[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your character wear a cape /tg/? I find that I gravitate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 28
File: 1458787845088.jpg (556 KB, 1318x2150) Image search: [Google]
1458787845088.jpg
556 KB, 1318x2150
Does your character wear a cape /tg/?

I find that I gravitate towards it. Nothing says heroic like a cape.
>>
>>46743584
Cloaks are incredibly handy. Why aren't you wearing one right this moment?
>>
>>46743760

They've sadly fallen out of fashion and with my vaguely tanned skin I'd look like a terrorist.
>>
A couple of them do. A flamboyant swordsman and a bard. Or at least the bard used to until getting wings, which then it got in the way.
>>
File: [SAVE ME].jpg (67 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
[SAVE ME].jpg
67 KB, 500x550
>>46743584

Oh my god those hips are wild.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.698863930_qp9j.jpg (61 KB, 760x1064) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.698863930_qp9j.jpg
61 KB, 760x1064
My characters wear blankets around their ass like a medieval type version of butt flaps.
>>
only because he just came basically naked out a crashed slaving ship
>>
>>46743584
Usually a cape or cloak. Stylish, sometimes dramatic, but usually practical.
>>
>>46743584
>using a cape
>in the second millennia

Absolutely revolting.
>>
Unfortunately no, it's a modern setting game and he's a normal dude so it would just look weird.
>>
No, why would I give my enemies something to grab on to?
>>
File: pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
I prefer simple grey greatcoat.
>>
File: Boss.gif (61 KB, 319x465) Image search: [Google]
Boss.gif
61 KB, 319x465
My current character wears something... LIKE a cape.
>>
Wear a cloack for raining. It's very useful to have one.
>>
File: capes.jpg (135 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
capes.jpg
135 KB, 1920x800
>>46746841
OP's face.
>>
>>46746841
Came here to post this. Good work, anon.
>>
>>46743584

Not currently, but only because he has got a fucking FANCY coat, and wearing a cape or belt over it would ruin the lines.
>>
>>46743584
my monk has a weighted cloak. basically acts as a tripping weapon, but can deal 1d4 bludgeoning.
>>
File: 1456435202008.jpg (296 KB, 1178x1536) Image search: [Google]
1456435202008.jpg
296 KB, 1178x1536
I'm not sure if I'm right, cause english is not my first language, but if i think rightt and capes are differentiated from cloaks in a way that

>capes are just a piece of fabric attached to your neck or shoulders, hanging loose on the back, like what superheroes wear
>cloaks are bigger, usually longer, cover shoulders and collarbones, are held by some brooch or something, often have hood/and or fur covered collar

then capes are gay and cloaks are awesome
>>
>>46747578
basically correct on the usage. if you play a fancy character, cape is the way to go. if you play a darker character, cloak.
>>
File: 1410884720757.jpg (178 KB, 736x1117) Image search: [Google]
1410884720757.jpg
178 KB, 736x1117
Even in a fantasy setting, usually I'd say no. It just has a tendency to get caught, to catch things, to wrap around the legs at the wrong moment. Someone could even grab on it (which is great if I'm falling off a cliff, but bad if I was trying to run away from something). The real only exceptions to this is for a certain look - fur capes are always bitchin', and sometimes you need a cape to look heroic, like OP says. Or maybe you're a mage and you're already wearing a dress, it's not like you're going to be in close combat anyway.

And in a modern setting, no way. A greatcoat is more in-fashion and fulfills the functions of a cape much better than the cape itself does, as well as having more secure pockets. I had a friend who owned a 'cape' (it was more of a mantle). It looked silly.
>>
Does a holy robe count, OP
>>
>>46743584
Normaly not, we play in a warm and dry region (think somthing like Spain). So capes are a bit to warm.
>>
>>46743584
>>46743808
Each time I see this picture, which is frequently enough, I ask myself who she is and what is her story. She looks regal and dangerous.
>>
I once did some cosplay at a con were the custom was pretty flimsy and thin but had a bitching cape. When the weather turn cold people were shivering but I didn't feel cold at all after wrapping myself in the cape

Say what you will about the drawbacks, it has some positives too.
>>
>>46747744
I'm curious too. And I don't even visit /tg/, I just saw this on the front page.
>>
File: napoleon.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>46746918
>>
File: 1454164030375.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454164030375.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>46743584
>Heroic capes
>Posted at 4:56
Americans...

