[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beast in the Sky Quest 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: logo.png (1 MB, 1100x681) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
1 MB, 1100x681
Twitter:
>https://twitter.com/AM_in_PM
Previous threads:
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=beast+in+the+sky
For Crew, Location and Ship information, please refer to the pastebin below:
>http://pastebin.com/u/AM-PM
Now with themesong!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eVrlMoombE

Previously you rescued a trio of immodestly-dressed slave girls with sheer heroism and pure thoughts alone. After liberating yet another government vehicle with ladies and lardo in tow you made your way to Rei and Kei's master's abode once everything was worked out aboard the Beast. (The three girls are now part of your crew, even if one of them isn't exactly grateful.) There you met Kakei, the brother of the governor, whom you learned is named Itoi. He thanked you generously, offering a reward for your services. As well as another job.

With the leadership taken out of the equation, the slaver bandits that started this whole thing need to be dealt with. He offered you a handsome reward for your services, but has little information to aid your mission.

A short scan of the Longfall mountains and you came along a downed flying fortress that looked to be repurposed as the bandit's hideout judging by the graffiti and garish decorum. Now the only question is what do you do about it?

Welcome back to Beast in the Sky Quest!
>>
File: Map.jpg (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Map.jpg
1 MB, 1024x768
Your ship floats there silently and invisibly over what can barely even be called a ship anymore. There are no signs of movement below, any bandits that are around probably somewhere within the comfort of the hulking husk. Your intel is woefully lacking, but then again, who needs intel with guns like these?

What do you do?
>>
>>46804171
See if we can spot anything without dropping cloak?
>>
>>46804217
Cloak is running fine. It doesn't take lowering that to give it a once-over with binoculars. The only times you need to drop the veil are when attacking, being attacked or, once you have it up and running, raising the barrier.
>>
>>46804171
Drop some automatons nearby to draw the bandits out and then blow them up
>>
>>46804356
You cannot remotely detonate automatons. You could, however, open fire.
>>
>>46804416
I meant blow the bandits up. With our cannons. I'd rather not blow up the automatons.
>>
Mm, gonna wait a bit for more people to show up. Sorry for the delay. Just want to make sure as many people as possible have a chance to join in.
>>
>>46804111
I'd say send in a recon team if we can't find a target of high value. The fortress is probably a huge chunk of armor and we won't do much good simply taking potshots at it. Maybe if we had some heavy ordinance...
>>
>>46804751
You don't have the Vapor Cannon yet, which could pretty much wipe that rusty hunk of junk off the map, as well as a good chunk of the mountain itself, but you do have some ordinance. You are a capital ship, after all.
>>
>>46804788
I was under the impression that our bombing bay was inoperable though? I'd imagine anything that could do some visible damage would need that.
>>
>>46804924
Bombing bay yes, but you have heavy cannons and a few missile-launchers. Not nearly as effective as bombing, of course and takes considerably more effort (higher DC) but still doable.
>>
Do we know what Ruul's working on now? The long-range radio?

What do you guys think our next project should be after that?
>>
>>46804954
Ruul and Wella are currently working on getting the barrier up and running. It'll be done in 2 days.
>>
>>46804950
For explosives that small I think I'd like to mark a target first. We either get lucky or we lose the element of surprise shooting an empty docking bay.
>>
>>46804990
From what you can tell in relation to your own ship, you're currently looking at the ass end of the ship. It's either cracked in half, with the front end getting obliterated or tumbling off somewhere else down the mountain, or it's embedded/flattened into the mountainside. There are a few holes here and there from either erosion, damage from impact or the bandits have been doing some remodeling, but nothing terribly substantial.
>>
Mm, I have a feeling tonight's a bad night due to my own idiocy and timing. I'm gonna call this thread a loss and try again tomorrow. Sorry, fellas. Hopefully tomorrow goes better!
>>
>>46805347
If you want. See you tommorrow.
>>
>>46805347
Hello?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.