[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #814: DENTAL PLAN Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47013852
>>
File: tyrannosaurus_1.jpg (72 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
tyrannosaurus_1.jpg
72 KB, 640x395
>>47024118
>requiring a mere 'dental plan'
>not having teeth the mightiest beast would envy and a bite strong enough to crush motor vehicles
>not then adding just enough shark DNA to continually regrow them whenever they fall out
>not eventually using the teeth as currency
>>
Is there a difference in power between a servant's skill, and a noble phantasm with a similar ability, if the two are the same rank?
For example, imagine my servant has a Cloak of Shadows as its NP, with a rank of B. Would this be comparable in power to the Presence Concealment skill at rank B?
Another example, Rider (Medusa) has the Mystic Eyes of Petrification at rank A+. What if the hero Perseus had the Gorgon's head as a noble phantasm, that grants a petrification power at rank A+. Would these two powers be equally powerful?

TL;DR Are noble phantasms inherently stronger, weaker or equal to skills?
>>
>>47024169
There's no relation, they all do different things. As a general rule magic system-related skills tend to be hella buff and versatile (which is why Magic Resistance is such a big deal), and at higher ranks Noble Phantasm bullshit trumps skill bulshit in a contest of direct concept-vs-concept conflict
>>
>>47024167
>That spoiler.
Dinosaur Ork?
>>
>>47024462
Dinork.
>>
Val if you're around could you answer a question for me? If i wanted to take Lucifer as my Hero spirit would I need Divinity Ex? Also would I need anything else?
>>
>>47024462
Not that anon, but I think you mean 'dinosork'.
TyrannosORKus Rex
>>
Could you use Green Lantern constructs to make monomolecular wire nets?
>>
>>47024462
Dork.
>>
>>47024562
Well as far as I know nobody does and constructs can be broken so maybe it wouldn't be stable enough.
>>
So, what happens to the crew of the Light of Terra if you turn it into an ACU?
>>
>>47024512
Lucifer isn't a god, so he wouldn't be EX. In TM things like Saints, holy men, and demigods all have Divinity ranks. Hell, I think Saint George had a B in it. Gilgamesh himself had a A+ downgraded to a B, I believe. So an actual angel? It's probably going to be A++ or something, but not Ex, as they're not literal gods.

I'm not Val though, this is just my logic on it.
>>
>>47024512
Not Val, but I don't believe there's any required skill for any servant, just skills that make more or less sense.
Lucifer, for example, is indeed originally a Divine Spirit, but Divinity also means your affinity with the Gods. Lucifer is both cast down from the Heavens and fights against God, so there's reasons for him not to have Divinity (or at least not have a very high rank).

For the rest, you *need* very little, but given the stories around Lucifer, it'd make sense to give him Bravery, Charisma and a NP related to light.
Or maybe you mean the Lucifer that is Satan, then you might want something like Mystic Eyes or a NP related to fire.
Innocent Monster is also an interesting ability to give Lucifer.
>>
>>47024843
I should note there is a canon basis for this sort of thing; Gilgamesh's Divinity ranking is lowered from A+ to B because he hates the gods so much his legend makes him less godly.

Or something.

I hate Fate logic. Nasu just fucking mashes words together to pretend he's a big boy who actually understands what they mean.
>>
So, i recently watched that movie again...

Do you know if Origin:Spirits of the Past has enough material to make a jump out of it ?
>>
>>47024512
>Lucifer
>Heroic Spirit
Oh yeah, no way THAT could go wrong in so many different ways. Dude's at best an arrogant jerk like Gilgamesh, worst case Angira Mainyu levels of fucked up, except unlike him Lucifer actually IS the Devil, so...
>>
>>47024913
>Not knowing about glorious rebel against a corrupt god Lucifer.
>>
>>47024829
>>47024843
>>47024913
Thanks for the feedback, I was told in IRC i may need Divinity as he was an angel.
>>
>>47024913
There are a huge number of interpretations for him, and as he hasn't really been in Nasuverse stuff yet you can just pick your own.
>>
>>47024906
Never heard of it, can you explain?
>>
>>47024994
Normally, I'd say 'Go watch it', but here's a relatively quick summary:

Humanity is in the future. They have some advanced technology, have set up some outposts on the moon (like mini-biospheres for example). Unfortunately, some twat decide that the plants aren't growing fast enough and does something to accelerate it, with ... predictable results - aka the plants gain a rudimentary consciousness, wreck the biosphere then extend everywhere on the moon, eventually BLOWING UP A CHUNK OF IT. Then they fall to Earth, causing the Apocalypse.

Fast forward however many years later, the world is divided in 3 pieces: the Forest (a bunch of homicidal overgrowth that still manage to live in harmony with the 2nd faction by controlling its water supply), the Neutral City (a small city built in the ruins of past cities, living with the Forest and acting as a buffer between it and the 3rd faction), The Ragna Nation (a militaristic nation full of machines, smoke, and all that stuff which want to return Earth to its natural state).

The MC named Agito and his friend Kain go and try to steal some water from the Forest-controlled well. They get caught and Agito make a run for it and end up in a underground facility. There he see a blinking red light, and discover a big machine. He climb up to it, then discover that its a stasis machine that still a an occupant, named Toola. Said Toola is in possesion of the local MacGuffin which is a raban (some sort of futuristic cell-phone/computer/access-key) that the Ragna Nation is searching for to activate Project E.S.T.O.C. (a large-scale terraforming device) and return the Erath to its original state.

For the rest, you'll have to watch it.
>>
>>47025256
And here's the trailer to go with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zHfbm1akM
>>
>>47025374
>Not available in your country
Oh.
Also, off topic, but I just realized that if you import the Light of Terra as your ACU and take both Experimental ACU and the Forged Alliance Scenario, you can increase it's firepower and armour by 700%.
>>
>>47024799
Bump, I'm also curious.
>>
>>47025467
>>47024799
They die horribly and get mushed into the suddenly compressed LoT, what did you think would happen?

You'll never get the stains out of the seats either.
>>
>>47025423
>Not available in your country
.....Damnit. Well i'm pretty sure you could find another version of it on Youtube cause I live in France and have no idea how to make it visible to other countries.
>>
>>47025467
Nothing's been said on it, as far as I know. But ACUs are fully automated, so they probably get a sudden flood of vacation time.
>>
>>47024799
>>47025467
This >>47025564, but it seems the size only changes if it's BELOW 80 meters. In fact, it seems some upgrades would make it BIGGER.
>>
File: i have a secret.gif (987 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
i have a secret.gif
987 KB, 500x281
>>47024799
> So, what happens to the crew of the Light of Terra if you turn it into an ACU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

I just wank it as Jumpchan waving her hand and giving them time off to go chill. Or they become ants.

Probably both.
>>
>>47025548
Found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESYx7goRHI8 for Eagle landers.
>>
>>47024906
After watching the trailer and hearing that summary, I fully encourage you to make a jump out of this. It looks amazing!
>>
>>47025662
Thanks!
>>47025744
Hmmmm....
Maybe i will, or maybe not...
I already tried once to make a jump (EVE Online), but realized i was WAY in over my head to try and make something that could encompass such a large game, and abandonned it.

