[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did your 5e player's handbook smell like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1460110953440.jpg (67 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1460110953440.jpg
67 KB, 720x405
What did your 5e player's handbook smell like?
>>
Nothing
|spoiler] Because, I never bought one and used the pdf instead [/spoiler]
>>
>>46725032
I don't know who this guy is and I already hate him. Why do you keep posting this pic? Is it somehow related? I think it isn't.
>>
>>46725165
The guy in OP's pic is Spoony. He does reviews and shit. Sometimes poorly planned ones where he goes on even more tangents than usual. A third of his review of D&D next had him going on about a weird smell.
>>
>>46725234
>He does reviews and shit.

You mean he did. Now, he just does endless boring and dull Let's plays.
>>
>not enjoying that new book smell that books have for the first week or so after being unwrapped

could sniff it all day desu
>>
File: Quilt Pepes.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
Quilt Pepes.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>>46725234
>He does reviews and shit.
>>
It smells like my computer.

which smells like cum and shame
>>
>>46725327
Okay.

*He does wrestling stuff now, soon he will lose all his Patreon bucks and will need to get a real job.
>>
>>46725234
God, I remember when this was true. What the fuck happened?

The only thing he's released that was worthwhile in any way was those two Countermonkeys (which were pretty good) and a review of some shitty Reb Brown movie.

More importantly, who the fuck is donating to his Patreon at this point?
>>
Stop posting this thread
>>
>>46725390
Everyday until you like it.
>>
>>46725032
>buying a 5E book
>making another spoony thread this week
>>
>>46725405
Or until a mod-sempai notices you. :^)
>>
File: Squall-spoony.jpg (33 KB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
Squall-spoony.jpg
33 KB, 320x225
>>46725234
He is also one of the Internet's sperg-high-lords.

Although, to his credit I do admit his FF8-10-13 reviews are absolutely fucking hilarious. My sides achieved escape velocity on them.
>>
>>46725360
If you read his twitter, hes been really sick lately. Suffering from exhaustion and fatigue. He's been going to the doctors to see if anyone can figure out what the hell is wrong with him.
>>
>>46725558
Sleep Apnea. Calling it right now. I had exaustion and fatigue for about 8 years and when i had them do a sleep test they found out i stopped breathing in my sleep.
>>
Salty milk and canned corn
>>
>>46725558

Too much booze and shit for someone with heart and psychological problems.
>>
Linkara!
>>
>>46725340
weird smell
>>
>>46725599
Quite possible, also indicated by bags under his eyes

>>46725757
Less likely unless perpetually hungover or already suffering depression (in which case it wouldn't be a mystery), booze doesn't cause ongoing fatigue unless it's exacerbating an existing condition that causes it

12 years since sleep apnea diagnosis, four since depression, I hate this cunt but I wouldn't wish it on anyone
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.