[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG casual general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 223x311
Extra Timmy edition.

What are you building?
What are you playing?
Do you buy singles?
Best ramp spells at common/uncommon?
>>
File: 01.png (381 KB, 1080x1670) Image search: [Google]
01.png
381 KB, 1080x1670
Just bought my friend a little something for his birthday. How did I do?
>>
>>46779378
>50 copies of break open
What in the hell.
>>
>>46779047
>Best ramp spells at common/uncommon?
Nissa's pilgrimage and read the bones
>>
>>46779047
>50 Scornful Egotist
My Nigga
>>
>>46779540
>>46780515
My friend was complaining about morph, so I wanted to show him it's true power.
>>
>>46779378
Holy shit, I also have like 30 copies of break open. Don't even know were they come from, I don't remember buying them/trading them, and I didn't buy boosters back in the day.
>>
>>46782335
I bought a bunch for a penny each. Not many people want them it seems. You might just have someone who hates you.
>>
>>46783087
I use them for proxys now, so I don't mind them
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 223x310
>>46779047
Just bought pic related for my big guys villainous wealth defender cloudpost deck
>>
>>46780515
Top level KEK
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Discussion.aspx?multiverseid=46509
>>
Building big red- mono red that likes to use lots of mana, and not just for fireballs!

Playing Bant- the literal shard of alara. Exalted is fun!

I buy singles, yeah. Online market lets me get whatever I want fast and cheap!

Best ramp spells? Rampant growth, farseek, cultivate, kodama's reach, explosive vegetation, utopia sprawl
>>
>>46783507
What does your R deck do? Curious what you use for long game. That's when my R deck starts to die.
>>
I just put together a blue/black zombie and horror deck. It's pretty dank, got a bunch of cards that force the opponent to send their cards to the graveyard with a little bit of madness and delirium shenanigans and zombie token spam.
>>
Just put together an angel/spirit deck and managed to kill my friend with 8/8 ghost children.
>>
>>46789406
Killing kids is bad, killing ghosts is good, but what is killing ghost children?
>>
File: 1449399688688.png (108 KB, 193x196) Image search: [Google]
1449399688688.png
108 KB, 193x196
>play for the first time since 09 against someone who started a year ago

i played B/U with tons of trash zombies in my deck

>U, S, Traumatize, Ponder, S, Brainstorm, Hypnotic Specter
>T1. U, Ponder. Shuffle, draw Polluted Delta
>T2. Polluted Delta into U, Brainstorm into Dark Ritual
>T3. S, Dark Ritual, Traumatize
>Opponent asks to see Traumatize
>reads it
>goes for his library
>"No, I'm playing it on myself"
>he looks very puzzled
>T4. Remove 4 trash zombies from play, play 4 Ichorids from my graveyard and swing for 12
>he collects his cards and concedes
>mfw
>>
>group always plays big 4 or 5-player games
>my Goblins blow out one player every game and then get buttfucked

I need to stop building red, it runs out of gas too quick
>>
>>46789778
Back in the day, I played a goblin deck that was a coin flip. I played in vintage and I either owned or got absolutely BTFO. They can be a lot of fun, and it was nice playing a deck that cost >50 and beating guys that had 1000+ into theirs
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 223x311
>>46789473
>>
File: The_Longest_Laugh_2740799b.jpg (45 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
The_Longest_Laugh_2740799b.jpg
45 KB, 620x387
>>46790023
>mfw one-shotting someone by using Brion Stoutarm to throw this at them
>>
How many big creatures can you shove into a ramp deck without it collapsing on the mana dorks?
>>
>tfw finish the game by sacrificing Goblin Arsonist to play Collateral Damage

they never see it coming
>>
>>46789778
red can do fine in multiplayer, you just have to either go big, or pick your shots. goblins really need krenko, or something that can work after early game. clickslither or some kind of dragon's worth looking at to close out more than one opponent. or skirk fire marshal if you don't mind the ocassional draw game
>>
>>46790993