But this seems much simpler so i may give it a try. Not claiming it though, so if anyone else want to give it a go, do so.
>>
So, when, exactly, does the 40k jump happens? Besides that one location that hurls you back to the Heresy, is there a specifc year for when the jump begins?
>>
>>47026121
Nope. Each location roll takes place at a different period of time, e.g. Macragge getting invaded by the Tyranids.
>>
Is there a perk that allows you to safely interact with alternate universe you's?

Also, if the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump finished yet?
>>
>>47024516
Orkeosaurus is an actual thing in 40k. It's a giant mega-squiggoth iirc.
>>
>>47026143
>Rolled Gravalax
My 40k-fu is must be weak, this doesn't rings any bells. Oh well.

Another question: How much danger would a blank tech-priest be in if their only drawback was Dark Millenium x7 (i.e. +1000 years)?

Also as a blank tech-priest, is the risk/reward of working for an Inquisitor worth it, or would I be better of just tinkering in a forge world?
>>
>>47026422
Isn't that the planet where the HERO OF THE IMPERIUM CIAPHAS CAIN is in?
>>
>>47026268
>Is there a perk that allows you to safely interact with alternate universe you's?
I don't see why you'd need a perk to do that.
>>
File: 183.jpg (276 KB, 738x984) Image search: [Google]
183.jpg
276 KB, 738x984
If anyone wishes to make a CBS Supergirl Jump, you're more than welcome to. From what I understand there's a bunch of Aliens, including J'onn and White Martians.
>>
>>47026731
Is that bayonetta dressed as a squid?
>>
>>47026611
To see how you could have turned out, to create a army consisting of yourself, gathering information from versions of you who have succeeded at what you want to do, taking the phrase "Go Fuck Yourself Literally", safe organ donors.
>>
>>47026596
hang on I have that book but it's an anthology.
>>
>>47026747
Yes.
>>
>>47026611
Some settings make it so you die if you do so, like JJBA.
>>
>>47026731
>>47026747
Does she have ink-shooters on her feet?
>>
>>47026785
I guess but that's awfully super specific and niche
>>
>>47026785
Then how do the 30 Kars live on Mars?
>>
>>47026856
Not a canon story.
>>
>>47026596
okay I skimmed all the stories in that book and while I cannot say he does not go there off top of my head he does not go there in that anthology.
>>
>>47026889
>>47026596
found it
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Gravalax_Incident
>>
>>47026596
There's this bit in the wiki.

>Gravalax
>Mainly mentioned in the novel "Ciaphas Cain: Hero of the Imperium" the Imperium held colonies on this planet with the Tau and "Xeno-Lovers" a group of pro-tau humans who fight the PDF and the Valhallan 597th Guard regiment. Not much history is told about this "miserable mud-ball." The combined forces of the Valhallan 597th and Commissar Cain, and an Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos, Amberley Vail, were sorely tested on Gravalax. After political instability caused the fall of the Tau's peaceful diplomatic missions and the Order to eliminate the human planetary governor by Lord General Zyvan. This was all dwarfed by the invasion of one of the first Tyranid hive fleets in many a century.
>>
>>47026856
Ignoring the fact that Jorge isn't canon, they're from different iterations of the universe, rather than actual alternate selves.

IE Kars 1 and Kars 2 touch on Mars, so they die. But Kars 3 from Universe 3 lives through the end and beginning of the universe, and touches Kars A from Universe A. Kars A can't touch Kars B from Universe B, but nothing stopping him from high-fiving Kars 3.
>>
>>47026785
All I know of alternate versions of you killing you in JJBA is possibly just an effect of Funny Valentine's stand, not actually a required function of interacting with alternate versions of yourself.
>>
>>47026268
It's still being worked on; I've been busier than usual lately, so I'm not able to work on it as much as I'd like.
>>
>>47027557
Thanks for the update. Just wanted to see how it was going along.
>>
What kind of ship is the Light of Terra, before the upgrades you can give it in the jumps that is?
>>
>>47027767
>What kind of ship is the Light of Terra
Space, it is a space ship.
>>
>>47027767
She is a Gloriana-class and from what Babylon said it can be 16-32 kms
>>
>>47027767
It's a fuckhuge imperial battleship..
>>
>>47027767
It is based off the a ship of the same name from 40K Rouge Trader, it is one of the biggest battleships in Imperium history. Keep in mind that older tech is better tech in the cluster fuck that is the 40K universe and the LoT is Pre-Heresy.
>>
Who made the blame jump and are they still around? Because I have some questions:
1. Net terminal genes would allow me to access technical databases right? I'm getting them either way and giving them to killy and the rest of the people I encounter via a custom retrovirus and the plague bringer perk from road to El Dorado but I want to know if that can help me get there tech
2. There's no pay CP to start where you want option in the location section, is this intentional?
3. Safeguard levels are a trap option if you're not safeguard right?
4.Sanakan Soul + builder +Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger is how you start making your own megastructure isn't it?
5. Speaking of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger when it says Discounted for both NSE & Dismantler does that mean it's discounted twice if you have them both?
6. Out of context resurrection abilities work on Yion Green right?
>>
>>47028321
Dirge is gone, you're fucked on getting answers.
>>
>>47028373
well damn, does anyone have any ideas or more insight into the series than I do? I'm guessing I will have to fanwank something but I want to be able to do so responsibly so I'm running it by the thread anyway because these are all ideas I've had
>>
>>47028321
There really should be a supplement with default prices for basic options like paying for location choice, ya know just in case of a jump not having their own rule/price for things like that.
>>
File: [suddenly esdeath].gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
[suddenly esdeath].gif
2 MB, 500x281
>go to Akame ga Kill
>fight Esdeath
>knock her to the equivalent of 1 HP and unable to move
>walk away wordlessly

What happens, /jc/?

>>47028373
You sure he's not just on vacation?
>>
>>47028452
rage
>>
>>47028449
no there shouldn't, because someone might want to do that intentionally and that would override their artistic vision, also\supplements are bad.
>>
>>47028452
She might just fall in love with you in a very serious way depending on HOW you do it. Sleep with one eye open the following night.
>>
>>47028452
>>47028452
Either she falls in love with you, or submits to a better predator i.e. you. Didn't she have sort of ideology that is like Darwinism or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 800x800
So Main Pawns from Dragon's Dogma. I was thinking having her personality be Kuudere (basically like Raven). Good idea or not?
>>
>>47028452
May annoy her, or cause a flood in her skirt, could go either way.
>>
>>47028452
that's 11 hit points to many anonymous, stop thinking with your genitals Or being so evil.
>>
>>47028452
Either make her want you badly and wants to break you or you are now her obsession a rival/real challenge to defeat.
>>
>>47028449
Then their intentional removal of that feature would be the rule in that jump and override the default supplement.
>>
>>47028449
Supplements beyond warehouse/body mod were a mistake.
>>
Why the fuck is there an ad for the /qst/ board at the top of the thread?
>>
>>47028952
It's on every board, not just this thread. As for why-probably because some mod is trying to push his new board, I guess?
>>
>>47028952
it's part of the header they are in every thread on TG
>>
>>47028452
Depends, do you have any Befriending Perks?
>>
148. Generic Virtual World
Perks: Self-Awareness (-50), Data For Dinner (-100), White Hat (-100), Wired In (-150), Data Breaker (-300), Ghost In The Machine (-300), Force Projection (-300)
Freebies: Augmented Reality Layering (-50), Simsuit
Items: Ping (-50)
Mission Extras: Friends on the Outside (-200)
Drawbacks: Finger on the Pulse (+600)

Chimmy: Exploitation Now (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Falco: Information Miner (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Roberta: Exploitation Now (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Ko'el: Coding Zen (-300), Word Of Flynn (-300), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
SoB: Troll (-300), Crash and Burn (-300), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Asriel: White Hat (-100), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit, Spoof (-200), Purge (-300)
Isaac: Similar Subsystems (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Toby: Coding Zen (-300), Word Of Flynn (-300), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit

A lot happened here. This is one of those settings where a lot happens because it was built with ten years in mind. 10 Great September Disasters, the afterlife breaking free and warping data, the hunt for a body taken by god knows who, the weird interactions with the world so thoroughly interconnected with the net. This is basically set up for a novel series on existentialism and a persons abilities to understand truth, reality, mortality, and communication.