No anon. My PC is wearing the cloak with high collar, because it's fucking cold-ass prelude to ice age within the homebrew I'm playing
>>
>>46747858
There are people who actually use the 4chan front page?
>>
>>46747630
>That face
So Neb is still same-facing? God, I miss times when he was still giving a fuck about such things...
>>
>>46747914
Nope, not really. It just caught my eye when I was going to another board.
>>
>>46747744
>>46747858
According to Google Image Search, this is Nadira Enasar, an adventurer from Green Giant Valley, wielding her mother's Moonsilver longsword, The Mooncleaver.

's all I could find.
>>
>>46746841
Most adventurers predate jet turbines.
>>
>>46743781
Alternatively you could look really metal with just some very minor trinkets.
>>
>>46748545
But not branches, wild animals, falling rocks, doors, windows, trapdoors, random hooks...
>>
>>46746968
Is that SS Chief Putin?
>>
>>46748564
How does a cape affect a falling rock?
>>
>>46743584

My character wears a cloak. Heroic *and* it keeps the rain off.
>>
>>46748545
They don't predate simple cape grab.

Next thing you will say is how your PC has those long hair/pony tail/any other hairdo other than short cut and how it's never used against them in close quarters, because your GM is a tool and never saw fight IRL.
>>
File: 1312291457832.jpg (15 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
1312291457832.jpg
15 KB, 367x388
>>46748578
Germany mercenary please leave.
>>
>>46748564
>>46748578
If I want to have a realistic fight I'll go spit on someone at my local bar.

In roleplaying I want to look like a stylish motherfucker and my GM isn't enough of a petty chode to whine about that shit while we're all having fun.
>>
File: 146012688.jpg (32 KB, 270x230) Image search: [Google]
146012688.jpg
32 KB, 270x230
>>46748595
... what?

The hell this has to do with anything I've just wrote down?
>>
>>46748578
If my cat's collar can have a clasp designed to break open when caught on something, I don't see why my cape can't.
>>
>>46747578
Correct(ish).

Cloaks wrap around the shoulders and may incorporate a mantle and a hood, and are generally heavier

Capes hang off the shoulder or a mantle, and are lighter

Practically speaking, it's the difference between a heavy coat and a jacket or a sweater. Capes are for keeping off the rain, Cloaks are for keeping warm.
>>
>>46748614
But it's not about being petty chode. Seriously, the fuck?
How exactly are you having combat in your games? I'm sincere here. I just can't imagine a melee confrontation without any of the sides even trying to do some "dirty trick", because that's how combat goes.

But then again, I don't mind when in fencing duel one of the sides uses cheap distraction and then cave-in someone's head with a bludgeon. That's just using all advantages you can get to secure victory, instead of "my kung fu is stronger than yours" bullshit.
>>
>>46748626
Hair, mate.

Hair.
>>
>>46748665
>Implying my hair doesn't also break away when caught on something

Joke's on you, my flamboyant hair was a wig all along!
>>
File: Hooded cloak.jpg (23 KB, 287x420) Image search: [Google]
Hooded cloak.jpg
23 KB, 287x420
She has a rugged travelling cloak that she uses to hide herself in.
She's from a people who've been hunted for sport, tortured and killed for hair, teeth, tears and flesh, enslaved to harvest pearls and abalone or even just as pets and treated as little more then animals through most of the bordering nations.
Much of her clothing has been carefully chosen to keep her from standing out and the large cloak completes it. Hiding her exotic face and skin tone and leaving her looking like a traveller so many will simply overlook her.

