[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us your secrets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: ravenloss.png (649 KB, 529x669) Image search: [Google]
ravenloss.png
649 KB, 529x669
i gm because it's the only time i feel like people listen to what i have to say
>>
I tend to make up/modify the stats of enemies I throw against the party as they fight them.
>>
I'm quite good at improvising and coming up with fun stories, but spending all this time on /tg/ has made me insecure as a GM and constantly gives me the feeling I'm doing hundreds of things wrong.
>>
I urinate in plant pots
>>
Tabletop or secrets in general?
>>
>>46757832
That kills the plant
>>
>>46757845
/tg/ I suppose, but if you feel like unloading no one is going to stop you

>>46757819
>feelguy.jpg
>>
>>46757721
I have a phobia, it works in a way that some people might call "a trigger". My group doesn't know. Considering the reputation people have been giving this kind of stuff recently, I don't intend to tell them.
>>
>>46757909
Is it involuntary cannibalism? Because that shit is fucked for real.
>>
File: just shoot my shit up.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
just shoot my shit up.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
I like narrating characters because it makes me feel like I'm someone else.

The same goes for the depth I give to their friendships and relationships, I tend to give characters lifelong friendships since I desire having one myself.
>>
File: drow mistress.jpg (144 KB, 567x1000) Image search: [Google]
drow mistress.jpg
144 KB, 567x1000
You were always in my magical realm.
>>
>>46757721
i routinely ask for dice from as many sources as i can and then return dice from other sources to other sources. It took my usual group a month and a half to realise they're dice buckets were half full of dice they didn't buy and i can't tell you how many shop games i've just left with d12,20 after depositing d6,10's. Its not even a profit deal as some dice i switch for better quality shit and i leave with chipped up shit.
>>
>>46757721
The main draw of RPGs to me is the idea that I can be the hero, be someone important because I'm seriously afraid that most people I know simply wouldn't care if I disappeared, that I wouldn't be missed because I'm nobody special.
>>
My group's weekly sessions are the only thing I live for, it feels good to pretend to not be living my shitty life with my shitty self for a few hours

My friends make fun of me for taking the game too seriously sometimes, and I laugh with them but secretly it makes me feel worse about myself
>>
>>46757721
Every day I wake up. I stare at the ceiling for thirty-two minutes. I eat breakfast consisting of cereal (with no milk) and a glass of water (12 .oz plastic cup). I drive to work in approximately forty minutes depending on weather or traffic, and clock in on time without fail. I have done so for the past five years. I perform my duties neither excelling nor unsatisfactorily. I eat a lunch of bland generic bread and a piece of meat of various origin. I go home, sit down on the only chair I own and wait for four hours. I eat a modest dinner consisting of soup and a random assortment of cheeses and a fruit or vegetable. I brush my teeth and take a shower. Then I go and lie on my bed, staring at the ceiling for hours until I can no longer keep my eyes open. And I repeat.

The secret is I am a compulsive liar.
>>
Except for me my group is all female and I personally think they have a terrible taste in games. The truth is I stick around because it's the only regular group I've been able to find. I'd rather be in a game I wasn't too keen on playing, than not play at all.
>>
I genuinely dislike stories. I play along more than most, but if possible I'd rather have every game be more like a roguelike
>>46758066
Well I hope the lie is that you actually brush your teeth in the morning too
>>
The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm a coward.
>>
I've given up on RPGs. After ten years of single session failures and apathetic players who SWEAR they had fun, I just can't. So now I just make board games.
>>
>>46758202
Me too, Anon. Me too.
>>
Boy, never have I seen a thread so sad.
>>
>>46758259
>he's never been to /r9k/ or /soc/

This isn't even bad, anon.
>>
I make self-insert characters just so I can find a nice imaginary grill for my imaginary self to be with. My character in one game is married to an npc who is pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a girl. Every night I stare at her character art and wish she was real. But even if she was, she wouldn't want to be with someone like me. God, I'm so lonely and pathetic.
>>
I happily follow the tracks of the railroad because at least in the game I have a sense of purpose. The only reason I've not ended it is, like >>46758202 said, I'm more scared of dying than bored of living.
>>
>>46758259
>never have I seen a thread so sad.

I don't see many threads dedicated to self-pity here, but now and then you hear whispers of it.
>>
File: cool cat disciplines the anon.gif (1015 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
cool cat disciplines the anon.gif
1015 KB, 200x150
>>46758202
>>46758240
>I'm not taking the coward's way out because I'm a coward
>>
>>46757721
I fancy myself as a game designer but I don't even have enough money, friends or games to really call me that... I don't know what to do with all my ideas...
>>
>>46757721
If I find a player and/or their character annoying and the GM likes him, I don't speak out. I try getting their character killed, disguising it as roleplay.

And when I inevitably fail to do so, I leave the campaign politely, finding a bullshit reason as to why I'm doing it.
>>
>>46758546
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>needs money to create a tabletop game
nigga
nigga
literally
L I T E R A L L Y
ALL YOU NEED IS A PEN AND PAPER
OR A TEXT DOCUMENT
THAT'S FUCKING IT
THAT'S REALLY FUCKING IT
WHAT THE *FUCK* ARE YOU DOING THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD THAT
>>
>>46758638
have you tried talking to them like a regular person instead of being captain autismo anon
>>
>>46757945
Well, no, but that sounds scary too. If would ever get to eat fellow man, I would want to know.
>>
I always use coasters.
>>
I've never played a traditional game and have only ever roleplayed in MMOs.
>>
>>46757909
What's the phobia?
>>
>>46758659
Every time I did it, it lead nowhere. Either the GM tells the spergmeister to tone it down and he does not or they tell me to stop interfiering with his playstyle. So now I skip the drama and general unpleasantness and ruin their shit.
>>
>>46759037
Anon has a bad case of homophobia.
He can't even stare at his own reflection in a mirror.
>>
I borrow other people's dice.

I cheated with the DM's wife.
>>
>>46757909
Real triggers and meme triggers are different things, senpai. They will get it
>>
>>46759094
I've done of these and want to do the other.