Krenko is necessary for goblins in multiplayer. As soon as you get a kill, you should be looking to throw down Krenko to basically start again.
>>
>>46783540
Re-buy Kuldotha Phoenix or just let Outpost Siege give me enough cards to win
>>
How do you guys keep the cost of casual down? We have a "one booster every two weeks" rule along with a "no singles" rule. While boosters are a waste of money, by limiting everyone's pool, it makes more cards playable and promotes trading.
>>
>>46793689

Why not just play Pauper? That keep the price right down and keeps everyone on roughly the same power level.
>>
>>46793689
my group is collectively just not interestedin making the game an arms race, everyone spends what they want to make decks they find fun. is this a real problem for people?
>>
>>46793963

If I had more casual friends, it wouldn't be. Problem is we have CCG newbies playing against someone who dropped $1k on lands for his vintage deck, along with players everywhere in between. We needed strick cost guidelines seeing keeping it cheap was the biggest concern for the new players.
>>
File: sphinxstutelage.jpg (43 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
sphinxstutelage.jpg
43 KB, 265x370
Which are your favourite wincons for turbo decks? Mine is Sphinx's Tutelage, and some people love Ebony Owl Netsuke
>>
>>46794521
Or maybe you need to tell those people who spend thousands on dollars on decks for casual play to fuck off.
We did just that and the guy had no choice but to change his deck, because nobody from our group would play with his expensive bullshit made for winning.
>>
File: ri7rJ.jpg (20 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
ri7rJ.jpg
20 KB, 400x325
I'm super new to magic and just tried making my own deck from what I have so far is my deck absolutely garbage? http://deckstats.net/deck-9832291-5ff167534bdffb13c29399d4fac144fd.html
>>
>>46793689
>>46793763
Pauper. Cube. Two great tastes that taste great together. Cheap to build, fun to draft, and produces some dirty hard-fought matches.
>>
>>46794632
I have a turbofog mesmeric orb deck. forced fruition's cute too.

>>46794670
>>46794521
New players could always try to get gud. My group has one guy who plays modern and legacy-ish decks, I build janky nonsense, there's combo guy and the whole range. I guess if the $1000 vintage deck is just there to shitstomp people that sucks but playing with power and money doesn't immediately disqualify you from playin casual.

then again, I pretty exclusively play multiplayer, where politics and truces serve as a safety valve to a lot of forms of power imbalance.
>>
>>46794632
I swear to god mill decks are the absolutely fucking worst to play against. I've already "accidentally" spilled soda onto three mill decks because they're so infuriating.
>>
>>46797544
>New players could always try to get gud.
Confirmed elitist fag.
>>
>>46797585
Holy shit you're a scrub. And a fucking asshole.
>>
>>46797604
>elitist fag
>i build janky nonsense and almost exclusively play multiplayer
I don't even know what "elite" group you think I think I'm part of
>>
Which mono-colour would be for a Phyrexian deck?
>>
>>46798131
black definitely has most options, green if you just want to go all infect and be done with it.
>>
Is aggro black an option? I'm a new player, and I like the flavour of black, but aggro is definitely my favoured playstyle.
>>
>>46798248
google suicide black.
>>
>tfw you love the flavour of one particular color but it can't support your preferred playstyle
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>tfw you pull this combo off in a multiplayer session for the first time and go 3-0
>>
>TFW your opponent tries to block a 3/3 with a clue token
>>
This is my absolute first shot at a deck. I really want to play a heavily defensive mono-white deck.

How does it look?

4x Accorder Paladin
4x Aegis of the Gods
4x Azorius Arrester
4x Loyal Sentry
4x Shield Mate
4x Valiant Guard

4x Defiant Strike
4x Enshrouding Mist
4x Hail of Arrows

4x Sunlance

20x Plains
>>
File: 7549619.jpg (32 KB, 312x281) Image search: [Google]
7549619.jpg
32 KB, 312x281
>>46779047