Pic related, but much larger hood.
>>
>>46748614
>Taking situational modifiers into account is being petty
No anon. That's competent GMing AND competent behaviour on players side if they do that too.
No, I'm not advocating rule-laywering. But if a GM clearly describes such detail as someones hair during fucking combat, there is a reason for that. Or how the knee armour looks flimsy. Or how his helmet has this tiny visor.
Things are mentioned to be used, not because the GM has too much time while describing the "battlefield"
>>
Yes, although if she's expecting a fight it'd be rolled up and stowed with the rest of her gear, so the only time she'd be wearing it in a fight is if we were ambushed on the road or similar. Likewise hair; in any fight she knew she was walking into, it'd be tucked away under her helmet.
>>
>>46743584
Thank you for inspiration for my next character.
>>
>>46748614
Hans Talhoffer would like to have a few words with you.
>>
I do feel like people who talk about grabbing people's cape/hair in a fight are underselling the difficulty of trying to grab someone's ponytail while they're coming at you with a fucking bardiche.

But then again, the only kind of combat I have any idea about is fencing, so what do I know?
>>
>>46747578
>>46747600
>>46748634
This is mostly language semantics.
You got Cloak right but cape is everything from a duelist's halfcape hanging from a lone shoulder to Superman's cape pinned to the back of his neck, travelling cloaks to the most velvety cape owned by the most foppish of fops.
>>
>>46743584
I'll be making one for me as soon as i get the chance to skin a gnoll.
>>
>>46748754
No, thank you I'm not interested in your Become Ye Fechtenmeister in But Ten Days plan. Yes I know the manual is quite impressive and I am sure some of the techniques can actually work. Still, thank you. No.
>>
File: bdf.jpg (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bdf.jpg
64 KB, 1920x1080
Does your character wear a mask /tg/?

I find that I gravitate towards it. Nothing says big like a mask.
>>
>>46748802
The point here is not to read his manual, but how 3/4 of it is pretty much "This easy, super effective thing you should so instead of trying to be chivalrous.
Same applies to Miyamoto's Book of Five Rings, technically a fencing manual, which outright declares guns being just better in almost every possible way.

So yeah, there was a point and you've missed it horribly
>>
File: stepan-alekseev-01.jpg (248 KB, 1024x1416) Image search: [Google]
stepan-alekseev-01.jpg
248 KB, 1024x1416
>>46748810
For religious functions, yes, they have this Noh-like approach to ceremonies where everyone portrays a stock character. 'Serious' combat is a religious function as well, hence the scary faceplate. Not really for anything else.
>>
>>46748755
Actually, the easiest thing to do is to just cap the knee with single kick. Grabbing hair is more of an option in certain type of games. Say you play some zombie apocalypse setting. Suddenly your biggest enemy is that pony tail you have and that long rubber band of your backpack.
>>
My character wears an illusionary cape. All the style of a real cape, but none of the problems with it getting caught on shit.
>>
File: scarf051.jpg (132 KB, 1075x806) Image search: [Google]
scarf051.jpg
132 KB, 1075x806
I prefer scarfs.
>>
>>46748836
I kind of think you're the one missing the point - for the anon you're debating, fighting is about flynning around and generally looking cool while you swordfight up and down stairs, over tables and off chandeliers. He's playing a heroic fantasy where that kind of thing is a big part of the fun.

It's fine that you want to have a gritter, more realistic tone to your fights, but his approach is just as valid.
>>
File: Why_not_both.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Why_not_both.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>46748872
I've got a clue for you. It's pic related and that's how I play my games.

So ideally you are trying to pull Etienne Navarre, being both heroic and chivalrous, while also extremely pragmatic
>>
>>46747915
I think he's just so used to drawing his waifu on everything. It happens in Sunstone as well.
>>
>>46748872
>Flynning
>In tabletop RPG
It's not even possible. All the attacks are made to kill or harm your enemies, bypassing their defense in the process. How are you even going to "flynn" around where the mechanics as such are designed with contact in mind?
>>
>>46748810
My character might not always have a mask, but they usually tend to be large in stature. I'm also not found of playing female characters.
>>
>>46748907
It happens in all his works. Probably the biggest reason why Twitch received such warm welcome was how he managed to doodle grand total of four new faces for it...
... two of which he instantly incorporated into Death Vigil, giving them to half of the characters.

But I'm not really complaining, he's drawing mostly for fun at this point and he's good at it. A bit of variety would make his works "absolutely golden" from current "really good".
>>
>>46748924
Well, I meant the theme more than the actual substance. You know; trading quips with the villain, realising that your opponent is not left handed, that sort of thing.

