[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most blatantly fetishy thing ever to appear in an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: eros.png (154 KB, 309x671) Image search: [Google]
eros.png
154 KB, 309x671
What is the most blatantly fetishy thing ever to appear in an official sourcebook for a system that isn't FATAL?
>>
File: 1401204642923.png (2 MB, 1387x925) Image search: [Google]
1401204642923.png
2 MB, 1387x925
How about this wondrous creature?
>>
Both those things seem like they'd have a believable place in a setting. One as a inevitable conclusion for robot/cybernetic shit and the other as a fucking horror story
>>
File: hornedones.jpg (333 KB, 1352x1510) Image search: [Google]
hornedones.jpg
333 KB, 1352x1510
oh, what's that? you've never seen the Horned Ones from Cthulhutech?

god Cthulhutech was a trainwreck of a game. trainwreck of a system, interesting setting premise destroyed by various things, and almost every adventure was a railroad.

in the 'debut' adventure of the Horned Ones, they literally sexually assault/rape you. if you're a woman, enjoy your horrific abortion! if you give birth to it you'll die.
>>
>>47036082
FATAL isn't the only published ERP system, you know. Check out Zettai Reido sometime.
>>
File: Tentacle Rods.jpg (40 KB, 304x155) Image search: [Google]
Tentacle Rods.jpg
40 KB, 304x155
>Tentacle Rods

This is from an official D&D module.
>>
File: lion.god.thumb.jpg (18 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
lion.god.thumb.jpg
18 KB, 232x232
>MFW looking at Kingdom Death: Monster shit.

Though I'm still debating if it's really fetishy. The cheesecake is egregious but it's obviously going for the Giger/Aliens disturbing sexuality.

Not sure how well it hits the mark.
>>
>>47038110
Depends on how /d/ you are.
>>
>>47038110
Eh, it's basically all sex-horror and lolwut. I guess you could fap to the Sunstalker umbilicus thing if you want. Or the Wet Nurse, who's just the model and is a big ball of tits and dicks. But it's less "ooh that's my fetish" and more "oh. Oh! Eww. *shudder*"
>>
>>47036082
Savage Genitalia in Freak Legion
>>
>>47038265

I'm not fapping to any of that shit. Giger sexuality is cool, cheesecake is fine, but putting them both in the same game sends some weird messages.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.