[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic the Gathering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 16
File: EN_Liliana_Header.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
EN_Liliana_Header.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1120
Why does /tg/ hate best girl? She is one of the few with a decent amount of depth
>>
>>46729163
because /tg/ is full of weaboo paedophiles and when give immortality she went back to her early 20s rather than her early 10s
>>
>>46729163
Stalin also had decent amount of depth.
And there are people who like him, too.
>>
>>46729163
>muh stronk wymyn forced into narrative with no story or explanation dont need no male planeswalker to help xir.
>>
>>46729240
How was Lili forced, i get that there are a lot by why dislike her specifically? She just seems like and interesting side person.
>>
File: Liliana_Vess_throne.jpg (98 KB, 620x535) Image search: [Google]
Liliana_Vess_throne.jpg
98 KB, 620x535
I'd like to give her depths a decent amount, if you catch my drift
>>
>>46729163
>Calling the necrophiliac best girl when chandra and tamiyo exist.
>>
File: elspeth.jpg (325 KB, 868x1080) Image search: [Google]
elspeth.jpg
325 KB, 868x1080
>>46729163
U waifu a shit
Best girl is pic related
>>
File: Clown is Concerned.jpg (343 KB, 1280x1693) Image search: [Google]
Clown is Concerned.jpg
343 KB, 1280x1693
>yfw no elephant planeswalker

I want a motherfucking Simic terastodon, mammoth, whatever, lumbering across the battlefield and mutating his enemies with his biotech tusks.
>>
>>46729163
'cause she's still evil. Evil as all hell.

On a more current lore note:

>tfw you will never caress Avacyn's milky thighs
>>
>>46729435
That's not Nahiri.
>>
File: pepefrog.jpg (24 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
pepefrog.jpg
24 KB, 600x407
>>46729467
>tfw you will never caress Avacyn's milky thighs
>>
>>46729486
Nahiri is just messing things up for no good reason in the most illogical ways. If she dislikes the Eldrazi, then why is she summoning them to Innistrad? I get that it's some sort of petty revenge against Sorin for letting them wreck her home plane, but why does she think it's his fault? Isn't she just feeding the Eldrazi even more power?
>>
>>46729486
>It's directly tied to the death of Avacyn and fucked up all the good that Avacyn Restored had made. making the powerpuff girls fight between them just because she wants angry sex with sorin

She deserves to die in a worst way than liliana
>>
File: avacyn heartless.jpg (155 KB, 2048x643) Image search: [Google]
avacyn heartless.jpg
155 KB, 2048x643
>>46729467
>>46729517
We all know her heart will never be yours, and we all know who takes it.
>>
>>46729621
>but why does she think it's his fault?
If he'd come with her in the first place for ten fucking minutes to check on the Eldrazi after he didn't come to call the first time when he promised he would, or not acted like an asshole, or just said "hey, I'm tired, give me a bit to catch my breath and then sure" then the entire problem could have been avoided.

Blame is not solely his, but in a very, very large part? Sorin is reaping exactly what he has sown.

He's childish and petulant, just like Nahiri. Why would anybody expect or demand anything different from oldwalkers?
>>
>>46729660
>millenia-old heartbreak
>>
>>46729467
Pretending like her being evil is not what is fun and awesome about her
>>
>>46729163
Honestly why does anyone like any character from magic the gathering? They are all terrible since day one.
>>
>>46729728
Every one of them suffers from the god complex sooner or later. Too much power and not enough context or limit on how and when to use it will indeed turn them into petulant children.

Or nostalgic misers looking back to the olden days when they were more in control of everything pining for what the universe is never going to give them again.
>>
>>46730018
Because some are fun, Urza was a great character and Chandra has the ability to be if they got their heads out of their asses in the writing department. She needs to have them focus on the back story for her.
>>
>>46730466
>Chandra
>Fun
She is literally: i'm gonna set everything in fire. it's the only thing she does. well she also like looking joragas
>>
>>46730466
None of the five neowalkers they're using as the face of the game have any redeeming qualities. Chandra is just a bad Jaya knock-off.

