[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your BBEG is now Wu Tang Clan Can your players overcome their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: wutangclanpress.jpg (521 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
wutangclanpress.jpg
521 KB, 3000x2000
Your BBEG is now Wu Tang Clan

Can your players overcome their shaolin mastery and skills?
>>
>>46829129
No idea who they are, but I'm really tempted to make some kind of /pol/ level joke upon seeing your pic, OP.
>>
You know what they say, Wu Tang Clan is not a group you want to annoy or pester.

I win by choosing not to annoy or pester them, preventing a conflict entirely.
>>
>>46829129
>atomic bombs that are so indescribable that philosophy and rationality cannot describe them.

No. Their skills are too great.
>>
>>46829129
They might be able to take them individual, but as a group, particularly if RZA is calling the shots?

No. Emphatically no.
>>
>>46829129
As a wise man once said, Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with. And following this sage advice, my party flees it
>>
>>46829129
Well, if the BBEG is the Wu Tang Clan, my player are probably a team of hitmen all cloned from Martin Shkrelli's DNA. So yes, they can overcome shaolin mastery through pure murderhoboing.
>>
Whoa-hoho, I'm listening to ODB at this very second. What a thrill.

No. Another crew cut by the wu-tang sword.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8keTv_vpwLc

As you walk through the forest, a familiar beat starts to ring out.

What do you do?
>>
>>46829129
You dont fuck with a snipa hypa off the ginseng root.

Let alone a whole clan.
>>
>>46829129
Fight 'em? Fuck that, my players probably try to JOIN the Wu-Tang.

Better question: What fetch-quest do they send my group on?
>>
>>46830787
Recollet dirty ol bastard sacred couch from his abandoned shaolin lair so that it is burried alongside him
>>
>>46829297
They've lost their invincibility along with ODB.
>>
>>46829151
>no idea who they are
Look them up, learn a thing, broaden your horizons. They are pretty huge.
>>
>>46830787
That record. You know the one.

They want it back. The people must hear.
>>
>>46829129
I take them all out.

With one hand behind my back.
>>
>>46829151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owuxAQdr8kg
>>
File: odb.jpg (39 KB, 282x450) Image search: [Google]
odb.jpg
39 KB, 282x450
>>46829151
>Hurr durr I'm an internet toughguy racist who has never heard of one of those notorious/popular/commercial hip hop groups of the past 20 years.

As my man the ODB (rest his soul) would say, nugga please.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.