>haven't played in years
>friends get back into MtG on a whim and start fucking around
>play two-headed giant mostly
>friend drops an Evolving Wilds as his second land and taps it for mana
>tell him it doesn't produce mana
>all three friends agree it produces mana since it's a land and that's what lands do. "Sacrificing it and searching for a land is retarded and slow and no one would ever use it that way!"
>explain it's uses and try to pull up the online rules for land vs basic land to show them
>"nah fuck it, we'll play it YOUR way if you're going to whine about it anon!"
>mfw
>>
I infinte reflectioned my buddies 8/8 tramplesaur, turning all my white weenies into a rape squad
>>
>>46799924
did you ask them what color of mana it produces?
>>
>>46800275
Colorless of course!
>>
So, how do you build a casual deck without it either
>being too good and being that guy
>being really shit

Also, who do you play casual with?
>>
>>46797585
I really hope this is bait.
>>
>>46800471
>So, how do you build a casual deck without it either
>being too good and being that guy
>being really shit
You can start on common ground and set rules.
>everyone buy a starter deck and only add what you pull from packs when you get together to play.
>play pauper/peasant
>no Planeswalkers etc.
Or you can let the decks even out organically over time as everyone learns what they like and how they want to play.

>Also, who do you play casual with?
Wife, friends and family.
>>
>>46799758
I would go for something more defender/life gain heavy, and maybe splash in some blue.

Here's some cards that would be fun to base a deck around: Perimeter Captain, Pride Guardian, Wall of essence, Basilica Guards, Felidar Sovereign. If you put in blue you could run stuff like fog bank, mnemonic wall, and wall of denial, along with the classics like mulldrifter, counterspells and the like. I'd also reccomend unmake and blinding souleater, they're great for nearly any defensive white deck.
>>
>>46800471
find powerful combos that only use really cheap cards
that way no one can get mad at you since you're using "shitty" commons and the like
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/copymill/

Any advice on this, because It's got the potential for hilarity of milling people for somewheres between 10-18 a turn minimum if it works.
>>
>>46794632
the deck i'm working on abuses this to mill people for 10 a turn minimum.
>>
>>46779047
I don't play because >college
but I'm brewing a UG Treasure Hunt deck and an RG tokens deck.
>>
File: 1456786910523.jpg (112 KB, 741x1045) Image search: [Google]
1456786910523.jpg
112 KB, 741x1045
>>46797585
welcome to playing against blue where the only skill blue players have is preventing you from playing.

And all but one or two out of the 15 or so people at my FNM play blue.
>>
>>46800471
I usually have some interaction or theme that I build toward, sometimes slavishly. I definitely favor the being shit side of the scale, and more than one deck has been dismantled after accomplishing nothing more than falling on its face, but focusing on doing a thing other than winning the game (while still being capable of winning, I don't usually build durdle like an asshole.dec) usually demands enough focus that I can't just be lean mean and surgical every time.

I actually tend to wear out any aggro decks I build exactly because of this, they get so samey and predictable in their play that I feel like I've seen and done everything the deck's ever going to do after a couple months.
>>
File: Color_Wheel-1.jpg (92 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
Color_Wheel-1.jpg
92 KB, 498x500
>>46804718
I never got why everyone loves U. Is there a reason?
>>
>>46805385
because U are beautiful
>>
File: Bzw84SjCIAEZ_qT.jpg_large.jpg (73 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Bzw84SjCIAEZ_qT.jpg_large.jpg
73 KB, 1024x576
>>46805463
>>
>>46783189
Goes infinite with Time Sieve

Been playing a bunch of modern Time Sieve recently, after the unbanning of thoptersword. It's not very competitive but its always funny to watch the tryhards lose to me taking infinite turns and killing them with UB Tezz. Plus I get to draw like half my deck no matter what so can't complain.
>>
>>46794632
Martial Coup is sweet, as is Elspeth, Suns champion. Wrath a lot then dump a billion soldiers with fogs for the attackbacks.
>>46797132
cut 20ish cards or add more lands, you're gonna get mana screwed. Playing with around 60 cards (I occasionally do 65) is always best because you get to draw your cool cards (like Sorin) more often.

I'd start by cutting 2 Ethereal Guidance, 4 Chaplain's Blessing, and a bunch of the common 1 ofs.

