[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help winning an argument with my nerd-wife, and I know you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1440x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1440x756
Need help winning an argument with my nerd-wife, and I know you guys will support my argument.

What alignment are minions (from the kids movies)?
>>
lawful good
>>
>>47276282
This is not starting out well for me
>>
>>47276267
Incompetent lawful evil.
>>
>>47276267
Lawful Good. They are always inclined towards service and patterns, but even when pressed to and attempting to do evil, their nature lends them towards helping people. They're basically LG Outsiders.
>>
How can you faggots claim anything other than chaotic neutral?

Cute does not equal good. And they are certainly not lawful.

Chaotic motherfucking neutral.
>>
>>47276267

Lawful Neutral. They have a need to be lorded over by someone, and are willing to have said someone either be a good fellow, or a not good fellow in the case of Gru. How they act afterward depends on their master's wills.
>>
MODS!

Trim this thread or it will never end. For the love of God, I do not want to see this argument for the next year. End it now.
>>
>>47276267

lawful neutral, they don't really care about anything except following orders
>>
>>47276267
They are obviously alignments are fucking stupid just like yourself!
>>
>>47276450

The talks NEEDS to happen anon. There's no stopping it now!
>>
>>47276422
>>47276471

Fuck ya bros! Damn straight!!!
>>
>>47276379

Certainly some form of Lawful since they require a leader and law in order to function. Without as much, they wither away slowly. Given the freedom of a masterless chaos they lose direction, and descend into apathy.

Perhaps not good, but Lawful is a strong condition. Neutral, perhaps. They express a strong desire to do good but also indulge in petty evils, and will willingly follow a master with evil goals and intentions. Essentially, they simply require a direction, a Law, where it can be found.
>>
>>47276267
Lawful Ba-na-na.
>>
>>47278030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24
>>
>>47276267
Lawful neutral. They live to serve, and care not who they serve.
>>
Lawful neutral, bordering on lawful good
>>
>>47276267
Lawful fresh.
https://www.tictacusa.com/en/minions-sweeps
>>
>>47276267
Chaotic evil
>>
>>47279856
I second that.
>>
>>47280548
Get out of here OP's wife.
Shouldn't you be playing on the Retron 5?
>>
>>47279856
But they do the want to serve a evil genius
>>
>>47276450
>tumblr in the filename, reddit in the sig
The mods have abandoned you, anon.
>>
>>47276267
What's your argument, OP? Don't just plop down a thinly veiled "discuss!" Give us something to sink our teeth into.
>>
>>47276267
Chaotic Stupid
>>
Chaotic neutral
>>
Neutral good.
Natural INT -4 penalty.
>>
>D&D alignment
Please never have unprotected sex and don't adopt
>>
The Minions movie states that Minions actively seek out the most evil creature in an area in order to serve that evil creature.

They are Evil, no question.
>>
WHEN IN DOUBT
TRUE FUCKING NEUTRAL
>>
>>47286575
then why did they dissappear into the arctic when WWII happened?
>>
>>47286707
Because hitler did nothing wrong????
>>
>>47286575
Van we say that they aim to be lawful evil but fail so terribly they end up acting chaotic good?
> We're bad, but we're bad at it!
>>
>>47276267
Chaotic Stupid
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.