It's the more boring of the two I actually did.
>>
I hate what Magic has become and only stick with it because it's the closest thing I have to a social life.
>>
>>46759094
>>46759143
Don't turn people into cucks.
>>
>>46759178
Well not to defend myself, but I was really young and she came onto me. Only experience with a woman and feel awful about it.
>>
I immediately jump on the shitpost wagon and try to force things long after the original shitposter has left. Or I turn someone's awful thread into spam and gullible think it's the OP of the first thread.
>>
>>46759080
anon just do it each time, I have a feeling "Every time" has been few times relatively
it may be frustrating, but ask if other players feel the same way, maybe the GM thinks you're the only one complaining or something, I dunno
just remember that out-dicking a dick because he was a dick leads to nothing but misery and sadness
>>
I let my character die because I wanted to roll a new one.

I'm not sure this is a secret, but when I DM the way I punish annoying players is have them make stupid checks. Nothing that would kill them, but shit like "I toss him a minor healing potion." Okay, roll for the toss you faggot.
>>
>>46757721
I've been graduated and unemployed for a year. I'm terrified I'm just never going to get hired and everything I studied will become dated and irrelevant and finding work will only become more impossible.
>>
>>46759439
You'll be fine, unless you studied marketing strategies for Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>46759484
Or he was an english major or something useless like that
>>
no game > game
>>
I've made a player roll 1d12 for penis size.

It was done mid-session as an opposed check, for comedy value only. I still feel guilty.
>>
>>46759178
only girl I've been with I was cucking another dude.
But at least they weren't married.

And my name is Chad, I shit you not.
>>
>>46758164
>I genuinely dislike stories. I play along more than most, but if possible I'd rather have every game be more like a roguelike
This is something you should actually take up with your DM. In my opinion, at least, it's much easier to run a challenging dungeon crawl than it is to write a compelling story, and I wouldn't mind running a roguelike game for a group of players at all.
>>
>>46758049
same here bro. i feel that

but my work schedule changed so i cant play with my irl group anymore
it hurts me inside
>>
I rarely tell my players no and the last three games I ran died because of it. I can't judge character when taking applicants for games.
>>
>>46757997
REMOVE DICE KENDER FROM THE PREMISES
>>
I have never played a RPG and my life in general has not allowed me to do so but I really want too. It seems like so much fun. I recently just managed to get into tabletop, but have not played any games and I have assembled my army ready to go but I have no foot in the door to do so.
>>
>>46758977
How long have you been lurking here?
>>
>>46759679
Try finding an online group? That's what I did when my irl group got too busy to play. Hang in there, Anon.
>>
>>46757754
Seconded
>>
i slept with my dms wife before thy were married and i dont think he knows.
he considers me his best friend and she doesnt bring it up anymore
>>
I'm so scared of playing games with actual people that I just read quests and preexisting rps. I don't want to ruin things by making mistakes or quiting halfway.
>>
>>46759780
ive been trying but theres never anyone playing online with a game that i know at a time i can work with
>>
>>46760047
What times are good for you?
An online group I'm in is possibly looking for a guy or two, if our times work for you then I could get you in.
>>
I constantly try to argue with DMs or players if they start bringing up retarded houserules/homebrew, and it sometimes holds up the game with me explaining why the rule doesn't make sense/making them tell me why they included the rule/homebrew in the first place.

I don't feel bad about it 90% of the time.
>>
>>46759439
Me too Anon. Feels bad.
>>
File: somewhere it all went so wrong.png (762 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
somewhere it all went so wrong.png
762 KB, 500x585
>>46759525
CS
>>
>>46759730
How would I start?
>>
>>46760351
go to your FLGS and ask when their next event is
>>
>>46760351
find lgs, socialize, make friends, find game
alternately, gamefinder, r20, sup/tg/irc, etc.
>>
>>46760274
Wow....Do you at least attempt to kee up to date? Computers are like dogs, man. One year to you is like 50 to them and you can't fall out of the loop.
>>
>>46760477
I don't even know if I was ever abreast in the first place.
>>
>>46760504
Shit. Start reading and you might salvage that shit.
>>
>>46757909
There are real triggers, and stupid fucking tumblr triggers. If what you have is real, then they'll understand.
>>
>>46758066
Is this a copypasta from something?
>>
>>46758202
I'd rather die naturally, I think. The upside is that it could happen at any second, so I don't see why I should expedite the process.

There's kind of a delicious excitement in knowing that the pain could end at any second, but it's gonna be a surprise.
>>
>>46760047
I like the massive tabletop groups with different things going on at different times.

Like /r/runnerhub for Shadowrun 5e games

>inb4 leddit
>>
File: Yuri (not forbidden love).jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Yuri (not forbidden love).jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>46759037
haphephobia - I was beaten a lot as a kid and it sort of stuck on subconscious level or something, like a damn Pavlov's dog.

>>46759087
I honestly don't think anyone with even the mildest case of homophobia would come anywhere near this board.
>>
>>46759742
A little under a year, I think.
>>
>>46758033
I feel you, man. Part of the allure of Tabletop for me is that I can make a valuable difference in the world and be the hero instead of just another person.
>>46759615
Your only sin was using 1d12 and not 2d6.
>>
>>46759617
fucking chads I swear
>>
>>46757721
I love GMing, but as I age I can feel my creative energy slipping away. I used to come up with entire campaign ideas on the fly and I had a real knack for telling complex, weaving stories with almost no prep mostly by the seat of.my pants. I can't really do that anymore and when I prep too hard all my shit feels forced and awful to me. RPGs are my favorite pastime and are literally the reason my best friend and I first connected, but I fear one day I'll simply... run out of stories.
>>
>>46760477
>you can't fall out of the loop.
It's not that bad, depends on a job really. I'm a code monkey looking after legacy stuff written almost decade ago. Application cluster(fuck) of sorts. The latest technology I needed so far was like 5 years old.
Hell, there's people maintaining applications in Fortran!
>>
>>46760653
>this board
you're thinking of /a/ and /fit/, anon.
>>
>>46760772
>Hell, there's people maintaining applications in Fortran!
There are people, right now, spending their entire lives maintaining analog circuit control systems. They work in nuclear power plants. Most of them do not have computers.
>>
>>46760782
There's a reason we joke that /tg/ stands for Totally Gay, anon
>>
>>46760768
You're probably doing fine, anon. Your palate is becoming more refined, and you're having to work hard to come up with things that meet your (by now) well-honed tastes. More discerning, not dry.
>>
File: 1460340639181.jpg (156 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460340639181.jpg
156 KB, 960x720
>>46760811
yeah, but /tg/ is more of a blue board /d/, we're into basically -everything- at least a little, but it's really mostly monstergirls and other fantasy races. Also, every quest chooses to go waifu routes instead of husbando.

