[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Emperor is back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: God-Emperor.jpg (296 KB, 1115x1386) Image search: [Google]
God-Emperor.jpg
296 KB, 1115x1386
One day you're hanging in the Sactum Imperialis when suddenly, right before your eyes, the EMPRAH gets up from the Golden Throne, his body back to full health and life, what do you do?
>>
Deliver the good news all around the imperial palace and organize a great wake-up party for the big E!
>>
>>47230592
>the EMPRAH gets up from the Golden Throne

Panic for all the 5 seconds I have remaining in my life because unless the Emperor sits back on the Throne, then tyhe breached Webway beneath the palace will explode and drown us all in Chaos and daemons.
>>
>>47230592
I go back to playing Stellaris.
>>
>>47230671
How good is that game, I kinda want to get it but I figure if I wait I might be able to pick it up on a steam sale eventually.
>>
>>47230592
Wake up and go back to my life of miserable suffering in trench warfare in my minuscule role holding back the Orks immense numbers.
>>
>>47230592
Damn E you surely took your time, i'll go get you some tacos and a towel.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (197 KB, 1800x1100) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
197 KB, 1800x1100
>>47230592
Offer him some tacos.
>>
Kneel before him
>>
File: motherofgod.gif (472 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
motherofgod.gif
472 KB, 262x200
>Tell somebody
>Get shot for heresy
>Watch the Dark Lords of Terra slowly form a plan to keep the Emporer under their control forever
>Watch as they then assassinate the Tech Adept they sent to sabatage the Golden Throne.
>>
Shit myself.
>>
File: goldguitar.jpg (20 KB, 700x313) Image search: [Google]
goldguitar.jpg
20 KB, 700x313
Drop to one knee and hand him this, tuned, plugged in and ready.
>>
>>47230592
I immediately shelter my eyes, for they're not worthy to witness the EMPRAH himself come back to life.
>>
>>47230592

"Took your goddamn time"

>While sheltering my eyes from his divine grace and his glorious aura.
>>
Make him a snack, maybe try to find some pants.
>>
"So, female marines...."
>>
File: tmp_24661-67c-695857207.jpg (109 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24661-67c-695857207.jpg
109 KB, 680x680
>>47236340
Thats some Heresy you got there boyo
>>
>>47230665
Except no one but the Emperor himself and the Custodes know anything about this. Well, maybe Magnus
>>
>>47230665
/thread
>>
>>47230592
I await for orders to whip the Imperium back to it's pre-heresy glory...and offer him some actual food.

10K years on a over-glorified throne sure makes you hungry.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.