I'm going to spend days imagining my jumper's adventures here. I've already lost hours trying to think of what to tell you guys about, honestly.

>>47028952
You're pretty sensitive, aren't you? This is on every board and every thread. It's a general announcement to all of 4chan that the board exists.
>>
File: DissidiaExdeathArtwork.png (691 KB, 722x839) Image search: [Google]
DissidiaExdeathArtwork.png
691 KB, 722x839
>>47028987
>Wanting to befriend Esdeath
I'd rather befriend Exdeath.
>>
>>47028975
The more I think about it, the more ?I think that /qst/s existance is solely so some random Fuckstick can go "I MADE A THING. LOOK AT MY THING"
>>
>>47029195
Didn't they lump it on some other mod to actually set it up though?
>>
>>47029062
Treehugger.
>>
With the upcomin update to the Terra Formars jump, what organism did you choose/plan to choose for your base? I know I plan to give my companion with Sting a web generating organism for maximum searing potential.
>>
>>47028566
Aren't pawns mindless?
>>
>>47029231
Hey at least this tree has some glorious armor.
>>
>>47029273
They are like dolls whose personality you dress up.
>>
>>47029265
Ophiocoma Wendtii. It's a species of starfish whose entire body is one giant eye. Calcite crystal lenses on its skin let it focus light like an interferometer array into its skeleton made of organic fiberoptic cable, which channels the light directly to its optic nerves. It has ridiculous eyesight, as a result. Though the main reason I got it was so that, by becoming one giant eye, I could use powers focused through my eyes from any point of my body. Try not looking me in my hypno-eyes now, you can't do it!
>>
>>47029397
Holy shit thats so fucking cool. You just became Starro. Thats also super horrifying, because you also get the scary regeneration.
>>
>>47020180
Homeworld jump PDF, page 2, Scenarios section, first paragraph: last(?) sentence cuts off mid-way.
>>
>>47029397
You must really hate flashbangs and floodlights.
>>
>>47029265
I went with microbial primal zerg, I have thought of changing it since the zerg jump became a thing, but I can't really think of anything better.
>>
>>47029397
>Hey, Superman. You've got laser eyes, yes?
>Well, ye-
>Check this out. BRINNGG
>>
>>47029265
I was a tailless whip scorpion.

I think I'm the only one who went completely mundane there.
>>
Animorphs + a Kryptonian seems like a fun idea.
>>
>>47029512
They are annoying, yes. Thankfully I have durability and regeneration perks to keep them from causing any real damage. Still not fun.
>>
>>47029265
>Actually being a bug person

No thanks. Only going there for a good old fashioned Bug Hunt
>>
>>47029516
Well, no one except the jump maker knows if we'll still have the "Bribed the Doctor" choice, so I also made the question to maybe form a brainstorming of ideas where all the anons ideas bounce off one another.
You could go full unkillable if you go with the Tardigrade, who's resistance is simply "Yes"
You could, if you did the warhammer jump before hand, become a Tyranid like organism.
>>
>>47029265
I think I'll stick with Czarnian.
>>
>>47029585
>good old fashioned Bug hunt
GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER!
>>
>>47029265
Either a Void Dragon ala Shinryu, or a Madoka style Witch if I can keep my sanity. Would be interesting to see the result of that.
>>
>>47029579
A idea that has definitely been done before. Many, many times.
>>
>>47029627
You can actually become a Czarnian differently. If you got that Agressive Genetic perk from Invader Zim, you could straight up BECOME a Czarnian and keep it as an alt, then do the same with a Kryptonian.

And lord knows what happens if you get "Strongest of all" in Evo search for eden, which makes you the PEAK of whatever species you are.
>>
>>47029677
Would a Witch even have genetic material to splice? They're not made of matter, let alone flesh.
>>
>>47029623
If he removes shit we just stick with the old version of the jump.
>>
>>47029397
They could always just close their eyes?
>>
>>47029579
speaking of Animorphs, did anyone else using morphing memory on the doctor?
>>47029696
I do not remember that perk from the version of invader Zim I read/junked, granted I took it when it first came out, but stupid dog's jumps usually don't need updates, does it require you it to eat the thing in question? I have a little rule against eating people.
>>
>>47029730
Then my opponent fights blind. Either way, I win. Also, lots of other eye powers than just hypnosis.
>>
>>47029706
You can say the same thing about Angels, which are technically giant floating souls, and yet they can be cloned, as seen with the Evas. I'd imagine it would be possible, though you would probably need Metaphysical Biology PhD.
>>
>>47029789
You better have a eye laser in those eye powers.
>>
>>47029778
>Does it require you to eat the thing

Nope, its 500cp I think. All you need is about a syringes worth of DNA from the organism, and it will invasively overwrite your DNA, turning you into the species you injected yourself with over a view days. It also works on your companions.
>>
>>47029805
At which point, you're better off just doing it yourself instead of using the limited import option.
>>
>>47028321
I know a bit about Blame in Dirge's stead so let me see if I can give you acceptable answers...
1. The Complete Net Terminal Genes would. The Incomplete ones only permit access to virtual realities.
2. Dunno, one for Dirge.
3. I don't *think* so. Considering Safeguard are almost always hostile when encountered anyway, and you're not compelled to obey their directives. But this might affect how a certain someone in the scenarios interacts with you and prevent you from working with them.
4. I *think* all you need is Sanakan Soul + Builder, HBFS just makes them smarter and creates some virtual infrastructure.
5. Generally jumpchain rules is you only apply one discount.
6. I guess so?

I'm hoping he comes back, I enjoy his work.
>>
>>47029265
Varies with the chain. Three guess on my first choice. Once I went with giraffe, so I could explain my flight powers as giraffes "having really high heads and now I do too" using that explaining powers away perk. I've also done an assassin bug for sweet inside-destroying goodness.
>>
>>47029876
For 3, it actually says in-jump that non-Safeguard buying Safeguard perks makes them stand out as an anomaly to their system.
>>
>>47029837
>Nope, its 500cp I think. All you need is about a syringes worth of DNA from the organism, and it will invasively overwrite your DNA, turning you into the species you injected yourself with over a view days. It also works on your companions.
Invader Zim
Keef+200
with great power +200
conspiracy theorists +100
irken defective -200
age 80
PAK free
rolled three Mars
agility free
superior irken organs -300
family dinner -400
perpetual energy generator -600

Well looking over this build I did it wrong, which means I get to change it anyway so.. Let's do that.
>>47029911
that's why I thought it might be a trap option.
>>
>>47029805
Angels were only pushed in because people kept shitting down the jumpmaker's throat until he gave up and agreed.

