[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tg/ think of the new space marine design?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: New Space Marine kawaii.png (50 KB, 169x343) Image search: [Google]
New Space Marine kawaii.png
50 KB, 169x343
What does /tg/ think of the new space marine design?
>>
File: Space Marine Desu.png (68 KB, 211x382) Image search: [Google]
Space Marine Desu.png
68 KB, 211x382
>>
File: Space Marine.png (82 KB, 275x456) Image search: [Google]
Space Marine.png
82 KB, 275x456
>>
Looks like the Orks stole all the red paint.
>>
we animu now
>>
Anyone think we'll find out something about the Bloody Magpies' Primarch?
>>
>>47333258
he had a single eye and was a tall red skinned heretic sorcerer, the end
>>
Reminds me of Sonic for some reason
>>
Never
Skip
Leg
Day
>>
i said it before in previous thread.
too leggy, and they bounces like they're made of rubber.
>>
>>47332954
> new space marine design

Desu you do know some third party did the animation and likely knew nothing about Warhammer. Hence why everything in that trailer was slightly off.
>>
>>47335847
This.
>Hence why everything in that trailer was slightly off.
The Eldar looked fucking cool, though. And the Beksinski influences through out the trailer were also great.
>>
>>47335899
Fuck year, and the wraithbone actually looking like bone and organic was tight.
>>
>>47332954
To skinny for me Dow II intro had had it right. Still a good trailer
>>
>>47336070
>Tfw GW will never produce something like that.
>>
>>47335847
Pretty sure the studio knew more about 40k than most, hence the dope Eldar boney look.
They just fucked up the SM and that's about it. Even happy marine's face was nicely done, being regal and with much prestance, while being completely fucked up by scars and battle wounds.
>>
>>47332954
I still creamed my pants when that lone marine stopped a fucking dread alone, with a fucking CHAINSWORD. Shame he got wrecked afterwards.
>>
File: tptg.jpg (132 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
tptg.jpg
132 KB, 1023x682
TIGHT PANTS, TIGHT GROUPINGS.
>>
File: tihgtpantstightgroupings.jpg (223 KB, 862x659) Image search: [Google]
tihgtpantstightgroupings.jpg
223 KB, 862x659
>>47336070
Eldar armor isn't supposed to be made of wraithbone.
The organic design was cool, though.

>>47337036
pic related
>>
where's this from???
>>
>>47337036
>>47337188
>>47337191
/k/
>>
>>47332954
Mixed. I personally like it and think it overall looks better and less clunky than the classic marine design. That being said, it definitely doesn't look as tank-y or intimidating as the old DoW II design, so I can understand why others wouldn't like it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.