[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Printable Pawns/Tokens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ZombieGhoulShoggothTokens.png (4 MB, 2550x4200) Image search: [Google]
ZombieGhoulShoggothTokens.png
4 MB, 2550x4200
I'm trying to amass a collection of easy to print out tokens for my assorted tabletop games.

Please post any good tokens you have found/made.
Preferably the tokens should print out at 30mm.
All genres are welcome.

The creatures in my tokens are Zombies, Ghouls, and Shoggoths, for Call of Cthulhu. (Tokens are mine but not the art)
>>
almost forgot, this is not limited to monsters, player tokens and other humanoids are more than welcome.
>>
File: TokenTool.png (309 KB, 1024x798) Image search: [Google]
TokenTool.png
309 KB, 1024x798
>>47177630
Something people might find useful; a way to make tokens:
http://download.rptools.net/zip/tokentool-1.0.b28.zip
Simply drop an image into TokenTool, Choose a border and size, then save the new image (or drag the preview in the corner into the document of your choice). Most frames are 256x256 (acceptable for home printing).
>>
>>47178141
how does one open the program, I may be retarded but all those files are .jars
>>
>>47178519
It's a Java archive. You double click it. Do you not have Java on your machine for some reason?
>>
>>47178141
But why not just use GIMP?
>>
>>47180910
Because many people here are not actually that interested in computers and find programs with complex tools difficult to use. Gimp isn't very user-friendly to use if you have zero experience with it. I use it daily but I understand that 'civilians' have difficulty using powerful programs with hundreds of tools. Same goes for everything from programs to power tools.
>>
>>47180962

and those are the people you want to install vulnerability-ridden java?
>>
>>47180978
To be fair, executing a .jar and enabling the java plugin in your browser are not nearly the same.
>>
>>47181041

yeah but there's still malicious .jars and those kinds of people aren't going to know good from bad
>>
>>47181041
Of the two, the executable is by far the more dangerous.
>>
>>47181111
>>47181158
Well it all depends on whether or not you can trust the source. And on Windows that goes for anything.
>>
>>47180978
I want to believe that people are intelligent enough to know which sources to trust and which programs and scripts to run. I want to. I don't. Yeah, some web-based alternatie would be better but I don't know any which woukd be similary efficient to use.
>>
>>47181341
I might actually make this when I get time,
>>
>>47177630
>>
File: Counters_BFG.jpg (2 MB, 1710x3000) Image search: [Google]
Counters_BFG.jpg
2 MB, 1710x3000
>>
File: Counters_Veh.jpg (2 MB, 2187x3000) Image search: [Google]
Counters_Veh.jpg
2 MB, 2187x3000
>>47182980
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.