[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #805: The Rise of the Editions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: Jumpchain.jpg (269 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.jpg
269 KB, 1920x2160
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46887682
>>
You're all acting like children.
>>
I've been looking a while now, is there any way to turn spiritual stuff into tech the way that Fate/Extra perk turns magic into tech?
>>
So what did y'all do in God of War? I don't think any jumper, for all their faults, is a fan of the Olympians but is givine an opportunity for Athena's green ghost to take over after Olympus falls really such a good idea?
>>
>>46898114
I took the drawback that keeps Kratos from going full edgelord, and had an excellent time fighting the monsters of Greek mythology.
>>
Can I in any fate jump take Zelretch as companion without using pod ? I would love to learn from him 2nd Magic and I don't think that 10 years will be enough to learn it. If learning outside fate jump True magic is impossible how I can learn it in 10 years ? Would being demigod of Odin help ?
>>
What do you guys think is the biggest/best star ship that is available to buy in a jump?

I don't mean things that you could just take from a jump, like Mars in Invader Zim, but actual jump purchases.
>>
>>46898199
LoT you get it for free in Light of Terra jump thats 36 km long spaceship import to Commander and then you have 108 km long space ship.
>>
>>46898191
In order-
No, become his apprentice somehow then put in shittons of effort and a buttload of perks to supplement it, no idea what Odin has to do with things.
>>
>>46898199
Well, the LoT is pretty damn big, but not really a purchase, through the upgrades are.

Green Lantern's Shard is pretty big, but the 'best' really depends on how you define it. For speed probably either a Futurama ship or the Interceptor from GL again, Martian Bioship from YJ for shapeshifty stuff, and so on.
>>
>>46898199
I like the Shadow Battlecrab from Babylon 5 a lot personally, less cumberson than some stanky huge 40K ship. Sins of a Solar Empire has a veritable cavalcade of ships to choose from too.

>>46898239
Percy Jackson, someone's a fan of Odin's association with magic

>>46898176
What does Kratos do if he doesn't go full edgelord anyway?
>>
>>46898258
What else is notable about Futurama ships apart apparently being the fastest thing in the entire chain? I've never heard anyone talk about any notable capabilities they have other than speed.
>>
>>46898292
Well, they once fitted the planet express ship with a tractor beam capable of casually moving and towing suns.
>>
>>46898292
Well, they run either on Dark Matter... or Whale Oil, and move the universe around them instead of themselves through space.

Not sure what else to say about notable aspects.
>>
>>46898329
Well, >>46898328 was a good example of what I was wondering about. Goddamn, dark matter is some serious mojo, no wonder Blame! is such a dangerous setting.
>>
>>46898239
How does the Moon Cell work? Why is it capable of generating digital Arcuieds/Shikis buff enough to rip their way out of it, or a demon strong enough to threaten the planet? I tried to understand it through the wiki and I'm just even more confused.
>>
>>46898334
Dark Matter stops being useful for anything after the destruction of the dodecahedron of power. So stock up on whale oil.
>>
>>46898350
>the dodecahedron of power

What? Why? Does that mean it doesn't work after the jump with no dodecahedron or what?
>>
>>46898287
>What does Kratos do if he doesn't go full edgelord anyway?
Takes over for Ares, mostly, while the rest of the gods mostly just keep doing their own jobs.

Apparently there's some kind of plot asspull corruption that causes the gods to turn towards full on petty dickery themselves, which causes Kratos to escalate. It doesn't really end well for anyone.
If you opt out of that, everyone presumably just gets up to normal westernized Greek Gods levels of dickery instead. Which is still kindof dickish. But not nearly as much as their real life or canon counterparts. Kratos can handle that kind of dickery. Especially when it's not aimed at him. He's a big boy.
>>
>>46898347
It's a giant computer that can warp reality. We sorta know what it's made of, tonnes of crystals inside the moon, but no clue on how it warps reality. Presumably it uses technology in some fashion. Maybe. It's Nasu.

Arcueid wasn't generated, apparently she's the real deal that was somehow brought into the Moon Cell. No idea on Shiki, can barely even remember what she did in Extra aside from being a bonus boss. The demon was just using the Moon Cell's power, which is already at least planetary reality warping level.

Yeah, that's the usual reaction to the wiki.

>>46898369
>Kratos is a big boy
I dunno man, he seems like a manchild throwing a tantrum to me.
>>
>>46898369
I know about the asspull corruption pandora's box, I just find it hard to imagine Kratos playing along with it unless he was that jaded with everything after killing Ares
>>
>>46898364
Maybe? The Professor basically changed the very nature of dark matter a while back and made it useful, during the course of the story it gets changed back to it's prior uselessness.

Hence whale oil.
>>
>>46898391
I was under the impression from the wiki it was the crystals that did the reality warping, which made no sense because beyond all the flowery language it boiled down to "the crystals can refract light very, very well"

So it put the GENUINE Arcuied and Shiki in the Matrix and Arcuied was somehow able to use her moon powers despite not being anywhere near her original Gaia OKAY NO, I give up then.

Kratos isn't a manchild really, he's more like the hard drinking blue collar washout who's completely disillusioned with how his career went and is going on a shooting spree in his workplace, who occasionally fucks hookers for stress relief. He just wants it all to end by the third game.
>>
>>46898433
Really? I'd always thought that it was the crystals that acted as some sort of hardware for the computer and stored information. I mean, it makes zero sense either way as it's missing some pretty important parts from what we're told for it to work as a computer but eh.

Well, someone else took Arceuid into the mooncell, despite it all being data and mental and not an actual physical place you can take someone physically into and yeah, ignoring this little tidbit is for the best because it's just a big hole. Far as I'm aware it's not the genuine Shiki though, just a recreation.

>>46898433
Either way, he's a pretty boring, unpleasant character. His only character trait seems to be ANGRY except for that horrendous forced character development that was still barely there in the third game with Hope/Pandora/whoever the fuck it was. Like Asura if you took away everything that made him interesting and relatable and left just the rage.
>>
For Dark Souls, which would be better as a starting point to learn the soul transfer stuff Gwyn used to construct the Lordvessel and divvy up his soul between the 4 Kings/Seath, and Vendrick used to place the giants' souls in mud golems: A speciality in sorceries, or the Soul Smith perk?

Also, was the sun bleading darkness in DS3 ever explained? My best guess is Ludleth's abortive attempt to create a new timeline when Iudex failed ot link the fire in time (kinda like what happened with our threads recently, hah) kickstarted an Age of Dark too early for any proper Lords of Cinder to be kindled, resulting in the Unkindled and the former Lords being ressurected, the lands converging/mashing up and Hollows being unable to die due to a glitch in reality between light and dark, and the sun bleeding is supposed to be some kind of visual representation for its' effects.

For that matter I don't recall the sun ever being explained since it wasn't there during the dragons' age.
>>
>>46898477
Kratos is basically someone putting their Donut Steel into Greek mythology. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>46898477
Unfortunately I distinctly remember Shiki being teleported out to another world when you beat her bossfight, and her saying something about how she'll be allowed to leave when she's done killing 100 Servants. I dunno.

