[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Clay Civ Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (473 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
473 KB, 1024x576
Alright folks, here's the deal. You live on a harsh, yet resource-filled planet, where factions keep trying to seize control of the lands, and it's rich materials. Pick a faction, assign it's leader, plan their strategies and their politics. Here, you control your own army (Represented by a color)
Choose your alignment and the duty that comes with it.
The available colours are :
>Light-Blue
>Yellow
>Blue
>Purple
>Lime Green
>White
>Cyan
>Black
>Orange
>Dark Red
>Brown
>Dark Green

All colors have excisting armies and resources. Some already control some territory.

The map is shaped like a rectangle (1m x 23cm).
Technology is already futuristic, space cruisers and airships excist, aswell as tanks and artillery.

If you choose to be on the good side, you will gain a burden. The pink faction. Seemingly helpless civilians, you will be responsible for their safety.

By choosing a negative faction, you can enslave those civilians, seduce them, recruit them or murder them in cold blood. However you wish to deal with your prisoners.
>>
Light Blue.
>>
>>46859812

Seconded.
>>
Purple
>>
>>46859812
Me as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 496x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 496x368
Here's each colour and their race/army/faction.

>Light-Blue - The Draenei, they control a large settlement at the edge of the map. They also have a very advanced starship.
>Yellow - The Holy Armada - A religious army made up of paladins, all fighting for a divine purpouse. They have no territory yet, since the entire army is currently in space, travelling towards the planet. Mostly humans. Some Draenei.
>Blue - A human army, that is quite powerful. They control a fleet of multiple ships, airships and cruisers. The only downside is that they don't have that much manpower.
>Purple - Demons from the Twisting Nether and the warp. Beings of pure evil, they control a massive army of imps and giants, including multiple siege tanks aswell as a mothership - The Dark Star.
>Lime Green - Orcs and Greenskins. They control a small, yet powerful army. They have multiple cruisers, fighters and even a mothership, aswell as a very powerful airship.
>White - Machines and Cyborgs - Arguably the most powerful army, they control a seemingly endless swarm of troops, all programmed to kill. They inhabit a desolate ruin, quietly preparing deep underground, to strike at the enemy. They control an absolutely enormous fleet of ships, including one of the largest cruisers ever built the Drottning.
>Cyan - Scavengers who live in the wastelands, driving raiding vehicles that are custom-built. They lack hierarchy and roam around, waiting for a power to unite them all.
>Black - Necromancers. The undying. A very secretive race of excellent fighters. Although low in numbers, they have incredible magical properties, including raising the dead and scorching the ground that they touch. They control a massive airship known only as the Golem.
>Orange - The proud lion-men. A massive army consisting of half-animal, half-man mutations. They have hierarchy and are powerful fighters, yet control no land. They will arrive soon in their spacecraft, eager to conquer.
(Pic is the Black faction.)
>>
>>46859997
>>46860050
Switching to regular blue.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 335x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 335x508
Once you pick a color, assign a leader, an alignment and how they will treat the Pink race. Will they help them at a time of need or will they torment them endlessly?

If a leader is picked, a short bio or appearance is welcome, so I can mold out the details for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (912 KB, 1212x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
912 KB, 1212x1200
>>46859879
>>46859812
As the Draenei, you have lived quite peacefully on the planet. You have a large settlement on the ground and your cruiser - The Spearhead is orbiting the planet, with more reinforcements onboard, if needed.

You are missing a leader and a purpouse, and you have no current attitude towards the Pink.

(Pic is an average Draenei soldier.)
>>
>>46860089

Same. Let's say our hero is Captain Rust, a no-nonsense leader who wields accurate wrist-flamethrowers.
>>
>>46860344
>>46860259

I'm okay with light blue now that it's too late, but my hero submission still stands.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 825x550
>>46860344
Captain Rust has been assigned as the leader of the Blue Army.
You may also name your army, besides being called 'Blue'.

How is your attitude/strategy towards the Pink race?
(The Blue Fleet. You have two of these ships, one is a carrier, the other is a battlecruiser. They haven't been named yet.)
>>
I choose black
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 736x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 736x659
>>46860409
The Black army is currently travelling in space via their cruisers. They have a hierarchy, the leader being Kane, a survivor from two eras ago, infused with black energy. He is a god to all his followers, the rest of the black army. You are all skilled fighters, but don't control any land. You have two massive cruisers, one is known as the Golem, the other is called Redemption.

Your troops have the special ability to desintegrate enemies and raise the dead.
>>
>>46860502

Wait, so now we've swapped Civ? I'm confused.
>>
>>46860622
Hm? This is a separate game.
>>
>>46860188
Purple will be led by a shadowy demon known as The Sinister SIlence. An absolute power, his army and the pink race are forced to succumb to his ever-changing will to bring the darkness of the void to the rest of the world
>>
>>46860662

So are we picking a leader for each faction, or are you saying we'll be playing more than one faction at a time?
>>
>>46860898
Pick a leader for each faction.
>>
>>46860683
Excellent.

Currently the Demons inhabit the void, though some cultists opened up a portal at the exact middle of the map. The gate was quickly flooded by an endless swarm of imps, demons and giants, all obeying to the Sinister Silence. The Dark Star is currently in orbit, waiting for your command.
>>
Hello again, plasticine OP.
>>
>>46861305
Hello again, player.
>>
>>46861347

Cyan is clearly the best OP
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 479x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 479x675
>>46861132
The majority of your army consists of cultists - weak yet numerous soldiers who are completely devoted to serving their leader.
The more powerful troops are demons from the void.
(Pic is your cultist followers.)
>>
>>46861368
Cyan can join a greater force :^)
>>
File: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-05272015.jpg (182 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-05272015.jpg
182 KB, 970x545
>>46861411
Nevar! I want more Mad Max in this Sci-Fi!
>>
>>46861477
Fun Fact : The wasteland was essentially Road Warrior for a long time, then came the age of dust and soon civilization was rebuilt. Gangs began to die out.

Do you want Cyan?
>>
>>46861517
Witness the Cyan army.
>>
>>46861517
Yes, Yes I do
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 550x550
>>46861554
Assign a leader and how the Cyan army treats the Pink race.

Also, you can name your roving motor-gang.

>inb4 lord humungus dongus
>>
>1.5 hours later
>the game hasn't even started

Impressive clusterfuck, OP.
>>
>>46861729
First ever civ post, really-.
And I know, there just isn't enough interest. I didn't even plan on making it a civ post originally.
>>
>>46861628
Leader: War Chief Fuell Ignitor

Gang Name: The Auto Raiders

Pink race??
>>
>>46861752
If it's anything OP, it seems like a good idea just...learn from it and maybe try to organise it better?
>>
>>46861864
Agreed
>>
>>46862140

Are you still around OP? We'll fill out any lore you need to get this game running.
>>
>>46862779
Yup, I'm here. Just figuring things out, a roleplay format would be much easier.
>>
>>46863080
>So what is the plan here ??
>>
>>46861752
Next time, mention it in the civilization quest general discussion.
>>
OP, if you're still alive, please try to do this tomorrow with a better system. This is too good of a concept.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.