>>46798248
>>46798259
This. Get some Dark Rituals and Hatreds and go nuts. Suicide Black is hella fun.

>>46803611
Getting delirium for Manic Scribe might be pretty hard, but otherwise looks fun.

>>46805385
You feel like you have so much power over a game. You can answer nearly anything with counterspells and draw a ton of extra cards.
>>
>>46797585
Best way to make millfags cry? Bring a dredge deck to the table.
>>
>>46805385
blue gets so much offbeat shit and open-ended interactions. wanna copy stuff? probably blue. wanna do nonsense with artifacts? take a look at white, and then inevitably run blue. wanna reuse creature abilities? see artifacts. wanna do stuff in your graveyard? well you probably want green or black, but hey here's some blue flashback and madness cards that you'll totally want too. also marang river prowler and stitchwing skaab, because blue. oh wait, you wanted to mess with instants and sorceries in your graveyard? yeah here's a ton of blue stuff for that.

I usually don't even run counterspells or milling or all the shit blue catches flak for, it just has access to so much nonsense it's ridiculous.
>>
>like to build duel decks in free time
>never buy them because no one is interested in it
>>
>>46801546
>no Planeswalkers
>tfw my Vraska will never see play ever
>>
File: 1409703622283.png (64 KB, 1152x514) Image search: [Google]
1409703622283.png
64 KB, 1152x514
>>46805463
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-21+at+12.13.30).jpg (686 KB, 1920x1050) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-21+at+12.13.30).jpg
686 KB, 1920x1050
L M A O
>>
>>46797585
It's a cunt thing to do to spill a drink on someones deck (esp. on purpose) since they could have and most likely have, spent a lot of money on it - however I agree, mill decks are a piece of ass, it's absolutely no fun to play against a mill deck and I personally don't see the enjoyment in playing with a mill deck either. I can understand milling a few cards here and there or control or exiling a few creatures, but to attempt to win through purposeful milling of the entire deck is easily the most cunty way to aim for victory. In the same as >>46804718 line of thought, decks that focus entirely on negate/dispel/clash of wills/spell shrivel/horribly awry are also no fun to play against - you can't really do anything so it ends out just being a game of 'why bother' unless you make the effort to build an equally unfun deck specifically to battle against a blue counterspell/control deck, and then it just comes full circle - why the fuck bother?

I am fortunate in that my regular store has only a handful of people that play hardcore blue in these ways, however.
>>
>>46809192
And you win with what? Damage? Fucking pleb.
>>
File: mad.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>46799924
I'm assuming you murdered them and then hid the bodies right?
>>
>>46793689
>no singles rule
>buying boosters
>ever

>boosters limiting power-creep in anyway other than time and money

good luck fucking getting cards older than standard

figure out what faggot in your group is actually supporting that mentality, and then find out how he's ignoring it, because he is

if your not allowed to buy singles, just rules layer that shit and use PucaTrade and just trade for singles
https://pucatrade.com
>>
If a creature with infect hits for more than 1, does that many poison counters get added, or is it always 1?

For example, if I put Mutagenic Growth on a Blight Mamba, that makes it 3/3. If I then hit the opponent with said Blight Mamba, they get 3 poison tokens, right?
>>
>>46810657
infect applies all the poison counters

old poison keyword was a specific number
>>
>>46810657
3 poison tokens yes
>>
>>46810657
702.89b. Damage dealt to a player by a source with infect doesn't cause that player to lose life. Rather, it causes the player to get that many poison counters. See rule 119.3.
>>
>>46797585
>mill

you are an absolute scrub, who is getting frustrated for no reason

mill effectively gives you 53 health turn one, and all that shit getting milled wasn't going to get into your hand anytime soon anyway

if you are actually this put off by mill I want you, and your ilk, to fucking leave magic, because NWO and R&D is lobotomizing this game for retards like you, who cannot actually think analytically and are irritated by literally THE poorest strategy in mtg

the fact that you fucking physically damage an opponents deck because you are an imbecile makes you a sore loser and an asshole, and you are likely to get fucking irl murdered by some autist whose 1000$ deck you just ruined "accidentally"

tldr: kill yourself
>>
>>46805385

Drawing cards is fun as fuck

Also playing blue is fun because it requires quick thinking, it keeps you on your toes