I mean, you're not wrong. I just view the symptoms less as "manchild" and more as a combination of midlife crisis and going postal after a really, really bad day of work. He had somewhat better characterisation in the first game after all, and it just kind of...trickled away over the course of the other games.
>>
>>46898513
To be fair you can say the same thing about Percy Jackson, Age of Mythology (Arkantos gains god powers, beats up an avatar of Poseidon and is granted full godhood by the end of his campaign, Kaster summons Gaia to punt Kronos back into Tartarus etc) and just about any franchise that features a protagonist who can stand as a peer to the greek gods
>>
It might be a tall order, but could someone explain to me the heck is going on in Dark Souls?

I mean, I get that first were Dragons, then the Lords of Cinder, then the fire went out, then Gwyn an heroed, then a zombie plague?, but the plots of DS2 and DS3 are totally unknown.
>Kill more bosses
>Do more rolls
>Praise the sun
>>
>>46898495
There are going to be I think 2 dlc for DS3, so those might clear up some more things.
>>
>>46898199
Royal (1st Gen) Treeship from Tenchi Muyo.
>>
>>46898537
While all of those are he authors putting their OC Mary Sues into Greek Mythology, Kratos is specifically a thirteen year old edgelord's OC. From the chain blades implanted in his flesh to his so deep backstory to his daddy issues to the way he murders every character in the setting... the only thing missing is a move that lets him teleport behind you.
>>
>>46898539
Dragons were largely killed by the lords/gods, not the lords of cinder, who are just anyone who has linked the flame, Gwyn was the first lord of cinder. Hollows are something that happens during an age of dark when the first flame weakens, in part it's a return of humanity to what they were before the first flame came into being, and what they are without a fragment of the dark soul. However the undead are also partially tied to something Gwyn set up with the kindling of the flame using humanity.
>>
>>46898539
> What is the plot of Dark Souls?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dare
>>
>>46898599
Well. He does have time stop/slow. So he could theoretically pull the teleport off from the enemies POV.
>>
>>46898539
First there was the Age of the Ancients. Everlasting Dragons ruled the world since its creation eons ago. There was no gods or man, but Dragons. One day Gwyn, Nito, Izalith & Pygmy ignited the first flame. This ushered in the Age of Fire, from Gwyn came the gods, Nito came the undead, Izalith the demons, Lastly Pygmy slithered off and made Man. The fire grew bright but it started to fade after awhile. That's when the dark mark appeared on humanity, causing them to become one the undead who can't die and eventually go insane or Hollow.

At end of DS1 you can choose to reignite the fire (restart the Age of Fire) or walk away (begin the Age of Darkness). In DS2 it's speculated that it takes place during a Age of Darkness. In DS3 It's revealed that there's been several ages of Fire & Darkness, they're on a cycle. Chosen undead usher in the age of darkness for awhile, while another ignites the first flame up again. Those that ignite the flame are Lords of Cinder. The souls of the chosen undead that ignite the fires tend to clump together, and in DS3 there's 4 or 5 Lords of Cinder which are multiple Chosen Undeads each. The Ashen One isn't a Chosen Undead, therefore you can break the cycle once in for all. At least until DS4.
>>
>>46898753
>One day Gwyn, Nito, Izalith & Pygmy ignited the first flame.
The flame just showed up fist, those guys just took the lord souls from the first flame.
>>
File: giphy.gif (787 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
787 KB, 480x360
>>46897790
>The Rise of the Editions

Rationally, I think this is juvenile.
But in my heart of hearts I'm happy for you anon.
>>
>>46898753
First Flame always existed. Gwyn, Nito, and Izalith obtained the Lord Souls from the First Flame whilst the Pygmy waited and then got the Dark Soul which was the foundation for humanity.

The jump is literally right there.
>>
>>46898753

Is it just me or has Dark Souls crawled up it's own ass?
I wish Fromsoft would go back to PS2 era Armored Core
>>
>>46898984
I think it's just you. I don't really find that it's wanking itself or anything, it feels fairly reasonable and consistent with previous games. It's not Supernatural tier shit just yet.
>>
>>46899020
You would have to fall pretty hard to reach Supernatural tier.
>>
>>46898114
I got the hell out of Greece, and just kind of wandered around Italy, and argued with the Titans in my head.
>>
>>46899095
*Fuck, did I use two ands?
I got the hell out of Greece, just kind of wandered around Italy, and argued with the Titans in my head.
>>
>>46898984
I feel like DS3 was with a strong undertone of YO DS2 IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT DS1 WAS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME! OF ALL. TIME because everything Vendrick and the Bearer of the Curse became irrelevant along with plot points like Seath's survival and the giant civilisation, with only token nods to that continuity like a child of the dark (one so weak she doesn't even looks different from a human and was able to be captured) and some "drang knights" as random encounters in order to push its' own characters as the direct sequel to Lordran's plot.

Which is in itself not a bad thing; I liked DS1. The problem is, it's treading over old territory instead of taking the plot in a new direction. I'm cautiously hopeful about the DLC though, considering DS2's DLCs did wonders for making the plot more coherent-and one of them was more an expansion pack anyway.
>>
>>46899184
Which is probably why I feel it's crawling up it's own ass.

The whole time I was playing it I was like "Man, I could be doing the exact same thing in DS1 but all the while I'd be grinding Humanity for the Fair Lady."
>>
>>46899184
DS2 was by a different team.
>>
File: 1376309785097.jpg (94 KB, 496x600) Image search: [Google]
1376309785097.jpg
94 KB, 496x600
>>46897790
>The Rise of the Editions
Kek, I like the cut of your jib OP, good job.
>>
File: antiwobble.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
antiwobble.gif
414 KB, 520x520
>>46899287
I know. That changes nothing about my stance on the matter.

>>46899268
That's something that grinds my gears too-how reused everything feels. It was cute 1-2 games ago, but now I just get a sense of how shitty and lifeless these caricatures are in comparison of the old guard. It's like someone tried to out-DS2 DS2. Ironically this kinda fits with the game's themes on a meta level.

Liked the Fair Lady's gentle encouragement? Here's a grotesque, horrifying fleshblob that never speaks and has no characterization whatever.

Miss Priscilla? Oh look, Gwyn or maybe his son (perhaps you should find your own answers!) fucked a dragon, here's another fluffy tailfu

Both the Sunbro and dragon covenants have degenerated into mumbling at some discarded artifacts

Nito and Witch are just...gone this time. There's some generic giant skeleton dude who seems to be collapsing into the Abyss via a reality marble made of Humanity stored in a magic skull. At least the Witch's absence is used to drive home how boned demons are.

Ornstein and Gwyndolin's dessicated remains are litearlly being paraded for fanservice.

Wanted to bro it up with Solaire? Here's an interchangeable waifu/husbando who's also from Astoria

The crestfallen analogue actually has a character arc this time, and he's pretty much the only recurring character archtype to have improved.

And Patches is still Patches of course. Some things never change.
>>
>>46898539
Any ideas what I could use Master's Blood, an Impossible Theorem or Breath of the Void after Fallen London?
>>
In Supernatural, do angels, demons, and monsters not have the standard abilities of their race without buying them? (Immortality, super strength and durability, etc.) Or does buying them just further enhance them?
>>
>>46900026
Maybe? It could just be that you're a pathetic version of them.
Or not. Maybe you could assume you just get some stuff gratas.