With the escalation that's going on in the setting, I wouldn't be surprised if he removed that decision so he doesn't kill himself from alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>47029911
I imagine it makes you stand out as much as Killy does later on.
>>
>>47029945
>implying he hasn't killed himself already to just avoid dealing with the bullshit.
>>
>>47029945
Again, if he removes it, we tell him to fuck off and we still use the old version.
>>
>>47029980
I wouldn't be surprised. Between Bancho and other people disregarding whatever he said to get easy power, I wouldn't want to deal with it either.

Wasn't there a guy who tried to bullshit becoming an Orikan Mosaic?
>>
>>47030021
That was Bancho as well, actually.
>>
>>47029623
I really doubt he would remove the option. As well Tardigrades aren't that incredible but for the cryptobiosis, which can also be obtained with something like Bdelloid rotifers(only known creature that incorporates the dna of other things into itself, and can repair its own dna better than anything else known), Nematodes(various regeneration benefits as well as possibly some other possible benefits relating to most being parasites), some plants have the ability but I'm not bothering to look up anything else interesting about them, and Chironomidae(likely to make you the prime minister of japan).

As for going with some type of Nid, they don't have any particularly interesting insect or smaller forms, as where the zerg has the microbes. So I went Nid for the option in Killing Bites, Dimachaeron in particular.
>>
>>47030007
>Again, if he removes it, we tell him to fuck off and we still use the old version.
You can just fuck off, shit like this is why jumpmakers are losing motivation to do anything. Why should they try to pander to your entitled ass?

>>47030039
Really? Damn.
>>
>>47030007
>tell him to fuck off

Wew lad, way to miss the point of that post
>>
File: Uh....gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
Uh....gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>47029866
W-well yes, but, uh...umm...you can't screw up this way? I mean, actually becoming a Witch would probably be a bad idea, but just having one as a base might work, I think, and you can actually pull it off successfully pull that off. Or at least, so it seems.
>>47029945
I meant in canon. All the Evas were spawned from ADAM, and if they could pull that off, I presume you can do that with Witches as well. Ignoring the fact that ADAM is an alien terraformer that is also somehow a eldritch abomination that's the mother of several pissed off soul kaijus.
>>
>>47030007
Or we could not discourage anyone from making jumps ever. That is also an option.

>>47030056
>prime minister of japan

Wait, what?
>>
>>47029265
Starfish.
So I can cut off my limbs and use my insane regeneration to clone myself.
I originally considered going Microbial Primal Zerg, but the cloning of Starfish DNA called out to me like a song.
>>
>>47029945
He meant how NERV in Eva cloned the Angels to make Evas. They're made up of physical matter, people think that the whole 'body of my mind' deal means they don't have a physical component, while at the same time ignoring that humans too in Eva have the exact same kind of biology, just not as powerful. So Angels are made up of the Adam equivalent of LCL.
>>
>>47024512
Lucifer would count as a Divine Spirit and have Divinity EX yes. Divine Spirits are not necessarily only 'god' gods in the sense, just beings formed by the thoughts of humans and empowered by their worship (No, this doesn't make sense based on what happened with the Babylonian gods but that's Nasu for you). Any being that stops being worshipped apparently becomes an Elemental (Not the fire/water/etc spirit kind).

While Lucifer isn't explicitly a 'god' god, he and other angels do basically seem to take on all those roles and while not necessarily worshipped, he is believed in by millions/billions over the years as the Enemy of one of the major religions, so if you do believe Nasu's statements on them being formed via worship and belief, then Lucifer would likely have a better claim then say, Amaterasu did and she is a confirmed Divine Spirit..

Of course, I can certainly understand him having a reduction in rank like Gilgamesh due to everything that happened, A+-A+++, so if you want to go that route you can.

>>47029945
Then that's his choice to put it in, no one held a gun to his head. If he didn't want it in, he should have had the spine to just say no. He said yes and continued to support and explain it to people, so if he regrets making it an option, it's his own fault. Not that some idiots haven't contributed.
>>
>>47030085
The current prime minister of Japan is one of the survivors of the BUGS2 mission . His surgery base was a chironomid. Gives him a lot of durability.
>>
>>47030085
The current Prime Minister of Japan in Terraformars is spliced with Chironomidae, from the previous Mars mission.
>>
>>47030085
In Terra Formars one of the people that went on the second mission to mars and had a Chironomidae for his Mosaic Organ operation. He became the Prime Minister of Japan after a time skip.
>>
>>47030106
Wow. That's... cold, even for you.
>>
>>47030056
Isn't the issue with importing a Nid that you lose power if you shrink? That's why a kaiju import isn't just "same power in a smaller body". Hell, there was that one shark guy who was weaker than an actual shark because it was in a smaller body.

>>47030081
The only reason the Evas worked is because they have no soul. They're literally born soulless.

Witches seem to be nothing BUT soul, and by trying to remove the 'soul' part of it you're left with nothing.
>>
>>47030081
Angels and Witches run on very different principles to be honest, family. A magical girl's soul get placed in the soul gem/grief seed, which doesn't seem to be an organic thing at all. When witchification happens it seems like the soul gem busts open and the swirly witch stuff envelops the formerly human body to create its' pseudo-reality marble.

So there aren't any genetic components at all to the supernatural aspects of Witches. The formerly human body is just a puppet for the soul in the gem to play at being human through and cultivate its' powers until it's ready to become a witch
>>
>>47030098
Yeah, that's the part people always forget. The Angels aren't just soul-stuff, they're matter and soul in a hybrid state. Witches, though, seem to be made entirely of magic.
>>
>>47030146
Haven't you heard? Val likes talking down to people when it's not her in the firing range. She does this all the time.
>>
>>47030056
True, but a Tardigrade is quite good for a jumper who doesnt already have the resistances to crazy stuff like a tardigrade does especially if scaled to human size.
I must admit, a Bdelloid is gonna be a necessary base for at least one of my companions.
>>
>>47030146
Only say it because it's the exact same thing I hold myself to in regards to Fate stuff. Plenty of decisions I've fucked up on or bowed to peer pressure when I shouldn't have and that's entirely on me.
>>
>>47030146
Clearly you haven't been in the IRC to see her start tearing into people.
>>
>>47030112
>>47030129
>>47030131
I'm actually reading the manga right now, and that makes no sense to me. Wasn't the reason he was on the Bugs mission because his future was ruined by a rape accusation? How did he get a government job after that?
>>
>>47030206
Because being on the BUGS mission wiped his record, that was the point.
>>
File: image.png (504 KB, 754x1084) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504 KB, 754x1084
>>47030206
His brother is this guy.
>>
>>47030106
>beings formed by the thought of humans

Bugger, I thought they were a sort of immune system farted out by the planet to control humans. I can buy the worship empowerment stuff but I always thought they were ultimately less Warpish and more Lovecraftian in nature, though with them being Servants too who even knows anymore since legends do affect Servants.