Every semi-interesting planeswalker they come up with gets shoved off into the background or killed. Tamiyo could be more interesting than Jace. Tibalt would be better than Chandra. Elspeth or Ajani were a hell of a lot better than changing-ethnicity Gideon.
>>
>>46730018
Some of the older characters are pretty cool. Also, in terms of newer walkers, ob nixilis is a lot of fun, and some of the jacetice league have potential if the writers get better
>>
>>46729163
Liliana is best girl, no doubt
with risk of being called a tumblerist or whatever, i have to say that her abusive tendencies towards Jace never sat right with me, probably due to me having quite the bit of experience with abuse. I don't think it's bad to have characters with terrible flaws in that way, it gives depth and variety, as long as I don't have to like that side of the char
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x449
I like all these people saying Nahiri has no reason to be this angry at Sorin or his plane. Imagine if you were trapped in an inescapable prison for thousands upon thousands of years by someone you thought was your friend. When you got out, you wouldn't be fucking pissed and want to destroy them and everything they held dear?
>>
Why cant we have a Phyrexian Planeswalker? Or more "nnot human/transformed human" planeswalkers at least.
>>
>>46730739
Have we got confirmation of that actually happening? I know the recent story seems to point that way, but if it was confirmed, I wouldn't blame Nahiri at all. Not that I agree with her damning a whole plane because of it, but it's understandable why she's angry.
>>
>>46730750
Sparks are not compatible with compleation. But I agree, more non-humans walkers would be nice.
>>
File: ML_11.png (1 MB, 1036x760) Image search: [Google]
ML_11.png
1 MB, 1036x760
>>46729163
there's a couple of anons that hate her because:

>MUH JACE HUSBANDO
>SHE KILLED HIS FRIENDS
>MUH TRIGGER
>SHE'S AN ABUSIVE OLD BITCH
>I GET EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL OVER A PIECE OF FICTION
>JACE IS SUCH A DORK XDXDXDXDDD

personally i couldn't care any less about liliana, but i get annoyed at that circlejerk around jacexliliana because poster boy is the best husbando, but also i enjoy watching them suffer.

and don't forget, since tumblrfags are very vocal about it liliana will get the garruk treatment.

fucking jacetice league.
>>
>>46730546
>Jaya knock-off
Isn't that intentional? I thought Chandra knew Jaya at some point and looked up to her. I'm not disagreeing with you on this point; I totally agree.
>Eltitties or Ajani are better than Gideon
See now that's just a fact. But that's why Gideon is going to die next block and Elspeth and her best bro Ajani will show up to take his place. BANT UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

But
>Tibalt "DUDE EVIL LMAO" the Walker
>Better than Chandra
You should see a doctor.
>>
We all know Teysa is best girl, Sorin is best husbando, how is this an argument.

>>46730546
Gideon has a good amount of depth, which is hard for a mono-white character. "Muh laws muh justice" is a really hard character trait to give dimension to, and I'd say from his URs that's been accomplished
>>
>>46730858
>poster boy is the best husbando
You mean Kytheon.
>>
>>46730994
He is a lot worse than Elspeth
>>
What about that walker who's only purpose was to get killed by Garruk because "evil"?
He seemed pretty cool.
>>
>>46731141
I never read Elspeth's stories so I can't really argue against her, but what sort of character flaws did she have? What qualities of White did they play with?
>>
>>46731410
She had a lot of fears and just wanted a home. She protected people because it was her trying to make a home for herself and because she felt it was right.
>>
>>46730886
>Elspeth
anon...
>>
>>46731457
I can see how that has a lot of potential, I'll look into it later.

I just think Gideon's Batman-esque inner struggle makes him a really deep character. He can't forgive himself for killing all his friends, he works himself near death to uphold justice. Not to mention he has issues trusting other people to do as good a job as him, which is why he was such an awful commander at the beginning of the BFZ arc.

