[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your character have lots of weapons on them /tg/? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ABDN_RIG-011.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
ABDN_RIG-011.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Does your character have lots of weapons on them /tg/? How do they store them so they can be grabbed at a moment's notice?
>>
File: Vampire Hunter.jpg (390 KB, 527x893) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Hunter.jpg
390 KB, 527x893
>>47077261
Most of my characters actually wear some sort of medieval themed plate carrier or chest rig.
>>
>medieval themed plate carrier
Did they have something like that back then?
>>
My character summons their weapon precisely to avoid this.
>>
>>47077261
My current character just carries her scythe wherever she goes.
She doesn't quite get why this makes people unnerved when she turns up.
>>
>>47077261
2 hand crossbows on the waist, one heavy crossbow on the upper back, Bolts on the thighs, two kukri knives on the lower back.
>>
Pocket dimension holds the uber-massive greatsword, a glove of holding holds his long sword and shield, a haver's haversack holds all his thrown weapons and bow+arrows, and he has an obvious shortsword on his belt as her only visible weapon.
>>
>>47077993
Same concept as this but I'm a Summoner, so it's my Eidolon and a horsechopper. She doesn't understand why every town they pass through calls the guards to question her, back home this is totally acceptable and expected.
>>
She's got a ton she keeps on harnesses and holsters. It works out though because she's got multiple arms.
>>
>>47077397
No, but they also didn't have elves, magic, or mindflayers, either.

So, we have some wiggle room.
>>
Apokalyptika with a backpack with two 2 Bolas connected to it, knuckleduster in the pocket and knife at the waist.
>>
>>47077261
The Traveller character basically has three levels of equipment:

Subtle / formal situation: Uniform (built in light body armour), Gauss pistol visibly in a holster and a flash-bang grenade in a pocket.

"Pirate town" or other unfriendly neighbourhood: Vargr armour with built in blades, gauss pistol, Vargr sword and few hand grenades.

Combat: Combat armour (basically a space suit with as much armour as a person can carry without it being a powered armour) Gauss support weapon, loads of grenades and a PLAAW (single use plasma launcher.)

Occasionally the captain tells him to carry a suitcase with the gauss support weapon and the PLAAW during formal situations as well.

The character in the fantasy campaign normally wears regular clothing and carries a club for self defense. He may take a spear, battle-axe, shield and armour if the situation requires it but normally the club will do.
>>
>>47077261
They just wear a cestus, sometimes more than just one.
>>
File: Adept.png (616 KB, 1194x547) Image search: [Google]
Adept.png
616 KB, 1194x547
>>47077261
My last character was a DH2E Adept that wore pic related.

The twin bolt pistol and sheild probably is the best weapons a low level character can get.

Just remember that with zombies, to aim for the legs.
>>
File: power claw.png (1 MB, 594x914) Image search: [Google]
power claw.png
1 MB, 594x914
My Rogue Trader character just recently got a pair of lightning claws. They're sized for humans but still require strength 4 to use. Aside from that he has two plasma pistols, one best quality so it cant jam, and its accurate. They are probably in seperate holsters on the hip and are for enemies that i dont want to melee.

He has a burning blade, which is basically a power sword that inflicts fire damage. Ill probably end up using one lightning claw for a swift attack, and the other hand using the burning blade for the extra fire damage and the ability to add +15 to parry. Either that or one lightning claw and wrath plasma pistol for max damage output.

Lastly he wears a pair of best quality light carapace armour. I kinda would like to upgrade the armour with mag-locks, so that i can just magnetically holster things to it. But thats just for taste.
>>
>>47077261
Yes. At the moment my Fighter is carrying the following weapons on his person.

>Greatsword
>Silvered Longsword
>Silvered Shortsword (Can do an additional 1d4 fire damage)
>Crossbow (40 rounds carried)
>Dagger

He also carries a shield, although it's hardly a weapon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.