/fit/ is hard gay and /a/ has cocklust and trap threads fairly regularly.
>>
>>46760821
That notion does more to lift my spirits than it probably should. Thanks for the pep talk anon, for real.
>>
>>46760906
>not being the holy trinity of homosexuality: /tg/, /fit/ and /ic/
>>
File: There are no brakes.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
There are no brakes.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>46757721
I plan to end my GM's setting, even though we are good friends, due to circumstance and IC ideals.

Plot twist, i'm actually playing NG.
>>
>>46760993
I want to hear more.
>>
>>46760805
Our highschool teacher actually did that job before he became teacher. In Chernobyl.
>>
File: tggetsshitdone.jpg (63 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
tggetsshitdone.jpg
63 KB, 512x384
>>46757721
I'm torn between wanting to write adventure paths for muh setting so I can get the writing experience and keeping it to myself and my players, who it also kind of belongs to.
>>
I play a Hawking like character who uses a computer to talk on my group's Shadowrun game, and I use a program on my laptop for all IC communications and sticky notes for OOC chat.

The reason I do this is that I have a severe stutter IRL, and I hate not being able to stammer out a sentence.
>>
For Friday Night Magic, I shower, shave my legs, do my make-up, and dress up as if I was going out on a date. Because it is Friday night, goddamn it.

I'm a gross as fuck tranny and I'm perpetually worrying everyone knows.
>>
>>46761147
everyone knows
I promise
>>
>>46761147
Everyone knows.
Nobody cares.
Just play a little faster on your turn.
and organize your lands better jesus christ
>>
>>46761147
If you're not perfect passing then everyone knows. But that doesn't make you a bad person or an undesirable, playing magic does.
>>
>>46761147
If you're the person who goes to my FLGS sometimes, I think at least a few people know and I suspect but honestly I'm not sure if you're biologically a girl or not and either way you're kinda cute
Also, if you're her, this one time I played EDH with you and a bunch of my other friends and you had a Wort, Goblin Raidmother EDH deck, and somebody targeted her with an ability and referred to her as "him" and I corrected him because Wort is obviously a lady but I spent that entire night worried if I had inadvertently offended you by bringing up pronouns like that in such an obnoxious way but I'm not sure anybody heard me in the first place but either way if you did hear me and you were offended I am very sorry because that was totally unintentional
>>
>>46761314
Hey, I finished all 3 games before turns were called. And yeah, I'm bad at organizing lands at 6+. It's like... "The fuck happened here? Some sort of flood?"
>>
File: Despair and hope.png (637 KB, 983x792) Image search: [Google]
Despair and hope.png
637 KB, 983x792
>>46761015
The DM might be lurking bro, but i'll give you a scoop. I essentially believe that the good/evil conflict is corrupt as fuck, and that even if good completely crushes all forces of evil powers in the campaign, then conflicting interests and personalities would simply lead to eventual conflict since the good gods aren't magically 'good' they just have morals like mortals and therefore may once again (they've done this a few times now) cause a big fuckoff deific war amongst themselves that would greatly fuck up mortal areas of the universe, and I have basically decided that the mortals that have suffered endlessly since nearly the dawn of time have suffered enough, so i am going to bring a decisive end by assassinating a vulnerable god at some point towards the end of the campaign during the inevitable final conflict, and use a manipulation of the power i was granted to get stronger than i should, and murder every single one of the gods on a rogue killing spree in order to become the sole unwavering guardian of mankind and the mortal races, so that they may eventually forget the scars of war and live in peace. The saddest part is the possibility the party might not be totally cool with this, although I hope they will be, so that they could live in a peaceful world. I really don't want to have to kill them, and I'm not actually sure I could bring myself to after all the times they have saved my life from the brink of extinction. If I don't do this the cycle will repeat and precious lives will be needlessly lost and i won't be around to stop it then, so I have realized I have to take a stand for the hopes and dreams of the people who have payed the most. /spoiler]

Am I doing the right thing by attempting this /tg/, and should i try to come clean to my party about the attempt? What about my DM? If he knows he is likely to make meta countermeasures, which is why i have kept this plot to myself after i thought of it.
>>
>>46761147
Is Alesha your commander?
>>
>>46758049
I feel similarly to you, but after being insulted by someone in the group and not having any of my friends' stick up for me or say anything bothers me more. At this point I don't know if I can keep playing with them. The problem is if I stop i know I won't be able to find another group fast enough for me to be able to de-stress with. This along with my shit family have created deep trust issues and I think I might be starting to hate my friends... This worries me deeply because they are all I have right now...
>>
>>46761591
>What about my DM? If he knows he is likely to make meta countermeasures, which is why i have kept this plot to myself after i thought of it.
He's the DM! THE DUNGEON MASTER. You aren't going to succeed at anything without his cooperation anyway!
>>
>>46761433
Nah, I'm a different person.

>>46761612
Nope, I actually hate the direction MTG has gone in recent years in terms of flavor and art. Pandering to SJWs is retarded, the Liliana/Garruk fighting scandal is stupid (Liliana gets to beat up Garruk but there's a shitstorm when there's a mirrored card?), and I hate how we can't have sexy cards anymore because random women on the internet bitched.
>>
I hate everyone I play with though I keep things civil and flowing at the gaming table. I am friendly and calm and always smiling but god damn everytime I pick up my dice to play with this perpetually uninterested gaggle of cluster-fucks I consider just packing up my shit and not even going out to the game. The only reason I keep going is that the GM is an old friend of mine.
>>
>>46761623
That's some rough shit, Anon.. Why don't you try finding a group while still playing with them?
Test out how it goes with a group or two before leaving, if you choose to do so.