>If he didn't want it in, he should have had the spine to just say no

I mean, you're not wrong but damn son. Even I've noticed the poor bugger's been under shedloads of fuckbois like >>47030007 complaining 24/7.
>>
>>47030147
>Born with no soul
Wait, if they're cloned Angels, wouldn't they be all soul as well? I mean, yeah they'd have ADAM LCL as well, but they're still mostly soul, right? Or am I misinterpreting what's been explained to me before?
>>47030155
Huh, I guess that makes sense. So wait, does Metaphysical Biology PhD not cover that kind of stuff?
>>
>>47030239
I thought the point was getting money. He was screaming about it when he thought he was gonna die and everything.
>>
>>47030175
The resistances of the Tardigrades though are all noted effects of the cryptobriosis, with one exception in that it causes cryptobriosis, that being exposure to toxic materials. Almost all things with cryptobriosis are likely to have the exact same resistances while in that state.

>>47030147
Which is why I noted that the nids don't have any interesting insects or similar small things, because all of the nids I could really chose would suffer the power reduction. As where Killing Bites has no real size change issue.
>>
>>47029876
thanks a bunch, I do as well.
>>47029837
Invader Zim
Keef+200
with great power +200
conspiracy theorists +100
irken defective -200
age 80
PAK free
rolled three Mars
agility free
parasite immunity -100
superior irken organs -300
aggressive genetic fusion -500
perpetual energy generator -600

Unfortunately it's both too late in the chain and the fact that I went B:TBaTB to keep me from being a comic book Czarnian,but it's still going to be handy to have.
>>
>>47030275
Hint: Humans have the exact same biology as Angels, only Angels have a more powerful soul/mind. If humans count as organic, so do Angels.
>>
>>47030258
She doesn't care, anon. Have you seen how quick she is to stomp on someone's throat the second they displease her?

>>47030275
Apparently Evas are coded off of DNA because they're born without a soul, and it's why Nerv needed to shove souls into them to begin with. Red made a big deal about it for why she chose them over Angels, so it might be good to look at the wiki to double check.
>>
>>47030354
Humans are non-Euclidean and have a Core?
>>
>>47030275
I thought it was just meant to cover Angel bioengineering stuff, so basically the important parts of what makes up an EVA and understanding which parts of angels are important and so forth.

>cloned Angels

The thing about the Evas is they're mostly meat (well, LCL held together by AT fields but literally everything is) with a human mother's consciousness somehow stuck inside them instead of an Angel's soul like the real angels. Otherwise they'd probably try to merge with Adam/Lilith due to the FAR's programming for as soul carriers/terraforming units

>>47030377
Humans evolved on a different paradigm to Angels-no core and no weirdness, but they're a different means of reincarnating the souls of an ancient alien race
>>
>>47030258
Yeah, put it up to Nasu forgetting a few minor background details. In this case I guess I can't blame him with how bloated the series got to remember a few throwaway mentions of these things.

People, even myself in regards to my jumps, exaggerate how bad things can get at times, especially how often things are bad. It's never 24/7 or constantly for every thread. It's usually 1-3 threads of nastiness and then weeks to months long breaks before the next bad one, unless the jump has just come out and everyone is doing it for the first time. Certainly there are some pretty awful times, but there are much more not awful times in between those.

In this case of that Angel Mosaic organ thing? As I remember it was hardly some thread wide shitstorm as it was a handful of idiots begging for it over the course of one thread. Wasn't really the worst it's ever gotten.
>>
>>47030275
They can clone the weird wave-particle duality matter that the Angels are made of, but that's not the same as cloning their souls. Without them, said matter degrades rapidly. They have to get the souls from somewhere else. You know how there's an option in the jump to import a companion as an Evangelion? Yeah, it's like that. Every single Evangelion has the soul of a murdered woman inside it holding it together. For best results, the pilot should be said woman's child. And now you understand why Evangelion pilots are all so fucked up.
>>
>>47030377
Well humans do have parts of their bodies that are round, so non-euclidean yes.
>>
>>47029265
Bugs Procedure (Portia fimbriata a.k.a. fringed jumping spider) plus Hereditary Base Organism (Odontodactylus scyllarus a.k.a. Peacock Mantis Shrimp).

Portia for the piecemeal complex mental calculations, jumping spider reflexes/speed/strength ratio, bite, aggressive mimicry, webbing, and Mantis Shrimp for the stupidly awesome eyes, punch power, gills and flamboyancy.

>>47029911
Yeah, but you're probably going to be fighting Safeguard anyway if you're travelling between different portions of the Megastructure, or following the scenario. As >>47029968 says.

So it's more like a built-in drawback within that jump...when people say "trap option" I though they meant "if you pick this your chain is pretty much over" or "you auto-lose the jump" or something.
>>
>>47030438
Yeah, that term really gets overused. Most things are non-Euclidian. Euclidian geometry covers a very specific set of geometric forms. I'd be more disturbed encountering a creature that was perfectly Euclidian than one that wasn't.
>>
>>47030354
>>47030362
>>47030401
>>47030406
Ah, I see, thanks for explaining. Guess I misinterpreted it then. That's a shame. Wait a minute, do you even need to have an actual genetic sample for the Terra Formars thing, or do you just get one for anything you've killed? The jump seems to imply the latter, but given how I already bungled the Angel thing...
>>
>>47030482
I blame Lovecraft hating advanced science and mathematics.
>>
>>47030362
You seem incredibly salty over what I can only assume was an argument that ended badly for you. I neither know nor care what your damage is but I'd rather you pull your stick out of your ass before you demotivate people even further from making jumps over a petty grudge

I bet you're this retard too.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46908854/#46911690

>>47030438
>>47030482

Semantics aside, technically humanity IS the 18th angel what with Lilith doing the tangpocalypse. It's just that our eldritch potential requires our progenitor assuming direct control instead of being an innate thing we can use at will like the Angels. And is more a collective hivemind dealio than the Angels' individualism.
>>
>>47029579
If this is done along with taking some form of immunity to both radiation and magic wouldn't this make you unbeatable, assuming you copied a comic book kryptonian.
>>
>>47030564
Kryptonians do in fact lose fights to non-Kryptonite sources from time to time.
>>
>>47030537
Well, if Lovecraft were still around he'd probably be pissed at Cthulhu going mainsteam and also Japan making anime out of his stories.

>>47030564
It would if there were any complete immunity to magic out there-and before you ask Twilight Imperium and Empty Night both have several limits that have been discussed to death in threads past. Since there isn't, you aren't.

Also jumping the comic books version of DC sounds like an easy way to end your chain if you let your guard down for a second so I just went to the DCAU.
>>
Speaking of Lovecraft, Jumpers! When have you been the Great Old One(or Outer God) that drives people to gibbering madness? Fitting music is needed for this, I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_hZXH_2IRM
>>
>>47030622
I'd rather not have my followers/companions go insane by trying to comprehend my form. So I'd rather stay humanoid and not be a great old one.
>>
>>47030622
Nintendogs.
>>
>>47030564
>>47030578
This and you would also need a supply of sunlight in some settings, Dark Souls and/or many vampire related jumps have something that would work.
>>
>>47030564
No. Superman is unbeatable. You are not Superman. And being an otherworldly creature that's copied Kryptonian genetics for a power boost has worked out well precisely never.
>>
>>47030664
this is in fact my final form+ star born from Chronicles of Narnia will fix that. However what >>47030696 said.
>>
>>47030620
What kind of limits do they have, beyond Empty Night not working on "indirect" magic?
>>
>>47030696
Get a suit of armor made from plot armor.
>>
>>47030664
The beat skills you could get as a Kryptonian is Stellar Fusion or Alexandria Package from Worm.