Besides, any failed attacks could just as easily be said to have been skillfully blocked by your opponent, rather than just being a 'miss'. So your fights are that classic flurry of parries that you get when the actors are actually just aiming for each other's swords. Just use your imagination.
>>
>>46748968
I'm using it all the time.

Thing is - I'm Polish and we've got Wild Fields. It's fencing-heavy game inspired by both historical 17th century Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, contemporary literature (Pasek's "Diaries" mostly), late 19th century "Trilogy" by Sienkiewicz about the whole fucked-up political situation of that period AND film adaptation of those. Oh, and "Black Clouds" TV series.
In short - great material for shitload of flynning in theory, but in practice the game does't even have rules for that, since like all Polish works about fencing, flynning is a massive no-no.

Here, this is the best case of flynning you will ever have in Poland:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-mnfJvSDkU&t=3m30s
And the whole joke lies in the fact that Kmicic has skills of your average nameless minion, so Wołodyjowski can easily parry all his attacks and then get bored to tears with it, so he's flynning instead.
>>
>>46748685
So she's a jew?
>>
>>46749030
Oh, that sounds pretty cool, I'll have to have a look for it. Is there an English version?

And as I said a couple of posts ago; I'm not looking to knock how anyone plays their game.
>>
>>46748968
>>46748924
Given that the ordinary AD&D round was a minute long before 3e, there's a whole lot of missing, blocking, and parrying in there.

Basic rounds were 10 seconds, so there's a lot less Flynning available.
>>
>>46748924
>not even possible
I was in a 13th Age oneshot where I did just that, get rekt
Also Savage Worlds is packed full of non-attack tricks and taunting you can use to gain an advantage in a duel
>>
>>46749053
I'm afraid it was't officially translated. BUT if you ask guys on RPG Codex, there is a high chance someone will post fan translation.

And again, I've also not trying to change anyone playstyle. But even if I acknowledge stuff like "Crimson Pirate" or "Princess Bride" as really entertaining, I don't know any game that would actually support this type of gameplay. Not just the fact we are parrying and blocking (because that's how all those "missed" rolls are usually described anyway), but there is usually not enough "move" to in the same time go up the stairs, change your hand, exchange 3 parries and quip some one liner.
This kind of reminds me Lindybeige's video about escalation of violence in games and how crunch as such is designed to instantly go for the hardest punch you've got.

Unless there is some game that supports old-school flynning, which I would gladly read or even play.
>>
>>46749111
>Princess Bride

The Princess Bride is basically an all rogue party bluffing and intimidating their way through the entire campaign.
>>
>>46749111
>some game that supports old-school flynning,
90% probable GURPS has something on this somewhere, across the Swashbucklers supplement, MA, and everything else. 7th Sea is supposed to do this, but 7S' system is hot shit.
>>
>>46749121
Which is exactly what makes it so good.

But being left-handed myself left me clueless about the whole thing for years.
>>
>>46743584
NO CAPES!
>>
>>46749154
>90% probable GURPS has something on this somewhere, across the Swashbucklers supplemen
Not really, trust me. Unless you infuse a really high dose of cinematic rules and hell lot of advantages and techniques, it's not possible to even pretend to flynn.
>>
>>46746876
>he doesn't dramatically cast off his cape before a fight
Step it up, anon.
>>
File: 1456953152045.jpg (183 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456953152045.jpg
183 KB, 600x600
My dwarf has a comfy bear fur cloak he picked up in the last city we were in. He's usually taking the night's watch so he needs something to keep warm with. Plus it makes him look even more bulky and intimidating with his platemail. He doesn't wear in in combat though because he's not a casual.
>>
>>46749195
>He's not using his cape as a weapon during the fight
Plebean duelist detected
>>
>>46749186
>Not really, trust me.
Use the Fast and Furious sidebar in GURPS Swashbucklers (p26), the example of its use is pretty Flynn. Or some of the Cinematic Maneuvers on that page and the following.
>>
>>46749253
Good point. In fact...