Plus he really wants to be Chaotic Good (hence the Chandra relations) which causes inner conflict. Normally nu-walkers rustle my jimmies, and the Jacetice league makes me sick, but Gideon I think is well developed and I hope they don't mary-sue him
>>
Stop pretending MtG fluff matters.
>>
File: 1422328337264.jpg (124 KB, 782x960) Image search: [Google]
1422328337264.jpg
124 KB, 782x960
>>46731916
>>
>>46730767
Considering Nahiri went missing for quite a while, turned up recently alive and the last story left off with her being defeated in front of the Helvault, it certainly looks that way.
>>
>>46729163
Wow, Chandra's really changed her look lately. Because clearly she is best girl, so that must be a pic of her.
>>
>>46729745
I'm sad now.
>>
>>46730084
I think this is a point that gets ignored too often when talking about characters that were once oldwalkers. Their sense of scale is way off (or just different depending on your point of view) compared to shorter lived neowalkers. Jace even makes a note of how crazy Ugin seems to be when he casually dismisses everyone dying on Zendikar in favor of trapping the eldrazi again. Not to mention that if Nahiri really was imprisoned, she would have gotten out only to see the eldrazi wrecking Zendikar and all the safeguards broken. In this context it makes sense that Nahiri would consider wrecking an entire plane an appropriate level of revenge since to her it looks as if Sorin abandoned Zendikar and nipped any chance Nahiri had of defending it.
>>
Liliana suffers from being a massively different person on the cards versus in the lore. On the cards, she's a cartoonishly evil necromancer. In the lore, she still does some necromancy, but she's mostly a reasonable human being. Her arc of "Sold my soul to demons for eternal youth, but now I'm gonna kill the demons to get my soul back and keep the youth, suckers!" seems pretty hilariously evil but she backs it up by being mature, having realistic doubts about her self, and in general being a good example of a Black-aligned character who *isn't* stupid-evil. She's ambitious as hell and out for herself in the end, but that's hardly all there is to her, and like most sane individuals she'd prefer less destructive solutions to more, and when she has to pull shit like she does on Thalia it's a matter of necessity not cruelty. This stands in sharp contrast to the Chain Veil's last owner, Ob Nixilis, who IS a saturday morning cartoon bad guy.

The exception is that she will go out of her way to kill angels. She hates them, because fuck angels apparently. *shrug*

Jace gets this too. He's never really been the smug and wantonly telepathic git his flavor texts depict him as.
>>
>>46731751
All of the new walkers have potential but the writing is so shit that is makes them all bad.Jace could be could be cool if they if they focused on him being thoughtful looking for information first but the writing is shit.
>>
>>46732206
>being a good example of a Black-aligned character who *isn't* stupid-evil.
You are talking about ob nixilis

>Ob Nixilis, who IS a saturday morning cartoon bad guy.

Okay guy, you didn't read the Ob nixilis lore, right? cartoonish? the man is smart and calculator. he is not cartoony.

Ob best villian of MTG
>>
>>46732380
Hesitant seconded. I wont readily agree to being the best villain, but goddamn if he isn't fantastic. He's just a cold sociopath who's ego doesn't get in the way of his evil plots. Its good to have a villain like that.
>>
>>46732380
Ob is definitely the most fun. But his whole role in the OGW story is literally that of a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

>Defeat the main characters
>Instead of killing them, take them to the CHAMBER OF DOOM where the minions lock them in the pain forcefield
>Chandra shows up
>He delivers the smackdown
>Jace strains and gives her some advice on how to free them
>They break out of Dr. Nixillis' Forcefield Of Pain
>Stand together and fire all their attacks in unison
>Defeat the demon with the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP with their simultaneous beam attacks like they're the fucking power rangers.
>Ob leaves, would have got away with it too if it weren't for those meddling Planeswalkers.
>>
>>46729435
Liliana is nobody's waifu.
Just role model.
>>
>>46730886
>>Tibalt "DUDE EVIL LMAO" the Walker
Ok, admittedly a bad example, but there aren't that many pure red walkers, and Koth doesn't quite stick out. I would've liked Jeska as our representative red walker, but she had to bite it in Time Spiral.
>>
>>46732206
I love to think Jace's flavor text is just things he thinks that sound cool but would make him die of embarrassment if he ever said aloud.
>>
>>46731596
>Implying she's gone for good

>>46732687
That's pretty concise. I for one love Ob now where I hated him in his old printed cards
>>
>>46732687
Agreed. Ob Nix is great, but in a super-cheesy way that puts him up with the best of the saturday morning cartoon villains -- shit like Venger, SatAm Robotnik, and the like. The ones that were hammy, creative, and as threatening as their role would realistically let them be.