But now that I think about it, this may have been discussed, but how does the manton limit affect spells?
>>
>>47030622
Never? I'm not into the whole "turn people into gibbering maniacs" thing. It's not Justice.
>>
>>47030745
Yeah, but where do you get that?
>>
>>47030696
The only supermen that are unbeatable are Silver age and cosmic armor superman.
>>
>>47030755
At the store. It should be next to the Elbow grease isle.
>>
>>47030754
Some of the shit you've pulled in the past ain't exactly justice
>>
>>47030696
Not the anon.
Technically, "Strongest of All" from Evo is helpful in that regard. Since you become such a peak version of whatever species you are that even the badasses of the species have a noticeable gap in comparison to your power. And let it be known jumpers are an out of context problem
>>
File: 1367043625130.png (92 KB, 265x274) Image search: [Google]
1367043625130.png
92 KB, 265x274
>>47030507
>>47030482
>>47030438
>>47030406
>>47030401
...you know what I'm totally gonna get shat on for this but I think we need to clarify something.

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Evangelions
http://wiki.evageeks.org/Particle-Wave_Matter

Evangelions and Angels are both made of something called 'Particle-Wave Matter', which while the ARRANGEMENT of the material is 99.98% human, what the material is MADE OF is completely different from human. So while it's arranged like human genetics they're anything but human. This is partially how the Evangelions can be made, by taking advantage of this arrangement.

HOWEVER. What differentiates them is that Evangelions are born without souls. This means they do not start out with an A.T. field, and require extensive modification just to fucking stick around, much less be controlled into a docile state. Cybernetics help with the latter, but the former means they need a 'Contact Experiment', which is how you insert a soul into the Evangelion. This lets the Eva stick around, but without the S2 Engine they don't have a lot of energy whatsoever, to say nothing of them going fucking insane due to how it's plugged in, and because Nerv wants good syncing with the pilots they have in their pockets, so of course shit's gonna be fucked up.

But Evas are also like... 80ft tall? Minimum? Plus like I said, they lack the S2 cores that Angels normally come with, and since the difference between Angel and Eva is the soul upon creation... chances are high you'd only make yourself a mini-Eva upon bringing the material into Terra Formars. And while the A.T. field bit MIGHT come through due to you possessing a soul to begin with assuming people didn't throw it away the size means it's probably not going to stand up to the faster or stronger Johj without some serious meddling.

tl;dr if you want to be an Angel I recommend you use the Eva jump.

Feel free to call me a fag or disregard my opinion. I just wanted to toss in my two cents.
>>
>>47030664
This brings to mind the implications of Gross Incandescence in vampire jumps, wow.
>>
>>47030802
No shit. I'm not exactly perfect. I fall short of JUSTICE, hell I fail that goal often.
But I'm not going to knowingly turn into an Elder God and drive people mad.
>>
>>47030806
Thank you for the informative info fag.
But seriously thanks for this info Red. This is very helpful.
>>
File: [Mantis Shrimp Best Shrimp 3].jpg (104 KB, 801x839) Image search: [Google]
[Mantis Shrimp Best Shrimp 3].jpg
104 KB, 801x839
>>47030440
>Mantis Shrimp
You, sir, have excelent taste.
>>
>>47030763
>Silver age
I think Darkseid was still stronger than him back then too, though.
>>47030806
That's actually pretty interesting, Red, thanks. Though my original plan was to have a Madoka style Witch as base as an experiment. I still wonder if that would work...
>>
>>47030868
Clowns of the sea
And just like Land-clowns, pure evil.
>>
>>47030731
In a nutshell?

1. Empty Night: The Wild Hunt can stab you dead with their glowy green fire and hunting weapons. Implicitly the Winter Court's magic works on them since they've been fighting an infinite tide of Outsiders at the Outer Gates to defend reality for thousands of years. The Swords of the Cross don't give a shit what they're immune to, and Soulfire, the Winter Knight mantle and especially both together can punch through their defences.

2. Twilight Imperium: The reality-creating wizard known as the Lifemaker apparently created the ability to commit suicide by but failed, so-sufficiently high level, can-change-reality-with-pure-will magic can presumably break through. Marvel Anon also capped it at tanking Balefire-the regular kind, so presumably the form of Balefire fueled by the True Power instead of the One Power-or maybe both used simultaneously like by Rand-would be enough to punch through.
>>
>>47030803
Wonderful, a peak Kryptonian body is exactly the edgelords need.
>>
>>47030898
>>47030868
>>47030440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FEj9U-CJM
>>
File: l-330709.jpg (216 KB, 605x756) Image search: [Google]
l-330709.jpg
216 KB, 605x756
>>47030754
>>47030802
>>47030843
>>
>>47030620
There is a DCAU jump? I thought there was just DC (which I presumed was the comic version) and YJ.
>>
>>47030966
I was talking about DC jump, Cats said ages ago you can pick which version of DC you jump to. Well, presumably excepting YJ now it has its' own jump.
>>
File: Red.jpg (40 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
40 KB, 600x726
>>47030806
>>
>>47030803
And if Superman's real power had anything more than a cursory relation to his physical abilities, that would work. But Superman is the greatest hero in the DC universe because of his personality and willpower, not his strength. Many of his foes are stronger than him, and he's beaten them all. Peak Kryptonian abilities are nothing compared to the power of his spirit.
>>
>>47030941
Yeah, wasnt a fan of being a Kryptonian, much less a peak one. So I let Gaia from Evo become one as I continually upgraded her suit so that it would explicitly absorb Radiation not harmful to her. Also helps I had a companion use Doormaker to open a portal to a Blue sun so she could get uberstronk.
>>
File: 1266025647232.jpg (13 KB, 337x251) Image search: [Google]
1266025647232.jpg
13 KB, 337x251
>>47030887
>Though my original plan was to have a Madoka style Witch as base as an experiment. I still wonder if that would work...
Unlikely. Like other anons said, Witches seem to be more... some weird energy soul creature thing? They're literally negative emotions that are coalesced into an entity, and while this entity can be physical it doesn't change that their genetic make-up seems to be erased in favor of being pure despair or hate.

At the risk of self-shilling, it wouldn't hurt for you to look at God of War's Divinity capstones and F.E.A.R.'s Ghost capstones. Especially with the boosters. Throw in stuff like 'Black-Hearted Bastard' from Once Upon A Time' and other anti-corruption perks and you'd basically find a way to become a Witch-like entity. Dissidia has a 'Pawn' customization table you can use for your Familiars and I'm sure there's a bunch of perks to make up a Barrier.

Just gotta get creative, anon.
>>
>>47030994
That is a much better way to make DC survivable than fucking off to an empty galaxy.
>>
>>47031035
>Pink Cloak Raven
>Not Green Cloak Raven
Red please. I have to call you out there.
>>
>>47031035
Works for me, thanks Red-
>FEAR
Oh hi Alma, how are you doing?
>>
>>47031035
>They're literally negative emotions that are coalesced into an entity

Chaos daemons. They're like a mix of Chaos daemons and that bullshit Nasu talks about his own demons being some kind of tulpa that comes from human desires.

