[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only you might know it /tg/ ! I read some times ago a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: mage.jpg (119 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
mage.jpg
119 KB, 640x527
Only you might know it /tg/ !

I read some times ago a little story about a wizard and a warrior , and warrior asked to the wizard how could he be happy without a family ( or some love stuff ) and the wizard said something about magic was it's own reward and that why he dedicated all his time to magic ... fast forward, the mage dies but the warrior lives on then decide to learn magic and he does , but when he then thinks about getting a family he realizes that he doesnt want it anymore cause he knows that a family will cut his time doing magic and so the wizard was right...

I'm searching for the original but can't seem to find it, and since I know that /tg/ is wise and stuff , well here I'am asking ...
>>
4th page? really ? I didn't even have time to see it on the 1rst page !
>>
File: 1330987603812.jpg (113 KB, 468x579) Image search: [Google]
1330987603812.jpg
113 KB, 468x579
bump
>>
>>47234380
Yeah, I remember it. Good luck OP.
>>
>>47234896

thank you I'm still searching in my browser history but ... it's a long one, and if I read it here , the post might be gone ...
>>
File: Wizardry.jpg (137 KB, 791x694) Image search: [Google]
Wizardry.jpg
137 KB, 791x694
While this doesn't quite match your tale, it appears to be the source.

Delivery complete.
>>
File: 1286089140399.png (5 KB, 223x171) Image search: [Google]
1286089140399.png
5 KB, 223x171
>>47235174
/thread
>>
>>47235174
thank you kind sir ! I had lost all hope and you delivered nontheless !
>>
...So what do we do now?
>>
>>47238389
Mmmmh I'd stay we study magic !
>>
>>47238437
Magic study club, then?
>>
>>47238459
yup , tought I don't really know where to start ...
>>
>>47238668
the necronomicon?
>>
>>47235174
>kills allies with collateral damage, gives no fucks
>gets away with it
>claims learning magic brings more happiness than a family ever could

This is your brain on dnd.
>>
>>47234380
>how could he be happy without a family ( or some love stuff )

he can't
t. r9k

I know which one you talking about
>mfw teacher taugh me magic for 10 years just so he could say I Told You!
but what do i get if i post it?
>>
>>47242245
>>kills allies with collateral damage, gives no fucks

OFC i don't, i just bring them back, losers would die soon anyway
>>
>>47242483
>what do i get

Hopefully, AIDS.
You're 8hrs late AND a douche about it.
>>
>>47242516
> kill bbeg and allies with a sick ass fireball or something, realize you never needed those chucklefucks to begin with
> resurrect them all just to inform them of this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.