[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can this game please come back Has anyone played this god tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x249
Can this game please come back
Has anyone played this god tier game that puts dnd to shame?
>>
I had a bag full of figures at a friends house because we were using them as tactical minis. His mom threw them out because she figured they weren't needed. Years later, I'm still salty about this.
>>
File: 1355537303868.jpg (46 KB, 677x260) Image search: [Google]
1355537303868.jpg
46 KB, 677x260
>>47289994
>tfw poor and saw the commercials
>tfw missed out on tabletop MUGEN
>>
Bought it, never got around to playing it.
>>
>>47289994
Bought it, played a couple of times, gave it to a friend who was way more into it. Now regretting giving it away because it's be perfect for making custom hex maps for battletech.
>>
>>47289994
Played the shit out of this for a few years with a neighbor. Please come back.
>>
File: 8.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I've never even played the game but I've got 2 boxes, the terrain is so good
>>
>>47289994
Got it for Christmas one year, own pretty much everything they put out for it.
>>
>>47289994
I've got a container full of a few boxes and expansion's worth of terrain and minis, I keep meaning to burn all the spiders out of it and use it for my games because it was so great.
>>
No, but I wish it would!
>>
File: mtgsg-tiles-large.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
mtgsg-tiles-large.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
>Another finger on the cursed monkey paw curls inward.
Your wish is granted.
>>
File: deargodnolink.jpg (93 KB, 348x419) Image search: [Google]
deargodnolink.jpg
93 KB, 348x419
>>47295546
Mother of God.
>>
>>47289994
Heroscape was fucking awesome. For a while, there was an online community devoted to making their own characters for it.
>>
>>47289994
I have well over 1k worth of stuff from Heroscape, maybe play it once every couple of years with friends, but just cant bring myself to sell it.
>>
>>47289994
>Has anyone played this god tier game that puts dnd to shame?
1) I find it funny at you say it "puts DnD to shame" as if that's supposed to be some grand accomplishment. I've taken shits that put DnD to shame, it's not fucking hard.

2) Are you seriously comparing a board game to an RPG?
>>
i repurposed the hexes, they make great maps for my Ragnarok FotN's game
>>
>>47289994
I fucking loved that game. Had lots of the sets, including the marvel one.

Hulk OP as fuck.
>>
>>47295546

I wish I had my old Heroscape stuff. It would be great for making custom maps and rulesets (like King of the Hill) for the Magic version.

The Magic stuff would also incorporate perfectly fine into Heroscape.

>play Heroscape normally
>everyone has a planeswalker
>planeswalkers play their turns according to MtG version, it's the same rules

They'd be like generals.
>>
have a copy of it in my basement. been trying to sell it for my friend at a decent price but so far no serious buyers
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.