At the very least, they wouldn't be perks. Which means they wouldn't carry over to other altforms.
And angels and demons are normally incorporeal and have to possess someone to use their powers, so I don't really know how that would interact with Final Form.
>>
>>46899414
You realize that's the entire point of DS3? It shows how despite everything has changed, it's doomed to repeat the cycle. At the point of DS3, it's been several thousand years or more since DS1, the Chosen Undead that was to rekindle the fire never showed. Which is why the Lords of Cinder left, which gave rise to the Ashen One. Anri has an actual story, she/he was one the few remaining Knights of Astroria. Along with Horus, and Horus goes Hollow. She actually is part of a secret ending, where you become Lord of Hollows and live forever with your Wife/Husband Anri. You do so by stabbing her body with your sword, as part the marriage ceremony. At this point the covenants are fighting over scrap because that's all that remains. There's even references to DS2 in parts, which indicates that DS2 could've taken place among the many cycles.
>>
Speaking of angels, how many jumps let you be an angel or get angelic powers or companions? Starting a themed chain.
>>
Hay, Could I get some help from the more video game inclined among you? How do these settings compare power/danger level wise?

DMC
Anarchy Reigns
God Hand
No More Heroes
And Darksiders

I’m going for a crazy action beat 'em up arc in my chain, ending with Bayonetta. Unfortunately, I have not played any of these games except for most of the DMC series, and have no idea what order to take these jumps in to best help me complete the arc and not end up as a red smear on the pavement. So any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>46898495
The Inner Self perk from Demon Souls lets you imbue souls into yourself and others. nameless souls just level you up and imbuing boss souls give you some of their traits and power. If your own soul is strong enough you could theoretically split it and do the souls transfer stuff Gwyn did. As for placing souls into golems use soul smithing to make a vessel then pump it full of souls or imbue a boss soul into it maybe?
>>
File: brettonians and sisters.jpg (209 KB, 926x682) Image search: [Google]
brettonians and sisters.jpg
209 KB, 926x682
So how do your Jumpers react when you encounter a situation where nobody really cares what you're up to?
>>
>>46898495
Spoilers don't ruin my enjoyment, but I'm going to ask you to be less of a cock and use the spoiler tags for Dark Souls 3 info. It's still new, you know.
>>
>>46900306
Darksiders, Evangelion, Actraiser, Bayonetta, Devil Survivor 2, Dresden Files if Soulfire Counts, and Fall From Heaven.
>>
>>46900168
sounds like it's up its own ass to me

They only DS girl I want to wed is the Fair Lady.
>>
>>46900345
There's some silly shit in No More Heroes, but I'm fairly certain everyone around is still human, so you should go there first.

God Hand there's crazy kung fu, demons, and plain superhumanity all around. Getting one of the titular hands will give you the power needed to live, but will put you on a bunch of people's shitlist. Second or third.

Anarchy Reigns... fuck if I know. The guy from MadWorld is a big guy here, but isn't Bayo also in the game? Second or third.

Darksiders is apparently a big deal in the scale of powerlevels, but I've never really heard or seen anything of it. Dunno.

DMC is crazy, as you know. Honestly, you can survive it as the first in the arc if you're willing to back down and find your own mini-resurrecting demon lord and mini-evil religious order to fight instead of trying to keep up with canon. First or last.
>>
File: 1357814171723.jpg (93 KB, 594x864) Image search: [Google]
1357814171723.jpg
93 KB, 594x864
>>46900393
Go to the sauna and Relax
It's time for an Onsen episode
>>
>>46900433
Thanks.
>>
>>46898984
>>46899184
Yeah, I don't think they've become 'pretentious', but the game quality has dropped. Outside of a few design decisions I hated about 2, it was generally better than 3, as much as people will consider that blasphemy. 3 felt like it handled the passage of time aspect worse and was more of a copy than taking things in its own direction.

Also all the areas are really dull up until Irthyll.
>>
>>46899414
>here's another fluffy tailfu
Don't forget the tailfu is an ugly, emaciated abomination instead of a cuddly cutie.

Also they fucking killed Our Fair Lady the fuckers. Her corpse is in Ash Lake.
>>
>>46900563
I think he was talking about the not-blue sentinels covenant leader, to be fair. She's basically the same character as Priscilla except Gwyndolin gave her a job, there was really so she feels really superfluous
>>
>>46900393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCV0pHjtxes
>>
>>46900393
I don't understand. If nobody cares what I'm doing, why am I even there? I have my own shit to do.
>>
>>46900591
Yes, I know. His post talked about Prissy and the Fair Lady. I'm responding to both points.

Yorksha looks horrifying. Her face is jacked up and she's a hungry skeleton. Compare her to Priscilla, she's a disgusting mockery.
>>
>>46900393
Fuck it. We eccentric millionaire now.
>>
>>46900613
I dunno mang. I haven't gotten that far yet, but a Google search tells me she just looks too skinny. Feed her some McDonald's or something.
>>
>>46900660
What do you think the term hungry skeleton means? Goddamn, anon. She's fugly. I don't know why you're disagreeing when you haven't even seen her.
>>
>>46900671
I'm just saying, bitch clearly has an eating disorder. She needs to embrace her dragon half and est some meat and she'd be fine.
>>
For those of you who designed your own Abnormality using the buyable Flask Plan in Medaka Box instead of taking a canon one, which did you get?

>>46900613
Really? Oh well, fair enough-she looked human enough to me but maybe my standards have fallen too far from playing too many games where you fight literal rotting corpses and burning plant demons and gross worm things
>>
>>46900708
Okay, but her character IN THE GAME is an ugly mockery. I don't care if you think it can be 'fixed' with cheeseburgers, that wasn't my point.
>>
File: PANIC.png (286 KB, 868x768) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
286 KB, 868x768
>>46900708
Oh shit, I see what you mean now. Jesus christ you're right. That long plesiosaur neck. That inappropriate babyface. Those professional model arms.
>>
>>46900730
K.
>>
>>46900736
Finally, it sets in.

I'm thinking they made her ugly on purpose out of spite, the same way the Fair Lady equivalent is an ugly slugbutt without a personality this time. Sorta "Fuck you for waifuing the cute monsters over the boring humies."

Speaking of, the humies are extra boring this time too.
>>
>>46900026
Everything that I read the jump suggests that you do get the standard abilities, but just the basic, bog standard versions.
Purchasing the associated strength, speed, and durability perks seems to make you stand out as member of your species.
>>
>>46900708
God damn.
That shit's gonna be in my nightmares tonight.
Thanks a lot.
>>
File: mm66ccFn1L1ri34sso1_250.gif (945 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
mm66ccFn1L1ri34sso1_250.gif
945 KB, 180x240
>>46900708
> Oh her face doesn't look that bad
> Now I'm just gonna turn my head slightly downward to look at
> OH JESUS SHIT
>>
>>46900393
I force them to care about me. All shall love Mary Sue, or all shall die by Mary Sue's hands!

Nah, just kidding. I generally go tourist. See the sights, eat the food, see the shows, read the books, attend the festivals. Maybe I'll do some spelunking if they have some ancient ruins around.
>>
Is the guy who was working on a Ben 10 jump still doing it?
>>
I read Evangelion and it seams that all drawbacks can be ignored if you go to space like I will go.
I plan to go to one of Saturn moons and start creating new live using geneforge magic. I hope that beings will be happy and that they will create nice peaceful civilization.
>>
>>46901461
I think so.
Professor Paradox isn't here a lot, though.
I think he's busy with IRL stuff.
>>
>>46901508
Welcome to post-Quicksilver Jumpchain. You can ignore pretty much any Jump's drawbacks if you fuck off to space. The only exceptions are ones which add loss conditions.
>>
>>46901508
Thing is that's not interacting with the setting at all. Going to a jump and then completely ignoring the world is the sort of stuff that will get you yelled at. You're not jumping the setting, you're merely grabbing powers from it and then masturbating for ten years.
>>
Are there any perks that let you make clothes out of metal?
Like ordinary flexible stuff like shirts and pants and the like.
>>
>>46901599
I dunno, I always figured drawbacks would scale appropriately, especially ones that involve 'x wants you dead'.