How do we weaponize capes so we don't have to waste our time using shitty inferior "real weapons"?
>>
>>46749030
>>Thing is - I'm Polish

You poor lad. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
>>46743584
I've always wanted to make an old character with a big comfy cloak that holds the soul of his wife who he refuses to let go of, because he can't bare life without her. A big part of his storyline would be either letting go and continuing life without the cloak, or taking his obsession to the conclusion with doing horrific things to create a new body for his beloved.
>>
>>46749274
... which is what was said in the following sentence. Why even cherry pick if you are posting the same stuff you've ommited. Not even the original anon, but why?!

>>46749277
Jesus, just toss it at someone, while still holding one end. They don't move? Now they are blind. They parry it with blade - they opened themselves for attack. They've parry it with arm - they've a opened themselves for attack from different angle. He's busy parrying? Kick him! He's thinking it's just a cloth? PUNCH!
Capes, dresses ans shawls are a bitch in melee.
>>
>>46749325
>which is what was said in the following sentence. Why even cherry pick if you are posting the same stuff you've ommited. Not even the original anon, but why?!
What in the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>46749334
>Unless you infuse a really high dose of cinematic rules and hell lot of advantages and techniques, it's not possible to even pretend to flynn.
vs
>Use the Fast and Furious sidebar in GURPS Swashbucklers (p26), the example of its use is pretty Flynn. Or some of the Cinematic Maneuvers on that page and the following.

You've answered the first to post the second one. What for? It's literally the same point.
>>
>>46743584

I don't know about the cape, but something is making me gravitate towards her.

Hourglass figures are yummy
>>
>>46749881

Yeah, but she's left handed so it's pretty likely she's a witch and should be burned at the stake.
>>
File: Perfect Figure 2.jpg (563 KB, 1318x2150) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Figure 2.jpg
563 KB, 1318x2150
>>46749920

Shit....time to move on to her sister, then. Thankfully she's a righty.

Hope she forgives me for burning the other one.
>>
>>46749981

I could get behind that sister.
>>
>>46747744
I always fancied this girl as some sort of novice adventurer, about to hit the open road out of necessity for some reason.
>>
>>46747744
>dangerous

Not with that frame using that sword.
>>
>>46752410
That's just a longsword, anon. It weights 2.5 kg at most.
>>
>>46752410

What frame? She's got amazing hips and chesty beefers, but the rest of her is surprisingly solid.
>>
>>46752469
That would already be a quite heavy one. The ones I know tend to be more in the are of 1.4 to 1.9 kilograms.

And going by the somewhat short hilt, it might actually have been designed for her size, making it even lighter if she's as small as she looks.
>>
>>46752490
The highlight on her far side makes her look thinner than she really is on the thumbnail
>>
>>46747744
She looks like a shitty Hinata Hyuga knock-off.
>>
>>46748810
If I took that off, would he die?
>>
>>46748619
I suppose it's a reference to the fact that Roman officials used to wear capes.
>>
>>46752526
What, because she has amethyst eyes?
>>
>>46748810
My character actually wears both a cloak and a mask. But that's because our DM decided that gnomes in his setting look like Shyguys.
>>
File: sheevplan.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sheevplan.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>46748810
>>
File: 1456418115807.jpg (279 KB, 566x919) Image search: [Google]
1456418115807.jpg
279 KB, 566x919
>>46743584
He occasionally wears a cloak when the weather necessitates doing so, but otherwise keeps it in his pack or something of the sort. It'd just get in the way, after all.
>>
>>46752860
Because the eyes lack proper pupils and are of the same colour, because her hair is the same colour and style, because her clothes have the same colour scheme.
>>
>>46752526
You look like a shitty anon knock off.
>>
>>46749214
>pipe held in center of mouth
artist either doesn't smoke or smokes cigarettes.
>>
My human fighter wears a flashy bright orange and blue cloak over his platemail armor. It's supposed to draw attention to him so that he can take all the hits, since he also uses a tower shield.