It can be frustrating to play against blue because it feels like they have an answer for everything, but when you're playing AS blue, in particular mono blue, you realize that blue NEEDS to answer everything or it will lose

Of course theres also the fact that historically, cards that ended up being broken or significantly more powerful than average have been disproportionately blue, so blue simply is the optimal color to play in vintage and legacy card-pool formats
>>
>>46810803
Not questioning you

name one blue overpowered card besides jace
(planes-walkers are all broken)
>>
>>46810768

You got trolled hard regarding the spilled drink

However, even though mill isn't good, I can understand people being frustrated by it because when your deck isn't optimized, there maybe some key cards to your deck you only have one or two copies of and getting one milled can be devastating

Especially when there is a synergy that requires specific cards, mill can really give your Jank combo deck the feel bads
>>
>>46799924
>Get into the game same time as friend
>Get into it way more than them
>We play a casual game
>Their deck is built around a misinterpretation of the rules
>Tread that fine line between explaining them how shit works and keeping them interested in the game
It's normal if people don't get a game completely straight away, but nothing seems to scare them off as fast as being told they've made a mistake.
>>
>>46810822

Power 9 blue cards
Mana drain
Tinker
Gush
Treasure cruise/dig through time (this one is debatable I guess, given that these cards were fairly balanced in standard)

You can argue that cards aren't necessarily broken in a vacuum but only broken in specific metagames, that's certainly true of treasure cruise, but not necessarily true of time walk and ancestral recall
>>
>>46810826
your argument still falls flat

because you STILL wont be getting those cards anytime soon even if they weren't milled, especially if your deck is poorly built

I understand the frustration, but once you see how mill is horribly under powered compared to anything in mtg, that frustration is pointless and wrong
>>
>>46810833

This is why I have the rule that, for a new player, no card in their deck should have more than 3 lines of text.
>>
>>46810843
>I looked up a list, not on mind
>power nine meta isn't relevant

Nigger you don't understand utility
every answer functions as a "take another turn", most are better
>>
>>46810850

I understand the argument that milled cards aren't more valuable than the cards you draw instead from deeper in your library, so it's no loss that you missed them

However for decks that run tutoring or digging effects, mill can take out cards they would potentially have had access to

Regardless it sounds like we generally agree, I don't think it's right to get upset about mill I just think it can be a playstyle that has an unfortunately high feelbads to power level ratio
>>
>>46810880

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post
>>
>>46810885
having niggers bring up "feelbads" is exactly something to get upset about

its the bullshit they use as justification to lobotomize mtg

combo, counter, land destruction, answers, fieldwipes

all "feelbads", all killed at the cost of the core function of this game
>>
>>46810891
people who think "take another turn" is overpowered, are idiots who don't understand tempo or answers

power 9 may be high game value, but their monetary value is mostly due to their age
>>
>>46810903

All those things you listed besides land destruction (and even then, plenty of exceptions) are things that shit on creatures and creature based strategies

I understand your concern and I haven't been happy with the design trends of modern magic all that much either, but I wouldn't describe it as you do

To me it just seems like the developers made a game where creatures were everywhere but totally shit in constructed magic, and then set about changing their design until creatures were finally viable

And it was awesome, so awesome that they went too far and now creatures do everything and noncreature spells, particularly instants and artifacts, are suffering from the same issue creatures originally had, which was that only one in a million is useful in constructed
>>
>>46810913

I still don't really know what you're saying, primarily I have no idea what you think my opinion is since you seem intent on changing it in same way?

Are you trying to convince me that time walk isn't overpowered?
>>
>>46810949
only the last two deal with creatures directly

Creatures where always viable, just not every creature of them
Now creatures are the ONLY viable option
>>
>>46810822
Mental Misstep.
>>
>>46810976

Not very many creatures were viable originally but the power level of creatures began its rapid increase fairly quickly, and there ARE some viable creatures from way way back like hypnotic specter and lord of atlantis
>>
>>46811015
It was designed to, and would have warped a single format, and was otherwise useless

It itself is not broken, it was just a well placed irritant
>>
>>46811029
Its played in Legacy and Vintage. It's strong everywhere.