>tfw the Fire Nation invents space travel just to hunt you down
>tfw Sans is literally right behind you no matter where you go
>tfw your space food is actually a Baneblade with its guns trained on you
>>
File: 1381028278989.gif (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1381028278989.gif
1 MB, 720x480
>>46901461
>tfw waiting with impatient abandon
>tfw making the terrible mistake of marathoning the ENTIRE SERIES movies included
>tfw despirately hoping a free for all perk that lets you make quips like a master [the original ben 10 had EVERYONE EVER making quips like seriously]
>tfw so many aliens with no name or even home planet but appear literally all the goddamn time
>tfw been hoping there's a "drawback" that lets me stay for pretty much the entire series
>tfw imagining in detail how I'd spend my time in that jump
>tfw agonizing over my build

End my suffering please my autism is reaching peak levels.
>>
>>46901639
This is why I like "x wants you dead drawbacks" that straight up say "they will adapt to all your bullshit".
>>
>>46901639
That's a fun interpretation, but people will HOWL if they even feel like you're suggesting that's how it should work.
>>
File: 1274555302412.jpg (43 KB, 665x486) Image search: [Google]
1274555302412.jpg
43 KB, 665x486
>>46901636
Not that I'm aware of, but there are perks which lets you take a single trait from something an add it to another. Multiple perks too, so you could probably do something like take traits from metal and start slamming it into cloth. There's also perks from FF14 and Skullduggery Pleasant and stuff that lets you use magic on clothes to increase their durability even more. So plenty of workarounds.

>>46901639
...I'm not going to lie, that last one made me laugh hard.
>>
File: 1442846079168.png (27 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1442846079168.png
27 KB, 500x400
>>46901639
> tfw Sans is literally right behind you no matter where you go
> You walk through one of the halls in the Ruins and Sans is there casually leaning against a wall
> "hey there kiddo."
> Jump out the fucking hole where the kid fell in, Sans is there at the entrance giving you a thumbs up
> "nice leap bro."
> Run off to the city, duck into a comic shop, Sans is there reading the SciFi
> "sup man?"
> Run outside, summon up your spaceship and fuck off to space, Sans is sitting next to you as your copilot
> "where we goin' dude?"
> The whole time
> He's just got that fucking grin
>>
File: Crazy_Dante.gif (2 MB, 434x244) Image search: [Google]
Crazy_Dante.gif
2 MB, 434x244
>>46900491
Thank you. A shame you don’t know more about Anarchy Reigns, maybe I can find a good let’s play or something. All the same, I guess it’s time to git CRAZY gud.
>>
>>46901735
Oh. Well that's a little disappointing.
My plan was to make clothes out of spun metallic sunlight.
Not for any real use, I just like the idea of GROSSLY INCANDESCENT clothing.
>>
>>46901599
Why are you here?
>>
>>46901849
Why are you?
>>
>>46901854
Because I enjoy jumps and don't whine and complain that things aren't the way they were in 2014 like fanboy.
>>
File: 1240700248483.jpg (21 KB, 337x276) Image search: [Google]
1240700248483.jpg
21 KB, 337x276
>>46901840
Oh, well there's some plants in WoW that if spun into clothes, make it seem like it's made of fire or ice or sunlight.

Or you could just go to God of War SELF SHILLING ALERT and pick up the capstone boosted Forge of Souls. Then use the advice from earlier to take the traits of sunlight and slam it into clothes. Bam. Sunlight clothes.

>>46901802
You've got me thinking of that as a Looney Tunes skit, fuck you Anon.
>>
File: brightest.gif (1 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
brightest.gif
1 MB, 500x300
>>46901840
There's a sure-fire way to get that, anon...
>>
>>46901508
Not really. The only one that can be avoided by going into space is World's Best Parents. All the other drawbacks are either inherent character flaws, twists of fate that would apply no matter the circumstances, or enemies that could follow you into space.
>>
>>46901868
No, you just whine and complain in general.
>>
>>46901948
Ok if Evangelions will want to come I will welcome them with enough magical firepower. Sadly mechanical wont have enough power to work.
>>
File: 4441.gif (49 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
4441.gif
49 KB, 400x250
>>46901868
Good man.
>>
>>46901990
Nice comeback, it combines a "No YOU!", with a baseless presumption about an anon's character. It's really cute. Sorry dear, but unlike you, I didn't voice any random whining about jumpchain as a whole, only asked you a simple question.

>>46902024
It's the only way to play.
>>
>>46901990
Pot, kettle, black.
>>
>>46902005
Sure, but that's something you could do back on Earth, applying more gun isn't something that requires you to go to space. I mean, if you're willing to abandon mankind to its horrible fate like that you probably don't care about causing collateral damage, so it's not like you need the emptiness of space to fight them in. The only things around in space that could be hurt are your own creations, so going into space in that scenario actually makes the drawback worse.
>>
>>46901886
I definitely planned on using the God of War perks, I just don't know how to make thread out of metal.
What were those perks that let you transfer traits between materials?

>>46901901
I'm not sure I follow, anon. I don't know who that is.
>>
>>46902035
>>46901868
>>46901599
Guess I can just throw away the jumps I was working on then if people are just going to wank all the choice and difficulty away.
>>
>>46901697
Most drawbacks like that generally just say that they are straight up immune to all of your powers which is basically a counter to hax jumpers who are so powerful to begin with that anything they would get from the setting is trivial compared to what they already have.

Either the drawback would be an auto lose condition for more moderate jumpers or an obstacle that, lets be honest, an almighty edgelord jumper will just insta-kill anyway no matter how it tries to scale with them.
>>
>>46902069
Did...did you just MISS all the people saying they explicitly DON'T wank away drawbacks but interpret them as Hard Mode? Have you not noticed it's just one guy who's being told over and over again he's wrong?

Fuck's sake, there's no shame in admitting you're frustrated and giving up but don't make facts up to blame other people for your own failings.
>>
>>46900709
Well, the power range for abnormalities and minuses in Medaka Box is downright fucking crazy, it ranges from "I have great reaction speeds, my body is on auto-pilot" to "Im gonna erase colors from existence, and all of reality for that matter."

Really, while I completed the flask plan, I didnt really plan to utilize it until I reached crazy hard jumps where a strong power is needed to succeed, like the Apokolyps now drawback in Young Justice. Really, at that point, bobs your uncle in terms of what you can get as a Flask Plan power. I haven't decided on mine yet because I want to create one that isn't too overpowered but still useful.
>>
>>46902068
-Weapon Absorption (Dark Cloud)
-Weapon Synthesis (Dark Cloud)
-Self-Made Shopkeeper (Recettear)

The first two technically only let you pull things out of weapons, but hey. I'm sure there's workarounds for it. 'Self-Made Shopkeeper' is the breadwinner for this one, though.

