[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I love the Space Wolves now
>>
File: 6465063.jpg (58 KB, 294x475) Image search: [Google]
6465063.jpg
58 KB, 294x475
>>47052445
Objectively a better book
>>
>>47052518
Magnus? More like Fagnus
>>
>>47052445
>attack prospero
>0 Orbital resistance
>deploy ground forces
>HUGE loses
>didnt just exterminatus

they are terrible, they have no pros compared to other legions they arnt the best in anything but being shit
>>
>>47052542
The SW's losses are described as moderate according to the lexi
>>
>>47052579
according to Scars their forces were described as rather fucked up, and i do believe many well known characters died, not to mention the loss of custodians and sisters of silence

cyclonic warheads would have gotten the job done
>>
>>47052623
Yeah, but then you wouldn't have a story. I mean Horus could have just virus bombed Earth but again, no story.
>>
>>47052639
did you read any of the story, Horus dosent want to win he wants to fuck up his father just for lols, there is no satisfaction from a virus bombing for him
>>
>>47052667
How is that disagreeing with what I said?
>>
>>47052623
Russ was looking for any excuse to not have to kill everyone. He was trying to give Magnus the opportunity to surrender. Nuking it from orbit does not give that option.
>>
>>47052836
Russ opened fire with no dialogue, targeting the civilian population
>>
>>47052445
I loved both of these, they really go together. Abnett is by far the better writer though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.