[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Come back to the city after your last great adventure >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460909897040.jpg (42 KB, 470x375) Image search: [Google]
1460909897040.jpg
42 KB, 470x375
>Come back to the city after your last great adventure
>The story of your adventure has become extremely popular, and you and your party have become celebrities
>On a tour of the city, you find stalls selling portraits, statues, charms, and stuffed pillows bearing your likeness
>After inquiring, you find out that the person responsible for all these stalls is making an enormous profit, but has no intention of compensating you

Should you be upset?
>>
A wolf should not concern itself with the dealings of sheep.
>>
Assuming the adventure wasn't a comedy of errors, a party that popular has probably amassed enough power/connections to easily "persuade" the happy merchant into giving a cut.
>>
>>47000208
Why would you? If townspeople want a portrait of their champions and it has been made by a 3rd party, why would you be angry about it?
>>
Obviously you hire a very good lawyer, declare that anyone using your likeness for profit owes you a hefty percentage of the proceeds as well as compensation for all profit made before the ruling was filed, because they didn't seek your approval beforehand.
>>
File: yare yare daze.png (586 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yare yare daze.png
586 KB, 1280x720
>>47000208
Yes, you should be upset.

I would ask for a slice of the pie, or else...
>>
I'd offer a mold of my dick for his dildo line if I get a cut of his profits.
>>
>>47000208
Me personally, I'd be right pissed. Then I'd go on to draw caricatures of that person with an abnormally large nose.

As for my character, he's got enough magic and innawoods know-how to have been set for life before the campaign even started, he doesn't care about such petty things as monetary gain.
>>
I would demand a reasonable cut, as using someone's likeness for profit without their permission is hardly lawful. I would then spend my cut of the profit on charity works, as I'm already quite well off, and I am not a greedy man.

Everyone wins.
>>
>>47000208
Continue doing heroic deeds until you are deified or reach sainthood.

personally sign all your own bones after death.
>>
Find the one who is most profitable, then tell the party rogue the name of the guy who is trying to sell pictures of his face. Fame is fine but the minute you start giving out information to my enemies youre dead to me. The murderhobo wolfpack must remain unbreakable, no matter the cost to reality.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.