XCOM 2's 'Advanced Materials' wouldn't hurt, though.
>>
>>46902069
You can't possibly be making jumps. Considering you replied to posts that were

>Waah jumpchain sucks I can wank everything!
>Stop whining

You missed the entire point of that conversation. To try and hold something over people' heads like 'If you don't agree jumpchain is shit now I won't make jumps!'
>>
File: pride.gif (1019 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pride.gif
1019 KB, 500x281
>>46902068
Ragyo Kiryuuin, the antagonist of Kill La Kill. If you want superpower-granting clothes that glow like the dawn (sunset?), paying a visit may be worth your while.
>>
>>46902120
>>46902149
Thanks
>>
So which magic you chose in Shadow Ops ? And which capstone ? I think about Negamancy and for capstones Raw Power and Incredible Control.
>>
>>46902207
Physiomancy, and both Raw Power and Incredible Control. I have no idea what I can do, but I’m sure it’s cool.
>>
>>46902207
I got all three of Incredible Control, Raw Power, and Extra Degree.

Then I proceeded to luck the fuck out of my rolls for the magics with Negramancy and Portamancy.
>>
File: 1224127895945.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1224127895945.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>46902207
(Shadow Ops)
-Background: Selfer (900CP) -I am my own mistress.
-School: Terramancy (Rolled) -Well I AM getting into plant stuff. I... guess this works?
-School: Hydromancy (Rolled) -Earth AND Water. I guess I'm super good at plants now.
-Incredible Control (300CP) -I think I'm just gonna be awesome right off the bat.
-Raw Power (0CP) (Discount) -Control AND power. I think I like this.
-Extra Degree (-600CP) -ANOTHER SCHOOL OF MAGIC.
-SOC's Most Wanted (-500CP)
-Selfer's Scorn (-300CP)
-Latent Grenade (0CP) (4 weeks)
Dice Rolls: Fortress Frontier, 18 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Needless to say, it was something of a clusterfuck all around, to deal with someone who could control the water and the ground itself.
>>
Does anyone have any advice for a jumper that wants to jump LoT, and hopefully do a view DLC's? I have very low knowledge of Warhammer, and I'm curious how early I can take this jump. I plan to keep the Deadlight intact.
>>
>>46902207
I rolled Terramancy which is pure fucking shit.
>>
File: brawo.gif (794 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
brawo.gif
794 KB, 480x370
>>46902296
That's impressive. Bravo.
>>
>>46902446
Yeah, it was pretty fucking awesome. I mean, Physiomancy is awesome too, but I got my first and third pick on a random roll.
>>
>>46902290
I think that you become Panacea level biomancer and that's nice.
>>
>>46902416
If you're keeping it intact, the only thing I can really suggest is learning skills that you won't lose when you get downgraded. And actually learn them, don't just grab perks. You need to practice that shit so it's muscle memory, not just "I read a book about this once" memory.

You're gonna want to rely more on shooting than punching. Punching isn't really gonna be effective unless your body mod specced for strength. It's not useless, but you don't want to get up close to most of these guys.

Pick a good companion who'll protect you.

Don't load up on drawbacks.

I hope you know how to feed yourself without a bunch of infinite food pickups or the environment bending over backwards to give you bounty. You are a regular human in a universe powered by hate. Make friends and don't fuck up.
>>
>>46902568
Really? Sweet! My build is vary magic heavy, so I’ve been grabbing every magic booster that I can get my hands on. I wonder what that means for Physiomancy after adding Thousand Master, Valka and all the rest?
>>
>>46902578
Thanks for the advise. I, through my own experimentation, gave myself perfect memory, more towards Panmesia. And because I didnt get it through a perk, or robotics, I should be able to remember, and execute any technological or martial skills I've gotten throughout the journey through muscle memory and genuine research alone. I was planning on getting the Necron Tomb Spider, because while the thought of having a Tyranid is amazing, I rather have something that is more responsive to commands and attacks.

Anything that can be learned through memory in my chain should be possible by me, unless of course the jump purges anything I did to myself, but it would seem odd for that to be the case, espeically since the memory is more of an innate thing in my biology and not at all a product of perks.
>>
>>46902866
I think your biology goes back to base body mod as well.
>>
>>46902578
>this meme
Perks give you full knowledge related to the skill you buy. They don't go away even if a drawback removed the perk, unless you also take an amnesia drawback.
>>
>>46902578
Thanks for the advise, I planned on grabbing the Necron Tomb Spider since I could probably grab a tyrnaid to evolve and experiment on later in my chain. One thing I definitely should have is memory and efficiency in at least skills. This would be due to the fact I figured out a way to give myself perfect memory outside of the chains perks, but through my own experimentation. So unless the Jump removes something so deeply weaved into my brain, the memories of chains, and just straight up drops me as a bodymod self, I may be screwed for perfectly recalling skills I learned.

But it should stay with me, as its not a perk and something I gave myself though my own means.
>>
>>46902416
Spec Body Mod for superhuman abilities. You can buy the ability to run at a couple hundred Kph, hear sound too faint to be picked up by high-tech machinery, and the ability to subsist on basically anything. They'll give you a huge advantage.
>>
>>46902907
I don't actually care.

However, anons who do will shit themselves about it, and it's not exactly hard to say you practiced something for awhile in your off time.
>>
>>46902956
Dammit, double post? First it told me It didnt post... Then I wirite it up again, sorry guys.
>>
>>46902779
I'd say you start getting into the field of synthetic biology (real thing, look it up, it's cool stuff). You start with just making alternate arrangements of the standard molecules that go into cells. Maybe you make a storage system for genetic information based off of polysaccharides, or something like that. Eventually you move onto entirely different organic molecules, weird long-chain polymers that don't correspond to nature. Finally you make completely inorganic cells, creatures of reactive metals and halogenic gasses. As you get more exotic with the sort of biology you can affect, you become able to encode more and more traits into the life you manipulate. At the point where you're working with inorganic cells, you're less a "biology wizard" and more a "nanomachine wizard".
>>
>>46902904
Damn, I guess I'll just be super careful, I picked up max sense in BodyMod, as well as a okay spread in the rest of the stats, the senses should hopefully be enough to hide behind my tomb spider when push comes to shuff
>>
File: 1384289939031.png (20 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1384289939031.png
20 KB, 265x265
>>46902578
I always was weirded out by this. Some perks don't even explicitly say they're always perfect. I feel those perks just kinda insert the knowledge and practice already. It's like you skipped all the work but reaped all the rewards.

But from what you're saying. Those perks that just give the training would just kinda...be retconned as if you never had them? What about perks that merely give a good foundation and you learn everything from there? Would it just remove the foundation while keeping all the stuff you learned from that?

Some perks just make stuff you make more durable or inexplicably more useful. THOSE perks would fuck you over if they where removed not the "you now have great insight into subject here".
>>
>>46902960
Fun fact that pretty much everyone either ignores or forgets: You can choose not to buy a body type in Body Mod, in which case it considers the physical capabilities you had before Body Mod to be your default. Pokemon is the only jump that you can take before taking Body Mod. It also offers physical capabilities just shy of Captain America's. So if you're not an idiot and fall for the trap of buying a body type, you can still be pretty superhuman with just your Body Mod traits.
>>
>>46903031
That's why I posted >>46902907. The way you're describing it is correct. The way the people who say they go away work is incorrect. You keep all knowledge you accumulate, whether it's because it was magically inserted into your head or because you learned it the old fashioned way.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48 KB, 383x420
>>46901840
Have you been to Light Bringer? They make all kinds of mateirals out of light spectrums. Light Splitter and Heretical Knowledge ought to help you find that one spectrum you need to make clothes from some wavelength in sunlight.

