[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any systems that let me play pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1-1.jpg (605 KB, 676x973) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
605 KB, 676x973
Any systems that let me play pic related?
>>
Legends of the Wulin?
>>
>>47172849
yes
>>
Old guy with gun and sword?

So, like... Probably the majority of systems, as long as they have rules for swords and guns (or in a pinch, crossbows)?
>>
>>47172849
Pathfinder & Iron kingdoms come to mind.
d&d too maybe. i am not into the but would assume so.
>>
>>47172849
>let me play
>yet another shitty manga char

All of them. Are you stupid? It's all fucking make-believe. Just talk to the GM. Sure, he'll probably cunt punt your faggot ass, but you still have to try, OP!
>>
>>47173221
>Boy does he sound mad

They make a cream for that pain, you know?
>>
>>47172849
Shadowrun
Rogue Trader
Various WoD splats
Nechronica (if you're okay with being little girl)
Maid RPG (if you're okay with being butler)
>>
Any system that allows weapon specialization, firearms, and swords will do. But since that character is from a manga it would be wise to use a super hero system since manga is notorious for power creep to insane proportions.
>>
File: Anima C'iel Dragon.png (1 MB, 876x895) Image search: [Google]
Anima C'iel Dragon.png
1 MB, 876x895
>>47172849
>>47173221
>>47173468
Or Anima: Beyond Fantasy.
Though if he's just "Old dude with a katana and a revolver", that's kinda tame.
I mean, there're dragons that breathe feathers made out of pure light elemental energy, and their breath hits you, you run the risk of losing any hostile thoughts for a good long time.
>>
DUDE GURPS LMAO
>>
>>47172849
You can shoehorn weeb trash into anything If you're stubborn enough.

Can't cure your unimaginative garbage though.
>>
>>47172849
Feng Shui, though you'll be diluted in both arts by trying to be multi-talented.
>>
>>47172954
I honestly can't tell if you are just shitposting or not.
>>
File: 15+-+1.jpg (161 KB, 525x788) Image search: [Google]
15+-+1.jpg
161 KB, 525x788
Tenra Bansho Zero.

You'll be Rising Zan basically.

https://youtu.be/LCSfmVvHg8k
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.