[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pineapple man.jpg (284 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
pineapple man.jpg
284 KB, 1360x768
I've been working on building a game for like three years now, and i love telling people about it. Ask away, /tg/!

topics:
>Races
>Classes
>The World Itself
>Storyline
>Cool Items and Characters
>>
forgot to mention there's like 77 playable races and 30-something classes
>>
Would you say you're high-functioning or low-functioning autistic?
>>
>30 classes
Why not just go classless and be done with it?
>>
>>46797649
Are they actual races or just humans with different coats of paint + accessories?
>>
Pineapple Man makes me miss the 90s.

He would fit right in with Image Comics.
>>
File: Plus_Four_Judgemental_Skull.png (54 KB, 306x421) Image search: [Google]
Plus_Four_Judgemental_Skull.png
54 KB, 306x421
Is this bait
>>
>>46797498
What's the most fetishy thing?
>>
>>46797649
>77 playable races
I have several questions, but the most prominent is "Why?"
>>
>>46797649
It's funny that you say this like its a good thing.
>>
There's probably a thread on Reddit right now by op crying about how "toxic" 4chan is because ya'll didn't immediately praise him and give him gold stars.
>>
>>46801479
You have no idea who Pineapple Man is, do you
>>
>>46797498
I was going to say you're in too deep and to pull out, but then i read >>46797649 , and now I have to just prepare your eulogy.

Listen: do you know what won't survive contact with your players? Any of that. You've made yourself a precious, scintillating jewel of your own mental candy floss, there's no human alive that you could play this with, because anything they do would ruin your perfect little world. You would become *that GM* just by inviting anyone else into your headspace. The first time the players attempt to leave a tavern they'd probably trip over one of your "Cool Characters", who has to become your GMPC, and do everything correctly for the players, who don't know anything about the way your amazing snowflake of a world works.

My advice is to drop it as an RPG and just write a book. or a series. Whichever. but don't subject anyone else but an editor to your madness.
>>
>>46801537
He's a guy in Onepunch man, right?
>>
>>46801537
Given your reaction I'm assuming he's a troll from some thread you're assuming everyone has seen or even gives a shit about.
>>
OP is gone. This was a bait thread. Nothing really came out of it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.