You could also just talk it out with them. If they sound truly apologetic, give them a chance. If they sound like they don't care about you or your feelings at all, then that should help you decide on whether or not you should stay.

I know how you feel though, my family is one of the reasons why I'm so dependent on having an escape. I kind of really hate my friends in my main gaming group too, they're just total dicks, especially when we're gaming. It's why I started looking for new groups, and I've found one I really like.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I know that feel Anon. Also, branching out never hurts. There are billions of people in the world, billions of potential friends who could be a lot better than your friends if they're shit.
>>
>>46761632
...That's... in a way that isn't true anon. The DM set us up to evolve into demigods and so we have, and now we can start fighting the greater threats. The gods are all statted, and therefore anything with similar stats can, RNG willing, kill them. It would more or less be that if i can manage to kill a greater god, they would be dead whether he (My DM) is expecting it or not. Essentially once i kill the first one i can get strong enough to be a serious threat and i won't be stopped by anything less than greater gods teaming up on me in open combat. If the power scaling mechanic of (Pretty much anyway) leveling to the equivalent of what you killed wasn't there, this wouldn't be possible. I don't need the DM's cooperation on this plot point, but i would like it if he okay'd it after i start. (Or of course, if i die then i die and it all becomes moot anyway.)
>>
>>46761889
>I don't need the DM's cooperation on this plot point,
He's the DM. He can literally just say "Yah, nah, that doesn't work, eat umpteen billion damage."
>>
>>46761712
>second spoiler
I like you.
>>
>>46757754
>>46759797
Thirded. I do it pretty damn often
>>
>>46758765
You Fine and educated Gentekman!!
>>
As a mostly-forever GM I made my PC/NPC a constant plotter, always setting up his own set of objectives to try and accomplish during a session, partially contingent on what the party is doing. Now the other GM who's started running some games finds the character hard to deal with and I don't get to play that PC very often.
>>
>>46757721
I eat my boogers man.
>>
I stopped playing Magic for a few months after I found out Bloodstone was canon.
>>
>>46761889
>once i kill the first one i can get strong enough to be a serious threat and i won't be stopped by anything less than greater gods teaming up on me in open combat.

You do realize that the DM can do whatever they want, right?
>>
>>46757721
I'm still hung up on my ex from four years back. I look at her twitter account from time to time. She's literally perfect and I miss her she's kinda full SJW though

On a /tg/ note, I run my games online and I never even bother rolling initiative anymore. I just make the monsters go some time that's appropriate.
>>
>>46762108
>sjw
>perfect
pick one
>>
>>46762121
Well, physically perfect. She's short, nice ass and the sex was amazing. Personality wise she's fucked in the head, but then so am I I guess.
>>
>>46762026
you'll never get a boyfreind anon
>>
File: 1459308286864.jpg (197 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1459308286864.jpg
197 KB, 599x880
i keep trying to make characters my dm friends wont let me play butbut they keep letting me do it, then get mad and scrap campaigns when i run amok with my inane bullshit

i just want someone to tell me no
>>
I GM niche kink ERP games because I can cover my many failings by throwing fetish ass and titties at players who seem to only be there for that anyway. Also they're slightly less flakey.
>>
>>46757721
A friend of mine keeps making characters to either show me up or outright kill my character
>>
>>46762253
Anon no, don't do that. If you don't really like it in the long run and they DEFINITELY don't like it, then have some control and play a little more tame.

So NO, BAD ANON, DON'T DO THAT.
>>
>>46762261
>...niche kink ERP ... players ... slightly less flakey.
really?
I might have to start.
>>
>>46758326

Every one of your characters contains a small piece of you. Even if they shoot lasers out of their asshole and enslave giraffes on weekends, recognize the parts of you in there and think about why you put it there. No motherfucker but you could do that.
>>
>>46757721
I play in a long term group with a former friend who turned total douche nozzle later in life and is still in group only by being in good still with the DM.

He is a massive that guy, fudged rolls left and right because he has to be the highest initiative or attack roll in any phase or deal more damage than someone else to keep up in being cool or whatever his douche nozzle motivation is at this point.

Every character I make always takes into account his bullshit, what his characters can do, and having an option to end him should it come to it.

I rarely if ever do it hes mostly been trained out of the worst of it, but every once and a while we come upon a sword just shiny enough that im glad i still keep that in mind.
>>
File: 1448725737952.jpg (30 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
1448725737952.jpg
30 KB, 700x461
>>46762378
see if they would just say that we wouldnt be about to start our 5th campaign in the past year
>>
>>46762398
Wow... that does make me feel better about things. I rarely hear anyone say anything nice, it feels good. Thank you Anon, you're a good man. Or woman. Or maybe dog, I don't know.
>>
>>46762755
On the internet, nobody knows you're a cat.jpg
>>
>>46757721

I GM because I feel completely and utterly useless, and I use the satisfaction and entertainment of my group as a source of self-validation.

If I didn't have this, I'd have most likely killed myself a long time ago.
>>
>>46761433
dude, there's a tranny at every lgs
>>
>>46762995
Any nice looking trannies?
>>
>>46763033
at mine? A couple, yeah.

as in, they're a couple
>>
>>46757754
Fourthed? Yeah I do that 95% of the time.
>>
File: 1429317597020.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429317597020.png
9 KB, 500x500
>>46757721
>>
File: Lewd.png (250 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
250 KB, 550x700
>>46763056
>>
>>46763056
They're a couple of trannies? How does that work? Is one of them FtM and the other MtF?
>>
File: 1421999130126.png (52 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1421999130126.png
52 KB, 346x360
>>46763126
>>
>>46757721
I really want to play a Gender-swapping magical realm setting
>>
>>46763203
its loss
>>
>>46763217
look at my picture carefully
>>
>>46763217

How
>>
>>46763232
Dammit, that's pretty good.
>>
>>46763203
>>46763232

Oooh, that's a sneaky one. Very nice.
>>
>>46757754
I do it all the time too. You think after DMing a group for so long that I'd figure out what they're capable of handling, but I constantly have to buff or debuff enemies in the middle of the fights because they're either tearing them apart or I'm gonna accidentally TPK.
>>
>>46763203
>I_am_at_a_loss_for_words.png
>>
File: 1455059318625.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2755) Image search: [Google]
1455059318625.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2755
>Reading these and thinking it may be one of the people in my group
Nervewracking
All of you are precious sparks of light that can flare up to amazing things and be guides against the dark anons, remember that, and live on
>>
>>46763203
Symbol of Loss
>>
>>46761809
Thanks man, I'm actually moving by the end of the year so I know I won't see them for long. And we've talked about something like this before, I honestly believe that the friendship I had with them was not as close as I thought.