>>46900393
Same thing we did back when we were merely human, really: Do our own thing, quietly, in the background.

>>46901639
I think of it sort of like giving whoever's mentioned in the drawback a lot of plot armour, windfalls of resources and generally sort of like becoming like a shounen protagonist but not thick.

I particularly like how Golden Morning in Worm explicitly spells what you said out.

>>46902207
Elementalism and Portamancy, for when you absolutely, positively need to Creed some cosmic fire elementals inside of a someone's powerplant. Also, both the ones you mentioned

>>46900709
The Beginning.

It's an analysis-based skill maintained by physical contact that allows us to degrade skills which we understand and are capable of replicating at a rate proportionate to how well we've mastered the skill, eventually reducing them into useless flailing at best, and hazardous to the wielder at worst. The opponent has to be using the skill for us to commence returning it to its'「moment of being taught」though, and without physical contact the skills restore themselves twice as quickly.

It also comes with an edgy super mode, with an aura of concentrated Murphy's Law (think less D4C and more "whoops I dropped my car keys while stepping on a lego") and one or two spontaneously generated quirky powers based on our innate capabilities and circumstances (again, less instantwin and more "if you are fighting a clown, you gain the power to create pies from nothing and shoot them out of your hands").
>>
>>46903063
Pretty sure whenever I've brought up keeping the Pokemon fitness perk I've been told I'm cheating.
>>
>>46903071
The problem only really comes if you're such an old jumper that you've accumulated more memories and skills than a human brain can reasonable hold. That's when you have to worry.
>>
>>46903063
I interpreted that to mean your "normal body" as in the one you had before you started jumping.
>>
>>46903063
On the other hand, Body Mod can potentially give you skills way better than in Pokemon like infrared vision, superhuman strength/endurance and constant hygiene (yes this is a superpower when resources are scarce) if you aren't vain and just buy nothing but aesthetic stuff.
>>
>>46903093
Well, you shouldn't be.
>>
>>46903107
That's why I buy the perk that gives me cybernetic memory.
>>
>>46903123
>if you aren't vain and just buy nothing but aesthetic stuff.
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
>>46903123
Oh, sure. But you can still buy that. Not buying a body type just means you don't get free stuff. But you've got so much free stuff already from the Phyiscal Fitness boost that you can still afford the things you want.
>>
>>46903031
There are two ways to look at skill perks. To use computing metaphors, one way is a download and another is a flashdrive.

If you subscribe to the former, then you'd keep the knowledge when the perk drops off, since it's job is already done, but amnesia could invalidate your purchase forever. But in the latter, you haven't actually learned the material and just have jump-chain plug an auxiliary brainspace into you which holds the information. This method gets around amnesia, but falls victim to perk blocking.

As far as I know, both interpretations are fanwanked. Pick the one that makes more sense to you. Or you can have it both ways, I guess.
>>
File: 1241798733415.jpg (43 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1241798733415.jpg
43 KB, 704x396
>>46903123
>if you aren't vain and just buy nothing but aesthetic stuff
...you know I think you're trying to imply something, but the words you speak are like an alien tongue I can't comprehend.
>>
>>46903129
>Trusting 40k technology in your head.
>>
>>46903154
I just assume that the Physical Fitness perk gives me a 3 in Strength and Endurance, and the Freerunning perk gives me a 3 in Speed and Agility. That way I can just spend 50 CP to get a 4 in those Body Mod scores, rather than having to spend 200 to go up one notch.
>>
>>46903211
Personally, my worry is losing the perks that make me emotionally stable, because those definitely are the flash drive type. Given how they function, they have to be some outside influence asserting themselves over my normal mindset. And I love them for it. I can't just let those go. That's why I don't even question breaking the Deadlight, I know that I'd be in a horrible state of panic and desperate to end it. It's not even a choice, from my perspective. I know what I'm like without my meds.
>>
>>46902370
>Terramancy, Hydromancy

Huh. i would've thought you'd love Physiomancy. Didn't want to shell out for it with the other perks you stocked up on?
>>
>>46903143
>>46903228
...right. Why did I even think there was a chance that could happen. i was honestly expecting to be jumped on for choosing a custom Abnormality, not this
>>
File: 1279933743116.gif (203 KB, 606x557) Image search: [Google]
1279933743116.gif
203 KB, 606x557
>>46903355
Well that's what I rolled, so that's what I went with. Besides, I was finally starting the Garden up by then so it was kind of working for me.

Alpha-level Biomancy with x3 Healing Hands in Light of Terra to make me a fucking demigoddess of flesh manipulation probably was a deciding factor in me being okay with it.
>>
>>46903449
Well the Flask Plan Data's there for a reason, and at that point it's just up to you to be reasonable. If you're like "lol I am Medaka/Anshin'in 2.0" you'd prolly catch shit.
>>
Don't forget to jump in as family so she's will to teach you.
>>
>>46903788
Who?
>>
>>46903788
Forgot to reference post

was replying to
>>46902167
>>
>>46903788
>>46903821
Are you trying to get anon raped? You are, aren't you?
>>
File: Konatacornet.png (261 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Konatacornet.png
261 KB, 512x288
>>46903211
> Or you can have it both ways, I guess.
I mean. That's what I do.

I mean, I sortof think of it as a flash drive that copies over all the data. Data isn't lost when it's copied. So if the computer gets wiped, the drive is still there. And if the drive gets pulled, the computer still has what was copied.

I mean, granted, if I suddenly lost the ability to retain my incalculable memory and lost those perks, I'd lose a shit ton of knowledge at this point just because my brain can't possibly hold all that knowledge. It is a puny meat brain and can't really deal with the vast knowledge of the universe, let alone all the bullshit I put in there.
That's why for me, the Eidetic Memory implant is fucking mandatory for that jump. So I don't just suddenly lose everything in a seizure of brain vomit.
And then I STILL don't get all the fiats "oh it works because jumpchan says" that the various conflicting sciences rely on in worlds with different physics. I have to work in the physics of 40K.
I don't suddenly get a free pass because I know how to build a gun with my ham fingers. It's still stupid hard compared to the usual steamrolling and fucking around.

So that's a [-150CP] mandatory purchase right there.

I guess if I took an amnesia drawback AND lost the perks, I'd be right fucked. But why would I do that?
I tend to think of amnesia drawbacks as traps, personally.

But that's just me. As you say, I think it's just made up rules on both sides.
Do what you want.
>>
File: harshtruth.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
harshtruth.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>46903788
>>46903821
That's a cruel trick to play on an innocent, Anon.

I like you.
>>
File: gimme_dat_ding.gif (194 KB, 267x186) Image search: [Google]
gimme_dat_ding.gif
194 KB, 267x186
>>46903788
>>46903821
Yes... "teach"
>>
Best place to start if you wanna become a tech based jumper? I was thinking symbiote but i'm not sure.

Also could your symbiote learn how to make the reach scarabs if you buy one?
>>
>>46904030
How hard do you want your tech?
>>
>>46904046
Not majorly, at least not in the beginning.
>>
>>46904030
Fallout, X-Com, or Iji. Not sure if there's any other gold standard reverse engineering powers or not nowadays, but those are the ones I remember.
>>
>>46903258
I... don't think that's how it works.