Being a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain like that isn't a bad thing, and that's Ob Nix's role in cards and lore alike. Liliana however is either a mature nuanced woman handling her issues like a ruthless adult, or an idiot tier edgelord with just a little class depending on your source.
>>
File: Urza.jpg (103 KB, 620x462) Image search: [Google]
Urza.jpg
103 KB, 620x462
>>46732687
>>46732380
>>46732206
>>46734697
You know I never got that into MTG lore but are there any Black-aligned characters that arent stupid-evil or "hes just misunderstood" and are good characters on their own right for whatever reason?
Also why the fuck did they never make an Urza Planeswalker card?
>>
>>46734815
>"Good" black characters
Arguably some of the monoblack Abzan were pretty OK imo. Like Merciless Executioner
Malaren from Shadowmoor
Erebos is actually a pretty cool guy
Sorin's not that bad a guy if you count him
Maybe Griselbrand? Wasn't he trying to make Innistrad a better place for demons or something? That's admirable-ish if his means were probably pretty fucked up.

>No Urza card
That nigger was so powerful a card that represented him would have to say "You win the game" somewhere on it.
>>
>>46734815
Maralen, Drana, and Toshiro
>>
>>46734943
So what? A planeswalker ult that says 'you win the game' wouldn't be too outlandish.

Karn's restarts the game so why not?
>>
>>46735038
No no no. Planeswalker cards are for neowalkers. An oldwalker (especially Urza) would basically be a creature card that would say "When [Urza] enters the battlefield, if you haven't lost the game, you win the game."
Oldwalkers have been explicitly stated to have been so goddamned powerful that they were functionally gods. Not like Theros gods, but like "I'm rewriting reality for funsies and the concept of colored mana doesn't really apply to me" gods.
>>
>>46735120
If they were so godamned powerful what happened to them and why?
>>
>>46735179
The Mending
>>
>>46729660
>jace, the master telepath just standing there while sorin kills his daughter because her mind has been messed with through magic
>>
>>46735120
Not quite that strong
>>
>>46735179
Due to various effects that happened in the fluff, reality was breaking apart. All the planeswalkers (or at least a majority of them) realized that this was bad, so they sacrificed their extreme powers to repair spacetime. This is called the Mending.

I think it was a silly decision. I liked my old "manipulator from beyond reality" planeswalkers.
>>
>>46735285
I remember reading that Wizards felt they were too hard to relate to, hence the depowering. Which is dumb, becausemost of their audience are probably people with little power who wish they had more, and it'd be perfect wish fulfillment fantasy for them.

Also, watching Urza go nuts in Planeswalker was fascinating.
>>
>>46735120
Freyalise and Teferi disagree. They've clearly decided Oldwalkers can be done... and frankly since a PW card represents how much help the character is willing to give, it's fine.
>>
File: 44[1].jpg (76 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
44[1].jpg
76 KB, 312x445
>>46735120
This card always seemed like the most representative of oldwalkers to me.
>>
>>46735285
>>46735179
>>46735228

Ok reading MTG Salvation wiki tells me that Urza died because he had a brain fart and decided that he shouldnt destroy Pyrexia despite dedicating the last portion of his life to do so because it was a source of knowledge and then he became Yawgmoth´s bitch only to die in a gladiatorial arena despite being a god among men while Yawgmoth trolled him.

Thats not what I was expecting how Urza would go.
Also suprised there isnt more Yawgmoth-related cards or even a depiction of him.
>>
File: 46.jpg (46 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
46 KB, 312x445
>>46735488
And also it was this faggot who managed to kill Urza despite Urza killing him several times.
>>
>>46735488
From memory, he was in Yawgmoth's presence, in a realm where his powers were basically shut off. He was fighting someone bred for combat. It makes a little more sense in context.
>>
>>46735488
>more Yawgmoth-related cards or even a depiction of him.
a) Half the shit with Yawgmoth's name on it is broken as fuck.
b) Interestingly enough, he was going to get printed as a God card in Hecatomb, but Hecatomb was cancelled before that set went to print
>>
>>46735488
Thats not what killed Urza. After being decapitated by Gerrard, Urza was still just fine only stuck as a head cause the soul draining weapon Gerrard used stopped him regenerating his body. He didn't die until later when they used his powerstone eyes (where his spark was) to repower the legacy weapon into an energy blast that could kill Yawgmoth
>>
>>46729163
We're all just mad that she's not actually a really girly boy in a dress.
>>
>>46729435

