[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinobigami first-draft pdf request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Does anyone have the first-draft pdf that was recently released for shinobigami? Can't seem to find it anywhere...
>>
Last bump in case somebody has it...
>>
>>47124870

Bumping as well, i'm interested,
>>
hopefull bump
>>
>>47124870
I would have it if I had backed it but when I found out it was going to have a rules-lite system that put me off drastically.
The artwork is nice but you might as well use M&M, LotFR or even Feng Shui as you'll have more options in character creation plus a more ridge game-like structure.
>>
>>47129236
Well of course Shinobigami rather rules lite as it is for adventures that will be pulled off in one evening (and characters are meant for single adventures too). This means as much baggage as possible has to be deconstructed to allow for narrative focus.

This naturally isn't everyone's cup of tea.
>>
>>47129506
>This naturally isn't everyone's cup of tea.

A game that you can do with FATE but instead of paying £16.99 you're being asked to pay around £45. How is that anyone's cup of tea?
It's not like The End of the World games where the system and the way it's presented is unique.
>>
>>47129236
What do you consider "rules-lite"? It's still a fairly crunchy game, it's just that the crunch is focused towards the game's structure, rather than trying to model how good a character is at arbitrary shit like basket-weaving or how many languages they can speak.
>>
>>47129775
>A game that you can do with FATE
>It's not like The End of the World games where the system and the way it's presented is unique.
I'm getting the impression that you really don't understand what kind of game Shinobigami is.
>>
>>47124870
>>47129236
>>47129506
>>47129787

This is great and all, but does anyone have the PDF so we can make up our own damn minds about it?
>>
>>47131711

There are 1,526 backers who could leak it but it doesn't seem like any of them has yet... Maybe someone could ask any of them for a private copy of the pdf and then leaks it here?...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.