[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Shoggy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: AGP.png (47 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
AGP.png
47 KB, 208x249
It's been weeks since the last bit of AGP, does anyone know when he's next going to put some up, or just where he is?
>>
>>47172732
He went to that new board.
>>
>>47172774
Huh, does storytime count as quests?
>>
>>47172732
Dude, have you seen the archives?

The dude's spend a year between posts before, you're in for a wait dude.
>>
>>47172813
I vaguely remember him posting something about having the next update in like a week quite a while back
>>
File: lamenter smash.jpg (56 KB, 722x722) Image search: [Google]
lamenter smash.jpg
56 KB, 722x722
Sorry for the lack of update, I'm sort of buying a house which has absolutely ruined my supply of free time. I'm going to be aiming for a 26th or 27th posting for the next chapter I think (Because I'll be out of town for over a week starting sometime that weekend).

I'll get an ETA up and running on my archive site sometime this week.
>>
>>47172906
Where are you posting it?
>>
>>47173218
Here, unless a mod comes out and directly tells me to fuck off.
>>
>>47172906
Fucking awesome. Good luck with the house, shoggy.
>>
>>47172906
Probably a good thing you're not updating in my exam period. Good luck with that house
>>
>>47173321
>>47173361
Thanks, it's a huge pain in the ass, but hopefully it'll be worth it.
>>
>>47172906
Hell yeah shoggy! And don't let bum ass anons get on you- you do you. We'll be here for story time always.
>>
>>47173361
http://www.theallguardsmenparty.com/
>>
>>47173480
It will be, as long as the house is decently built and taken care of. Paying a mortgage instead of rent really pays out over the long run.
>>
>>47172906

Are you getting a missus with the house.
>>
File: burr.jpg (358 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
burr.jpg
358 KB, 2000x1125
>>47177170
Ha ha, no.

Might finally get a dog though, I miss having a dog.
>>
>>47177233
Dog mistress.

Shoggy, you dog, you.
>>
>>47172906
Take all the time you need my lord. I hope your new house is at least half as awesome as the stories you've graced us with.
>>
>>47172774
OH hey, I hadn't noticed there was a new board. That's great, we've need a quest board for ages.
>>
>>47177233

Will it be a seldom dog though?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.