I will miss them though, they have pulled me out of some dark times in my life, just hurts to not even be an after thought to people I had called my best friends
>>
File: Corgi DM.jpg (183 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
Corgi DM.jpg
183 KB, 900x598
The only thing I looked forward to during the week was my weekly game session, but then my group started a new game a few months back and I've lost total interest in it. I want nothing more than to play something else and I have a feeling a few other players want to as well.

I won't say anything to my GM because I think he'll take it personally.
>>
One of my players is interested in me. I'm not into him, been trying to play the oblivious card but I don't think it's working.
>>
>>46757721
My players must never know I have a kegerator. That's for my employed friends who will kick in money every once in a while.
>>
I'm over my group's play style.

I just want to play a standard adventure in a cliche setting.
>>
>>46761915
If that's what you would do as DM, then you are a shit DM and should never run a game.
>>
>>46766236
If you deny that the GM could do that, you're forgetting rule zero, are a shit player, and should never be in a group unless they're explicitly prepared to put up with your autistic ass.

The actual course of action should fall somewhere between both poles, but it definitely shouldn't be at the "me vs DM" pole. Certainly not for someone who claims they aren't a rollplayer.
>>
>>46759154
fucking this.
every weekend i drive to the crap side of town for some magic with friends and the occasional dnd game. outside of the one other game im in thats my social life. innistrad has given me some hope but not much.
>>
>>46757721
I GM because it's part of my therapy. I enjoy being a player much more, but it does help that by weaving my own issues into campaigns, I can see how healthier, idealised characters resolve them.
>>
I suspect that I'm actually a spectacularly shitty GM but my players are all very polite and very desperate to game
>>
>>46757858
Depends on the plant, really. A snake plant could easily survive off piss, for example. Or beer, for that matter.
>>
I was in a Dresdenverse game a few weeks ago. It had lasted several months, and everyone else was enjoying it very much.

I did not.
>>
Up until recently I would invite girls I was interested in to every game I ran.
>>
>>46767041
What do you GM?
>>
>>46759617
That's how it goes. You can only deny your own Chad-ness for so long. Sure, you try can bury it under RPGs and MtG cards and general geekery, but it doesn't last. Sooner or later you'll wake up covered in red plastic beer cups and other people's girlfriends, like some kind of fucking werewolf.
>>
>>46767102
Pathfinder, 5E, Star Wars, whatever else I can convince them to play
>>
>>46762026
who the fuck doesnt
>>
>>46767139
Not my GM, then.

I do enjoy his game, even if it causes me huge amounts of salt.
>>
>>46767078
What changed recently?
>>
>>46767078
As long as you're not that fucking weirdo that asked /tg/ to pick out a shirt for his "date" then you're fine if a little skeezy.
>>
I pretend to be a guy online because I find male interaction to be so much simpler, friendlier and more honest in a lot of ways. It just feels nice to be buddies with a group of people who can share things with no restricting boundaries or careful social etiquette.
>>
File: 1445457988670.jpg (75 KB, 305x750) Image search: [Google]
1445457988670.jpg
75 KB, 305x750
>>46767195
I stopped being a goober and started asking girls out normally.

>>46767237
Aw jeez, that guy. I remember he was getting genuine advice before he slowly revealed himself to be absolutely insane. Tell me someone screencapped it.
>>
>>46767247
Weird, because whenever I talk to other guys it's always really impersonal, though the lack of social etiquette is always nice.
>>
I've been known to mana weave (sleeved edh cards are a pain in the ass to shuffle)

I've come to resent the recent trend of SJW causes. The same people who told me to accept who I am are now telling me I should be ashamed of my privilege and now I'm back to square one
>>
>>46767247
(You)
>>
>>46767300
I prefer the honest distance and detachment to false intimacy and feigned closeness.

nice dubs.
>>
>>46767104
>Werechad

Do you think it transmits by bite ? A lot of people could use this kind of "curse"
>>
>>46767316
Not the same anon.
I can really appreciate the honest distance as well, but what bothers me is the male detachment from certain emotions. I'm a sad person and I need people I can be sad with, and most guys aren't up for that.
>>
I hate actually playing tabletop games. I like the stories, I like theory crafting and writing up settings/whatever... But I hate actually running a game or playing in someone else's. And my work schedule has made planning out any games impossible anyway. I'm not really sure what to do, given that I'm in one campaign and about to start in a second...
>>
File: ixGOyiM.png (397 KB, 468x854) Image search: [Google]
ixGOyiM.png
397 KB, 468x854
>>46767454
We are all of us this otter.
>>
File: bra.jpg (145 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
bra.jpg
145 KB, 498x750
>>46767393
A werechad bit me the other day and I'm totally fine. I can't believe you would even think about silly fairy tales like... oh god. OH GOD. OH SHIT. OH FUCK. SHIT DUDE, THIS SHIT'S FUCKED. YOU WANNA GO SLAM SOME BREWSKIS BRA CAUSE I FEEL LIKE SLAMMING SOME POON AND GETTING MY SHIT WRECKED
>>
>>46766999
There is a game designed for that exact purpose; ImagiNation. Runs on The Description System, so it's the "rules lite, freeform-inspired" kind of game. Haven't played it myself but read through it a couple of years ago and it seems okay at least. I think the pdf is free
>>
>>46766999
I don't hate you anon but i hate the shit you do.
I get one of those as a player or gm every so often and then i gotta deal with a gm who's got obviously depression issues or shoves in some sort of abuse like a rape victim or walking in on domestic abuse IC 8 times a session or a player who's character is all about dealing with one trauma or another and then they get pissy when you call them on it as its making everyone else uncomfortable as hell.
>>
>>46767482
Is...is that a Ralph Lauren tattoo? Why would you do that to yourself
>>
I really want to be a girl, but I don't play female characters because I'm afraid everyone will know.
>>
>>46767482