But then again, your chain, your story.
>>
>>46904030
MCU, the Tech expert background makes you Not!Tony Stark, Supreme Commander gives you loads of goodies, and Teen Titans has a tech background with lots of good stuff.
>>
>>46904098
>>46904109
Thanks.
>>
>>46904030
Maybe not as your first jump, depending on your temperament, but [Measuring the Marigolds] from the Soma Gauntlet is a solid option. It doesn't do the work for you, but it gives you an intuitive understanding of phenomena you witness. The examples given in the notes imply that if you have a solid grounding in the basics of a particular tech tree, [Measuring the Marigolds] will help you puzzle out higher tiers by examining samples.
>>
Will Tomb Spider be able to restore its memory of Necron tech after Lot jump ??
>>
File: 1461610850038.png (163 KB, 724x793) Image search: [Google]
1461610850038.png
163 KB, 724x793
>>
>>46904030
>Tech Based Jumper
I love me some tech as well, so I reccomend the following.

SupCom for the ACU, though I reccomend taking it late-chain to guarantee you can take the forged alliance scenario so that at the end of the jump you have all of the factions tech blueprints for your ACU.

Marvel cinematic jump for the Hydra Notes, allowing you to combine your tech.

Scp has perks that let you reproduce supernatural thigs purely technologicaly/scientifically,
Also SCP-914 is great so long as your careful.
Teen Titans Nerd perk tree is amazing for technopathy and cyborgs.

Worm Tinker abilities are crazy, specifically the Reverse Enginner one, constantly increasing your knowledge of mechanics and workings of other tech in order to combine them and utilize them together.
>>
>>46904209
No.

Also, one question mark. No space between it and the last word.
>>
>>46904204
>>46904231
Brilliant thanks. What about the second part, would the symbiote be capable of doing that? Or even just recreating the abilities of a reach scarab.
>>
>>46904108
Why wouldn't it? If you have to hit Pokemon first, and then gain a perk that gives you 3 Strength in Pokemon, why would you need to buy 3 Strength a second time to buy up to 4?
>>
>>46898114
Took as many Evils of the world as powerful, imported Lantern Ring and gained ability to channel fear + rage + greed through it as my weapon .. plus unlocked it's full potential
>>
>>46904274
He means the assuming it gives you 3 in everything part, doofus
>>
Friendly reminder Ash Ketchum has superhuman strength.
>>
>>46904376
Of course he does, he has Aura.
>>
>>46904376
Damn right. Ash is actually kind of a badass.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2uf0y6/respect_ash_ketchum_pokemon_anime
>>
>>46901518
>>46901461
He posted last month saying he'd lost interest for a while after losing most of what he'd done, and posted a pastebin with what he'd written since.

http://pastebin.com/KYZ8ypqV
>>
>>46904269
Hmm, I must admit I'm not too familiar with Symbiote at all, but considering one feat the jumpmaker claims you could be capable of is brewing "Antimatter Bombs" or other unnatural matter within your body, I would say yes, though you'll need sufficient testing.

Personally I used the Hydra machine that allows you to mix tech and "fused" the cradle (which you can get in MCU) and my ACU, and I experimented and allowed my ACU to understand how the reach scarab I bought works utilizing the Freak ray in IJI. Then have fun mass producing them, as the ACU apparently has no problem creating biology components.

Also, pick up that item duplication perk from Minecraft, its a big buy, but duplicating equipment such as ACU's is useful as all hell.
>>
>>46904397
Why are you linking to that horrible place?
>>
>>46904401
So I'm hearing with that 'lost interest' somebody else can take it up and finish it, yes?
>>
>>46904447
"for a while", Anon.
>>
>>46904447
No, you moron. He lost interest, and then came back and started working on it again. Cancerous wolf.
>>
>>46904430
Expediency. It's easier and faster than hunting down all those gifs and posting them myself.
>>
>>46904483
That's not an excuse.
>>
File: image.png (354 KB, 900x617) Image search: [Google]
image.png
354 KB, 900x617
>>46900591
She's Gwyndolin's sister. When Gwyndolin got sick, he locked her up because Aldrich the Devourer of the Gods & Pontiff were coming. Gwyndolin sacrificed himself and was in process of being digested, alive, when the Ashen One came about.
>>
>>46904495
Yes, yes, I get it, you're a miserable person. You don't have to hammer it in.
>>
>>46904313
Well, 3 is peak human in body mod, and 4 is superhuman. The Pokemon perks offer peak human ability.

If anything, I'm being a bit stingy, because Strength 4 is "lift 3x your body weight easily" and that's probably around peak human. Similarly, Dexterity 4 is Mirror's Edge, which is what Freerunning gives you.
>>
>>46904425
Thanks for the advice. already did buy TMI- cheat mode, but i was told it could only duplicate 1 meter cubed or what you can fit in your hand. Otherwise i'd be duplicating my LoT and using the fusion perk from Unholy Heights.
>>
>>46904269
>>46904425
A symbiote could probably handle synthesizing a Reach Scarab. What complicates the matter is that Scarabs run off the Bleed, which may or may not exist outside DC. Jumpchain handwaves the one you buy for CP, but you'll need to figure out a way to keep constructed ones powered.
>>
>>46904520
No, no it's not. That website is a terrible place that has no business being linked, and you're a terrible person for going there.
>>
>>46904530
Shouldn't be to hard to find an energy source thanks.
>>
>>46897790
> Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Mechanical Demonoid
> Avatar the Last Airbender - Avatar Cycle
reincarnation that keeps your sense of self by rebirth, negating losing Jumpchain...

Also Diablo's leveling and slay then harvest all goodly and bad essence to reforge into a Creator-level Soul via magic into own soul.
>>
>>46904580
To reincarnate you must first die....
>>
>>46904580
Re-read Avatar Cycle, poozer.
>>
>>46904537
It don't know what made you this much of a sad and angry person, but I'm sorry for it. I hope that someday you find someone or something that will make you happy.
>>
>>46904529
Thats odd, because unless their was an update Im not aware of, the perk reads as follows

Not Enough Items, Cheat Mode (1000, requires NEI, Recipe Mode): Once per month, you can use the recipe menu to instead duplicate any single item you possess. The new item is indistinguishable from the first, and has all the same powers. The one/month limit applies even if you grant this power to a companion; only the first attempted duplication in any given month will succeed.

I just checked the drive to see if it was chaned and still reads as follows.

I dont see why you couldn't duplicate the LoT, especially since the perk is well above 1000+ to purchase it. You actually NEED drawbacks to take it.
>>
File: pmd.png (320 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
pmd.png
320 KB, 639x359
>>46904537
The same could be said of 4chan.

And frequently is.

What are you doing with your life, Anon?
>>
>>46904603
You're so desperate that people approve of your home.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31 KB, 1056x151) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31 KB, 1056x151
>>46904612
Ah ok, I asked a thread a couple days ago and pic related was the answer I got. But with no limit then that should be perfect.
>>
>>46904580
It maintains your sense of self. It doesn't maintain your agency. You'll just be a voice in the back of the head of the person who inherits your Jumper powers.
>>
>>46904612
It was Jumpmaker's own words that placed the limit, and it was his own restriction in the jump.

