[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Frobb the wizard spends his days and nights enchanting pieces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: KyCWXEi.jpg (119 KB, 1088x816) Image search: [Google]
KyCWXEi.jpg
119 KB, 1088x816
>Frobb the wizard spends his days and nights enchanting pieces of petrified wood before casting them into the sea from his cliff-side tower.
>>
>>47136191
Kek
>>
>>47136191

I'm actually interested as to why he's doing this. Are his cast-offs failures which he disposes of by casting off the cliff, and he's trying to perfect a specific enchantment that involves petrified wood? Or is this in and of itself his intent, and the enchanted pieces cast off the cliff purposefully?
>>
Frobb the wizard is a loser.
>>
>>47136191
frobb gets hung by the local fishermen for his suspicious behavior
>>
>>47136191
Enchanting them with Explosive Runes ?
>>
>>47139211
why not enchant them to transmogrify whoever finds them into more petrified wood
>>
>>47136191
is it beautiful? maybe like making paper cranes? Does the sea glow on a dark and still night? has the wood washed away far into the ocean? far into the ocean perhaps finding it's way to a long lost love? Does Frobb have to earn money to buy reagents? Has he promised powerful spells he no longer uses to the apprentice that makes him a thousand more pieces of wood? Is this a riddle just to show the PCs not every hook has an answer? Someone tell me more about Frobb, please...
>>
This is now a Frobbposting thread.
>>
Frobb wants a crystal tree tower to retire in

These things take time
>>
>>47136191
is this a metaphor for jerkin it?
>>
>>47136191
Frobb is enchanting the pieces to stick together, frobb is enjoying his extremely difficult and gigantic puzzle that his buddy fribb sent him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.