>that polo shirt tattoo IN THE RIGHT PLACE

Hahaha oh my fucking god that is... amazing. Even when he has no collar, it is popped. The Zen-Chad, if you will.
>>
>>46767683
They have pills for that, y'know.
>>
>>46767676
Every night I wake up in a different dorm room, and not a single fellow fratbro doesn't think I don't belong in each of their frats. My life is in ruin, and I can't stop myself from slaying puss and blacking out. End it bra, end my suffering. Take this thinkpad, it's the only material that will pierce my hard ass fucking sick pack.
>>
>>46767633
It's not anything like that, and I certainly try to not make it obvious. I really only touch on the dark stuff maybe one or twice per arc of a campaign. I guess I should stop if this is a common thing.
>>
>>46767715
But the drugs don't work. They just make you worse.
>>
File: 1422046785104.jpg (87 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1422046785104.jpg
87 KB, 640x512
>>46767296
>Tell me someone screencapped it.
>>
>>46767746
If you don't light my fire, then don't come around. 'cause I'm gonna burn one down.
>>
>>46767741
If its like that its fine. I just hate when someone starts shoving their issues on a group because there therapist didn't want to do his job.
>>
>>46767746
But i know i'll see your face again.
>>
>>46767741
>I really only touch on the dark stuff maybe one or twice per arc of a campaign

Can you give some examples?
>>
>>46767813
A kidnapping or home invasion, a brutal murder, suicide ect. I avoid things like pedophilia because it's a pretty universally creepy subject.
>>
>>46767859
The first 3 would be actual plothooks if used correctly.
>>
>>46760504
I have that same feeling.

Just start ingesting CS info like a cookie monster, work on personal projects.
>>
>>46757721

I GM to make people suffer. I live for the moments of emotional hurt. NTR and so on.

I am perfectly fair otherwise, but I will do what I can to put your tits in a wringer.
>>
>>46767877
They are. That's kind of the whole point of putting them in there. They aren't just random dark subjects I throw in to be edgy.
>>
For 2 years I improved everything that happened. The party seemed happy, but I was far too lazy to plan a damn thing ahead. Also, my worst secret is I played 4th edition for 2 years
>>
File: 1409785993042.png (166 KB, 354x351) Image search: [Google]
1409785993042.png
166 KB, 354x351
>>46767924
>Also, my worst secret is I played 4th edition for 2 years
>>
>>46767701
It's not the collar on the outside that needs popping. It's the collar on the inside, brah
>>
>>46758202
Just eat poorly and never exercise, its my favorite form of suicide, slow acting but effective
>>
File: Gremlin_Propaganda.png (218 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
Gremlin_Propaganda.png
218 KB, 440x440
I have the confidence of a depressed mayfly. I show up to sessions with half-baked ideas and try to desperately improv the other half as I GM. I cannot do long stories as nothing I do is ever explicitly planned out. Incidentally this is what attracted me to OSR and hexcrawls in the first place, I dig the lack of an overarching plot so the focus can be on character goals instead.
All of my games include magical realm and I make it blatantly obvious because I reskin all the short races like halflings and gnomes into cute fuzzy things.
>>
I'm a super lazy GM and I hate doing it but no one else in my group ever wants to do it. I used to do all of my games with a custom plot but these days it's a struggle to get through a premade scenario.

I want to play but failing that I at least want my players to be interested.
>>
I gm and never ever prepare anything for my sessios. I don't even have the main plot decided, i just come up with it on the fly.

My players know this and still say they have great fun because i manage to be serious or fun when needed and i don't hinder them in any way
>>
My group makes me cringe and I don't know how to handle my aggression at their anime style action descriptions, completely backseat roleplaying, SJW special snowflake bisexual Kitsune, other than playing my half-orc that is racist to every other core race, and can only communicate by yelling. I just want to play a nice game of dnd once a week with pleasant people.
>>
>>46760653
>haphephobia
oh dear. If you're serious, that's going to be very hard not to misunderstand. Too many people are just "regular" shy about skin contact, and explaining your traumas is either a pity party, a mood breaker, or both.

And "trigger" has been tainted. I can see how you're fucked, anon.
>>
I wondered for a bit, why I always stop liking the character I made and put a lot of thought into. At first I guessed that because in the end I am impatient and get bored with them quickly, but now I realized.

Tabletops are not working for me anymore. The 'enter a different world where you matter' thing just no longer affects me. The chain ball drags me back into real life. Where I myself am a huge iron ball chained to everyone's ankles.

I hate this. I hate being bound to a wheelchair without hope to do things alone. To get better.
>>
>>46768703
>implying being the first in line for sweet augments is a bad thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM0ruq28dc
>>
>>46768731
These are not going to work for me. I'm not paralyzed.

SMA.
>>
>>46768748
I'm sure there's something in the near future that will get you all chromed up. There's an artificial lower leg out there that's so good at what it does it's hard to tell when somebody has one, even when they're going up stairs.

The worse your body is now the better it will be in the future.
>>
>>46768748
People constantly underestimate how long it will take humanity to reach tech X. We'll be immortal in one way or another in 50 years, mate.
>>
>>46759730
>>46760351
Find some shit online. I was in your boat until a random encounter of Exalted erp group in the general thread; now I'm trying to start up running M&M on a forum.
>>
>>46768748
We got fixes for seizures coming out the ass, bionics have made more progress in the past decade than they have in the past century and its getting faster with more funding, china will get you covered on genetic therapy if the US doesn't step up its game by 2025, we'll soon be capable of replacing those lost nerves with artificial ones we got in the line right now as we've just recently solved the issue of flexible, stretchy, and thin wires that are biologically compatible with us, we're also working on this new bioglue shit that will prevent the ripping and tearing where skin meets implant in case you do lose your limbs in which case cybernetics has been make the same strides as bionics due to their similar technological aspects, products, and end goals.
>>
>>46758202
>The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm a coward.
This was me for years anon. Then out of the blue I met the love of my life, who thinks I'm the love of her life. Now we're starting a family together.

