[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
making life hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Quilindra.png (961 KB, 890x1223) Image search: [Google]
Quilindra.png
961 KB, 890x1223
ADVENTURERS!! Help out a DM strained for ideas. I'm running a Pathfinder campaign right now, and one of my players "befriended" a succubus NPC. Problem is, he gave her the "I think we should see other people" line when she revealed she was in league with a bigger demon whose goals run counter to theirs. She offered the player demonic powers in exchange of course, but he spurned her advances and literally punted her out of a window with a giant hammer.

That's not the last he is going to see of her. Oh no. She's got a long history of messing with heads and turning heroes into despondent wrecks. In the real world, we have legends of Succubi who sit on the chests of men who have just awoke to find that they are paralyzed (easily attributed to sleep paralysis), and who suffer nightmares of having their... fluids stolen during the night. I want the former to happen, and the latter to be implied. I've cleared that the player is comfortable with this level of depravity.

My issue is how to make it happen. He's playing an alchemist, so he is immune to poisons (the succubus' preferred weapon). Is there some kind of curse or spell that can paralyze someone and lasts at least long enough for the succubus to deliver a spiteful speech before teleporting away with a piece of his gear? (Specifically his injector, which she will be using to steal his juices to make some evil half-human homunculi of the player who will come after him, groaning "Father...!")
>>
SUCCUBUS? REDEEMED?
>>
>>47171721
Where are you getting "redeemed" from? This one sounds pretty straightforwardly evil.
>>
>>47171721
>>
>>47171992
Dang it you lusty fuckers. Got nothing? Using the SRD's search function fro paralysis has gotten me nowhere.
>>
File: 1456709585949.jpg (81 KB, 713x811) Image search: [Google]
1456709585949.jpg
81 KB, 713x811
>>47172208
wait you're not trolling?

hold person.

read the fucking spells if you're gonna dm.
>>
File: 1444161338358.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444161338358.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
>>47171669
I know you want to be all dramatic, but have you considered using a net?
>>
>>47172365
hold person doesn't last very long. Might have to shorten the speech to a few seconds, but it's the best I can find too.
>>
>>47171669
If you're willing to fiat the fuck out of it, Bestow Curse is open ended enough to make something work. Of course, you'd have to be very careful that the players didn't just slap that same curse on things to SoD them.
Barring that, look into the various stat damage spells: Zero in a stat that's not CON means you can't act.

Another alternative would be to just bring in a grappler or three under the effects of Greater Invisibility.

Or hell, you could just fiat it so that succubi have a paralysis ability that requires the target to be sleeping and the bus to be sitting on them.
>>
>>47172582
how long is she gonna talk, 4 to five rounds is a good amount of time.
>>
>>47172758
This. Talking for more than 2 phrases is also a free action on one's turn.
>>
File: princess young.jpg (53 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
princess young.jpg
53 KB, 500x613
>>47172689
Say, that's it right there! I forgot about reducing attributes! A silent Ray of Enfeeblement (or four) while someone is sleeping might not even wake them, and with a Strength of 1, sitting on his chest will definitely result in a pinned condition. Perfect.

Thanks for getting shit done, /tg/.
Have a little girl holding her pet monster as a reward. You love monsters and little girls :D
>>
>>47174891
You're welcome.

I would fuck both of them, but not at the same time.
>>
You have to do more then just steal some "fluids" theres a reason hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and this woman is a fucking demon. She needs to do something like murder all the woman he ever looks at and frame him for it.
>>
>>47172365
Doesn't work on outsiders.
>>
>>47177127
READING
COMPREHENSION
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.