[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: khaine khorne comparison.jpg (205 KB, 1401x498) Image search: [Google]
khaine khorne comparison.jpg
205 KB, 1401x498
Discuss.
>>
>>47003021
Why are you surprised?
Both are ancient gods of war. It's only natural that they would look similar if they both have the same magic emotion power source. Khorne himself looks very orkish by how much orks inadvertently worship him.
>>
>>47003113
On the flipside, you can't say it'd be the first time the Eldar unleashed an agent of Chaos on the galaxy. Granted, the last time it was accidental, but because the last time was accidental, would it be such a stretch to imagine them subconsciously manifesting Khorne's agents in their worship of Khaine, and letting their unending hatred for the younger species fuel the psychic energy they put into creating these Avatars?
>>
>>47003021

Khaine and Khorne are two letters away from being the same thing, what did you expect?
>>
>>47003021

That weedy shit on the left isn't Khorne

That said, Khaine definitely resembles a khornate demon. As was already mentioned, they embody the same warp emotional signature, so it's no surprise (or just a good coincidence)
>>
>>47003936
I suppose the filename was misleading. I never meant to imply that an Avatar of Khaine was Khorne himself any more than a single daemon was Khorne himself. Merely representatives of his will.
>>
>tall head
>ziggy-zaggy horns
>big jaggedy sword
>all (light shade of) red
>constant, unquenchable soulthirst
Coincidence? I think not.

>>47003113
>much orks inadvertently worship him.
Chaos orks is old fluff, and it was always only a very tiny faction.
Besides, ork emotions fuel Gork and Mork; and as enginereed warriors, they have actually not a lot of bloodlust. Killing is just a way of life for them, there is no passion comparable to that of a Khornate (as the daemonhost in last chancers remarks).
>>
>>47004121
>there is no passion comparable to that of a Khornate

yeah, because they've got an emotion that's not found in humans: Waaaagh. That's what fuels Gork and Mork, and it's this mixture of battle extasy, community spirit, thrill of the fight and untangables.
>>
>>47004511
>>47004121
The lore outright states that Khorne feeds on Orkish bloodlust and rage. If they inuldge too much in them, they will fall to him.

>>47004121
>>47003113
>''Heed not the urges of the father of our bastard master''

>''Test your blades against ours, and know that Khaine yet despises his raging father''

>Banshee 1 : ''Perhaps She Who Thirsts will not claim us. The Blood God hungers for our spirits more greatly, I think
>Banshee 2 : ''Accursed Mother and Father will destroy each other fighting for May-Ys(?), If I have any say

-Wail of the Banshee

According to ze Eldar, Khaine is the son of Khorne and Slaanesh.
>>
>>47004622

>Khaine is the son of Khorne and Slaneesh

But hasn't Khaine existed since pre-Slaneesh times?
>>
>>47004778
Correct.
>>
>>47004778
The Daemon Prince Be'lakor existed before Slaanesh and yet Slaanesh was among the gods who ascended him to daemonhood.

There is not linear time in the Warp.
>>
>>47003021
the long heads look retarded and melee is a stupid idea in scifi
they both deserve to get shot before ever getting in swordrange
>>
>>47003409
Yeah, I always thought that was intentional.
>>
>>47004889
They're both pretty immune to anything they could be shot by.
>>
Xenos are scum, what else is new.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.