[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder party going crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
so 4 out of my 5 skype party members just went on a hour long rent about each other blaming and insulting everyone in quite a hefty way.
Now they want me to kick each other out of the party ...
>>
>>47164496
Do as they ask, kick em all and just keep playing with the one who didn't flip a shit.
>>
Seems like the best way
>>
Either kick all of them or kick the ones that started the shit show.
Unless they have a strong claim for being a fucking twat, for example the other player tried a rape or something fucked up like that.

My vote goes for kick them all
>>
>>47164517
Pretty much this. You can't kick just one or two out without showing favortism so just lose them all and get new players. I'd give them each the chance to apologize and rejoin after a bit to let them cool off and as spaces open back up.
>>
Care to give some more detail OP?
Maybe we can give better advice if we know what happened
>>
More detail: So players were supposed to make a new character. We use 15PB. One guy implied to another player that his stats were wrong. He didnt take it very mature and thats were the escalation began
>>
>>47164583
Kick both of them. If a player thinks an other player is breaking the rules he should have gone to you.
A player can try to help an other player if he doesn't have a full grasp of the rules, but if it escalates or there is a dispute he should back down, because it is not his place to regulate other players.
The butt-hurt min/max must go as well for being an immature twat.
>>
File: angry black man (5).jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
angry black man (5).jpg
119 KB, 600x600
Look I understand that you don't want to kick players, it feels bad and gives a bad taste in your mouth.
Just take all of them apart and chew them out.
Tell them this kind of shit is not acceptable and a waste of time.
All of them get one chance to play nice, ONE CHANCE, fuck up again and give them the boot.
No buts, no pleading, no meta backstabbing the other players.

ONE CHANCE
>>
ITT: People with no real life friends or conflict resolution skills
>>
>>47164716
Its true I dont have a quadrillion facebook friend like you young snipper snappers, I only have 4 real friends.
But if they start fighting for over a hour over a game, A FUCKING GAME, it slam there heads together and tell them to stop being gay.
Touchy feelly homo-erotic problem solved, within 5 minutes and everybody is friends again.
>>
>>47164671
This GM knows that sometimes you need to give a chance and pity the fools.
I applaud you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.