This may or may not have actual mechanical effect. I haven't asked my GM.
>>
File: Why does he collect the masks.jpg (69 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
Why does he collect the masks.jpg
69 KB, 1278x720
>>46748810
Tell me about your character
>>
File: 1uDnZYa.jpg (48 KB, 1215x1470) Image search: [Google]
1uDnZYa.jpg
48 KB, 1215x1470
>>46743584
Yes she does. Well, half-cape.
>>
>>46755017
>mimicP
>/tg/ drawfaggorty complete with color and background, also in color
I hope you sucked his dick for this and swallowed. Or something.
>>
>>46755017
That's motherfucking kawaii.
>>
>Does your character wear a cape /tg/?
Could you possibly have asked a pettier, less significant question?

Just admit it, OP. You don't care about what any of our characters wear. All you ever wanted was a flimsy excuse to post that image, and somehow waiting for a character art thread to come along wasn't good enough for you.
>>
>>46753614
>Because the eyes lack proper pupils
You are literally blind.
>>
>>46748836
>Same applies to Miyamoto's Book of Five Rings, technically a fencing manual, which outright declares guns being just better in almost every possible way.
Probably because Miyamoto Musashi was a sneaky and tricky cunt first and swordsman second.
>>
>>46748924
>How are you even going to "flynn" around where the mechanics as such are designed with contact in mind?
You do realize that some systems actually have rules for non-lethal combat or are entirely designed for Flynning?
>>
>>46748810
My character buys a mask or two in every town. Useful for disguises, entering fighting tournaments and pulling a "Under this mask is another mask!" when someone lands a hit on or grazes your face.
>>
My Dwarf has one, but mainly because it allows him to breathe underwater. If he knows he is going to be in combat he rolls it up and puts it away. It is more of a traveling thing to hide the sweet Dwarven Plate.
>>
>>46755266
A proper pupil is black, not just a darker shade of the iris.
>>
>>46755063
Nope, just paid him.
>>
File: 1460292884318.png (169 KB, 400x759) Image search: [Google]
1460292884318.png
169 KB, 400x759
>>46755063
Here's one I got in an actual drawthread.
>>
File: 1441892063444.png (122 KB, 337x169) Image search: [Google]
1441892063444.png
122 KB, 337x169
>>46747215
OP...
>>
>>46748575
Gets pinned down during a landslide and you're pinned in place until you get it off.
>>
>>46755991
>>46756785
I see. Yes, that would fall under "or something".
>>
>>46748619
>>46752598
>>46748595
Pretty sure he is talking about landsknechts, being very succesfull mercenaries/adventurers with long hair, loose clohtes big feathers and screaming colours.
>>
>>46755017
>>46756785
I thought stuff like that was called a capelet, and a half-cape was when it was attached to your back but only came down as far as your waist?
>>
>>46757372
To be fair every soldier on the continent at the time had long hair. Except like Roundheads. Probably all the fleas.
>>
>>46743584
Of course, it's great against cold, sun and rain.
>>
>>46747725
Capes are great for warm and dry regions, since they protect against sun but they're less warm than a jacket or anything with long sleeves. The cape was widespread in Spain historically.
>>
>>46743584
Cloak over armor for me, but only if they gravitate towards being discreet, whether by stealth-based gameplay or trying to avoid the public eye (i.e. racism, bounty on their head, etc)
>>
I had a character who wore a half-cape on an American Civil War style greatcoat.
>>
>>46743584
Yeah. Half-cape is part of the dress uniform of the military where my character comes from. She wears it everywhere. Of course, it tugs off pretty easy since the uniform is designed to be passable armor in case of ambush.
>>46755477
I will be using this technique now, thank you Anon. I need to awaken my inner mask.
>>
File: l0QG2sq.png (290 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
l0QG2sq.png
290 KB, 500x464
>go to larp
>first few weeks, no one pays notice
>make myself a cape and fur mantle
>people dump all their abilities on me left, right and center
>people know me by name on the field
>tfw
>>
>>46759505
>a cape and fur mantle
>for larping

kek
>>
>>46759779
sorry my larp isnt pool noodles wrapped in duct tape and hockey armour anon
>>
>>46759924
I'm sorry I can't slug through the "battlefield" with stupid bulk limiting my speed and moveset.
>>
>>46748924
D&D combat is literally flynning, you wack a bar down to indicate the approach of a blow that actually wounds.
>>
>>46760118
It's not that bulky, m8
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.