Most of them would be the imaginary ones, but I guess Madoka and Homura succeeded in becoming bonafide true demon equivalents.
>>
>>47031008
Of course, no ones getting near Supermans level with just these perks if they want to be a cool kyrptonian.

But perks like "lolnope" from Tsukihime help you out, you're Kryptonite resistance just went through the roof, far above clarks.
>>
>>47031091
>Madoka and Homura
I think they're more Chaos Gods than just demons
>>
>>47031067
Spending Comic DC jump in deep space running a murder train on the horrifying excuse for a crew that you end up with at the end of broken deadlight LoT is a way to make things entertaining while avoiding the danger. They really need to a serious unfucking/replaced with robots.

If you make a game of killing them you could fill ten years in a very amusing way.
>>
>>47031147
That's why I called compared them to Nasu's True Demons, anon. This is someone who almost succeeded in becoming one but failed because she attacked the one person the nigh-omnipotent AIs she absorbed were in love with, didn't use her powers to their fullest potential and Caster's NP didn't work optimally for her because her narrative wasn't suitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHplmXyRTP4
>>
>>47031210
Isn't that Anti-Spiral's new Waifu?
>>
>>47031170
And the atheist Chaos waifus did entertain the edgelord for ten years in their great blood sport.
>>
>>47031086
You find me a good picture of Green Raven and I'll save it for further use.

>>47031091
>>47031147
>>47031210
>they're like chaos daemons and Nasu demons
...you know. That actually sounds pretty apt. I wonder if this means using the Book of Empty Promises from that LoT DLC and finding a way to use them would help Witch anon...
>>
>>47031231
One of many, I believe. Fate/Extra came out a while ago.
>>
File: GreenRavenBraven.jpg (27 KB, 619x401) Image search: [Google]
GreenRavenBraven.jpg
27 KB, 619x401
>>47031273
>>
>>47029579
Didn't Krypton have massive issues with cloning leading the noble houses to effectively install DRM onto their DNA? Because I'm pretty sure that was a thing at least for awhile used to explain why cloning Superman never works fully. Trying to do the same thing with Animorphs is just asking to turn into a gray skinned retard, since it's effectively doing the same general process, just accelerated heavily.
>>
>>47030696
>Superman is unbeatable.
No he's not you ninny, someone with 20 jumps under their belt could beat him, easy.
>>
>>47031390
>someone with 1 jump and a bar of kryptonite

FTFY
>>
>>47031381
That depends on the method, there are a lot of superman clones with wildly varying degrees of success.
>>
>>47031414
>Someone with 1 jump and a bar of kryptonite and getting Kyrptonite cancer.
FTFY
>>
>>47031390
That's cute that you think that, but you're wrong. Some universe-hopping asshole trying to defeat Superman just to prove his strength is exactly the sort of scenario in which Superman wins. Remember: He has plot armor, this isn't just a storytelling convenience but an actual metaphysical trait he possesses. It will be a tough fight for him, but he'll win it in the end.

>>47031414
Bitch, even with being weakened by kryptonite he's still a badass. You'll get beaten down so hard it won't even be funny.
>>
>>47031427
As I recall most of the marginally successful ones did so by splicing in other DNA to cover for removing chunks of DRM. So maybe if you have Chimera Morph and are able to control which bits override the Kryptonian ones. Although that gets into watering down the powers as well, maybe you can get something interesting if you use Martian as the secondary species.
>>
>>47031170
Does anyone even do anything with that crew other than murder them? It's a bunch of fucking chaos mutants and heretics for fucks sake, you don't want that spreading around no matter how much they worship you.
>>
>>47031479
Stop sucking super dick, there are multiple perks that make it so plot armor doesn't work on you.
>>
>>47031479
This, though there are a few perks that let you spit in the face of Fate/Plot-armor.
>>
>>47031517
>Not wanting to spread Nurgle's gift through the multiverses.
>>
>>47031381
All DRM can be cracked, anon.
>>
>>47031479
Not the anon,
Thankfully Noble Eigtfold Path, in combination with Path To Victory, Spanner in the Works, Sting or a GBE and he's fucking dead. Maybe some other perks just to further the fuckery your putting him through. But plot armor is nothing to Jumper who casually fucks with entire plots by just existing.
>>
>>47031543
Nobody want Syphilis, anon.
>>
>>47031517
I prefer to turn them into mutants of my own devisement post-LoT.

Most of them don't really survive the transformation, but it's a thing that's happened.

Having an element of Cancer from Captain Planet helps wonders.
>>
>>47031517
They exist solely for the blood sport of the Necoho waifus to hunt for my amusement.
>>
File: For Nurgle.png (1 MB, 1372x1212) Image search: [Google]
For Nurgle.png
1 MB, 1372x1212
>>47031585
There There, feel the glory of necrosis, and rejoice! Nurgle loves you!
>>
>>47031521
And then he still kicks your ass, because he's incredibly powerful no matter what and there's no realistic way you could beat him with just twenty jumps. The jumps you'd have to go to to get that much power in just twenty jumps would be so dangerous that you you'd probably be dead already unless you were wanking your survival anyway. So take your own advice and stop sucking your dick.

>>47031568
>Noble Eightfold Path
Just gives you the chance to defy absolutes, so it would go from "you'd certainly lose" to "you'd almost certainly lose".

>Spanner In the Works
Protects against scheming and precognition, not plot armor.

>Sting
Admittedly, would be a danger to him. You've got me there.

>GBE
He could tank this, though. Probably not repeatedly, but once he got hit with the initial blast he'll start dodging, and he's really fast.
>>
>Wanting to beat up Superman
I swear, half the time it's like you guys hate happiness.
>>
>>47031568
While you are right, a Jumper's ability to cause reality to ensue will have different effects once the universe itself starts fighting to keep the plot on rails instead of pure inertia doing it.

Which is why you pick up Devil Style in Medaka Box before shanking that fucker.
>>
>>47031655
We do.

We really, honestly do.
>>
>>47031630
HERESY!
>>47031655
This, I mean aside from bragging rights why would you want to hurt one of the nicest guys in the multiverse?
>>
>>47031706
Because he's strong.

It's the same reasoning behind fighting Darkseid, or Scion, or Girugamesh, or YHVH, or Omega Diamond YHVH.
>>
>>47031726
Not really. All those people are villains. They're horrible assholes that ruin other people's lives. You have good reason to fight and beat them. Not Superman. He's completely different, he makes the world a better place. You can't compare them.
>>
>>47031652
>Tank a GBE
Lets not say that anon, especially if a jumper upgraded it sufficiently.

Path to Victory still fucks him up six ways from sunday, espcially if mixed with other precog perks and perhaps Vibe to just fuck him up big time regardless of any speed feat he has.
And if jumper happens to Sting a fucking krypton spear and is further boosted by speedforce? Mach 40 speed right there and vibe helps out if your slower than him.
>>
>>47031747
>All those people are villains.

I've seen the same level of villainy from thread, senpai. For a lot of people, it's "fight them because they're there and they're strong."
>>
>>47031568
On the topic of sting, are there any power copying perks that could be used to copy worm powers given to my companions?
>>
File: sig.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>>47024118
I come bearing builds.

