[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some discount magic items, /tg/ Preferably something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: PZO1123-Treasure.jpg (108 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
PZO1123-Treasure.jpg
108 KB, 500x569
Give me some discount magic items, /tg/

Preferably something for Pathfinder
>>
A cooking pan that cleans itself, a sewing needle that never runs out of thread, magic spices that prevent food from spoiling and an iron ring that works as a lighter when scratched
>>
>>47299007
Potion of bears strength

It turns the imbiber into a bear for an hour
>>
>>47299170
A waterskin that's never quite full, but not quite empty as well.
>>
A better set of rules
>>
>>47299289
savage
>>
Cane of Steadiness: Makes it impossible to be knocked down or fall over, but your movement speed is reduced by 10 ft. and the cane is so short you must hunch over to use it.

Meiji's scabbard of sharpening: Sharpens any blade stored inside (up damage by a die type) for a single battle, however the blade becomes brittle after 3 uses and will break if a 1 is rolled on an attack afterwards. There is no way to reverse the brittled blade.

Blindfold of Truth: Upon wrapping this piece of cloth over your eyes, you can innately discern when someone is telling a falsehood and whether their alignment or intent differs significantly from your own within your immediate vicinity. Unfortunately, because you cannot see, if multiple people are in your proximity you cannot pinpoint who in your vicinity is the liar, evil, or otherwise (the signals muddle together). If you're smart enough to interrogate someone alone with this item, you might also note that you are blindfolded, giving your foe the opportunity to escape or stab you in the gut as you blindly question him.

Helmet of Arrow Displacement: This helmet gives a +5 AC to avoid arrows; it uses magic to draw any projectiles directly to the helmet itself, deflecting off harmlessly. However, any arrow fired FROM or TO a location within 30 feet of you automatically attacks you instead of the intended target; the magic of the helmet is a *bit* too strong.
>>
>>47299007
I love big piles of magical items like that so much.
>>
>>47299007
A blank book that reads aloud whatever's written in it when opened.
>>
>>47299007
Necklace of Understanding : This heavy necklace makes it so you can understand other languages. Just you can't speak while you wear it or take it off by yourself.
>>
Bastard sword-this sword is particularly effective in the hands of a man of illegitimate birth.

Broad sword-a sword meant for women, any man holding this sword will find the handle to be as sharp as the blade.

Cloak of mystery- a cloak that obscures the wearers features in darkness that no light can penetrate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.