[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scion 2e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Scion 2nd Edition.jpg (432 KB, 580x864) Image search: [Google]
Scion 2nd Edition.jpg
432 KB, 580x864
http://theonyxpath.com/pantheons-scion-second-edition-open-development/

The Pantheons of Scion 2e.

Also, what a surprise: in OP's world, divinity is a social construct!
>>
>>47217932
What's the issue? It basically is. Look at Ares vs. Mars and try to tell me they're the same.
>>
>>47217932
If they wanted me to give a fuck, they would have made the first edition an actual game, rather than glorified campaign notes from the modified Exalted game they played at the office.
>>
>>47217932

>I never got to fight those fire giants riding on a Fire Wyrm in the twin towers as a Firefighter during 9/11

Goddamn that would have been glorious.
>>
>>47217932
Who put the stars in the sky, anon?
Coyote will tell you it was he. Gods from across the world will all claim it was their doing.

And Jones says they were there from the start.
>>
>>47217932
>divinity is a social construct
implying divinity isn't a biological construct that is the natural result of selection of hierarchical structures that produce cultural mores.
>>
At least they didn't try and shove in the welsh pantheon.

I wish they wouldn't tease me with nemetondevos though
>>
I'm still not seeing an actual reason for a second edition. I mean other than money of course.

Godmachine is used to prop up Onyx Path and allows the other games to be made.
Exalted needed to be fixed after the mess of 2e.

Aeon hasn't gotten an official release in over a decade.

But I can't think of a signle reason for Scion 2e! 1e played fine, and it's not like its setting is particularly unique or complicated.

Hell, with fan content you already have more content than 2e could ever deliver, I can't think of any pantheon that wasn't statted up by someone.

Scion 1 was perfect for what it was, it didn't need a 2e so soon!
>>
>>47218643
>1e played fine
You're lying, anon. There is no one, no one at all, who honestly thinks that Scion 1E played fine.
>>
>>47218692
This post is correct.
>>
>>47218643
>exalted needed to be fixed after the mess of 2e

Scion needed to be fixed after the mess of 1e
>>
>>47218715
Exalted 2e at least, like, worked.

It didn't work in a way that was fun a lot of the time, but the mechanics actually existed.

Scion 1e wasn't even an actual game, since fundamental mechanics like power use in combat didn't actually exist.
>>
>>47219004
Hell, a whole bunch of purview rolls didn't actually do anything either.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.