That's some pretty neat art...Except..What the hell is up with her leg armour? Bell bottom plate?
>>
>>46735827
best answer
>>
>>46735549
Oh wel that makes sense then even if its still pretty questionable of him to submit to the god hes been trying to destroy for who knows how long.
>>46735786

Didnt he not die from that but only got his conciousness and power absorbed by Karn?
>>
>>46735886
Once Urza's powers were stripped from him, he was vulnerable to Yawgmoth's control. YG mind-controlled him and Gerard had to kill Urza.

Urza never stopped believing that Phyrexia had to go. Yawgmoth was responsible for too much.
>>
>>46735886
Yeah. Gerrard cut his head off, but Urza joined the exalted 'talking severed heads' club (along with folks like Namulith and Vigo the Carpathian). Being decapated also saned him right up from the whammy that Yawgmoth pulled on him, so he was able to guide Gerrard to their shared destiny. He only 'died' once his eyes/The Mightstone/Weakstone were removed to merge them, and him, with Karn to complete the Legacy Weapon.
>>
>>46730750
Ajani is a leonin
Tezzeret is part artifact.
Karn is ALL artifact.
Bolas is a fucking dragon.
Ugin is a fucking dragon.
Arlinn is a werewolf.
Xenagos is a satyr.
Nissa is an elf.
Kiora is a merfolk.
Daretti is a goblin.
Tibalt is part devil.
Nahiri is a kor.
Ob Nixilis WAS a demon for a good amount of time.
Sorin is a vampire.
Tamiyo is a soratami.
Vraska is a gorgon.

There are plenty of nonhuman walkers.
>>
>>46729240
>the designated necromancer planeswalker
>on inistrad, the designated gothic horror plane
>forced

Im not going to make fun of you for this idiocy, I hear its difficult to be correct while mentally retarded
>>
>>46736210
Not him, but
>Cat hoomun
>Cyborg hoomun
>Tin hoomun
>Fair
>Fair
>Just a hoomun
>Goat hoomun
>Tiddy hoomun
>Fish hoomun
>Short green mean hoomun
>Hot garbage hoomun
>White hoomun
>Transformed hoomun
>Bat hoomun
>Rabbit hoomun
>Snek hoomun

Like it or not, most of the walkers we have so far are basically human. I don't consider it a problem because most fantasy / mythological races are basically humans with a twist. What we really need is an awakened animal walker.
>>
>>46729467
i mean, she isn't really malicious, she is just self serving.
>>
>>46736456
WotC wanted to make planeswalkers more relatable. How would a drastically inhuman walker accomplish that goal? Sure, there'd be a small percentage of people who like the artistic and creative value, but Wizards is pandering to the masses here.
>>
>>46736725
As much as a planeswalker who is literally a cat sounds like a lot of fun i can see what you mean. if its too different the people who can't comprehend anything but the milquetoast fantasy that mtg puts out will complain that its "dumb and not hardcore and panders to women and pussies".

I know people who would say pretty much this.
>>
>>46736725
>>46736782
You're not wrong; far from it. I definitely get it from a marketing standpoint, but from an artistic standpoint I do wish they'd mix it up for once. At the risk of sounding like a weeaboo, that's part of the reason I like Force of Will. The fact that they're willing to experiment with things that are admittedly a little strange is really refreshing. It's like "Hey! Look at this wacky bullshit we just came up with!"
If Wizards were to try that it might break the base but it might also really liven up the flavor and make some of the other walkers seem less like insufferable cunts.
>>
>huge infinite multiverse
>everyone is humanoids

I hate it. Convergent evolution can go eat a dick.
>>
>>46736725
They can make Planeswalkers more relatable then they can make some who arent so relatable. Not ALL Planeswalkers need to be relatable and the "make Planeswalkers relatable" train of though doesnt have to last forever.

