[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tg/ I'm thinking of running a Persona based RPG campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2413042.png (420 KB, 494x710) Image search: [Google]
2413042.png
420 KB, 494x710
Hey /tg/ I'm thinking of running a Persona based RPG campaign but I'm not sure what system I should use. Generally I'm thinking of having it be relatively rules-light. Does anybody know of a good system to use?
>>
Unisystem, maybe?

That's the system the fate/sn RPG is based on.
>>
>>46760979
I see, I've never heard of it. I forgot to mention that I'd like to have social links cause some mechanical benefit. i.e. Sun arcana social link adds x to fire spells or something.
>>
>>46760900
OVA is good for anime bullshit. I once tried to homebrew a %rpg for VN and Social Sin based games, but I never finished it.
>>
File: Warforged rolls to seduce.png (542 KB, 1200x819) Image search: [Google]
Warforged rolls to seduce.png
542 KB, 1200x819
>>46760900
Aigis a cute. CUTE!

Also lewd, but that's okay.
>>
>>46760900
I honestly can't think of how I would do that even if I didn't have to worry about it being rules light.
>>
>>46761189
I now know what my next character is like.
>>
>>46761171
*sim
>>
>>46761211
Well my first thought is to give each player character two character statlines. One for their persona and one for their actual person. Other than that I don't know.
>>
>>46761189
>Aigis looking excited
Non-fucking-canon
>>
>>46761189
Couldn't you just install a fleshlight to where vagoo would be?

And train her to take it out and clean it afterwards of course.
>>
>>46761189
Man, that comic was depressing.
>>
File: Quick_with_repairs.png (101 KB, 1498x900) Image search: [Google]
Quick_with_repairs.png
101 KB, 1498x900
>>46761477
That's one of the options.
>>
>>46760900

When I was in high school, I think Big Eyes Small Mouths was pretty popular for actively weeby mechanics. That was ten years ago, though, so I don't know if it's held up.
>>
>>46760979
sn RPG?
Also, all I can find when googling unisystem are various games derived from it.
>>
>>46762035

Fate/stay night

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/stay_night
>>
>>46761690
What comic? Source on >>46761189?
Reverse image search turns up nothing.
Perhaps my google-fu is weak.
>>
>>46762107
Check g.e, I remember it was non-h.
Long story short he turns her down, she kills some people and disappears, he searches for her, last page is her nearly nonfunctional in a cave with her head in his lap looking happy as hell.
>>
>>46763181
Found it.
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/69d6efda8b/681363-10
>>
>>46760979
>Unisystem
>Fate/Nasuverse

NO N O N O
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.