If it can happen to this fat sack anon, it can happen to you.
>>
>>46760941
/ic/ isn't gay.

You are thinking about /k/
>>
For the last year I've dreaded every session I've gm'd for any game because I know the players will de-rail the plot/session AGAIN, or make me angry to the point of wanting to scream at them. I'd drop them all in a heartbeat if it wasn't the case that I would then have nobody to play with.

I'm honestly starting to come around to "no game > game"
>>
>>46769142
Waiting for another person to make yourself feel better is a terrible idea, and if you depend on someone else to make you feel good about yourself in the first place that is an incredibly unhealthy relationship.
>>
>>46757721
I need more dnd loss
>>
>>46769237
This anon is right.
I had the same mindset as you before, and I'd constantly try to hook up with girls hoping that they can give me the happiness I couldn't find by myself. It worked for a bit, I met a girl who I genuinely thought was "the one", and I thought everything was finally okay.
I made her into my whole world, my everything. So when she told me she doesn't love me anymore and left, oh boy. Ohhhhhhhh boyyyyy.
I was an even worse mess than before I met her. I learned that I need to find happiness by myself, it's not something you can depend on others to constantly feed to you because in the end, the only person you can ever truly trust to be there for you until the very end is yourself.
>>
>>46758202
Anon, I know this probably means less than nothing, but I would feel terrible if I didn't say something.

Don't do it.

People care about you. I bet you are a pretty cool person. If you feel just beyond awful seek out some help. We are all humans on this rock called Earth, we needed to look after each other.

I'd give you a hug if I could, just hang in there.
>>
>>46757754
This is pretty important

I've played systems with "transparency" and they're no fun for anyone involved. I have grown to understand that the job of the GM is to make the world exciting, suspenseful, and fun. Any video game can simulate pre-generated encounters.

It's up to you to tweak things so that the fights help the game reach those goals.
>>
>>46769314
Thrusting your emotions on to someone else is never fair to the other person as well unless the the dependence is mutual. So many people forget this.
>>
File: aDecadeOfPosts.png (326 KB, 1280x1287) Image search: [Google]
aDecadeOfPosts.png
326 KB, 1280x1287
>>46757721
>>46763126
>>46763203
>>
I have a crippling fear of people knowing I exist.
I won't let anyone know anything about me, I actually get quite upset when someone takes a picture of me. My family is the traditional "We're the only ones to ever have your back" type of people that would get very upset that I wouldn't talk to them about personal experiances which escalated into them demanding I talk to them which ended up with me moving out. I moved in with some "friends." They're not really friends, just people who think we're friends but I know aren't smart enough to get through my walls and I can just throw out canned responses which will leave them satisfied with any conversation. The funny part is, I like talking to people, I like hearing what people have to say about a wide variety of interests, but I think I only enjoy it because I use it as a way to express my own without actually saying them.
I'm also 23, and I've never had a girlfriend. I've had my first kiss and that was enough to avoid contact with that girl ever since. The only reason it got that far was that she was very bold, and even though I reciprocated her feelings I've avoided her ever since. My only social interaction is my go-nowhere minimum wage job full of people who have nothing to talk about, my awful gaming group full of memesters and drunks, and EDH night at my LGS.

Even something as innocent as "Where you went to highschool?" I have to convince myself into telling them. I'd just read up on survival skills and go into the wilderness if it wasn't for my terrible vision and the fact I can't be alone for too long or else I start hearing and seeing things. Once I was home alone for a week in highschool, I heard a floorboard creek so I hid behind the couch in case of demonic spiders, yes, actually fiery demon spiders.

Sorry for the incoherent mess, I just needed to tell someone. I'd go back and fix it but I already feel like throwing up from saying all this once.
>>
OP here. Just wanted to say that I am a little surprised. 4chan isn't really the place known for being a nice place, but it feels good to know that people here, on /tg/ of all places, can stop shiteditionwarmemeposting for a little while and support each other.

I just... didn't expect that.
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>46767762
I agree.
>>
>>46757721

>you think you have choices, but all points lead to the same destination, though it's extremely hard to see

>I view my job as the DM is to get you killed in a fair way. Though I hide my rolls, I will never recast the dice, whether my epic monster gets killed, or you get your head torn off in one go

>If you cause drama, I will actively try to kill you off, and you won't be reinvited
>>
>>46770539
hownew.ru
>>
>>46770403
Hey man, look at you go. This is a total anon space so nobody can know it is you at all, and you can admit things here. You need to be able to talk about yourself out there too, but don't rush too hard at it. Take it slow and use the internet to ramp it up. You can do it man, I believe in you. I have been that way too and it really sucks.
>>
>>46767403

>I'm a sad person and I need people I can be sad with

Absolutely pathetic man. Not trying to sound rude though.
>>
every female I've DM'd for I have slept with
I'm a horrid person but being a /fit/tg/uy who had no female attention ever it was fucking ace getting all that pussy
>tfw I didn't even give them bonuses in game
>>
>>46757721

I fucking hate 40k.
>>
>>46771037
>emotions are pathetic
the macho is strong with this chad
i'm diagnosed with chronic depression. it's not like i want to be this way, and if it wasn't for the few people who can put up with being supportive of me when i'm at my worst i would have offed myself a long time ago
i get that you're not trying to be rude, i'm just tired of dudes who can't deal with emotions (or people in general, but in my experience it's men who are the majority here, almost seeming afraid of anything that has to do with ~the feels~). it's almost like people are afraid of it. seriously, honest tip; allow yourself to cry sometime. it feels pretty good afterwards. nothing good comes from just holding it all in
>>
>>46771172
>i'm just tired of dudes who can't deal with emotions
But that's literally what women are for. Men in healthy marriages live longer than lifelong bachelors because they can just get their wives to help them work through their emotional issues.
>>
>>46771146
I don't mind 40k. It seems like an all right thing. It's not really what I like in a setting at all but for a sci-fi wargame it seems original by way of audacity, which is a good thing as far as I can tell.

