[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.kickstarter.com/project s/cze/ghostbusters-the-b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: CfxxVGLUYAI3Zx8.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CfxxVGLUYAI3Zx8.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/ghostbusters-the-board-game-ii

I'll just leave this here...
>>
Fuck you and your fuck-

Ghostbusters is cool.

>GHOSTBUSTERS: THE BOARD GAME II.
Never heard of the first. Is there even one?
>>
>>47043280
>Based on the comic

Fuck yeah, sign me up.
>>
>>47043891
There was a kickstarter for the first one. If you want to order it in you should be able to but unfortunately you won't get the kickstarter exclusives.
>>
>>47043891

It's garbage, that's why. Cryptozoic makes nothing but garbage.
>>
>>47044835
>It's garbage, that's why. Cryptozoic makes nothing but garbage.
And that's that. I appreciate it..
>>
>>47044835
I've got the first one and it's really fun! Sure it's basically a reskined Zombicide with different combat mechanics but anyone that is a fan of ghostbusters will be forgiving off that. Designers borrow ideas all the time.

You get a respectable amount of campaigns and a lot of miniatures which are of high quality.

I'm happy to have the first one in my collection and can't wait to try out the second. :)

9/10
>>
>>47044945
>9/10
Huh? That is a first in /tg/.
>>
>>47044975
For Ghostbusters fans I'd give it a 10/10 but I give it a 9/10 because I'm being realistic here cause there are better board games.

To name a few that would be Caverna, Firefly: The Game and Twilight Imperium 3.
>>
>>47044975
/tg/ is super forgiving and willing to look over major design over sights... to a fault.

This is a board with a Pathfinder general after all.

I've never played this game but based on /tg/'s history of positive hyperbole I would say this game is 6/10.

Don't say you haven't been warned.
>>
>>47045031
>For Ghostbusters fans I'd give it a 10/10 but I give it a 9/10 because I'm being realistic here cause there are better board games.
Fuck you and your bull. Fuck you!

>>47045055
>I've never played this game but based on /tg/'s history of positive hyperbole I would say this game is 6/10.
That sounds a bit more realistic.
>>
>based on the old, outdated dudebusters

Why would someone who wasn't a meninist buy this?
>>
>>47045055
Fine. If you like Zombicide and are a fan of Ghostbusters you will enjoy this.

I'm still sticking to my rating of 9/10. Zombicide is a great game and so is this. The miniatures are fantastic and the campaigns are fun!

I would not give this a 6/10. The lowest rating I would give this is an 8/10.
>>
>>47043280
Why are Peter and Egon wearing suits?
>>
>>47045445

Probably from the court scene.
>>
>>47045088
If you don't believe me then check out this video. I think this is a fair review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFAUIdVB94k
>>
>>47045541
That's the first Ghostbusters of course. The second Ghostbusters board game adds some extra mechanics as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.