could be cake walk. We don't know.
>>
We can't go one thread without bullshit.

It's not even fucking summer vacation yet.
>>
>>47375164
A reason why I felt a Overlord jump shouldn't have been made. This is going to be like Toriko I am betting.
>>
>>47375174
This is actually pretty tame all things considering. I'm not sure what you're complaining about.
>>
>>47375199
And the worst thing is, the Jump-maker's over on Spacebattles.

So we gotta go looking for him if it goes tits-up.
>>
what overlord truly needs, is to get the local and player origins discounts balanced. As of right now, you go player only if you want to take the 42nd supreme being. there is no point otherwise.
>>
>>47375243
Quite frankly? This.

I mean look at my build:

>OverLord - 569
Race: Human (Local)
Origin: Magic Caster
Drawbacks: Rival Guild (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-Personal Inventory (Free)
-The Realm of Heroes (Free)
-Innate Talent - Magic Learning Affinity (Free)
-Innate Talent - Alchemist (Free)
-Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning (Free)
-Class Skills - Divine Caster (Free)
-Class Skills - Arcane Caster
-Class Skills - Talismonger
-Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item
-Level One Hundred
-Specific Specialization - Summoning
-Dark Wisdom
-The Abyss of Magic

Treasures & Companions:
-The Ring of Elru

The "two discounts = free" bit on Innate Talents in particular is just ridonkadonk.
>>
>>47375230
Oh, fun! Does he post here as well, or exclusively on SB? Because it'll be a pain in the ass finding him gain if it's the latter.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.