Then again I'm not fucking surprised if they snuck in an "update" as judging by the File Details on the drive, it's the same thing as what happened with Dirge - somebody else is the file owner, meaning they can freely edit it.
>>
>>46904637
>>46904612
Actually it's not-

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38358008/#38360712

>>46904664
-aw snap. Well. So much for the honor system.
>>
>>46900708
Whoa she looks almost exactly like my ex Bree, only with tentacles, Granted Bree did have this awful wasting disorder.
>>
>>46904664
Considering he hasn't been around for years, you're a paranoid one.
>>
>>46904635
Yeah, Cleveland's a nice place, it had some rough times but it's coming back. Oh wait, did you mean Reddit? Nah, man, I don't really use that site much. I just discovered the Respect sub-reddit recently (from a link in a Jumpchain thread, actually) and think it's kind of neat. I don't care what you're upset about. I just think it's sad that you're this upset over something so minor. A bit hypocritical of me, I get upset over minor things too, but that doesn't mean I can't hope that other people will be better than I am. I'm sincere in this: I hope that someday you can let go of that anger, achieve self-actualization, and be happy.
>>
>>46904701
How many times have people told you this isn't your blog? Nobody wants to know about you.
>>
>>46904687
>>46904664

Fucking nerfbitches.

Assuming one of you's going without their trip.
>>
>>46904687
Might just get a really big alt form then.
>>
>>46904664
Thats weird? That renders the perk quite useless then, should that be the case, and I dont mean that in a bad way honestly. It's just a perk that cost 1350cp and all it will really do is duplicate such a miniscule (in contrast to its heavy CP cost) amount of something only once a month is a little weird. I think I rather handle it the way the jump says it.
>>
>>46904729
No, it's not neat, and you need to stop trying to make people go there.
>>
>>46904729
Not him but-to be fair, remember which site we're on? That's slightly less likely than pigs learning to fly

>>46904737
What? I'm literally just POINTING SOMETHING OUT not telling someone to tone something down. Blame Minecraftanon and your own insecure need to have infinite everything, not me.
>>
>>46904749
So we're just ignoring >>46904687 then, anon?

Surprised you aren't yelling at people for limiting you.
>>
>>46904749
It's hardly minuscule. You can copy anything. Lots of very powerful items are small enough to be affected by it.
>>
>>46904737
Yes go on, keep using those slurs. I"m sure your e-peen will feel nice and hard once you demotivate anyone competant and talented from making anything ever again.

>>46904776
To be fair, someone else already repeated the nerbitch mantra
>>
There is always the possibility to shrink something down to 1 cubic meter then dupe it and blow it back up to full size.
>>
>>46904778
But it doesn't let him copy his lolfuckeverything starship anon. that means it's useless.
>>
>>46904778
Not in the jump, not canon.
>>
>>46904776
I posted this before seeing the reply detailing it actually being said by minecraft anon. If they say its nerfed, then its nerfed, I didnt see it, so I wasn't going to apply the change until I saw that minecraftanon actually said it. Sorry if it looked like I was one of the people who cant stand being "limited"
>>
>>46904808
See, there you go. Good job, you found a workaround and without whining like the spoiled child >>46904737 is because his omnipotence didn't come with rainbow sparkles
>>
>>46904801
>>46904764
Guys, guys.

it's a troll.

We've gone over this every time the guy shows up.
>>
>>46904846
I don't see a need to insult people over the internet. Just turns into an argument in this thread and makes it waste my time.
>>
>>46904850
Have people actually tried reporting him? I swear he's been here for several years now.
>>
>>46904756
Could you explain why you feel that way? Because I personally enjoy the idea of reminders that hey, this character actually is kind of cool. It's rekindled some of my love for comics. I'd be more than willing to hear your reasons for disliking it. Maybe there's something that I haven't dug deeply enough into that community to know about, like I said, I've come to it very recently. Maybe I shouldn't like it, but without you explaining why, I'm more likely to just discount anything you say.
>>
>>46904871
Never works.
>>
>>46904881
Because it's a terrible fucking website with a horrible community and you shouldn't encourage them or any crosswebsite interaction.
>>
>>46904881
It's elitism. Just like we're somehow better than quest threads, we're also somehow better than other forum sites.

I don't see how we're better, but hey. Some people like feeling they've got higher internet standards or whatever.
>>
>>46904906
Okay, you're still not answering my question, though. Why is it a terrible website? What's horrible about the community? What about them should I not encourage?
>>
>>46904906
Not him but you'd look like less of a spastic idiot if you explained exactly what's terrible about it and how their community is bad compared to this very site's.

Assuming he's asking in good faith you can stop him from replying sooner. Assuming he's not, you can make him look stupid in turn.

>>46904936
Yeah, I don't understand this either. People don't exactly like CYOAs, even back when there was only one thread for them

Can't say I blame them considering how Power Armor ended up.
>>
>>46904906
>terrible fucking website with a horrible community

The amount of irony in this post.
>>
>>46904951
>Whiny, underage children.
>Taint everything with their politics.
>Ignorant about any subject matter they discuss.
>Only care about upvotes and social brownie points.
>An enemy to the concept of anonymity.
What isn't terrible about them?
>>
>>46904984
>>An enemy to the concept of anonymity.
I'm going to assume you also hate on every namefag in this community then?
>>
File: allfights.jpg (97 KB, 882x681) Image search: [Google]
allfights.jpg
97 KB, 882x681
Ah, the Jumpchain motto, once more with feeling!
>>
>>46904984
Almost all of that describes 4chan.
>>
>>46904957
I've been here for more than a year, and I too appreciate the irony.

I mean, on this board alone it's here, or the quests, or the Stat Me threads, or the redeemed succubus pasta, the 40K/WoD (or is it Chronicles of Darkness now?) general, the Elf Slave Wat Do variants and so on.

>>46904984
Also, why are you here then. Anonymity isn't much of an upside when you have all the rest to contend with, especially since it's much easier to be a dick about the other stuff with anonymity on your side
>>
>>46905006
Yes, he does. Even jumpmakers.
>>
>>46904984
Okay, good, that's what I needed. I shall take this into consideration. Thank you for replying, I'm really not trying to start an argument. I genuinely want to know, I really don't hang around Reddit so much so I wouldn't know these things about the community.
>>
>>46905026
Is...is Deadpool bringing a dildo to a sword fight?
>>
>>46905006
>>46905028
>>46905045
You can go back to your home website, cross-site cancer.

>>46905046
I do not.
>>
>>46904984
>Whiny, underage children.
>Taint everything with their waifus.
>Ignorant about any subject matter they discuss.
>Only care about their anonymity and social brownie points that don't matter because muh anonymity.
>An enemy to the concept of humanity.
Some fixes, and here we have 4chan. Geez, how'd that happen?
>>
>>46905069
I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
>>
>>46905074
See >>46905072
>>
>>46905072
I don't visit Reddit.... Just pointing out 4chan can become as cancerous as Reddit without much trouble.
>>
>>46905072
But I've never been to reddit, though. All you posted is just completely accurate about 4chan. Is it really that hard for you to acknowledge someone can be here for years for fun, and still accept it's an objectively terrible place?
>>
>>46905072
>assuming everybody who disagrees is from another site

Ah so you take my mother's approach to arguing.
>>
>>46905099
>Guys this website is SOOO terrible right?! That's why you should totally go to my home site instead!
>>
Are we seriously on this fucking train again.

Are we really.
>>
>>46905072
Haven't been there. And exactly what's so noble about only going to one imageboard forum, anyway? Nobody's going to give you awards for being part of the secret club.
>>
>>46904984
So, you're angry because it's another 4chan, and angry that a website dares to take away the one protection you have to let you sperg over anyone with no consequence.

I'm actually curious how many people would change their attitude if they could be held accountable for their shitposting.

>>46905118
Not that it matters because we've lost the thread to this guy now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.