Jump 62: Venture Brothers
>Identities
Alias: Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Starting Location
Pay to pick Spider Skull Island
>Skills
Number Two--Companion Import
Emmy
Drop-In
Robotics--real, intuitive knack for robotics and AI
>Items
Walking Eye--four-legged spherical robot with a camera. Good for recon and Walking Eye Stuff.
Shrink Ray--gun that shrinks stuff, or returns to normal size.

Before this Jump, I did not realize that failure actually has a smell and the Venture Compound is soaked in it. Start by tricking out Spider Skull Island, then get involved with the others every now and again. Jonas Junior tried to buy it from me, there were shots fired, and he crashed in the ocean. He survived, though! Made getting revenge on me his side quest to showing up Rusty and deifiying the father he never met. Also, 21 and 24 keep popping in for sci fi marathons.
>>
>>47031770
>I'm going to stereotype the entire thread because I saw a jumper talk about doing a mean thing I didn't like.
>>
>>47031770
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure YHVH and Darkseid have everyone here beat in terms of sheer villainy.
>>
File: Balor.png (437 KB, 678x417) Image search: [Google]
Balor.png
437 KB, 678x417
>>47031655
I can't help it, anon. Evil Subtype.
>>
>>47031794

Jump 63: Zoo Tycoon
>Background
Alias: Jane Doe
>Starter Pack
Giant Name--big attention-grabbing sign with Zoo's name on it.
Snack Stand--sells food to guests
Drink Stand--sells drinks to guests
Small Restroom--room for two males, two females
Bench--a bench
Chain-Link Fence Enclosure--basic-tier animal enclosures
Ticket Booth--charge for admittance
>Enclosures
Concrete and Iron Bar--holds up to very large animals, but climbers might get out
Aquarium Tank--small to mid-sized aquariums, comes in above- or below-ground versions
Atlantis Tank--huge aquarium, comes in above- or below-ground versions.
Rooms--bughouse, reptile house, birdcage to have said.
Standard Flora--basic plant package for habitat creation
Zoo Tycoon--basic animal package, any Earth land animal delivered a week after ordering
Advanced Flora--exotic tropical, prehistoric, and aquatic plants for habitat creation
Alien Animals--buy any plants and non-sapient animals from past Jumps
Amenities
Family Bathroom--services up to ten in each of male and female side
Restaurant--nice sit-down restaurant, better than Stands
Picnic Tables--places for patrons to rest and enjoy food and drink
Interactive Info Boards--fancy digital screens with AV and FAQ about various animals in the enclosures
Petting Zoo--small enclosure with cute and cuddly harmless animals
Sidewalks--paved walkways, easier for patrons to use
Lights!--many different lamps and such
Waterwalk--pathways through Aquaria patrons can go through
Advertising--paid advertising on TV and billboards, attracts patrons.
>>
>>47031652
There are tons of jumps that can give you high power with low risk. King Arthur, Narnia, Gunnerkrigg Court, Kirby, Psychonauts, Xiaolin Showdown, LoSS, I could go on.
Oh and LoSS reminds me of Supes' vulnerability to magic, which means you could just use sympathetic magic to pop his head off from across the globe as long as you've got a way of getting a bit of his hair or blood.
>>
>>47031781
Your best bet is to, post-jump, beat the shit outta an amazo droid via doormaker to another DCverse for a stronger amazo. Then, through symbiote bio-fab or by lacing your body in his "absorption cells" copy his copying ability.
>>
>>47031781
A jail-broken reverse engineering shard maybe?
>>
>>47031706
It's a common trend in the threads, I find.

Back when DBZ was the only end-game around people kept trying to find ways to beat up Goku. Laughable since he can double up on colors now.
Then 40k came out and people wanted to fuck up the chaos gods.
Then Worm came out and people wanted to fuck up Scion.
Then OPM came out and people wanted to fuck up Saitama.

So on, and so forth.

It's a big part of escapism for some people. They look at the biggest thing around, and decide that a part of the escapism is to be able to beat them up. It's a symbol of power and strength. It also means no one can tell them what to do, since they're the strongest around. It's pretty much the Gunslinger conundrum: When there's a tough guy in town, loads of people will pour in wanting to fuck up the tough guy, because it comes with reputation and possible reward depending on the situation. This isn't a bad thing most times, but I admit it can get repetitive to see.
>>
>>47031706
The only heresy I see is the blind government you call the Imperium of Man.
>>
>>47031761
Try Omega Super Speed from X Men Movies, It lets you hit with the full force of your speed with out obliterating yourself, It only caps at Mach 10 lower than Speed Force and they are both soft caps anyway.
>>
>>47031706
Only some instances of him are nice, the quantum nature of the DC-verse means it's smart to think up contingency plans to every tough guy you meet, regardless of alignment.
>>
>>47031836

>Personnel
Janitor--three hypercompetent janitors, clean everything
Maintenance Workers--mechanics to maintain buildings and enclosures
Vet--doctors to keep all the animals healthy
Emergency Animal Handlers--guys to deal with if an animal gets loose
Researchers--guys to research how to make animals as happy as can be
Family Business--Companion Import
>Drawbacks
Russian Bear--bear named Deer, very sneaky and tries to break animals out of enclosures every week

So ten years of nostalgia. Running a zoo of animals from previous Jumps, making a bit of profit but often just barely. Turned Deer's regular attempts into stage shows as a publicity stunt. Granted, there were a few Rabbaroos and Dinosaurs that got out, but it was pretty easy to recontain them.
>>
>>47031840
Nope. People really oversell the magic weakness. He's weak to magic, yes. But that's weakness compared to his normal "I laugh off supernovas" state. He's still really hard to hurt with magic.
>>
>>47031761
I don't remember which continuity it was, but at least one version of Superman survived a "point-blank" (as much as such a thing can be) supernova and was just left unconscious.

He's also massively FTL, so while precog helps a ton, Mach anything is a joke compared to him.

But tell me more about this GBE. I need a new sidearm.
>>
>>47031873

Jump 64: Young Justice
>Location
Rolled 1--Happy Harbor
>Backstory
Alias: Jane Doe, "Miss Richter"
Drop-In Human
>Skills
Rules Lawyer--following letter of orders results in no punishment if order-givers dislike actual actions. Also helps spot loopholes and logical inconsistencies
Your Reputation Precedes You--others have an idea of how powerful I am, but not actual powers. Helpful for intimidation, can include other Jump exploits
>Superpowers
Cellular Regeneration--major buff to healing, including severed limbs, heart and brain so long as at least half left.
Drain No--immune to any attempt to drain, steal, or weaken powers or internal power sources
>Drawbacks
Just a Sidekick--tend to be dismissed by peers, disrespected, and passed up for less qualified in promotions and such.

Drawback forces me into the background for most of this one. Never get taken seriously despite being the most powerful of the Team, but the above leads to the League being suspicious of me. I'm honestly not sure what I was trying to do here. Go around and help folks, do the superhero thing for a while. After the whole bit with the aliens or whatever, break from the Team to go do other stuff.
>>
>>47031781
Copy-Copy Fruit from One Piece Jump, if you can survive taking a hit from the power you want to copy and are fine with a three at a time limit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.