[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I do respect the Ultramarines!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Ultramarines.jpg (58 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines.jpg
58 KB, 510x546
There has been so much hate about this, but I actually quite like them, Codex and all. They don't seem SO BAD lorewise, but I would love to see anyone else beside me supporting this idea.
>>
File: watcha doin.jpg (77 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
watcha doin.jpg
77 KB, 454x600
>>47177191
go fuck yourself faggot
BLACK TEMPLARS 4 LYFE
>>
File: 1455490745667.png (25 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1455490745667.png
25 KB, 510x546
>>47177191
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the screams of all these Ultrasmurfs I'm flaying alive.
>>
i like them.
>>
Someone showed some love here! Praise to this shadowy character!
>>
>>47177191
>marinade
>marine
>us marine
>space marine
>ultra marine
>????
>>
File: Guilliman_Sketch.jpg (598 KB, 850x860) Image search: [Google]
Guilliman_Sketch.jpg
598 KB, 850x860
I like Guilliman's character and the legion's colors/rules but I've already consigned myself to the Night Lords
>>
>>47178153
>>47177225
>unique IPs = heresy
>>
File: In midnight fail they clad.jpg (163 KB, 859x136) Image search: [Google]
In midnight fail they clad.jpg
163 KB, 859x136
>>47177225
>>
I'm a fanboy for Space Marines, not gonna lie, but when I first got into 40k I played Space Marine (y'know, with Titus and all that) and something there just made me fall in with the Ultramarines. I've got a full army of 'em too, even with Tigurius. COURAGE AND HONOUR, BROTHERS
>>
>>47177191
You know what's wrong with the Toilet Smurfs? It's the fact that they always have to be the center of attention. Some major shit going down, a new threat emerging, it's ALWAYS happening in the Ultramarines' backyard. And they are always the ones who save the day, and even some of the older fluff has been retconned to make them even more perfect, and make them never have done wrong. They're the fucking Mary Sue chapter, admit it. They even get to be the ones who wrote the fucking Space Marine bible, and go around saying that they're The Best of the Best of the Best of the Best and all other chapters look up to them, and blah blah blah blah blah FUCK YOU! I HOPE THE EMPEROR'S CHILDREN SKULLFUCK RAWBUTT GIRLYMAN'S FUCKING CARCASS WHILE MARNY-MARN IS FORCED TO WATCH IF IT'LL SHUT YOU UP FOR GOOD.

They should have just been the blue chapter. That's it. That's what you are. Red for Blood Angels, Yellow for Impy Fists, and Blue for Ultramarines since their name was just a lazy joke about their color scheme in the first place.

Their whole chapter should just be fed to the nids and be done with it.
>>
>>47180706

This literally hasn't been a problem or even been a THING since 6th edition. It was all 2E and 5E. You got any more 5 year old memes you want to whine about? Maybe something about Draigo or Ward?
>>
>>47180706
> Blue for Ultramarines since their name was just a lazy joke about their color scheme in the first place.
In all these years I never saw that. Thanks anon. Now I feel incredibly stupid...
>>
>>47177191
I dig 'em fine. They're the guys who have a playbook and stick to it because, look, they've been doing this a long time. And it's not like the book is THAT strict - the fucking Mortifactors are Codex-adherent, and they have a death cult that gets their Marines high in smokehouses so that they can commune with their ghostly elders and fucking eat people. And somehow THOSE GUYS were given Gulliman's knife, so obviously the Ultras don't have that big a stick up their ass.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.