[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come up with a plan how Trazan can steal a string of the Emperor's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: trazyn.jpg (57 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
trazyn.jpg
57 KB, 736x1104
Come up with a plan how Trazan can steal a string of the Emperor's hair in golden throne.
>>
>>47331548
First we assemble a top-notch team of individuals from across the galaxy.

Say, Trazan and 10 others with skills that complement Trazan's plan.
>>
Raid the Blood Ravens. They will have a spare lock
>>
>>47331548
I misread that as Tarzan.
I think I should go to bed.
>>
>>47331548
This actually made me think: How does fairytales in The Empire look like?
>>
>>47332166
That scenario is much better though.
>>
>>47332417
A lot of warrior saints killing monsters if you want to run with the effective monoculture approach, and cautionary tales of bad children being devoured by monsters.

Basically whatever if you go with the "a million worlds, most with very limited interaction with the rest" variant.
>>
Send out a tiny ant to get a piece of hair
>>
Teleport in, grab hair, teleport out.
>>
>>47331548
He wears a mask and a sign saying " I am a human"
>>
Find his comb
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.