[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huzzah! Another victory for fanboys bitching on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Phoenix Guard.jpg (161 KB, 772x1035) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Guard.jpg
161 KB, 772x1035
Huzzah! Another victory for fanboys bitching on the internet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLQMp93t8CY
>>
File: A_Wight-_2015-12-30_02-47.jpg (164 KB, 640x544) Image search: [Google]
A_Wight-_2015-12-30_02-47.jpg
164 KB, 640x544
This is good.
>>
>>47107948
Too embarrassed to show your face on /twg/, eh Arch?
>>
>>47107948
His voice enrages me to no end. His tone of "everything I say is right and my opinion is the only opinion."
Plus he was at the forefront of bitching about Total War: Warhammer. Now that it isnt nearly as bad as he said it would be, he has 180'd and praises it.
>>
>>47108728
>A person who previously disparaged a product due to bad decisions made by developer has changed his mind and now is cautiously optimistic of the product due to good decisions made by the developer.

And this is bad... how?
>>
>>47108971
Because everything who disagrees with that anon is bad, apparently.
>>
>>47107948
End Times ruined Phoenix Guard so badly when it turned out Asuryan chose the antichrist to be his Jesus.
>>
can we just get a blog post? This guy sounds like he's trying to be total biscuit and isn't even pulling that off.
>>
>>47109485
End Times? That's Heresy you're talking, boy. We don't like Heresy 'round these parts. We don't talk 'bout the End Times, lest the great daemon Ward descend upon us.
>>
>>47109635
Ward didn't like End Times, he quite because of it. Supposedly he was only trying to minimize how shitty it was.

Also, I just can't get it out of my mind. Imrik, Korhil, the Phoenix Guard, and especially Alith Anar. They all got fucked HARD.
>>
File: latest.png (267 KB, 300x496) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
267 KB, 300x496
>>47107948

If the Hyrule total war people jump ship this game I will buy that shit right fucking now.

I remember they were wishing that this had modding.
>>
>>47109635

Ward was the hero we needed, but didn't deserve.
>>
>>47109749

I find Hyrule Total War fun even if its dev is an autist.
>>
>>47110773

Better story than Hyrule warriors at least?
>>
>>47110792
>plays _______ Warriors game for the story
Look, I get that this is /tg/, not /v/, but...kek.
>>
>>47107948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok86Hw5CZqE
>>
>>47109696
>Ward didn't like End Times, he quite because of it. Supposedly he was only trying to minimize how shitty it was.
Anything that supports this suggestion? Not that I can't believe it to be true, but once he said "his masterpiece" still had to come and it was obviously referring to the parts of the end times he wrote
>>
>>47109466
This, giving little to no space for doubts or contrasts just comes out as being arrogant and self centered
>>
>>47110792
>hack and slash one man army dynasty warriors clone
>story
Pick one.
>>
>>47109485
Yeah. It wouldn't have been so bad if they at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>47112295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67bZGL3hMnI

this is more accurate with the setting
>>
so.
Who is excited for radious' mods?
>>
>>47110792
>>47111014
>>47112359
It may not have had a full-blown "Story" but DW: Gundam had some great interactions between teammates from different universes/time periods.
>>
>>47114683
As did Hyrule Warriors

It made Fi likeable for fucks sake
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.