I can see why you stick to casual Magic.
>>
>>46811029

It's viable in vintage, which is essentially what makes a card broken in the grand scheme of things

"Broken" is always relative to a specific meta but if the meta is all the cards in the history of magic, I think you have to admit that mental misstep is broken in that context
>>
Why do people get so fucking angry when you cast Remove Soul or whatever to counter a creature spell, but are perfectly fine with you Lightning Bolt-ing it?

Especially when it has no ETB effect
>>
>>46811053

No idea, lightning bolt on my mother of runed tilts me way more than remove soul
>>
>>46811041
its useless outside the "turn one win" meta of those indistinguishable formats

>>46811044
that's what it was supposed to do
I usually don't count a card broken when it was intended to function that way
>>
>>46811053
especially when blue counter magic's window of opportunity is microscopic compared to black or red answers
>>
>>46811076
So, if something was supposed to be good, it doesn't count as good? You're a hipster.
>>
>>46806281
>dredge
>against fog mill

Thanks for the 2-0, famalam
>>
>>46811120
its not good for anything else than slowing down shit that is already broken

are you saying cars shouldn't have breaks on them?
>>
>>46811204
The fuck kind of analogy is that? You're fucking stupid, and I'm leaving.
>>
File: 1460855193679.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460855193679.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>46810833
I have no problem slow playing or playing open handed or whatever, in order ensure a new player learns the rules of the game. My friends and I, hadn't played in over 10 years and we were all making mistakes, sure. The next time we played, one of my buddies (she's a teacher) showed up with a highlighted set of comprehensive rules after one of her students told her how Evolving Wilds works...so it worked out.
She kind of became the rules lawyer of the group after that and pushed another player out with her "Unstoppable Exalted Deck", she had one of the local stores build her, specifically to crush said player.
It was so satisfying to neuter that thing with my 'Murican Fiend deck, giving her a friendly "hello" from the stack.
Casual arms races can be fun, but we've moved on to peasant to keep power levels in check.
>>
>>46811053
It's the denial aspect. You won't even grant them the satisfaction of casting the spell.
It's like someone 'shushing' you every time you try to speak as opposed to listening to your argument, acknowledging your point of view, then Lightning Bolting it!
>>
I am going to build UG clues. And it is gonna be fun as fuck.
>>
>>46810703
*counters
>>
>>46811076
>le legacy/vintage turn one win meme

Stay casual kiddo
>>
>>46789755
>i played B/U with tons of trash zombies in my deck
That sound suspiciously like Treasure Hunt combo.
Well, the Zombie Infestation version at least.
>>
>>46779867
>Read the Bones
>ramp
Also, Nissa's Pilgrimage isn't Rampant Growth or Farseek.
>>
File: 161.jpg (73 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
73 KB, 312x445
>Best ramp spells at common/uncommon?
>>
I play casual mtg basically by building a bunch of decks, and balancing them agianst eachother. Then, if I wanna play a match, I supply both decks to make an even experience.
Like, here's the decks I have so far

building
>Vorel of the Hull Clade, Evolve tiny leaders
>Anax and Clymede, Heroic tiny leaders
>UWg flicker
>Jeskai defensive prowess

playing
>Golgari reanimator
>Orzhov extort
>Izzet offensive "prowess"
>Mardu token weenie sacrifice
>Dimir offensive mill
>Dimir defensive mill
>Simic evolve

Does anyone else do this?
>>
>>46815411
Sort of. I have a few decks I balance against just to gwt a feel for where they're at.

I have a habit of keeping decks "standard legal" for their time. I have three decks I played during original Innistrad and any changes or additions I make conform to what was standard legal at that time...not sure why I do that.
>>
>>46783254
What the fuck's with that link--ALL HAIL THE GREAT LORD EGOTIST!!
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.