[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your next bbeg is the son of your last bbeg, the twist? The mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Your next bbeg is the son of your last bbeg, the twist? The mother is your character's mother, thus making bbeg JR your character's half brother. What happens?
>>
I kill my half-brother. What of it?
>>
>>47023827
Most uncreative post of the year right here.
>>
>>47023796
I sure am glad quest have been moved for threads like this.
>>
File: blog_thumbnail_12832856[1].jpg (64 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
blog_thumbnail_12832856[1].jpg
64 KB, 620x349
>>47023796
FUCK HEAD!
>>
>>47023867
No, your thread is just shit
>>
Being a paladin, I try and turn him from the darkness. If that doesn't work, at least I can force my GM to let me have a fistfight while screaming my sibling's name.
>>
>>47023796
>"Mom, why?"
>"Well, your father passed years ago, and-"
>"But mooom, he's a vampire necromancer!"
>"Why can't you understand that he loves me?"
>"He's an unholy abomination against all life!"
>"That is NO way to talk about your stepfather, young man!"
>"You MARRIED him!?"
>"I'm a woman with needs, son!"
>"Well why did you have to have a half-dead necrospawn with him?"
>"Young man, you apologize to your brother this instant! Look, you made him cry!"
>"You sound just like Dad did that time he thought you were dead and slept with the crazy Fey Sorceress!"
>"And we love your sister very much."
>"Mom, there is a recurring trend here and it's that all of my half-siblings hate me and everything that is good in the world. If I were an only child, the kingdom of Valora would still exist right now instead of being a snowglobeon your mantlepiece."
>"GO TO YOUR ROOM!"
>"I'm 147, mom, you can't make me go to my room!"
>>
>>47023964
No it's that your shit.
>>
File: Sack.jpg (98 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sack.jpg
98 KB, 250x250
>>47023796
>bbjr is ur halfbrother

I place my nutsack on his drums.
>>
>>47024983
*clap* *clap* *clap*
>>
>>47024983
I'm sure everyone loves his sister very much.
>>
>>47026141
Vigorously.
>>
>>47023796
LIQUIIIIIID!
>>
>>47023796
GMs like you are the reason many players put "orphan" on their character sheet, you know.
>>
>>47026299
SNAAAAAKE~!
>>
>>47026665
Nah it's just laziness
>>
>>47026665
You don't have to bump the thread you know.
>>
File: dmNiHMQ.png (215 KB, 624x861) Image search: [Google]
dmNiHMQ.png
215 KB, 624x861
>>47026681
How was that tilde not spoiled? I could have sworn I put it in right.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.