>>46736883
Think of it like Star Trek, only in D&D.
>>
>>46736949
>They can make Planeswalkers more relatable then they can make some who arent so relatable. Not ALL Planeswalkers need to be relatable and the "make Planeswalkers relatable" train of though doesnt have to last forever.

Gotta sell it to the norms mang.
>>
>>46736725
>WotC wanted to make planeswalkers more relatable
One of the dumbest fucking decisions they ever made. Literally why? Wizards literally can't stop making fucking stupid decisions, can it?
>>
>>46737053
>sell to the norm
>MTG
HAH. You can have your "norm atractor" cards and your non-human cards.
If anything non-human cards can atract norms as much as human cards can if not more.
>>
>>46734348

Redirect is probably something he thought while talking to Garruk but knew better than to say out loud lest Garruk slap the taste out of his mouth.

>>46734815

Sorin is mono-black 90% of the time, although he's got a white side that's been plot important recently, and he's more or less a good guy, albeit one who's still a grumpy asshole who has done stupid things in the past because of his hubris. But being an asshole is a part of black-alignment, apparently, so that checks out.

Urza is from an era before the current planeswalker cards, and so ridiculously powerful compared to them he couldn't be printed, apparently. Same reason there is never a card of Yawgmoth himself; nothing could be printed that's powerful enough to represent him.
>>
>>46734348
jace is such a nerd xDDDDDDDD
>>
>>46737876
He really is. Jace is a total puzzle dork.
>>
New Phyrexia vs Ravnica, please.
>>
>>46737959

Christ, that'd get so one-sided so fast.

Ravnica can't keep the Rakdos or their own police force under control, let alone an invading, plague-bearing army with Mirran weaponry, and the Simic and Izzet wouldn't take the threat seriously until 90% of them were fucking dead or Phyrexian.
>>
File: cardart_137427.jpg (123 KB, 750x449) Image search: [Google]
cardart_137427.jpg
123 KB, 750x449
>>46737932
Catching Up

Liliana and Jace had sex

Liliana killed his friends

Are you triggered yet?
>>
>>46738270
Why should I be? He managed to get the evil booty even while dorking up a nerd storm.

Do you think I'm that one guy with a hate boner for Liliana that posts around here?
>>
>>46738270
I'm more impressed Jace had friends
>>
>>46730669
>doesn't like the NILF bullying the telepath
Why even live, m8?
>>
>>46734815
Because an Urza walker card would have to have the ultimate just say "you win the game."
>>
>>46738270
Is it just me or does Jayce look like Mark Hamil there?
>>
>>46735246
Jace is a neo-planeswalker shitter while Avacyn was made in Sorin's old-walker days
>>
I like Ashiok
>>
I can't stand the color Black and anything Black related and this mean Liliana (I rejoice when Old Phyrexia died), I can barely, barely tolerate Sorin for his White splash.

Too bad Wizards is not only killing all the good White Waifu but making White the new evil color, for fuck sake New Phyrexia is basically Bant Colored right now.

Fuck Wizards.
>>
>>46729660
this is just heart breaking
>>
>>46729435

Truly best girl
>>
>>46738270
Does random Azorius guardsman approve or disapprove of their arrangement? He's pretty stoic there. It's hard to tell.
>>
>>46748732
Disapprove. He's probably running through the numerous decency laws that outfit is breaking but he can't say shit because she's got the Living Guildpact on her arm.
>>
>>46729621
Sorin shut her in the Helvault rather than going to Zendikar to check on things.
>>
>>46738270
Okay, yeah, she was a bitch to him. What's your point?
>>
>>46729862
Jesus christ no. Its the same overused bullshit of "HURR DURR WHITE FALLS" cliche. Its not fun.
>>
File: 1460432203411.jpg (121 KB, 620x509) Image search: [Google]
1460432203411.jpg
121 KB, 620x509
>>46729517
>>46729467

>I know this feel
>>
>>46738270
Good for her, Maro should have never let his self-insert anywhere near Ravnica
>>
>>46738270
Couldn't she have killed Jace instead?
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.