People who take that shit seriously and roleplay as Inquisitors whenever they find, I don't know, anime or whatever the fuck online and go on about HERESY are the fucking worst, though. Especially because heresy itself is actually a pretty interesting concept in the real world but these fuckers will just yell it at everything. Like, they'll yell it at "xenos," but it's not like xenos believe in their Emperor in the first place, so they'd be heathens, not heretics, right?

It's just obnoxious.

>>46771172
"Pathetic" has more connotations than negative ones, Anon, even if they're not all that common anymore.
>>
I tend to lead my players towards more intra-party roleplay, so I can do less actual GMing while coming off as a good GM to them.

All my dungeons and fortresses are based on room tiles I made and then arrange to suit the setting. Many places are just tileset arrangements I saved for later use. No one has caught on that we can go for several adventures and the only difference between their various encounter locations is that I swapped some rooms around and changed where the hidden features were.

One of my dungeons was literally a direct ripoff of New Londo from Dark Souls, 4Kings and all.

I really wish someone else would learn to GM so I could stop having to do this.
>>
File: IMG__201604109__014650.jpg (79 KB, 344x511) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201604109__014650.jpg
79 KB, 344x511
>>46757721
I routinely go to my FLGS and buy magic cards to round out or build up a few of my decks. I don't attend FNM, and instead, tell them I'm building to play in my gaming group every week or so.
My gaming group hasn't played together in 6 years now.
>>
>>46771172
Chronic depression sucks, I know this from first hand experience.
However wanting people to be sad with - is quite strange and does seem rather counterproductive imo. Doesn't sound very uplifting.

If you are sad and know it's a terrible feeling, why would you wish the people surrounding you to feel the same? People do not need to be sad themselves to be understanding and supportive.
You also sound like you are expecting other people to deal with your shit, which they are in no way obligated.
>>
>>46773529

I don't think anyone wants a sad party all the time, but sometimes it's nice to be able to talk about heavy shit and know your friends are being supportive.
>>
File: aristotle.gif (46 KB, 343x464) Image search: [Google]
aristotle.gif
46 KB, 343x464
>>46773529
>However wanting people to be sad with - is quite strange and does seem rather counterproductive imo. Doesn't sound very uplifting.
lrn2catharsis
>>
>>46773529
>However wanting people to be sad with - is quite strange and does seem rather counterproductive imo

Misery loves company dipshit.
>>
>>46770403
Holy shit are you me. Though while I do the same thing my life doen't bother me.
>>
>>46767482
Male equivalent of the tramp stamp confirmed
>>
File: oO931Nk.png (719 KB, 1528x2512) Image search: [Google]
oO931Nk.png
719 KB, 1528x2512
>>46767762
>>46770578
>>46767296
>>46767237
I KNEW I had it, had to dig through like 3 folders to find it. Here you go.
>>
>>46775037
Jesus fuck...
>>
File: DD hopeless.webm (72 KB, 362x316) Image search: [Google]
DD hopeless.webm
72 KB, 362x316
I really love ttrpgs, but more than anything else, I play and GM at the moment just to see my friends. It's okay even if it's just through skype, it's almost like I'm there with them...
>>
File: hellfire.gif (988 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
hellfire.gif
988 KB, 500x267
>>46757721
Oh, where to begin, OP. Where to begin?

Should I start with that thing I've got about folks turning into statues (preferably still aware in some fashion) that I always feel guilty about, or the bit where I constantly question the validity of my own existence? Or the part where >>46758202 also applies to me?

Maybe the bit where I lack the drive to engage in any serious creative endeavour by myself? I can't even finish a single-player game. Not since my older brother left.

The part where I couldn't speak until age 3? The part where I didn't know what a coaster was until I discovered /tg/ because I've always lived with cheap plastic/faux-wood tables?

The part where I actually like the Tau? The part where I enjoy fantasy kitchen sink settings? The part where all of my characters are based on things I don't or can't do? The part where I post regularly in CYOA threads?

Or maybe the dumbest part of it all is me actually taking the time out of my life to blogpost on /tg/, as if any of what I just said mattered at all. Yes, even if you asked me, sort of. Thanks for listening anyway, and stay frosty.
>>
>>46775037

In the name of all that is sweet and charitable in this spinning orb, kill it with fire.
>>
>>46757721
The more I work on the campaign I've been setting up, the more I realize that I'm probably pretty firmly in the "player" camp and not the "GM" camp.

I can work characters and work with the GM great normally, but what I'm working on is just coming through slowly and I've been losing inspiration.
>>
>>46773234
I spend money on magic cards to build decks I want to play. I make up worlds and quests and towns and npcs for roleplay games I have never played. I don't know anyone who would want to play, and when I do, I often have no way to get to where the games are because after my car crash I have never been able to afford another.
>>
Sometimes I'm afraid my favourite GM doesn't actually like us and just puts up with us cause we love his elaborate DH campaigns
>>
>>46757721
I am surrounded by people who want to support me. I... dislike most of them.
I wanted to try and start up my own FLGS (we're right in the middle of a gamestore wasteland) and was a month into the paperwork. Then these clowns showed up. "Oh, that sounds like a great idea, but be careful you DON'T STOCK ANYTHING EVIL."
What the FUCKING HELL. People like this still EXIST? These people came to ME, supposedly to try and SUPPORT me. I don't talk to them much anymore.
In the end, I couldn't get a loan. Nobody knew what the hell a "game store" was supposed to be. "A place to sell tabletop games." "What are those?" "Board games? Magic the gathering? Dungeons and Dragons?" "Sorry, that sounds like too much of a risk for us." That and the family bugging me daily about getting a REAL job again BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT TO, IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA.
I'm looking to move. Nobody wants me to, but at this point? Fuck 'em.

Anyone looking for an electrical engineer?
>>
>>46776675
Lol welcome to every creative process ever. As a fellow GM, I know this exact feeling. Honestly, it gets better once you're actually in the campaign and you have to work with, and around, your players. Although there will still definitely be low spots. My players have told me that the beginning and end of my campaigns are always the strongest arcs, with random bits of goodness interspersed in the middle.
>>
I forget to mark off rations in D&D. At least it used to be forgetting, then I just stopped caring and the DM never remembers to check.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.