[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so now that i can take more then 3 fire prisms, i wanted to add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jvos-2-dec-2009-26[1].jpg (59 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
jvos-2-dec-2009-26[1].jpg
59 KB, 640x425
so now that i can take more then 3 fire prisms, i wanted to add more to my army.

the problem is, how do i paint them? all i can think of that looks decent is green. but i want at least 2 more. maybe even 3.

i still had one old style prism, and i bought a new style prism to enter in a painting contest in the store.

do i just do these 3 colors again?
>>
Do a Night Spinner and be a rebel.
>>
File: jvos-2-dec-2009-9-2[1].jpg (40 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
jvos-2-dec-2009-9-2[1].jpg
40 KB, 640x425
>>47016372
mmmmmmm....

i just really like fire prisms
>>
I think you need a black one with green highlights to complete the set. Maybe a yellow and pink one too.
>>
>>47016359
Paint them in the colors of the Planeteers.

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED...
>>
>>47016419
That's because it looks like a penis.
>>
>>47016992
didnt think about pink, i considered yellow but i have no idea how close it will look to the red one (same for the pink one to the purple one)

but i was gonna do a green one.

any idea what the new style fire prism's color should be?

since i will have 4 old styles i figured i could make the new style the command vehicle (in case of apocalypse)
>>
>>47016359
would a white sprayed tank with black lines work ?
>>
>>47016359
You clearly need another purple one, to bring up the numbers to even for all 3 colors.

Then 2 green ones. Blue, red, green, purple. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>47016359
Yellow.

Make a fucking bumblebee.
>>
File: jvos-2-dec-2009-23[1].jpg (49 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
jvos-2-dec-2009-23[1].jpg
49 KB, 640x425
>>47019192
the other 2 are wave serpents, i was just talking about tha prisms

>>47019213
i guess il give it a try and hope it doesnt look to much like the red.

would yellow, pink or green be the best for the command prism. or is there another way? (i was thinking about actually multiple colors but i think thats gonna be to hard for me.)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.