[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you play chaos, you get Age of Sigmar. So, do not play chaos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: total warhammer.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
total warhammer.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
If you play chaos, you get Age of Sigmar. So, do not play chaos.
>>
File: 1406737258557.png (41 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1406737258557.png
41 KB, 625x626
>>47342893
>>
>>47342893
how is total warhammer i'm still on the fence
>>
>>47344325
You need to pre-order to be allowed to play Chaos Warriors.
It's shit.
>>
>>47344348
It's also free to anyone who buys within the first week of release.
>>
>>47344325
The review embargo lifted today and the lowest I've seen it rated is 7/10. The average is somewhere around 8-8.5.

They seemed to have addressed most every problem people had with the game, faithfully represented the warhammer universe, and made a general all around amazing game.

Don't take my word for it though, tons of reviews out by this time.
>>
>>47344431
NO SKAVEN THO
>>
>>47344366
It's an immensely shitty thing to do and will ruin their MP scene by the fact that it's not a complete game from the start.

Then again this isn't StarCraft do who cares, I guess. They certainly don't.
>>
>>47344431

Looking at the names of the reviewers these are the same people who said Rome 2 was brilliant .
>>
>>47347207
And the big names in the community enjoy it too. Now fuck off back to your den.
>>
>>47346006
Rly, milk and cookies had a few videos.. Is it a future dlc?
>>
>>47347365
they said they were doing 3 games which connect on to each other so i imagine that they will be in one of those or dlc ofcourse.
>>
>>47346006
More importantly no lizardmen
>>
>>47347365
There's a Medieval 2 mod that had them (I think)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.