[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What mechanical advantage should bathing grant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
What mechanical advantage should bathing grant?
>>
>>46847026
You get charisma/persuasion penalties if you smell like shit.
>>
Not smelling like sweaty testicles and poop
>>
>>46847040
>>46847044
>cast Prestidigitation at-will
>>
File: 1460925681775.png (307 KB, 660x707) Image search: [Google]
1460925681775.png
307 KB, 660x707
>>46847026
Get out of the fucking bath Aika, you're fucking turning into a lobster!
a temporary con bonus, much like eating a good meal.
>>
god, tenchi was so formative to my sexuality. I still find this image arousing despite the art style.
>>
>>46847026
Nothing.

Though I suppose for something like Lot5R it might grant something. But unless it's a comedy oriented game system, why would it grant anything?
>>
>>46847066
>minor tricks
>stopping you from smelling like shit
>>
Sicknesses created by bad hygene are a thing you know?
If you go adventuring in the sewers then is it normal that when you get wounded down there that it is very easy to get something like Cholera if you don't clean yourself and the wound ( or whatever equivalent there is of that sickness in the setting).
>>
It falls under the category of biological functions, which the DM gives us a small XP bonus if we keep track of.

In terms of actual mechanics, it gives a bonus to character mood, which when happy, nets an additional roll every so often.
>>
Small bluff to charisma and a little resistance to disease
>>
>>46847067
I think she's supposed to be drunk.
>>
>>46847077
Same here. Ryoko will always hold a special place in my heart.
>>
>>46847026
avoidance of a penalty to diplomacy related checks, similar to wearing clothes.
>>
>>46847026
The same like in real life but you probably don't know what I mean.
>>
>>46847757
>>46847077

You guys ever play the Tenchi Muyo roleplaying game? I saw it once in a game shop back when I was in high school. I think it's tri-stat?
>>
>>46847026
In a system that factors in character emotional states and has risk of disease, it relaxes and reduces chances of infections.
>>
File: 1390366169294.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1390366169294.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>46847844
Yeah, its pretty good for what it is.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_RPG

That page is badly in need of continued working and expanding, especially since I have a copy of the OVA RPG and the Universe RPG now. But its a rambly summary.
>>
File: Dragon_Ball_2_17.png (367 KB, 714x540) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_2_17.png
367 KB, 714x540
>>46847026
Players should be unable to benefit from the experience they've earned in-game until their characters have time to reflect on the events of the day, and bath time is the perfect time to do this.

This thread was an excuse to post anime bath lewds, right?
>>
>>46847837
Underrated bant
>>
>>46847026
Stress damage reduction.
>>
>>46847026
Restores 2 points of strain.
>>
>>46847926
So is it true Tenchi had kids with like everyone and three with Ryo-Ohki?
>>
>>46847026
>Bath
>Upgrades From Sauna
>A Bath contains a single large bathtub or multiple smaller basins, along with a stove for heating water. After spending 1 hour in this room, you gain a +2 bonus on your next ongoing Fortitude save against disease.

Good ole' Pathfinder. When I'm looking for unnecessary granularity, you never fail to disappoint.
>>
>>46849747
Yes. Maybe more than 3.
>>
>>46849809
Man it, does not even grant some advantage against Scent?

What a shit system.
>>
File: 1390367479753.jpg (51 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1390367479753.jpg
51 KB, 429x600
>>46849747
In the main continuity, yes.

The creator did a bunch of series with their own continuity plus some movies. The main one is the OVA universe, called Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki sometimes.
The creator doesn't have the rights to it, but anything he creates is fucking gold so the company that owns it lets him add whatever the fuck he wants to canon with Dojinshi.

So basically Tenchi is the omnipotent God in mortal form. He began the universe by creating Tsunami (the spirit in Sasami), Washu, and Tokimi (who appears later in the series). The three goddesses made all of reality just trying to get a glimpse of their creator, since omnipotent God Tenchi was unable to exist alongside them.

Yadda yadda yadda, clusterfuck of continuity.

Ayeka's mother (the daughter of Washu's old best friend who got amnesia, that the season 1 villain Kagato was a hermaphrodite clone of, who later reincarnates as a girl Tenchi romances as well) turns out to be the polar opposite of the three goddesses of creation and goes nuts after her husband dies. Tenchi realizes he's God, has to ascend to his divine state to fight her which will destroy the universe and everything in it, and instead takes everything he learned from dealing with all the girls and basically just talks her out of it.
Then later on her finds out he has a sister, and all his memories of his "mother" were of her.

Those two things together made him finally settle down and marry Ryoko and Ayeka, who after one of the movies calmed down their rivalry a lot. But while fighting over who got to take his virginity, Mihoshi sleepwalked into his bed and fucked him in the dark with him thinking it was one of them. So she married him too. He also married girl Kagato, for some reason, plus Washu and Ryo-Ohki because at that point he may as well. He'll marry Sasami in the future, in fact there's a canon comic where she learns to masturbate while peeping on femKagato fucking him.
>>
File: 6.jpg (471 KB, 1200x1714) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
471 KB, 1200x1714
>>46850184
He had kids with all of them. Some of them married the kids of his cousin Seina, who also married a bunch of aliens.

So he knocked up Ryoko first, then Ayeka. Their daughters grow up and marry one of Seina's kids. Ryoko's daughter is a politician, Ayeka's a poet.

He had three daughters with Ryo-Ohki, twins. They were cabbits as babies, and when they transform into a biped they look more human than their mother. One couldn't transform until she was older. They also married one of Seina's kids.

He has a son with Washu, who runs away from home one day to the moon. Where the ancestor to the entire human race, the sister to the very first Emperor of Jurai (all humans are technically part of the royal family), has basically been watching over mankind for our entire history. He marries her so they can become space archeologists.

He has a daughter with Noike, the femKagato, who was born very sick. She grew up alongside Tenchi's daughter with Mihoshi and one of Seina's daughters.

The series is ongoing. So is his breeding.
>>
>>46847066
>>46847118
It's a minor trick capable under Prestidigitation alright.
>>
File: 6.jpg (458 KB, 1200x1674) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
458 KB, 1200x1674
>>46850295
Here's the source of all of the canon ones.

http://exhentai.org/tag/artist:kajishima+masaki
>>
>>46850295
Dammit, why doesn't he get with Sasami sooner when, as we all know, she is best girl?
>>
>>46850184
>>46850295
I am at a loss for words at how strange this show has become with it's plot line and orgy
>>
>>46847066
>that stops there from being a penalty for smelling like shit
>>
>>46850861

Are we talking a particular edition here? Because in some of them Prestidigitation can explicitly be used to clean things.
>>
File: 2.jpg (405 KB, 1200x1675) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
405 KB, 1200x1675
>>46850561
It was designed to, from the start, be "Japanese mythology but as aliens".

At least Tenchi didn't create Washu by blowing his nose after trying to fuck his giant mutated sister in the underworld.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.